ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump otkazao summit sa Kimom

Go down

Trump otkazao summit sa Kimom Empty Trump otkazao summit sa Kimom

Post by Hektorović 24/5/2018, 16:04

[size=36]Trump cancels Singapore summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un[/size]

• President Donald Trump has canceled his historic summit in Singapore with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un next month.
  • The meeting, which would have marked the first face-to-face encounter between a sitting U.S. president and a North Korean leader, was set for June 12.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Trump otkazao summit sa Kimom Empty Re: Trump otkazao summit sa Kimom

Post by Hektorović 24/5/2018, 16:06

President Trump announced the cancellation of his scheduled June 12 summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in a letter released this morning by the White House.

• Between the lines: This had been billed as an unprecedented and historic summit, and a chance for a long-sought breakthrough with North Korea. Kim Jong-un had threatened to cancel it, now President Trump has gone ahead and done it. He's saying he's open to meeting in future, but only on his terms. Markets fell sharply on the news, and tensions with Pyongyang are likely to ratchet up — and quickly. 
  • Our thought bubble, from Jonathan Swan: Beyond the very serious geopolitical stakes, this move is pure Trump. A theatrical withdrawal from a potential “deal," and reminder to Americans that he milked his adversary and gave them nothing in return. He thanks them for the release of the American hostages, reminiscent of how Trump used to privately gloat to business associates when he’d really taken somebody for a ride on a deal. 
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 24/5/2018, 16:25

naguzise kima ameri, aj ovo nije neka velika steta, pustio par amera kojima nece pasti na pamet vise prismrdit u koreju
medjutim, brat kim je vidio s kim ima posla :)

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 24/5/2018, 16:28

Samo tako Trumpe. Što jače protiv Irana, Rusije, Evrope i Kine. I što veća podrška ćifutima istovremeno. ;)

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović 24/5/2018, 17:10

AlfaOmega wrote:Samo tako Trumpe. Što jače protiv Irana, Rusije, Evrope i Kine. I što veća podrška ćifutima istovremeno. ;)
Trump otkazao summit sa Kimom Maxres17
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down