ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merkelova ne odustaje već traži još tolerancije za nove emigrante koji traže sreću i novi život

Go down

Merkelova ne odustaje već traži još tolerancije za nove emigrante koji traže sreću i novi život Empty Merkelova ne odustaje već traži još tolerancije za nove emigrante koji traže sreću i novi život

Post by Kermit 14/11/2015, 16:37

https://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2015/11/14/merkel-antwort-auf-terror-muessen-naechstenliebe-und-toleranz-sein/&edit-text=&act=url

http://www.infowars.com/merkel-calls-for-tolerance-towards-migrants-after-paris-massacre/

German Chancellor Angela Merkel responded to the Paris massacre by calling for “tolerance” towards migrants and respect for “the right of everyone to seek his fortune and live,” as her policy of allowing in hundreds of thousands of refugees came under fresh scrutiny.
“We believe in the right of everyone to seek his fortune and live, to the respect for the other and tolerance,” said Merkel. “We know that our free life is stronger than any terrorist. Let’s give the terrorists the answer by living our values confidently. And as we affirm these values throughout Europe. Now more than ever.”
Just last month, top security experts warned Merkel that the middle class in Germany is becoming “radicalized” in response to the migrant influx and that domestic unrest may occur as a result.

The warning was “circulated among high-ranking security officials in the federal government,” according to the report.
With Poland already announcing that it will refuse to take in any more refugees after the bloody attacks in Paris, Merkel’s open border policy, already under fierce criticism, is likely to face intense opposition given ISIS’ vow to smuggle in jihadists amidst the waves of migrants.
Meanwhile, Front National leader Marine Le Pen struck a far different tone to Merkel, calling on France to tighten its borders.
“France must determine who its friends are and who its enemies are. France’s enemies are those who maintain links with Islamism. Once and for all, France must recapture control of its borders,” said Le Pen.
“Islamist fundamentalism must be destroyed, radical mosques must be closed and radicals clerics must be expelled. French terrorists must be stripped of their citizenship and banned from this country.”
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Merkelova ne odustaje već traži još tolerancije za nove emigrante koji traže sreću i novi život Empty Re: Merkelova ne odustaje već traži još tolerancije za nove emigrante koji traže sreću i novi život

Post by n_razbojnik 14/11/2015, 16:43

Merkl sa štitom il na štitu

Male
2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Merkelova ne odustaje već traži još tolerancije za nove emigrante koji traže sreću i novi život Empty Re: Merkelova ne odustaje već traži još tolerancije za nove emigrante koji traže sreću i novi život

Post by Guest 14/11/2015, 16:43

..srecu i novi zivot...dakako... :clown

Merkelova ne odustaje već traži još tolerancije za nove emigrante koji traže sreću i novi život ISIS%20WARNING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/11/2015, 17:03

Limesi su zakon. Ovo je primjer kada n teži u beskonačno.

Back to top Go down

Post by abraham 14/11/2015, 17:04

abraham

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by vuksadinare 14/11/2015, 19:29

Sve mi se cini da je ta baba perverzna i da ju je karp neki crni quratz kad je luda za arapima i crncima
vuksadinare
vuksadinare

2015-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/11/2015, 20:23

vuksadinare wrote:Sve mi se cini da je ta baba perverzna i da ju je karp neki crni quratz kad je luda za arapima i crncima
A no...jedna od tih prvih generacija koja je seksualnu revoluciju upraznjavala po arapskim i crnackim egzoticnim drzavama jos sedamdesetih godina 20 stoljeca... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč 14/11/2015, 21:05

Bab-Anđa je Istočna Niemica, njih je zaobišla seksualna revolucija. No, neka primi u svoju kuću džihadiste, neka si ih sama financira.

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down