ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hitlery i McRat naručili i platili priču o Trumpu i Rusima

Go down

Hitlery i McRat naručili i platili priču o Trumpu i Rusima  Empty Hitlery i McRat naručili i platili priču o Trumpu i Rusima

Post by marcellus 26/10/2017, 01:20

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/24/hillary-clinton-dnc-one-republican-paid-russia-dossier-report/

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Hitlery i McRat naručili i platili priču o Trumpu i Rusima  Empty Re: Hitlery i McRat naručili i platili priču o Trumpu i Rusima

Post by Guest 26/10/2017, 05:04

chilling new report detailing how far-right extremists used “leaked NATO and British Intelligence documents” to “spread white supremacism across the world,” according to the UK’s Institute for Strategic Dialogue.

Stalking innocent voters over internet message boards such as 4chan, the think tank says “far-right groups, targeting anxieties over immigration, terrorism and race” used “memetic warfare albums such as ‘normie memes,’ and psychological operations resources” to influence the 2016 U.S. election as well as the 2017 German election.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-25/forget-russia-stolen-nato-docs-and-%E2%80%98weaponized-internet-culture%E2%80%9D-used-spread-nationa

Back to top Go down

Hitlery i McRat naručili i platili priču o Trumpu i Rusima  Empty Re: Hitlery i McRat naručili i platili priču o Trumpu i Rusima

Post by prckov 26/10/2017, 12:33

mamin sin wrote:chilling new report detailing how far-right extremists used “leaked NATO and British Intelligence documents” to “spread white supremacism across the world,” according to the UK’s Institute for Strategic Dialogue.

Stalking innocent voters over internet message boards such as 4chan, the think tank says “far-right groups, targeting anxieties over immigration, terrorism and race” used “memetic warfare albums such as ‘normie memes,’ and psychological operations resources” to influence the 2016 U.S. election as well as the 2017 German election.
In other words, Newsweek is relying on a study by the obviously biased and very liberal ISD for a new, ham-handed pivot away from “Russia did it” – coincidentally entering the public dialogue as revelations have emerged that Hillary Clinton, the Podesta Brothers, Paul Manafort, and the Obama Administration were as thick as thieves with Russian oligarchs – selling 20 percent of American uranium to the Kremlin after the Clinton Foundation received $145 million in suspicious donations.
To review: Racist nationalists around the world – NOT Russia – are using stolen NATO / UK intel documents to spread election-influencing racism over internet message boards – according to an institute whose executive leadership includes the Obama administration’s “Special Representative to Muslim Communities,” Farah Pandith
Hitlery i McRat naručili i platili priču o Trumpu i Rusima  Pandit10
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 26/10/2017, 12:35

zaboravila je dodat da su ovi krajnji desnicari I mizogonisti
od viska glava ne boli

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down