ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majka nikad ne može nauditi svojoj djeci

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Majka nikad ne može nauditi svojoj djeci - Page 6 Empty Re: Majka nikad ne može nauditi svojoj djeci

Post by Eva_ 11/10/2017, 09:26

Umjesto da ih je sve tužio Europskom sudu za ljudska prava. HR je zaista nakaradna država.

Eva_

2017-03-21

Back to top Go down

Majka nikad ne može nauditi svojoj djeci - Page 6 Empty Re: Majka nikad ne može nauditi svojoj djeci

Post by Guest 11/10/2017, 09:28

Ponekad čovjek treba živjeti dan po dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by vuksadinare 11/10/2017, 09:28

Eva_ wrote:Umjesto da ih je sve tužio Europskom sudu za ljudska prava. HR je zaista nakaradna država.
sudstvo ej lose istina..ali ponajvise zbog isprepletonosti osobnih interesa...narocito u manjim mjestima...uvijek netko nesto nekom duzan..
vuksadinare
vuksadinare

2015-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 12/10/2017, 12:34

The biological mother of little boy Joseph, who died after lengthy abuse, has been jailed for 44 years, with a non-parole period of 33 years.

Joseph, 3, died after spending just 51 days living with his biological mother in Oberon in regional New South Wales.

At first, the woman tells officers he died after tripping over a dog lead in the park opposite his home.
But later she confesses to assaulting the boy in the seven weeks he spent with her and her partner.
The woman drops a teddy bear on the corner of a side table to show officers how she injured Joey. She later uses the stuffed toy to show how she used her knee to squeeze his neck.
“Yeah he was breathing, he was crying, got up and sat down,” she told officers after demonstrating the abuse.
“And he just kept giving me filthies all the time, which sometimes it wound me up.
“I wanted to kill him. Don’t get me wrong, I did love that boy, but there was a part of me that hated him because he looks like his father, because he was his father’s child.”

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 12/10/2017, 12:38

prckov wrote:The biological mother of little boy Joseph, who died after lengthy abuse, has been jailed for 44 years, with a non-parole period of 33 years.

Joseph, 3, died after spending just 51 days living with his biological mother in Oberon in regional New South Wales.

At first, the woman tells officers he died after tripping over a dog lead in the park opposite his home.
But later she confesses to assaulting the boy in the seven weeks he spent with her and her partner.
The woman drops a teddy bear on the corner of a side table to show officers how she injured Joey. She later uses the stuffed toy to show how she used her knee to squeeze his neck.
“Yeah he was breathing, he was crying, got up and sat down,” she told officers after demonstrating the abuse.
“And he just kept giving me filthies all the time, which sometimes it wound me up.
“I wanted to kill him. Don’t get me wrong, I did love that boy, but there was a part of me that hated him because he looks like his father, because he was his father’s child.”
The woman also admits to inflicting serious injuries on Joey just days out from his eventual death.
“I put his head in the wardrobe door, I padded it, then slammed the door shut on his head, but I don’t know how hard I did it,” she said.
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 12/10/2017, 12:40

toxic femininity  :)

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6