ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trumpika je obični trojanski konj i lažnjak

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trumpika je obični trojanski konj i lažnjak Empty Trumpika je obični trojanski konj i lažnjak

Post by Kermit 24/4/2017, 10:46

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-23/you-got-trumped-winning-horse-presidential-race-was-trojan?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Trumpika je obični trojanski konj i lažnjak Empty Re: Trumpika je obični trojanski konj i lažnjak

Post by Kermit 24/4/2017, 10:47

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-23/trump-if-doj-wants-arrest-assange-its-ok-me
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Trumpika je obični trojanski konj i lažnjak Empty Re: Trumpika je obični trojanski konj i lažnjak

Post by Kermit 24/4/2017, 10:47

AP: Jeff Sessions, your attorney general, is taking a tougher line suddenly on Julian Assange, saying that arresting him is a priority. You were supportive of what WikiLeaks was doing during the campaign with the release of the Clinton emails. Do you think that arresting Assange is a priority for the United States?

TRUMP: When Wikileaks came out ... never heard of Wikileaks, never heard of it. When Wikileaks came out, all I was just saying is, "Well, look at all this information here, this is pretty good stuff." You know, they tried to hack the Republican, the RNC, but we had good defenses. They didn't have defenses, which is pretty bad management. But we had good defenses, they tried to hack both of them. They weren't able to get through to Republicans. No, I found it very interesting when I read this stuff and I said, "Wow." It was just a figure of speech. I said, "Well, look at this. It's good reading."

AP: But that didn't mean that you supported what Assange is doing?

TRUMP: No, I don't support or unsupport. It was just information. They shouldn't have allowed it to get out. If they had the proper defensive devices on their internet, you know, equipment, they wouldn't even allow the FBI. How about this — they get hacked, and the FBI goes to see them, and they won't let the FBI see their server. But do you understand, nobody ever writes it. Why wouldn't (former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John) Podesta and Hillary Clinton allow the FBI to see the server? They brought in another company that I hear is Ukrainian-based.

AP: CrowdStrike? 

TRUMP: That's what I heard. I heard it's owned by a very rich Ukrainian, that's what I heard. But they brought in another company to investigate the server. Why didn't they allow the FBI in to investigate the server? I mean, there is so many things that nobody writes about. It's incredible. 

AP: Can I just ask you, though — do you believe it is a priority for the United States, or it should be a priority, to arrest Julian Assange? 

TRUMP: I am not involved in that decision, but if Jeff Sessions wants to do it, it's OK with me. I didn't know about that decision, but if they want to do it, it's OK with me.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 24/4/2017, 10:48

Potpuni promašaj, ali potpuni, zapravo ovo nije ništa što će tek biti
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 24/4/2017, 10:49

a sad se ispričaj atila..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 24/4/2017, 10:52

kic wrote:
I have been Trumped
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 24/4/2017, 10:53

kek
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 24/4/2017, 10:54

kic wrote:
kek
Bolje da je Hillary pobijedila na kraju, ovaj je sada okružen gorim neoconsima nego Bush jr.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/4/2017, 10:58

Trump Plans to Resurrect TTIP, Put EU Before Britain in Trade Deal

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/22/claim-trump-planning-resurrect-ttip-put-eu-before-britain-trade-deal/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/4/2017, 11:00

asilovski wrote:
kic wrote:
I have been Trumped
epikur još nije svjestan, još se nada :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 24/4/2017, 11:02

glas uhljeba wrote:

Trump Plans to Resurrect TTIP, Put EU Before Britain in Trade Deal

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/22/claim-trump-planning-resurrect-ttip-put-eu-before-britain-trade-deal/
heheheh Trumpika je otet i zamijenjen tajnicom od pok. Rockefellera
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/4/2017, 11:03

asilovski wrote:
kic wrote:
kek
Bolje da je Hillary pobijedila na kraju, ovaj je sada okružen gorim neoconsima nego Bush jr.

isti kurac nebitno tko je predsjednik neoconsi su već odavno izvršili državni udar u SAD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 24/4/2017, 11:14

glas uhljeba wrote:
asilovski wrote:
kic wrote:
I have been Trumped
Zapravo ja sam znao tko je Hillary, a Trumpika je po meni ili lažnjak od početka ili je ucijenjen prije mjesec i pol 2, ali u svakom slučaju on je sada gora opcija od Hillary, vidim liže šupak vehabijama, dao je otkaz svim normlanim savjetnicima, kćerka i njezin muž upravljaju svime, a u vezi Sirije i Irana je daleko gori od Obame, a to je samo početak
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/4/2017, 11:25

Neocons Have Trump on His Knees

After slapping Donald Trump around for several months to make him surrender his hopes for a more cooperative relationship with Russia, the neocons and their liberal-interventionist allies are now telling the battered President what he must do next: escalate war in the Middle East and ratchet up tensions with nuclear-armed Russia.

