ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denkverbot

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Go down

Denkverbot - Page 26 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by Guest 2/7/2018, 17:13

aben wrote:
mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
tako je i meni, čin iskorocin iz trajekta, omoh se lakše diše

koliko te izašla ota sedmica?
10 dana :)
Stigla sam u pretprošli petak, ono kada je bila bura, hladno. Cijeli tjedan katastrofa, more ledeno. Jedino sam se iskupala u prošlu subotu, i to na otoku. Ali, na moru je dovoljno sjediti i gledati u njega :)
Mene ništa, osim trajekta 28 kn i sladoleda Florida iz slastičarnice :)
Na otok sam sama išla u posjet rodbini.
Ja na kiosku na otoku, kupujem i krenem platiti, kad ono paf! Cijena nije bila kao što je pisalo i kaže mi žena koja radi, od jutros su digli cijene, nisu stigli promijeniti (01.07.)
ali, nisi kod rodbine bila celo vrime, 
koliko te sve izašlo, a ne izlet do tkona?
Bio je parkiran bus za Preko, reko da sjednem na njega pa iznenadim Abenda s pozivom da mi plati kavu il kuglu sladoleda.  Al se sjetih one, bolje mir. Šta ja znam kako bi reagirao, 20 kn dodatnih troškova može poremetiti odnose :D
ajde, ako mi rečeš koliko si potrošila na ljetovanje,

evo, tako mi svega, učiniti ću iznimku i otkriti ti se, i čak dovesti do kuće da upoznaš gospodju i molu, i da vidiš introdu
To bi bilo lijepo :)
Ja s svim otočanima ko da se znamo godinama. No, koliko god mi tvoja ponuda zvučala primamljivo, nećem ti reći koliko sam spiskala :)

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 2/7/2018, 17:23

evo sun došo na rekreaciju,

nastavićemo o tvon ljetovanju malo posli....

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/7/2018, 17:27

Idem i ja vježbati testove inteligencije. Koliko god ih riješila, uvijek ispadne prosjek :)
Bit će jer mi je kosa posvijetlila od soli :D

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 2/7/2018, 17:34

nema ni bure nesto vise..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 2/7/2018, 20:24

bura, oca joj jeben, prodire do kosti, i ubija sve;

ali ki preživi je zdrav, zadovoljan i pun života. bura je čudo

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 3/7/2018, 08:47

prevrće more kao udah života ispod kretajuće mase-
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/7/2018, 08:59

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 3/7/2018, 11:29

mativka wrote:
violator wrote:
aben wrote:
mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
moš ti škrtarit na spizi, ali put i noćenje ne moreš izbjegnuti..
Nisam ni škrta, a nisam niti rastrošna :)
Zašto Abenda toliko zanima koliko sam potrošila?
Bit će da misli da sam škrtija od njega :)

zanimo me koliko si teška, pa da unda usporedin is manun.
prepostavljan da si bogatija omene:)

O cemu ces ti nego o parama..
A, i ja volim pare :)
pare su srbska rič za šoldi.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 3/7/2018, 11:32

mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
mativka wrote:

S obziron na vrijednosti nekretnina kod mene i kod tebe, ti si bogatun spram mene :)
Još sam sve radiš, gradiš, popravljaš. A ja niš od toga ne znam....pa si ti računaj :)
Spram tebe sam ka crkveni miš.
ma, 
ni to baš tako;
tribali bi sva staviti na papir, pa usporediti...
oćemo?
Možemo :)
A, što ćemo onda s tim? Imaš kakav prijedlog kako da umnožimo? Opet sam škicnula neke numere prvi red do mora, preko tisuću kvadrata :)
iljadu kvadrati uzmore? 
pa ti si buržujka...

pa imun prijedlog, evo, čitoj:

