ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone

Go down

'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone Empty 'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone

Post by Guest 17/1/2019, 02:02

A 16-year-old girl called the police on her father after he took her phone away as punishment for having it password protected, Ohio officials say. 
Bodycam footage shows the moment officers responded to the 911 call made by the teen, who told dispatchers: 'My father took my property, which is an $800 phone that doesn't belong to him. He didn't buy it.'   
Lt James Wilson of the South Euclid Police Department said officers recognized the situation as a teaching opportunity, telling WKYC: 'Certainly if we were busy, it would be pushed to the back burner, but we still have an obligation to respond.'  
The father, Anthony Robertson, and his daughter were both sitting outside the home when officers arrived on Saturday afternoon. 
The teen, whose name has not been released because she is a minor, can be heard saying: 'I want my phone.' 
Robertson then explains: 'I took her phone because she's a juvenile, and I don't want her to have it. 
'I can't inspect it, because the phone is locked, so I took it away.' 
The officers determined that it was merely a parental disciplinary issue and sided with Robertson.   

[size=10][size=18]16-year-old daughter calls cops on dad for taking her phone

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:01

Previous
Play
Skip
Unmute

[/size][/size]
Current Time0:01
/
Duration Time2:42
[size][size][size]
Fullscreen

MORE VIDEOS
'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone 8549980-0-image-a-2_1547560132089

Shocking moment child flies out of car in car seat at roa…

'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone 8533670-0-image-m-16_1547524486370

White man punches 12-year-old black girl in altercation …

'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone 8516786-0-image-a-24_1547491020139

Gillette's new 'We Believe' ad aims to stop toxic masculinity

'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone 8478426-0-image-a-26_1547419938440

Polish mayor stabbed on stage during live charity event

[/size][/size]
'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone 8565998-6595377-image-a-39_1547582224428
A 16-year-old girl called the police on her father, Anthony Robertson, after he took her phone away as punishment. Bodycam footage shows officers arriving at Robertson's home in South Euclid, Ohio, after the teen called 911 on Saturday afternoon
'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone 8566038-6595377-image-a-42_1547582264592
Robertson explained to the officers: 'I took her phone because she's a juvenile, and I don't want her to have it. I can't inspect it, because the phone is locked, so I took it away'
The girl says: 'It's my property and I don't live here,' claiming that she lives with her grandmother but occasionally stays at her father's home.
One of the officers responds: 'But guess what? Everything that you own belongs to your mother and your father. Having a phone is not a right.'
Robertson adds: 'It's a privilege.'  
The officers then warned the teen not to call 911 in non-emergency situations.  

RELATED ARTICLES

[/size]

• Previous

• Next

• 'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone 8564602-0-image-m-34_1547581657081Special education teacher, 38, sobs in her mugshot after...'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone 8550100-0-image-m-18_1547560825942Shocking dashcam video shows the moment a toddler strapped...

[size]
A post about the incident on the South Euclid Police Department's Facebook page has been liked and shared hundreds of times by empathetic parents. 
It also stirred a debate over the property rights of teenagers. 
Lt Wilson said: 'Our department would not pursue this type of "theft". 
'You'd be hard pressed to find a court in this country who would take the case.' 
Speaking to WKYC after the incident, Robertson said he was shocked when police showed up at his home.  
'There's like, four cars, and I'm like, oh my goodness, the police are coming and they look kind of tough,' he said.
Defending his decision to take away his daughter's phone, Robertson said: 'To all the parents, you know? Stay on them. There's so many hidden apps and little ways that they can hide and cover up what they're doing on those phones. It's ridiculous.' 
Do you know the father in this story? Please email Sean.O'Hare@mailonline.com. 
'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone 8566028-6595377-The_girl_who_has_not_been_named_or_pictured_because_she_is_a_min-a-1_1547603443524
The girl, who has not been named or pictured because she is a minor, claimed that the dad had stolen her property because he didn't purchase the phone. Police sided with Robertson, telling the teen that having a cellphone was a privilege, not a right
'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone 8566020-6595377-image-a-41_1547582246749
Lt James Wilson (above) of the South Euclid Police Department told WKYC : 'Certainly if we were busy, it would be pushed to the back burner, but we still have an obligation to respond'
 [/size]
Read more:

• www.wkyc.com/art...  

