ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ocasio-Cortez Calling for a List of ‘Trump sycophants’ Supporters

Go down

Ocasio-Cortez Calling for a List of ‘Trump sycophants’ Supporters Empty Ocasio-Cortez Calling for a List of ‘Trump sycophants’ Supporters

Post by prckov 8/11/2020, 13:24

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

US House candidate, NY-14
Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future

AOC reveals ‘authoritarian fascist instincts’ after calls for a list of Trump ‘sycophants’

https://thenewamerican.com/aoc-leftists-call-for-lists-of-trump-supporters-want-them-to-burn/

kob pomislio da ovi antifasisti imaju tako progresivne ideje  :D
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Ocasio-Cortez Calling for a List of ‘Trump sycophants’ Supporters Empty Re: Ocasio-Cortez Calling for a List of ‘Trump sycophants’ Supporters

Post by marcellus 8/11/2020, 14:33

"Nije fašizam kad mi to radimo"

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Ocasio-Cortez Calling for a List of ‘Trump sycophants’ Supporters Empty Re: Ocasio-Cortez Calling for a List of ‘Trump sycophants’ Supporters

Post by n_razbojnik 8/11/2020, 15:28

70 miliona fašista u Ameriki, bi'će posla za Alexandriu i ostale partizane

Male
2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by abraham 8/11/2020, 16:25

Ne bi se htel meshati ali pinklec je uvijek spreman. Mantil takodzer.....Zovite ako treba

Ocasio-Cortez Calling for a List of ‘Trump sycophants’ Supporters Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRmtz2qKe-Wes4AA-3agUu-kT2iidmApyxrSw&usqp=CAU

abraham

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down