ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter ugasio 70.000 naloga povezanih sa pokretom "QAnon"

Go down

Twitter ugasio 70.000 naloga povezanih sa pokretom "QAnon" Empty Twitter ugasio 70.000 naloga povezanih sa pokretom "QAnon"

Post by Hektorović 12/1/2021, 09:29

Twitter ugasio 70 hiljada naloga povezanih sa pokretom "QAnon"
[url=safari-reader://avaz.ba/media/2021/01/12/1414657/thumbs/873x400.jpg]Twitter ugasio 70.000 naloga povezanih sa pokretom "QAnon" 873x400[/url]
Twitter je trajno suspendirao 70.000 naloga povezanih sa pro-Trampovim pokretom teoretičara zavjere "QAnon" kako bi spriječio da se ta društvena mreža koristi u svrhe poticanja na nasilje, poput organiziranja nereda u Vašingtonu prošle sedmice.
Platforma je sprovela "čistku" u petak, počevši sa blokadom računa američkog predsjednika Donalda Trampa (Trump).
- Ovi nalozi su u velikoj mjeri dijelili opasan sadržaj povezan sa pokretom "QAnon". Oni su uglavnom bili posvećeni širenju teorija zavjere - navodi se u saopćenju Twittera objavljenom u ponedjeljak uvečer.
Društvene mreže Twitter i Facebook prošle sedmice suspendirale su nalog odlazećeg predsjednika Trampa zbog njegovih komentara u vezi s upadom njegovih pristalica u Kongres SAD, u kojem je nastradalo pet ljudi.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Twitter ugasio 70.000 naloga povezanih sa pokretom "QAnon" Empty Re: Twitter ugasio 70.000 naloga povezanih sa pokretom "QAnon"

Post by T. 12/1/2021, 10:10

twitter-shares-fall-6-following-permanent-trump-ban

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Twitter ugasio 70.000 naloga povezanih sa pokretom "QAnon" Empty Re: Twitter ugasio 70.000 naloga povezanih sa pokretom "QAnon"

Post by immortal 12/1/2021, 23:02

što su učinili u vezi Bidenove pljačke glasova ??

Daj da na vrijeme razotkriveni i pokošeni budu mučitelji naši i krvnici.
immortal
immortal

Female
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 13/1/2021, 03:54

Kažu da pomno razmatraju jedini dokaz o pljački koji imaju a to je trumpova izjava - "opljačkan sam".
Valda rezultati budu uskoro, pa će i bidena obrisati. :mazo

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora 13/1/2021, 07:48

mortal wrote:što su učinili u vezi Bidenove pljačke glasova ??

Cijepili bidena 
Sace bidenBiden biti cipiran 
I furati pank frizuru i lajati ko civava 
A bosnu malo protresti i dodu i covu za uha povuci 
Onak ..iz zajebancije, da pokaze nationalistic i lopovima ..

2014-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/1/2021, 08:55

Carlson ...

It's been a very tough week in the United States of America. A spasm of mob violence has been followed by an unprecedented crackdown on our basic civil liberties. This is the darkest time many Americans can remember.
But even in the midst of this disaster, there have been flashes of comedy and we're grateful for every one of them. We got one Tuesday in the form of a statement from a group called the global Public Policy team at Twitter.
Now, you may have thought Twitter was just a social media company run by some bearded, ethereal pothead in downtown San Francisco, but not anymore. While you were sleeping, Twitter got bigger than you ever imagined it could. Twitter is now an independent nation-state with its own National Security Council, an inner agency constellation of foreign policy experts whose job it is to manage the world's affairs.
So Twitter's global Public Policy team is really the company's own NSC. They weighed in Tuesday, as security councils do, on the upcoming elections in Uganda. Here's what they said about those elections:

Now, marinate in that for a bit. Twitter is reminding the Ugandan people that censorship is immoral.

"Sorry, Ugandans, you're not allowed to silence other people's Twitter accounts, especially in the run-up to an election. You just can't do that. Now, we recognize you don't have a Bill of Rights or a centuries-old tradition of self-government out there in Uganda, so you might not have known this, as we do here. But to restate: Censoring voters' social media accounts is hugely harmful. Online censorship violates 'basic human rights.' In fact, it's an attack on democracy itself. Got that, Ugandans? Now we understand you're a primitive, developing nation, so we'll give you a pass this time, but don't forget it. Censorship bad! #OpenInternet"

We actually had to check and make sure Twitter's statement was real, which it is. Twitter actually sent that, which only proves that the tech monopolies are even worse than we thought.

:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down