[size]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6595377/Ohio-16-year-old-girl-calls-911-dad-confiscated-800-phone.html?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com   

etoc na..dish uzimati Princezi njeno vlasnistvo..-??? Suspect  

Pička joj materina,treba kuji balaavoj naplatiti sve sto je pojela,otakd je izgmizala iz mamine pičke.. :cleanteeth [/size]

Back to top Go down

'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone Empty Re: 'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone

Post by Leviathan2 17/1/2019, 02:05

mda, a ko je kupio taj telefon

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone Empty Re: 'My father took my property': Furious 16-year-old girl in Ohio calls 911 on her dad after he confiscated her $800 phone

Post by Guest 17/1/2019, 02:07

navodno,kako kaze ,tata joj nije kupio..vjerovatno je odradila blow-job u gang bangu i zaradila...

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 17/1/2019, 02:09

pismejker wrote:navodno,kako kaze ,tata joj nije kupio..vjerovatno je odradila blow-job u gang bangu i zaradila...
lako moguceonda joj tata treba vratit telefon i izpizdit je iz kuce

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/1/2019, 02:10

Leviathan2 wrote:
pismejker wrote:navodno,kako kaze ,tata joj nije kupio..vjerovatno je odradila blow-job u gang bangu i zaradila...
to bih ja napravio..mrtvo ladno...pa nek se sama brine za hranu i krov nad glavom.. :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/1/2019, 02:10

Levi,kako namlatiti losu kcerku ili zenu u Americi i ne zavrsiti u zatvoru? :clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 17/1/2019, 02:28

pismejker wrote:Levi,kako namlatiti losu kcerku ili zenu u Americi i ne zavrsiti u zatvoru? :clown
fino, maskiras se i sacekas je negdje na skrovitom mjestu
onda kao zabrinuti muz ili otac kukas kako su ulice nesigurne :D

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 17/1/2019, 02:30

pismejker wrote:
Leviathan2 wrote:
to bih ja napravio..mrtvo ladno...pa nek se sama brine za hranu i krov nad glavom.. :cleanteeth
na kruh i vodu do 18, znaci, imas svoju sobu, imas jesti i nemas vise nista, nema dzeparca, nema interneta, nema televizora, nema markirane odjece nego najjeftinija
18 godina navrsila, noga u guzicu

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/1/2019, 12:14

Leviathan2 wrote:
pismejker wrote:Levi,kako namlatiti losu kcerku ili zenu u Americi i ne zavrsiti u zatvoru? :clown
fino, maskiras se i sacekas je negdje na skrovitom mjestu
onda kao zabrinuti muz ili otac kukas kako su ulice nesigurne :D
mosh i tako..no alibi ti nije osiguran..najmish texemexe da ih malo ..ne prebrutalno...dozovu pameti... king

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/1/2019, 12:19

Leviathan2 wrote:
pismejker wrote:
Leviathan2 wrote:
na kruh i vodu do 18, znaci, imas svoju sobu, imas jesti i nemas vise nista, nema dzeparca, nema interneta, nema televizora, nema markirane odjece nego najjeftinija
18 godina navrsila, noga u guzicu
yahhh..No pajdo moj,ja sam zabrinut...

Frend doli u RH ima kcerku,oko 13 godina..mala je superinteligentna..a od svoje 10 godine na Instagramu...vrsnjaci i tako to...i sve to ne bi bilo lose,da Instagram se nije pretvorio u osnovnu,srednju skolu i fakultet za sponzoruse i prostitutke..yebate,lik me zamolio da malo prokopam po net-u i vidim sto ona radi..nisam smio reci..vec muljo ..sro..cura vec pravi listu "posebnih" prijatelja,"darezljivijih" ruku...svako malo starci je ne mogu locirati na nekoliko sati,a mala se pocela kititi skupim gudizima i tehnikalijama...
Oslo sve u kuratz..preblagi.. No

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down