ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amerika ne želi pomoći Rusiji protiv ISIL-a

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Amerika ne želi pomoći Rusiji protiv ISIL-a Empty Amerika ne želi pomoći Rusiji protiv ISIL-a

Post by Kermit 26/9/2015, 11:06

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/25/russia-troops-syria-could-helping-isis-report

https://www.rusi.org/publications/occasionalpapers/ref:O56056C692F34E/

https://www.rusi.org/downloads/assets/Countering-Isis-Regional-Implications.pdf
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Amerika ne želi pomoći Rusiji protiv ISIL-a Empty Re: Amerika ne želi pomoći Rusiji protiv ISIL-a

Post by Kermit 26/9/2015, 11:06

he deployment of Russian troops in Syria could end up helping Islamic State as they have been sent to areas where they are most likely to fight other groups opposed to Isis, according to a new report.
The Royal United Services Institute (Rusi) report comes ahead of a US-Russian summit meeting at the UN on Monday, when Barack Obama will question Vladimir Putin on the intention behind Russia’s deepening military involvement in Syria, according to US officials.
The Iranian president, Hassan Rouhani – also in New York for the UN general assembly meeting – rejected suggestions that his country was operating in concert with Russia against Isis. “I do not see a coalition between Iran and Russiaon fighting terrorism in Syria,” Rouhani said.
The Rusi report, titled Inherently Unresolved, assesses the global effort to counter the spread of Isis, and warns that Iraq and Syria may not survive as unitary states. It includes a section on Russian aims, particularly those underpinning Putin’s despatch this month of warplanes and troops to Tartus and Latakia in support of Bashar al-Assad’s regime.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Amerika ne želi pomoći Rusiji protiv ISIL-a Empty Re: Amerika ne želi pomoći Rusiji protiv ISIL-a

Post by Kermit 26/9/2015, 11:08

"Igor Sutyagin, a Russian strategic analyst, said there was an air regiment at Latakia with 28 planes, a battalion of motorised infantry and military engineers as well as a marine battalion at the naval base in Tartus.
The deployment, Sutyagin said, “underlines the contradictions of the Kremlin’s policy”, because the troops were in areas where Isis is not present. "  zanimljivo pa gdje su Rusi trebali doći brodovima u Damask??? Inače Igor Sutyagin je He spent 11 years in prison on espionage charges and was released by Russia in exchange for the release of a group of spies arrested in the United States.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 26/9/2015, 11:11

Europa i Rusija trebaju poslati oštru poruku SAD-u te ih odmaknuti s našeg kontinenta.
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 26/9/2015, 13:08

[size=40][size=40]No [size=40]One[/size] [size=40]Can[/size] [size=40]End[/size] [size=40]Syria[/size] [size=40]War[/size] [size=40]Except[/size] [size=40]Russia[/size] [size=40][/size] [size=40]Polish[/size] [size=40]MEP[/size][/size]
[/size]
© AFP 2015/ KARAM AL-MASRI

EUROPE
12:56 26.09.2015(updated 13:01 26.09.2015) Get short URL

The West should morally support Russia in its effort to end the civil war in war in Syria, a prominent Polish politician said on Friday.

Amerika ne želi pomoći Rusiji protiv ISIL-a 1020834589
© SPUTNIK/ MIKHAIL KLEMENTIEV
[size]
West's Cooperation With Russia and Assad the 'Only Way' to Stop Syrian War
Janusz Korwin-Mikke explained his position at a news conference at the parliamentary headquarters in Warsaw, the weekly newsmagazine Wprost reported.

“On October 1 I’ll be flying to Moscow to attend a conference on fighting terrorism. Right now we have a situation where even the Americans admit that Russia is the only one who can do something [in Syria], and I believe that we should give it all the moral support it needs to end the war,” Korwin-Mikke said.
“The Lebanese President told me that the Americans keep buying oil from Islamic State thus financially supporting them… They are also supplying arms to the Free Syrian Army, which eventually end up in the hands of the IS terrorists,” he added.
Janusz Ryszard Korwin-Mikke is a conservative liberal Polish political commentator, the creator of a Polish liberal political party Coalition for the Renewal of the Republic – Freedom and Hope and a member of the European Parliament.[/size]

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150926/1027572398/syria-war-russia-mep.html#ixzz3mqG9VcRb

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dzango 26/9/2015, 13:11

Pa neće sad valjda da uništavaju ono što su toliko mukotrpno stvarali.