Star neocon Robert Kagan spelled out Trump’s future assignments in a column on Sunday in The Washington Post, starting out by patting the chastened President on the head for his decision to launch 59 Tomahawk missiles at an airstrip in Syria supposedly in retaliation for a chemical weapons attack blamed on the Syrian government (although no serious investigation was even conducted).

Trump earned widespread plaudits for his decisive action and his heart-on-the-sleeve humanitarianism as his voice filled with emotion citing the chemical-weapons deaths on April 4 of “small children and even beautiful little babies.” The U.S. media then helpfully played down reports from Syria that Trump’s April 6 retaliatory missile strike had killed about 15 people, including nine civilians, four of whom were children.

However, for Kagan, the missile strike was only a good start. An advocate for “regime change” in Syria and a co-founder of the Project for the New American Century which pushed for the Iraq War, Kagan praised Trump “for doing what the Obama administration refused to do,” i.e. involve the U.S. military directly in attacks on the Syrian government.

“But,” Kagan added, “Thursday’s action needs to be just the opening salvo in a broader campaign not only to protect the Syrian people from the brutality of the Bashar al-Assad regime but also to reverse the downward spiral of U.S. power and influence in the Middle East and throughout the world. A single missile strike unfortunately cannot undo the damage done by the Obama administration’s policies over the past six years.”

Kagan continued: “Trump was not wrong to blame the dire situation in Syria on President Barack Obama. The world would be a different place today if Obama had carried out his threat to attack Syria when Assad crossed the famous ‘red line’ in the summer of 2013. The bad agreement that then-Secretary of State John F. Kerry struck with Russia not only failed to get rid of Syria’s stock of chemical weapons and allowed the Assad regime to drop barrel bombs and employ widespread torture against civilian men, women and children. It also invited a full-scale Russian intervention in the fall of 2015, which saved the Assad regime from possible collapse.”

....To put this message in the crude terms that President Trump might understand, now that the neocons have forced him to his knees, they are demanding that he open his mouth. They will not be satisfied with anything short of a massive U.S. military intervention in the Middle East and a full-scale confrontation with Russia (and perhaps China).

This sort of belligerence is what the neocons and liberal hawks had expected from Hillary Clinton, whom Kagan had endorsed. Some sources claim that a President Hillary Clinton planned to appoint Kagan’s neocon wife, Victoria Nuland, as Secretary of State.

As Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs under Obama, Nuland oversaw the U.S.-backed putsch that overthrew Ukraine’s elected President Viktor Yanukovych in 2014, replacing him with a fiercely anti-Russian regime, the move that touched off civil war in Ukraine and sparked the New Cold War between the U.S. and Russia. [For more on Kagan clan, see Consortiumnews.com’s “A Family Business of Perpetual War.”]

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/04/10/neocons-have-trump-on-his-knees/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/4/2017, 11:30

A Family Business of Perpetual War

Victoria Nuland and Robert Kagan have a great mom-and-pop business going. From the State Department, she generates wars and from op-ed pages he demands Congress buy more weapons. There’s a pay-off, too, as grateful military contractors kick in money to think tanks where other Kagans work,

Neoconservative pundit Robert Kagan and his wife, Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, run a remarkable family business: she has sparked a hot war in Ukraine and helped launch Cold War II with Russia and he steps in to demand that Congress jack up military spending so America can meet these new security threats.

This extraordinary husband-and-wife duo makes quite a one-two punch for the Military-Industrial Complex, an inside-outside team that creates the need for more military spending, applies political pressure to ensure higher appropriations, and watches as thankful weapons manufacturers lavish grants on like-minded hawkish Washington think tanks.

Not only does the broader community of neoconservatives stand to benefit but so do other members of the Kagan clan, including Robert’s brother Frederick at the American Enterprise Institute and his wife Kimberly, who runs her own shop called the Institute for the Study of War.

