ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IQ

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

IQ Empty IQ

Post by Hektorović Sat 6 Jul - 18:38

IQ Ulster-Institute-IQ-map-2019-Europe
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

IQ Empty Re: IQ

Post by jastreb Sat 6 Jul - 18:40

Rasizam u službi kvaziznanosti.

Rusi gluplji od Talijana ili Nijemci nadmoćni Rusima.

Moš mislit.
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović Sat 6 Jul - 18:47

IQ WORLD-IQLV-MAP-V1.2
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Sat 6 Jul - 18:48

Nisu to neke prevelike razlike u IQ kad je Evropa u pitanju al vidi se na svijetskoj mapi da su razlike ogromne.

Postat ću nešto sad.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Sat 6 Jul - 18:50

[size=37]INDIGO CHILDREN[/size]
THE TRUTH ABOUT "INDIGO CHILDREN"

SESSION 08/MAR/03
Medium: Jorge Raul Olguin

Entity that came to dialogue: Master Ruanel.
Interlocutor: Who are the so-called “Indigo Children” that many people have been talking about? Are they real?
Ruanel: No, they don't exist, it is an entire fantasy. There are child prodigies who at 4 years old they start writing, they know how to play music and every time more children are born with those abilities. It’s not that homo sapiens sapiens jumps directly to the homo mutants, or something like that. What happens is that the mental decoder of these children is growing in such way that they can already perceive a bigger amount of concepts.
If you remember what Einstein said that the human being uses only a 11% of the brain, what he meant was that the human beings use around 11% to 15% of the mental decoder.
What you have to keep in mind is that such race of children doesn't exist, because if something like that existed, like so many people erroneously spread all over the internet, they would not be superior to the normal homo sapiens sapiens, because we are speaking of shy children, and even some of them are bad-tempered when they are very small.
Do you remember the first dialogues we had in 1997? In those first sessions of the Grupo Elron, we spoke about the apocryphal Gospels, and one of them [1] mentions that during the Infancy of Jesus, the Master killed a boy in retaliation because he had bumped him on the shoulder and Joseph grabbing his ear forced him that he resurrect him.
If that gospel were true, it undoubtedly demerit the spirit of Jesus because a pure spirit as his spirit is, is Pure from the beginning , he would not be vengeful as a child, he would not be dominated by his ego in that way.
If the indigo children were the saviours of the race like these people say, they would have to be like Jesus, that is to say, pure from the beginning. However, when the researchers describe them, they characterize them like evil children, completely introverted, not talkative and bad-tempered.
Interlocutor: Let’s see if I understand what you want to tell me. the indigo children don’t exist in the way they describe them?
Ruanel: The indigo children exist in the way I have described them, but not in the way these people want to make people believe they exist. That is a total fallacy.
I will be practical. If the indigo children existed they would be gathered, let’s say ten parents that have them, they would appear on TV and they would say: "Look, Here it is the new race of mutants!, Jack, four years old, Peter, five years old, William, six years old... They are indigo children, all of you can see that they are all blondes, of blue eyes, with the skin totally white, they are sages You can can ask them any question about trigonometry and they will respond it with accuracy."
Have you watched in some TV program something like that?
Interlocutor: Obviously not.
Ruanel: Then what? Are they hidden? Don’t they have parents or relatives? Why don't the parents gather them? Etc., etc. Now, if these psychos, Pseudo Masters of Light that say that they locate indigo children, they are camouflaged in kinder gardens with other common children, that sounds preposterous.
Interlocutor: Then, the only thing real is that there are children who are born with more capacity than others, something that is normal in a race like the human race which is evolving gradually.
Ruanel: Of course it is! Every time more children are born with gifts, not with powers! It is normal that in each race beings with more aptitudes embody, it is something characteristic of evolution, Beings who will be at the same level of the advances of that civilization.
In 30 years the planet will be divided, because people of 35 or 40 years, in Latin America and Africa, they will have an inferior Intellectual quotient lower than 1 because of famine. They will not develop mentally, and their mental decoder will be ruined because of malnutrition.
And there will be children that will have a capacity out of the normal range, and others that will be idiotic because of malnutrition.
Children that today are eight years old and who are undernourished, in thirty years, when they reach thirty eight years old, they will be beings that will only do things with little importance.
But it won't be a special race of children like those who speak of “indigo children” want to make people believe. This is nonsense.[2]
Interlocutor: Well, I believe that this topic is clarified already.
[1] The Infancy Gospel of Thomas (An Apocryphal Gospel)
[2] This is also applied to the so-called “Crystal Children”
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 6 Jul - 19:04

jastreb wrote:Rasizam u službi kvaziznanosti.

