ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 Empty Re: Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju

Post by Ra Sat 10 Jul - 21:55

Ra

2020-06-01

Back to top Go down

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 Empty Re: Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju

Post by Guest Wed 4 Aug - 13:29

“We find comfort only in another beauty, in others’ music, in the poetry of others. Salvation lies with others, though solitude may taste like opium. Other people aren’t hell if you glimpse them at dawn, when their brows are clean, rinsed by dreams.”

— Adam Zagajewski, from “Another Beauty”, trans. Clare Cavanagh

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Thu 5 Aug - 20:44

kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 9 Aug - 20:19

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 23323310

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

- Galadriel to Frodo -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug - 19:08

• Here’s the thing: The book that will most change your life is the book you write. •

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug - 12:20

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 D472db766e265e23cb8336a06a433211947e1df5

The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.

• Rilke • Miller

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 C9d60c6c0c413b47fee439e397b15f44e6086749

Hanns Reich and Oto Bihalji-Merin,
The world from above, 1968.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug - 12:48

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Thu 19 Aug - 22:32

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 20210814
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug - 13:13

When we look up at night, the universe seems pretty quiet. But that perspective is an illusion; in reality, there are millions of world-shattering events happening every instant across the cosmos. This short film explores just how much is going on every moment in our ridiculously enormous universe.

In the fraction of a second it takes to blink your eyes, thousands of stars will be born, hundreds will explode and die, millions of planets will form, and our universe will expand by half a million kilometers in diameter.

And these numbers only account for the observable universe -- not for what could be happening beyond, where some scientists believe there could be an infinite expanse of space.

Think next time you blink.

Back to top Go down

Post by EstebanEnrique Wed 25 Aug - 1:01

EstebanEnrique
EstebanEnrique

Male
2014-04-16

kic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Aug - 22:58

Why limit yourself between choosing a pretty feminine aesthetic or a dark one? If Persephone can be the Goddess of Spring and the Queen of the Underworld at the same time so can you.

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 6f21c61aabbb3310c3d4e6fdb965ecebf10cb044

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 6f1f59ec2ee8cbe3ddee402dd4a467e2212648df

Dark Academia // Legend (1985., Ridley Scott)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 3 Sep - 4:05

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 Tumblr_nlnn9xd4iV1qg20oho1_1280

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 Tumblr_nlnn9xd4iV1qg20oho2_1280

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 Tumblr_nlnn9xd4iV1qg20oho3_540

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 Tumblr_nlnn9xd4iV1qg20oho4_1280

The Voyager Golden Records are phonograph records which were included aboard both Voyager spacecraft, which were launched in 1977. They contain sounds and images selected to portray the diversity of life and culture on Earth, and are intended for any intelligent extraterrestrial life form, or for future humans, who may find them.

At the top left of the plate is a schematic representation of the hyperfine transition of hydrogen, which is the most abundant element in the universe. Below this symbol is a small vertical line to represent the binary digit 1. 

On the right side of the plaque, a man and a woman are shown in front of the spacecraft. Between the brackets that indicate the height of the woman, the binary representation of the number 8 can be seen in units of the wavelength of the hyperfine transition of hydrogen.

The right hand of the man is raised as a sign of good will. Although this gesture may not be understood, it offers a way to show the opposable thumb and how the limbs can be moved.

The radial pattern on the left of the plaque shows 15 lines emanating from the same origin. Fourteen of the lines have corresponding long binary numbers, which stand for the periods of pulsars. Since these periods will change over time, the epoch of the launch can be calculated from these values. The lengths of the lines show the relative distances of the pulsars to the Sun. 
The fifteenth line on the plaque extends to the far right, behind the human figures. This line indicates the Sun's relative distance to the center of the galaxy.

At the bottom of the plaque is a schematic diagram of the Solar System. A small picture of the spacecraft is shown, and the trajectory shows its way past Jupiter and out of the Solar System. The binary numbers above and below the planets show the relative distance to the Sun.

Behind the figures of the human beings, the silhouette of the Pioneer spacecraft is shown in the same scale so that the size of the human beings can be deduced by measuring the spacecraft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 4 Sep - 20:18

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 Tumblr_nmdmvrOFMh1qg20oho1_640

Robert Fludd - Tetraktys, “Philosophia Sacra”, 1626.

The “Tetraktys” was the symbol of the Pythagoreans, the philosophic (and musical) school linked to the almost mythological figure of Pythagoras of Samos.

Its image is an equilateral triangle based on the essential numbers 1 (top), 2, 3 and 4 (base), whose sum is the perfect number 10. These numbers were considered by the Pythagoreans to be holy and at the origins of the Universe. Musically they represent the perfect consonants: the unison, the octave, the fifth and the fourth. The tuning used in the music of the Middle Ages, based on a succession of perfect fifths, is still called Pythagorean. The relationship between number, proportion, astronomy and music held a fascination for scientists (Keppler, Kircher, Fludd) and musicians (Bach) far beyond medieval times. 

The image shows how the original absolute Darkness preceded the Monad (1), the first created Light. The Dyad (2) is the polarity of Light (Lux) and Darkness (Tenebrae), with which the Humid Spirit (Aqua) makes a third. The polarization of the four Elements (Ignis, Aer, Aqua, Terra) concludes the foundation of the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 4 Sep - 20:27

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 Tumblr_nnk2roruO41qg20oho1_500

The Philosopher’s Stone - “For all, but in few I shine”.

The Philosophers’ Stone has been attributed with many Mystical and Magical properties. The most commonly mentioned properties are the Ability to Transmute Base Metals into Gold or Silver, and the Ability to Heal all forms of illness and Prolong the Life of any person who consumes a small part of the Philosophers’ Stone. Other mentioned properties include: Creation of perpetually burning lamps, Transmutation of common Crystals into Precious Stones and Diamonds,Reviving of dead plants, Creation of flexible or malleable glass, or the Creation of a Clone or Homunculus.

The Philosophers’ Stone is Created by the Alchemical method known as The Magnum Opus or The Great Work. Often expressed as a series of Color changes or Chemical Processes, the instructions for Creating the Philosophers’ Stone are varied. When expressed in Colors, the work may pass through Phases of Nigredo, Albedo, Citrinitas and Rubedo. When expressed as a series of Chemical Processes it often includes seven or twelve stages concluding in Multiplication and Projection.

Back to top Go down

Post by EstebanEnrique Sun 19 Sep - 19:24

EstebanEnrique
EstebanEnrique

Male
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Sep - 20:31

Forest nymphs, immortal daughters of woodland streams, dark, divine..

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 7dc7804c322ca00c180d1f981bb163814625ffe5

About nymphs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Sep - 10:48

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 Tumblr_nl98bu2VIs1qg20oho1_500

Johann Joachim Becher - Antique engraving showing nature as a cosmic being with the Sun for a head and the Earth as his belly, ‘’Physica Subterranea’’, 1669.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 9 Oct - 15:06

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 59b1cfd962fc70e6526665c3b1608a42076a6b5b

Fernando Pessoa, A Little Larger Than the Entire Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Sat 9 Oct - 17:26

No, samo onaj tko je pripravan na sve..
Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 20211013
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Sun 24 Oct - 22:05

kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Mon 25 Oct - 9:29

Kutak za inspiraciju i motivaciju - Page 4 Fb_im405
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next