Robert Kagan, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution (which doesn’t disclose details on its funders), used his prized perch on the Washington Post’s op-ed page on Friday to bait Republicans into abandoning the sequester caps limiting the Pentagon’s budget, which he calculated at about $523 billion (apparently not counting extra war spending). Kagan called on the GOP legislators to add at least $38 billion and preferably more like $54 billion to $117 billion:

“The fact that [advocates for more spending] face a steep uphill battle to get even that lower number passed by a Republican-controlled Congress says a lot, about Republican hypocrisy. Republicans may be full-throated in denouncing [President Barack] Obama for weakening the nation’s security, yet when it comes to paying for the foreign policy that all their tough rhetoric implies, too many of them are nowhere to be found.

“The editorial writers and columnists who have been beating up Obama and cheering the Republicans need to tell those Republicans, and their own readers, that national security costs money and that letters and speeches are worse than meaningless without it.

“It will annoy the part of the Republican base that wants to see the government shrink, loves the sequester and doesn’t care what it does to defense. But leadership occasionally means telling people what they don’t want to hear. Those who propose to lead the United States in the coming years, Republicans and Democrats, need to show what kind of political courage they have, right now, when the crucial budget decisions are being made.”

So, the way to show “courage” in Kagan’s view is to ladle ever more billions into the Military-Industrial Complex, thus putting money where the Republican mouths are regarding the need to “defend Ukraine” and resist “a bad nuclear deal with Iran.”

Yet, if it weren’t for Nuland’s efforts as Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs, the Ukraine crisis might not exist. A neocon holdover who advised Vice President Dick Cheney, Nuland gained promotions under former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and received backing, too, from current Secretary of State John Kerry.

https://consortiumnews.com/2015/03/20/a-family-business-of-perpetual-war/

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 24/4/2017, 11:31

asilovski wrote:
glas uhljeba wrote:
asilovski wrote:
kic wrote:
I have been Trumped
Trumpika je po meni ili lažnjak od početka ili je ucijenjen prije mjesec i pol 2
tramp je cucno
isto ko i merkel
oboje su naglo promijenili spiku

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 24/4/2017, 11:42

Gnječ wrote:A Family Business of Perpetual War

Neoconservative pundit Robert Kagan and his wife, Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland, run a remarkable family business: she has sparked a hot war in Ukraine and helped launch Cold War II with Russia and he steps in to demand that Congress jack up military spending so America can meet these new security threats.

Znači, taj Robert Kagan i njegova žena Victoria Nuland prave po svijetu vruće i hladne ratove, sve radi njihovog obiteljskog biznisa?

A mi se polomismo od analiziranja kako i zašto i tko je u pravu, a tko nije.

crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/4/2017, 11:43

Institute For the Study of War

Address: 1400 16th St NW # 515, Washington, DC 20036, USA

http://www.understandingwar.org

The Institute for the Study of War (ISW) is a United States-based think tank founded in 2007 by Kimberly Kagan. ISW describes itself as a non-partisan think tank providing research and analysis regarding issues of defense and foreign affairs. Others have described ISW as "a hawkish Washington" group[1] favoring an "aggressive foreign policy".[2] Though it had produced reports on the War in Afghanistan and the Iraq War, "focusing on military operations, enemy threats, and political trends in diverse conflict zones".[3] The non-profit organization is supported by grants and contributions from large defense contractors,[2] including Raytheon, General Dynamics, DynCorp and others.[4] It is headquartered in Washington, D.C.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_the_Study_of_War

http://iswresearch.blogspot.nl

https://twitter.com/TheStudyofWar?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

https://www.facebook.com/InstitutefortheStudyofWar/

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 24/4/2017, 11:44

ja ne mislim da je trojanac, naprotiv, ali mislim da je deep state odradila svoje, ne možeš protiv svih

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/4/2017, 11:45

crvenkasti wrote:
Gnječ wrote:A Family Business of Perpetual War

Znači, taj Robert Kagan i njegova žena Victoria Nuland prave po svijetu vruće i hladne ratove, sve radi njihovog obiteljskog biznisa?

A mi se polomismo od analiziranja kako i zašto i tko je u pravu, a tko nije.

pa evo vidiš kako je sve zapravo vrlo jednostavno.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next