ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump: Putin voli Izrael i obožava Bibija

Go down

Trump: Putin voli Izrael i obožava Bibija Empty Trump: Putin voli Izrael i obožava Bibija

Post by Hektorović 24/9/2018, 12:19

Dont-be-fooled-Moscow-and-Jerusalem-still-need-each-other-in-Syria-567801

In an interview just two months ago following a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, US President Donald Trump said Putin has a soft spot in his heart for Israel.

Putin, Trump said, is “a believer in Israel; he is a fan of Bibi and really helping him a lot – and will help a lot, which is good for all of us.”
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Trump: Putin voli Izrael i obožava Bibija Empty Re: Trump: Putin voli Izrael i obožava Bibija

Post by Yehudim 24/9/2018, 12:38

To je OK

Samo mi nije jasno dali se to Trump žali ili je zadovoljan.

Pa on više voli Izrael i puno je više učinio nego Putin

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Trump: Putin voli Izrael i obožava Bibija Empty Re: Trump: Putin voli Izrael i obožava Bibija

Post by Yehudim 24/9/2018, 13:49

Trump has also cut off all funding to the Palestinians’ dedicated UN agency, UNRWA, which Jerusalem and Washington accuse of massively inflating the number of Palestinian “refugees” as part of a ploy to hinder the peace process and generate a larger pool of aid money for Palestinian organizations.
For Peretz and the extended Fuld family, Palestinian hatred for Trump and Israeli civilians goes far beyond policy debates about aid money or peace negotiations.

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down