Hi there. If we haven’t met, my name is Mr. Money Mustache. I’m the freaky financial magician who retired along with a lovely wife at age 30 in order to start a family, as well as start living a great life. We did this on two normal salaries with no lottery winnings or Silicon Valley buyout windfalls, by living what we thought was a wonderful and fulfilling existence. It was only after quitting the rat race that we looked around and realized why we had become financially independent while most people, even with higher incomes, end up stuck needing to work until age 65 or later.
I’m writing this post to use as kind of a permanent “Hello!”, since at any given moment in time, about half of the readers of this blog are pretty new, and casting around wondering where to start on a giant site like this with over 400 published articles. Most people arrive with the same question:
“I hear Mr. Money Mustache writes some useful stuff and many people are building happy, wealthy lives for themselves using his advice”, they are saying, “but I am a busy person. How can he make me rich Right Now!?”
Great question. Let’s begin.
We’ll start with a rant, which links to a bunch of other stuff. You can right-click any of those links and open them in a new tab for later. If you get through every link, you’ll be well-equipped to fix most of your life –  just like that.
For almost six years, I’ve been preaching a different brand of financial advice from what you see in the newspapers and magazines. The standard line is that life is hard and expensive, so you should keep your nose to the grindstone, clip coupons, save hard for your kids’ college educations, then tuck any tiny slice of your salary that remains into a 401(k) plan. And pray that nothing goes wrong in the 40 years of career work that it will take to get yourself enough savings to enjoy a brief retirement.
Mr. Money Mustache’s advice? Almost all of that is nonsense: Your current middle-class life is an Exploding Volcano of Wastefulness, and by learning to see the truth in this statement, you will easily be able to cut your expenses in half – leaving you saving half of your income. Or two thirds, or more. Sound like a fantasy? Not to readers of this blog.
What happens when you can save more of your income? As it turns out, spending much less money than you bring in is the way to get rich. The ONLY way.
And the effects are surprising: if you can save 50% of your take-home pay starting at age 20, you’ll be wealthy enough to retire by age 37. If you already have some assets now, you’re even closer than that. If you can save 75%, your working career is only 7 years.
So remember my freaky magician story up in the first paragraph? There was not really any magic – my wife and I just saved about 66% of our pay without really noticing it, and in under ten years we woke up and realized we didn’t have to work for a living any more. Our son was born shortly afterwards, and he’s about to have his eleventh birthday party. And we’re still going strong.
But how can you save so much?
The bottom line is this: by focusing on happiness itself, you can lead a much better life than those who focus on convenience, luxury, and following the lead of the financially illiterate herd that is the TV-ad-absorbing Middle Class of the United States (and other rich countries) today. Happiness comes from many sources, but none of these sources involve car or purse upgrades.
No matter what the herd or the TV set tells you, this is the truth. Far from being a social outcast, this new perspective will make you a hero among your friends. This is not a fringe activity anymore – millions of people are fixing their lives these days. And the earlier you can accept it, the sooner you will be rich.
Is that all too fluffy and philosophical? OK, fine. Here’s how to cut your life costs in half. Start by getting rid of your Debt Emergency if you have one. Live close to workMove to another city if you enjoy adventure. Don’t borrow money for cars, and don’t buy stupid onesRide a bike wherever you can. Cancel your TV serviceStop wasting money on groceriesGive your kids the opportunity to achieve greatness without being pampered. Lose the overpriced cell phones. Learn to appreciate the life-boosting joy of using your own body to get things done. Learn to mock convenience. Practice optimism.
That should do it – about half of your expenses, gone in one paragraph. Keep going, as many readers do, and you can save closer to 75% of what you make – especially for those with above-average incomes.
But then what do I do with all the money?
You invest it. In stock index funds, in paying off your own house, in rental houses if you are interested in local real estate, and in other sources as you continue to learn about making money work for you. As of 2016, my own retirement income comes from a dead-simple asset allocation: a bunch of index funds at Vanguard and Betterment which pay quarterly dividends.
How long will the money last?
If you can get 25 times your annual spending saved up and working for you, that is enough to live off – forever. Don’t worry about the details – just do the saving for now, and watch as your lifestyle transforms and your worries about safety melt away. This blog is not so much a financial nuts-and-bolts blog as it is a story about lifestyle and attitude transformation. And believe it or not, your attitude determines your lifetime wealth much more than your knowledge of financial nuts and bolts.
So welcome! I’m glad you’re here, and let’s get started. For the long-time readers – let’s keep going!

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 3/7/2018, 19:19

u sta uloziti u hr, nekako mi se trziste obveznicama ne cini bas nesto
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/7/2018, 08:14

aben wrote:
violator wrote:
aben wrote:
violator wrote:
aben wrote:
ko te jebe, tebe i tvoje cviće

A ja znam tko tebe ne jebe..
ki?

Svatko tko imalo drzi do sebe. Zato i gnjavis ove briznice po forumu.
"ko te jebe" znoči koga briga zo te.
"ko tebe ne jebe" znoči za koga tebe ni briga

osin ako nisi u sedmin razredu, unda to valjda znoči ki se sve želi jebati istobun :(

Ma ti si glupson, ali fakat. :D

Pojasnjavati ti onu recenicu iznad značilo bi dati se preveslati od strane bedaka. Hajd' ti svojim putem, ja ću nasuprotno.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/7/2018, 08:16

:) Vidi je. Krasuljak! Jos se nije posve zaogrnula bojom. :) Koliko je dugo imas? Moje su jos bebe. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 4/7/2018, 09:00

dobar blog ovom manej-mastešu..

poželiš živjeti u U-es-ej..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/7/2018, 09:28

violator wrote:

:) Vidi je. Krasuljak! Jos se nije posve zaogrnula bojom. :) Koliko je dugo imas? Moje su jos bebe. :)

imala sam je 4 godine a sad je više nemam :( nije me bilo doma mjesec dana i muž je nije zalijevao a one hoće puno vode svaki dan.. uginula mi je :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor 4/7/2018, 17:43

violator wrote:
aben wrote:
violator wrote:
aben wrote:
violator wrote:

A ja znam tko tebe ne jebe..
ki?

Svatko tko imalo drzi do sebe. Zato i gnjavis ove briznice po forumu.
"ko te jebe" znoči koga briga zo te.
"ko tebe ne jebe" znoči za koga tebe ni briga

osin ako nisi u sedmin razredu, unda to valjda znoči ki se sve želi jebati istobun :(

Ma ti si glupson, ali fakat. :D

Pojasnjavati ti onu recenicu iznad značilo bi dati se preveslati od strane bedaka. Hajd' ti svojim putem, ja ću nasuprotno.
njegovo tumacenje je totalno alogicno, k tome :)
Noor
Noor

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 4/7/2018, 23:04

fireworks..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/7/2018, 23:20

aben wrote:
mativka wrote:
violator wrote:
aben wrote:
mativka wrote:

O cemu ces ti nego o parama..
A, i ja volim pare :)
pare su srbska rič za šoldi.
A, što ću, kako god okreneš, volim obje riječi :)
A, jel ti voliš šolde?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/7/2018, 23:22

Često sam zbunjena ljudskim stajalištima i djelovanjima. Ponekad imam osjećaj, da ništa veze s vezom, nema veze :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/7/2018, 23:23

kic wrote:
dobar blog ovom manej-mastešu..

poželiš živjeti u U-es-ej..
To je jedan čovjek, u oceanu ljudi. Kod nas je ipak more u pitanju...

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 4/7/2018, 23:30

mislis, mi imamo vise takvih

ocean > more
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down