ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kineska vojska prikuplja DNA informacije od zena sirom planete

Go down

Kineska vojska prikuplja DNA informacije od zena sirom planete Empty Kineska vojska prikuplja DNA informacije od zena sirom planete

Post by prckov 11/7/2021, 11:35

Chinese firm harvesting genetic data of millions of women, including from India? - Indus Scrolls

BGI, a Chinese gene company that produces and sells Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing tests, branded as NIFTY (non-invasive petal trisomY test), has been found to have been collecting genetic data from the millions of women who have used the test in more than 52 countries.
The countries include 13 European Union nations like Germany, Spain and Denmark as well as Britain, Canada, Australia, Thailand, India and Pakistan
China made genetic data a national security concern through a 2019 regulation. The genetic data is also stored at the government-funded China National GeneBank in Shenzhen, which is run by BGI. BGI also routinely collaborates with the military in studies and has been doing so since 2010.
One BGI study used a military supercomputer to analyse the test data and map the prevalence of viruses in Chinese women as well as indicators of mental illness. It also singled out Tibetan and Uyghur minorities to find links between their genetic characteristics
However, the scale of the company’s accumulation of data, many other companies selling similar tests also research reused data but not at such a scale; and its frequent collaboration with the military in research has not been previously reported.
China has also, since 2015, restricted foreign access to data when common practice as part of open science policy calls for open access like the US and Britain give foreign researchers access to their genetic data.
A US expert panel, the US National Security Commission on Artificial Intelligence led by Eric Schmidt, said in March that the US should recognise China’s advances in biotechnology and AI as a new kind of national security threat and in order to compete with the opposing country, it should increase its own funding in the sector.
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Kineska vojska prikuplja DNA informacije od zena sirom planete Empty Re: Kineska vojska prikuplja DNA informacije od zena sirom planete

Post by Ra 11/7/2021, 12:01

Prije no što mi uzmu moj dragocjeni DNA, mašem Australiji i bježim vani pokupiti robicu dok nije pljusnula kiša. 

:leaving
Ra
Ra

2020-06-01

Back to top Go down

Kineska vojska prikuplja DNA informacije od zena sirom planete Empty Re: Kineska vojska prikuplja DNA informacije od zena sirom planete

Post by Hartmann 11/7/2021, 12:05

Hitam za tobom... :D ...

2021-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by zganci_i_jetrica 11/7/2021, 12:13

Zaklela se zemlja Kina raju, da se DNK-i svi doznaju :)
zganci_i_jetrica
zganci_i_jetrica

2021-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartmann 11/7/2021, 12:18

Mehh,vjerovatno vec i nasi klonovi negdje odrastaju,koliko vremena i tehnologija je na raspolaganju za uzimanje DNA,a i prilika kad nam je uziman bioloski materijal... :D

2021-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down