ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turci: Ako nam bloikrate F-35, kupujemo Su-34 i Su-57

Go down

Turci: Ako nam bloikrate F-35, kupujemo Su-34 i Su-57 Empty Turci: Ako nam bloikrate F-35, kupujemo Su-34 i Su-57

Post by Hektorović 11/4/2019, 18:07

Turkey says it will look elsewhere if U.S. won't sell Patriots, F-35s
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkey warned on Wednesday that it could buy jets and additional air defence systems from Russia if it cannot get Patriot missile shields and F-35 jets from Washington, raising the prospect of ever deeper defence ties between Moscow and a NATO member. 

President Tayyip Erdogan’s existing plans to buy Russian S-400 missile defences have already alarmed the United States, which says they are not compatible with NATO systems and would compromise the security of F-35 jets Turkey is due to receive. 

Washington has offered Ankara both carrot and stick in response, proposing to sell it the Raytheon Co. Patriot systems instead of the S-400s, while at the same time warning of sanctions and a halt in the F-35 fighter jet sales if the Russian deal goes ahead. 
Turkey has shown no sign of giving ground and Erdogan, who held talks with President Vladimir Putin in Moscow this week, was quoted on Wednesday as saying the July date for delivery of the first S-400s could even be brought forward. 
Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu also reiterated Turkey’s stance that the S-400 purchase was a done deal and that it would meet its defence needs from elsewhere if necessary. 
“If the United States is willing to sell, then we’ll buy Patriots. However, if the United States doesn’t want to sell, we may buy more S-400s or other systems,” Cavusoglu told Turkish broadcaster NTV. 
“If the F-35s don’t work out, I will again have to procure the jets I need from elsewhere ... There are (Russian) SU-34, SU-57 and others. I will absolutely meet my needs from somewhere until I can produce it myself,” he said. 
Asked about Cavusoglu’s comments, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Russia was looking for opportunities to broaden its military and technical cooperation with Turkey. “This is an absolutely normal process,” he told reporters. 
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Turci: Ako nam bloikrate F-35, kupujemo Su-34 i Su-57 Empty Re: Turci: Ako nam bloikrate F-35, kupujemo Su-34 i Su-57

Post by RayMabus 11/4/2019, 18:10

Gospodarski rast 1% , inflacija 17,5%

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Turkey

A kupi šta god oćeš.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down