ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UAE želi rascjepiti Jemen na dva dijela

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UAE želi rascjepiti Jemen na dva dijela  - Page 2 Empty Re: UAE želi rascjepiti Jemen na dva dijela

Post by mutava baštarda 3/12/2017, 15:56

Yehudi wrote:
Gost wrote:
mutava baštarda wrote:Pošteno... šitski sjever i sunitski jug i jugostok. Sana šitima, aden sunitima...
Tako je i bilo prije 1994:)

- Zavadi  pa  vladaj -  

Stara spika još od predrimskog doba. 

Sjeverna i južna Koreja su jedna država i jedan narod

Na krv i nož su ih zavadili i podilili jedino zapadni interesi, politika
nije ih zapad podjelio, nego istok i zapad podjednako i nikome u susjedstvu ne odgovara ujedinjenje koreje pa čak ni pod cijenu neprestalnog zveckanja oružjem. s jemenom je ista priča... trenutno su saudijci kurvini sinovi, ali priča je mogla biti i obrnuta...

mutava baštarda

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

UAE želi rascjepiti Jemen na dva dijela  - Page 2 Empty Re: UAE želi rascjepiti Jemen na dva dijela

Post by RayMabus 4/12/2017, 15:13

A evo kažu da su Huti ubili bivšeg jemenskog predsjednika, onog Saleha 

Ima video 

http://www.index.hr/mobile/clanak.aspx?category=vijesti&id=1011613
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 27/12/2017, 20:34

Was Yemen the Most Important Story of 2017 and Why Was it Under-Reported?

2017 was a year which was dominated by the new US President Donald Trump, a General Election in the UK and the ongoing Brexit negotiations, terror attacks in Britain, and the crisis in North Korea. But why did Yemen not get a look in, considering it is the biggest humanitarian disaster on the planet?
The year's news was dominated by the shockwaves produced by the new US President, Donald Trump, who was in the headlines for his clashes with Kim Jong-un, his demands for increased NATO spending, his trashing of the Trans-Pacific Partnership and his support for Jerusalem becoming the capital of Israel.
Brexit and its ramifications, including a bungled snap general election called by Theresa May, dominated headlines in the UK while terror attacks and a general sense of paranoia spread across Europe, the United States and even as far as Australia.
In Iraq the war against Daesh was officially declared to be over earlier this month while the movement, also known as ISIS, has all but been driven out of Syria too and the government of President Bashar al-Assad has regained control of most of the country.  

View image on Twitter

UAE želi rascjepiti Jemen na dva dijela  - Page 2 DQmnyW4X0AAkZbu

UAE želi rascjepiti Jemen na dva dijela  - Page 2 MVZfx0tB_normalGovernment of Iraq

✔️@IraqiGovt

[ltr]Commander-in-Chief @HaiderAlAbadi announces that Iraq’s armed forces have secured the western desert & the entire Iraq Syria border, says this marks the end of the war against Daesh terrorists who have been completely defeated and evicted from Iraq[/ltr]

​Project Censored published a list of 25 stories which had been under-reported or even covered up by the mainstream media in the US.
21 Million Yemenis In Need of Humanitarian Assistance
But there is one story which has not been given the news coverage in mainstream media that it surely deserves — the humanitarian crisis in Yemen.
According to the UNHCR, there are now 1,439,100 internally displaced people in Yemen and it is 82 per cent of Yemen's population — a total of 21.2 million people — is in need of humanitarian assistance.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2