ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Germany is sitting on a social volcano

Go down

Germany is sitting on a social volcano Empty Germany is sitting on a social volcano

Post by Guest 26/5/2020, 20:07

MARKUS GÄRTNER | In Germany, has formed a caste system out the molding under the Corona is still much sharper, and enormous explosive force developed.
On the one hand, "Safe", have a guaranteed income, a reliable job, and a more or less worry-free existence: civil servants, members of Parliament, many academics, but also GEZ-journalists, judges, managers, and recipients of state Transfer payments. They are the ones who tell the others – the Insecure, you should try to have more patience with the loosening, you feel not much or hardly anything of the restriction of fundamental rights.
The Safe make home office and participate in digital conferences, or teaching online, exhort, but the other, you should kindly keep your masks abandon, and at home.
And then there's a growing political caste, the untouchables, the Defamed, the Marginalized, and Vilified, on the media batter, and you as a conspiracy theorist stamped because they criticise the Chancellor and the Corona measures and go on the road. This socially and politically strong inflow have Excluded, because you not only patience but also their social Concerns grow and your financial substance is consumed.
Here is a classic powder keg that has grown with social tensions and a growing ideological division additional explosive force is created. A faster easing will change that. It is best if in the short term, the pressure in the boiler to reduce somewhat.

(The economist, Markus Gärtner, author of "The end of glory" and "lying press", was 27 years a business journalist for ARD and now released regularly video comments for the magazine "PI, policy, special")

http://www.pi-news.net/2020/05/deutschland-sitzt-auf-einem-sozialem-vulkan/?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com&utm_campaign=dbr  

vrlo zanimljivo.. :tu :tu :tu

Back to top Go down

Germany is sitting on a social volcano Empty Re: Germany is sitting on a social volcano

Post by AssadNaPodmornici 26/5/2020, 20:14

nemaju švabe više muda za ikakvu pobunu i promjene. šute i rade i trpe i slušaju državu bez pogovora

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Germany is sitting on a social volcano Empty Re: Germany is sitting on a social volcano

Post by Guest 26/5/2020, 20:18

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:nemaju švabe više muda za ikakvu pobunu i promjene. šute i rade i trpe i slušaju državu bez pogovora
mda..ziva istina..jezovito je kako se boje i obicne policije..kad su prije koju godinu bile demonstracije u Gradu i sva Turcadija se okupila  u maršzu alejom,yebote,svabi su bjezali doslovno sa ulica,i spustali roletne..Turcin kad se smrkne,svabo spusti pogled i trazi nesh na stazi..
nacija je isplasena,za nepovjerovati..cudi me da ove masovne i bogate industrije,nemaju petlje reci Merkleici da odjebe,zacepi i naredi otvaranje sve produkcije...
ovako,svi pokrenuli "tihu" produkciju na minimalnim kapacitetima..ma sramota..jedna stasi baba,bez ikakava bitna kesha,dirigira multimilijarderskim koncernima.. No No

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down