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 26/9/2015, 13:12

Za koga mi tu navijamo?
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 26/9/2015, 13:15

pa jesu stvorili su al kaidu i razne teroristicke grupe,podrzavali ruzicaste revolucije a preko medija srali o nekoj famoznoj deomkratiji,sad treba objasniti svojim ljudima ko tu jede govna

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 26/9/2015, 13:16

Ne smijemo za Ruse, jer oni su za Srbe, naše neprijatelje. 
Jebiga.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by dzango 26/9/2015, 13:20

crvenkasti wrote:Za koga mi tu navijamo?
Za Ruse. Kao i uvek.
dzango
dzango

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by dzango 26/9/2015, 13:21

crvenkasti wrote:Ne smijemo za Ruse, jer oni su za Srbe, naše neprijatelje. 
Jebiga.
Svi smo mi pomalo Srbi.
dzango
dzango

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 26/9/2015, 13:23

U hrvatskoj je podrska Rusiji ogromna,kao i u Njemackoj sto me iznenadjuje,pazi crvenkasti hr vise nije samostalna,kao borili ste se i ginuli i koji sve ne kurac za samostalnost a sad ste kujica Brisela i Washingtona,sa jedne strane dali ste 20 000 ljudi sa taj neki san o samostalnosti i onda ga dali dzabe,po meni nema smisla ali ajde...s druge strane imas Njemacku evropsku silu broj 1 koja je jos uvjek americka kujica i nijemci su toga svjesni,Rusi su se povukli iz Istocnog Berlina i za ocekivat je bilo da se ameri i nato povuku iz Njemacke ali to se nije desilo,umjesto toga nato se shiri na istok,sta ce se dalje desiti prepusticu forumashima na mashtu

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 26/9/2015, 13:32

Vidjeli smo mi od samog početka da je taj rat za samostalnost laž i sranje. Znali smo i da su naše vođe idioti i kriminalci. 

Ali, nadali smo se, kad se jednom uspijemo priključiti Zapadu, da će stranci ovdje zagospodariti, uvesti red i da ćemo živjeti poput Nijemaca ili Nizozemaca.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/9/2015, 13:32

ovo je amerima super, otvaraju rusima novi front u arapskom svijetu.. sada će malo opskrba oružjem teroristie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 26/9/2015, 14:23

epikur37 wrote:Europa i Rusija trebaju poslati oštru poruku SAD-u te ih odmaknuti s našeg kontinenta.

AMEN
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jastreb 26/9/2015, 14:32

Ma ja mislim da bi te Amere trebali ignorirati i potpuno dezavuirati.  

Što oni imaju sa nama,pobogu???
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 26/9/2015, 14:34

neoliberalni_placenik wrote:ovo je amerima super, otvaraju rusima novi front u arapskom svijetu.. sada će malo opskrba oružjem teroristie
"sada će" pa Đoda to traje već 4 godine
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 26/9/2015, 14:35

ISIS Deploys Croatian Weapons Against The Iraqi Army

In early 2013, Saudi Arabia began smuggling weapons it had purchased from the Croatian government through Jordan to the south of Syria, to forces loyal to the Free Syrian Army.  At the time, videos posted by the Syrian opposition showed a number of weapons coming into the south of Syria, including RBG-6 grenade launchers, M60 recoilless guns, RPG-22 rocket launchers, andM79 Osa rocket launchers.  In March 2013, videos began to appear showing these weapons appearing with groups outside of the FSA, including Jihadists such as Ahrar al-Sham, and images posted today show these weapons have now spread even further afield.

A series of images were posted on Twitter by the account Alanbar_news, an account used by the al-Qaeda linked Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham, with the @Alanbar_news account covering their operations in Al Anbar Governorate of Iraq.  The images show their operations against US-made armoured vehicles belonging to the Iraqi army (collected here), and one image in particularstood out

Amerika ne želi pomoći Rusiji protiv ISIL-a BiPI5LLCQAALALo
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 26/9/2015, 15:03

asilovski wrote:"Igor Sutyagin, a Russian strategic analyst, said there was an air regiment at Latakia with 28 planes, a battalion of motorised infantry and military engineers as well as a marine battalion at the naval base in Tartus.
The deployment, Sutyagin said, “underlines the contradictions of the Kremlin’s policy”, because the troops were in areas where Isis is not present. "  zanimljivo pa gdje su Rusi trebali doći brodovima u Damask??? Inače Igor Sutyagin je He spent 11 years in prison on espionage charges and was released by Russia in exchange for the release of a group of spies arrested in the United States.
"In this way, Russian troops are backing Assad in the fight against groups such as Jabhat Al-Nusra and Ahrar Al-Sham, which are themselves opposed to ISIS. If Russia troops do eventually join combat, therefore, they would also – technically – be assisting ISIS." nema gore nego izdajica Rus koji radi za Engleze protiv Rusije
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 26/9/2015, 15:13

sve su to teroristicke grupe nema razlike al nusra al usra i al govnoida

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next