Moš mislit.

šteta da nisu testirali sve rvacke lumene na ovom forumu oma bi prosječni IQ u RH-NDH pao sa 96 na 35 u hladu.

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 Sat 6 Jul - 19:06

pa tako nekako i jeste
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 Sat 6 Jul - 19:08

Hektorović wrote:IQ WORLD-IQLV-MAP-V1.2

kinezi najjači
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sat 6 Jul - 19:08

Hektorović wrote:IQ Ulster-Institute-IQ-map-2019-Europe

Uspravnica dobro stoji. :D
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by debotoijusto Sat 6 Jul - 19:09

tkz. bosanski hrvati s 89 vode HR
sto bi tu moglo krenuti po zlu ?
debotoijusto
debotoijusto

2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 Sat 6 Jul - 19:11

debotoijusto wrote:tkz. bosanski hrvati s 89 vode HR

evo malog ljevičara odmah na hrvate :D
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sat 6 Jul - 19:12

Govoriš o prosjeku u BiH?
I vami smo, iako nas je malo, znatno  podigli prosjek. :D
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 Sat 6 Jul - 19:13

Eroo wrote:

Pa gdje bi RH bila da nas nije, vjerojatno kao srbija

pride smo dodali dva nobelovca onako, čisto kao manču ;)
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sat 6 Jul - 19:17

epikur37 wrote:
Eroo wrote:

Eto Debo i Rimac imaju u prosjeku 96, što nije loše. :)
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici Sat 6 Jul - 19:23

jastreb wrote:Rasizam u službi kvaziznanosti.

Moš mislit.
pa otprilike to je točno.  btw Rusi u Rusij su vjerojatno inteligetniji od Talijana a možda malo gluplji od Švaba, ali imaju pun kurac onih manjina koje imaju IQ ispod 90poena i koji se množe ko zečevi pa prosječni Ruski IQ pada
AssadNaPodmornici
AssadNaPodmornici

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici Sat 6 Jul - 19:24

a ništa, stagnacija i propadanje i zaostajanje prema državama koje imaju navodno slični IQ(poljska, češka, slovačka, mađarska).. udaljavanje od tih država, i približavanje bosanskim/srpskim standardima
AssadNaPodmornici
AssadNaPodmornici

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Sat 6 Jul - 19:25

Hektorović wrote:IQ WORLD-IQLV-MAP-V1.2
Kad navale ovi crnci sa IQ 70 na zapadnu Europu tamo će prosjek IQ bit ka i u Srbiji.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 Sat 6 Jul - 19:26

Eroo wrote:
epikur37 wrote:
Eroo wrote:

Pa tako nešto i dođe :D 

U osnovi veliko doseljavanje hrvata iz Bih podiglo je QI RH a spustilo QI BiH. Problemj je i što se taj demografski rezervoar istrošio...
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici Sat 6 Jul - 19:28

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:
a ništa, stagnacija i propadanje i zaostajanje prema državama koje imaju navodno slični IQ(poljska, češka, slovačka, mađarska).. udaljavanje od tih država, i približavanje bosanskim/srpskim standardima
usput vjerojatno i poglupljivanje Hrvatske, ovi sa IQom +96poena iseljavaju iz države i idu put Njemačke/irske, ovi sa nižim IQom, useljavaju i preko HDZa zauzimaju pozicije po državnim uprava prvo Zagrebu a onda ostalih općina itd..  plus ista elita na vlasti , planira daljnu trpačinu ljudi iz regiona(niži IQ) te čak uvoženje još glupljih azijata.. tako da ćemo prvo svjedočiti da će nas srbija prešišati u standardu u roku 10ak godina.. već sada je srpska industrijska proizvodnja došla u bok našoj, a prije 15ak godina su bili duplo slabiji.. a turizam izgleda da će biti uništen visokim porezima i ilegalnom betonizacijom

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by debotoijusto Sat 6 Jul - 19:32

epikur37 wrote:
Eroo wrote:
epikur37 wrote:
Eroo wrote:

Pa tako nešto i dođe :D 

U osnovi veliko doseljavanje hrvata iz Bih podiglo je QI RH a spustilo QI BiH. Problemj je i što se taj demografski rezervoar istrošio...
nemojte nam vise pomagat podizanjem QI ako boga znate  :D
debotoijusto
debotoijusto

2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum