ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka?

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 20 Empty Re: Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka?

Post by Eroo 8/8/2017, 19:50

Three suburbs captured in Raqqa city after Kurdish forces resume offensive – Map update
By
Chris Tomson
07/08/2017
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 20 Raqqa-city-map-August-8th-2017-878x516
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (11:15 P.M.) – After a brief hiatus, the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) resumed their Euphrates Wrath campaign in full force on Monday, securing a number of Raqqa’s residential areas from the Islamic State.
Advancing on three axes in the same time, the Kurdish-led SDF managed to impose full control over the Karim district, thus establishing an important foothold in western Raqqa.
In addition, the US-backed SDF finally overran the southern Hisham Ibn Abdulmalik district on Monday after ISIS militants had fought back for over two weeks.
However, the largest advance today took place on the northeastern flank where Kurdish forces took control of most of the Rameleh district. During this assault, two schools, a sheep market and the local mosque were captured.
In total, 16 ISIS members were killed on Monday, a military source told Al-Masdar News.
Some 2,000 jihadist insurgents are estimated to be held up in downtown Raqqa, many of whom are volunteering as suicide bombers due to the hopeless situation.
At the moment, the city is split roughly 50/50 between ISIS and the SDF.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 20 Empty Re: Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka?

Post by My Brother Billo 8/8/2017, 19:52

brane se zilavo ali dzaba
My Brother Billo
My Brother Billo

2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 9/8/2017, 17:02

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 20 09aug_12_20_Raqqah_city_Syria_War_Map
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 9/8/2017, 17:06

My Brother Billo wrote:brane se zilavo ali dzaba
Cilj je spasiti od pogibelji čim više civila.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/8/2017, 17:08

Eroo wrote:

Ero...KOJIH CIVILA?..Koji su zivjeli sa tim Kozojepskim ghovnima godinama,nisu bolji ni sami.SAMI SU ODABRALI ISIL kao vlast..

Peri-deri-nema tam ocivila..
Klinac od 10 godina bi ti drob prosuo da mu se ukaze prilika.. :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 11/8/2017, 07:54

pismejker wrote:
Eroo wrote:

Ero...KOJIH CIVILA?..
Asirci, Armeni, Kurdi...i pošteni sunniti. :)
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 11/8/2017, 13:40

Who will control Euphrates’ southeast bank?

Recently rumors have come about stating that the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), supported by the International Coalition, have withdrawn from Akirishi and allowed Assad forces to advance toward the village.

SDF controlled the village as of July 11th, but contrary to their usual tactics, they stopped advancing towards the east in lieu of taking a defensive position. The International Coalition had also stopped targeting ISIS east of this area. Once the SDF ceased their advance toward the east, the Assad regime and those forces loyal to it started marching from the south toward those SDF territories. They gained control of several villages and oil fields including Rasafa, Abu Dahal, and Salamalekum. But upon reaching Akirshi, Assad’s Army met with SDF to negotiate division of territory. According to the agreement they reached, the SDF will continue to control Akirishi and all areas north of Dier Ez-zor highway, whereas the Assad army will take areas south of the village including the local oil field.

In a related context, general Robert Jones, Deputy Commander in Chief of the International Coalition, indicated during his July 24th visit to northern Syria that the International Coalition plans to remain in Syria even after the war against ISIS is over. Moreover, Jones confirmed that they have drawn out boundaries with the Assad regime and that Russia has agreed upon them. 

In the past two weeks, both Assad regime and Russian warplanes have launched massive raids on Raqqa’s eastern countryside, as the International Coalition seems to have stopped blocking their forces from accessing the area.
http://www.raqqa-sl.com/en/2017/08/04/who-will-control-euphrates-southeast-bank/
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 14/8/2017, 13:06

”As we advance,IS retreat after inflicting them huge losses. YPJ proved their struggle for all the world,we'll free all women frm IS”
VIDEO

https://twitter.com/ClaudiaAlMina/status/897043110953447424

Kurdske Amazonke... nevjerojatno za istok i muslimanski svijet općenito. :)
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 14/8/2017, 13:13

SDF fighters seized quantities of weapons and ammunition during the cleaning and search operations in Shahadeh neighborhood ANHA #Raqqa #SDF

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 20 DHLHJgzXkAYmXhX

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 14/8/2017, 13:14

SDF fighters destroyed 2 VBIEDs in al Barid neighborhood before they reached their target, killing 4 IS members ANHA #Raqqa #SDF

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 20 DHLGro2XgAACO7R
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 14/8/2017, 13:17

YPJ fighters are on all the frontlines in Raqqa, liberating each street from the darkness of IS gangs #Raqqa #YPJ

https://twitter.com/ClaudiaAlMina/status/896808160211632128
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 16/8/2017, 16:41

Heavy clashes w daesh all over S line in #Raqqa. Daesh as usual sends VBIEDS.
4 were destroyed. Map by @comcen76
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 20 DHVf9j4W0AAJOCX

1:00 AM - 16 Aug 2017
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 20/8/2017, 14:48

Turci na aparatima.
Turci su zbog većinskih Turkmena u Tal Afaru zahtjevali od Kurda da ga oni ne oslobađaju.
Šiiti (Iranci) izgleda ne čuju dobro...

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 20/8/2017, 14:59

Over 40,000 Iraqi soldiers believed to be participating
in the military operation of retaking of Tal Afar

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 20 21518199_0

Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 22/8/2017, 13:59

IRAK, Tal Afar- površina cca 1500 km kvadratnih.
Velika ofanziva na Tal Afar - nedaleko od nedavno oslobođenog Mosula. 
U Tal Afaru žive većinski Turkmeni. Izbjegavali su ga oslobađati jer je to Turska tražila.
Tu su se sjatili i svi izbjegli ISIL-ovci iz Mosula. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 22/8/2017, 14:04

CLAUDIA‏ @ClaudiaAlMina

Why are the Kurds fighting to liberate Raqqa?
Raqqa can become another of the pillars of a federal,secular and democratic future

https://twitter.com/ClaudiaAlMina/status/899728097448218625
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next