ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..im konfijuz...nebil uslijed karantene trebalo biti puno vise seksa??..ljudi se rastaju,dakle,fali netko izvan doma..

Go down

..im konfijuz...nebil uslijed karantene trebalo biti puno vise seksa??..ljudi se rastaju,dakle,fali netko izvan doma.. Empty ..im konfijuz...nebil uslijed karantene trebalo biti puno vise seksa??..ljudi se rastaju,dakle,fali netko izvan doma..

Post by Guest 20/4/2020, 18:23

..im konfijuz...nebil uslijed karantene trebalo biti puno vise seksa??..ljudi se rastaju,dakle,fali netko izvan doma.. Scale_2400

Well, my dear, have been waiting for the continuation of the story and the outcome?
The other day, I seemed to have suffered a heart attack, in fact it was simple bruised ribs or intercostal neuralgia. I diagnosed a woman with whom I lived until until she caught the strange inconsistencies in the testimony, lies, and strange and unexplained calls wotsap.

..im konfijuz...nebil uslijed karantene trebalo biti puno vise seksa??..ljudi se rastaju,dakle,fali netko izvan doma.. Scale_2400

Just another burned bath, we went to disassemble it, and before that, on Friday, I drank about a liter of brandy and on the way home I had asphalt disease. As it turned out in the process of dismantling the bath, I'm not so sickly hit also ribs, in addition to knee a broken face and muzzle corrected. So what, you ask, and where about the house?

Let's be honest, it you want to hear about that gorgeous house which dawned on the horizon as soon as I decided to get a divorce? I think that you are here for another reason, my dear readers, and the reason for this is the removal of dirty linen in public)))
All bored, all tired of sitting in quarantine, and many, especially girls, lack the real emotions of adrenaline that, if any, and therefore everyone is looking for it in the new articles, stories and other nonsense has conquered the Internet. I have one my girlfriend that's in the decree, and one, as my husband is on the watch, said I really miss my ex-crazy life and therefore I am ready even on a lover, if only to diversify its existence between diapers and feeding with the cleaning.

https://zen.yandex.ru/media/pravdagizni/itog-karantina-razvod-i-pereezd-v-dom-u-reki-5e9d6785d836344f31c7ad52?&utm_campaign=dbr

Back to top Go down