ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hainan Airlines merka Beograd

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hainan Airlines merka Beograd Empty Hainan Airlines merka Beograd

Post by Serbinho-3 27/2/2017, 00:17

Hainan Airlines eyes Belgrade service

Hainan Airlines merka Beograd Hainan

Hainan Airlines, China's largest private carrier by both market share and fleet size, will launch over ten international flights this year with Belgrade likely to be included as well. Speaking at the Belgrade Tourism Fair yesterday, the Serbian Prime Minister, Aleksandar Vučić, said, "I expect for a deal to be reached with a private Chinese carrier for the introduction of flights between Beijing and Belgrade. Air Serbia is not in a position to commence direct flights to China. That is why I asked Chinese carriers to do so and we are very close to reaching a deal with a private airline. Following the good news concerning flights from Beijing, there will be more positive developments from China". Last month, Mr Vučić held talks with representatives from HNA Aviation, the parent company of Hainan Airlines, during the World Economic Forum in Davos.

Hainan Airlines' Senior Vice President, Hou Wei, told the "China Daily" that economic growth campaigns like the Belt and Road Initiative, of which Serbia is a part of, and various bilateral free trade agreements have led to a rise in people-to-people exchanges, which is spurring demand for flights to certain destinations. He added that traffic rights for routes connecting major cities are tight, so direct flights to second-tier cities are practical. "Direct flights between first-tier Chinese cities and second-tier foreign cities, as well as second-tier Chinese cities and top-tier foreign cities, are expected to grow rapidly in the future, given the significant demand for international travel in China. We analyse the markets city by city, to study their economic development models, annual fiscal performance, average income and their demographics, like if the majority of their population is turning into middle class consumers given to wanderlust".

Earlier this week, Serbia's outgoing President, Tomislav Nikolić, noted he would bring "good news that will benefit both Serbian and Chinese citizens" following his state visit to the country next month. He added the news would be communicated to the public by the Prime Minister. Furthermore, earlier this week, Serbia's Minister for Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications, Rasim Ljajić, met with China's Ambassador to Serbia to discuss "concrete steps to increase the number of Chinese tourists". Speaking after the meeting, the Chinese Ambassador said, "We expect for a direct air link between the two countries to be introduced this year, which, together with the abolition of visas for Chinese citizens, is the most important step towards a significant increase in the number of Chinese tourists to Serbia". Mr Ljajić noted that Serbia will present a joint product with Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Macedonia for Chinese tourists.

Sino-Serbian relations have soared since the launch of China's Belt and Road Initiative, which has seen the arrival of several large Chinese companies to Serbia and the abolition of visa requirements between the two nations. "We will launch more routes connecting China with countries and regions along these two trading routes to assist our counterparts in building and operating airports to improve local transportation services", Hainan Airlines' President, Sun Jianfeng, said. He added, "In comparison with 2016, a growing number of countries are working on simplifying visa procedures for Chinese travellers, including the introduction of digital visas, lowering of visa fees and shortening waiting periods".

http://www.exyuaviation.com/2017/02/hainan-airlines-eyes-belgrade-service.html?m=1
Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Hainan Airlines merka Beograd Empty Re: Hainan Airlines merka Beograd

Post by Serbinho-3 27/2/2017, 00:18

Dobra vest, sto vise Kineze privuci i Kineski kapital.
Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/2/2017, 00:20

beograd i nis, treba prodati u paketu.
jer nis super napreduje, a vlasnik
bg aerodroma nece prihvatiti dalji rast niskog.
zato bolje u paketu, da razvija oba !

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 27/2/2017, 00:23

Evo ti Norvežani našli šemu za 700 kuna let do Amerike .....tako moš i Bg - Kina.

http://ex-iskon.forumcroatian.com/t16727-led-je-probijen-slijede-i-ostali-do-amerike-za-samo-700-kuna
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Serbinho-3 27/2/2017, 00:26

Emirates hteo sa velikom pticurinom 777-300 da slece u Beograd, poslali pismo BGD i ZG.
ZG odmah odgovorio a BGD nije ni odgovorio.
Emirates kasnije izvrsio pritisak preko ambasade UAE da odgovore, ali ne znam da li su im napisali tri slova.
Natavno, Etihad stoji iza svega a ZG profitirao od Etihad-Air Serbia i 777-300 Emirates ce sletati u ZG.
Ovo sa Hainan je isto OK, transfer preko BGD.
Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Serbinho-3 27/2/2017, 00:33

Hainan Airlines merka Beograd Emirates-logo
[size=32]Media centre

[/size]
Emirates to Launch Daily Flights to Croatia

Introducing the Only First Class Cabin Product between the Middle East and Zagreb

Dubai, UAE: Emirates announced today that it will further expand its European network with the introduction of a daily flight from Dubai to Zagreb (ZAG), the capital of Croatia from June 1, 2017. The new southeast European destination will be served by an Emirates Boeing 777-300 aircraft, the only wide-body service operating to/from Zagreb. 
“Emirates has had a commercial presence in Croatia since 2003, so to launch full operations is a natural progression. Emirates is pleased to have this opportunity to add such a picturesque destination to our global route network. We look forward to working with our partners and stakeholders in Croatia to provide our world renowned service to our customers on our young, modern fleet of aircraft. We are also committed to our contribution to growing the trade and tourism flows between Croatia and Dubai, as well as encouraging incoming tourism from the Middle East and Asia Pacific, where Emirates operates 45 destinations,” said Thierry Antinori, Emirates’ Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer.
The new Zagreb flight opens a whole new exciting region for Emirates’ passengers to explore. The city itself is steeped in culture and history, with an abundance of charming pavement cafes and restaurants to be enjoyed during the spring and summer months. Located in the northwest of the country, the capital city offers easy access to the mountains and national parks for energetic travellers to hike, or visitors can simply admire the natural beauty and capture the stunning vistas for Instagram or the holiday photo album. During the winter months, the ski resort of Sljeme on mountain Medvednica is just a twenty minute drive away and is a great alternative to the busy Alpine slopes.
On Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast, the picturesque resort of Split and the exclusive islands of Hvar and Brac can be found. Further around the coast, the UNESCO protected historical centre of Dubrovnik tempts visitors with its baroque cathedral and distinctive walled Old Town, which may have caught the eye of TV fans as ‘King’s Landing’ in the HBO hit series Game of Thrones. The city’s stunning architecture has also been selected by Disney as a filming location for the latest in the Star Wars franchise, Episode VIII, out later in 2017. 
The country is a popular destination for business and leisure travel from around the world, in particular with tourists from Far Eastern destinations like South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Singapore, plus Australia. The favourable flight times offered on Emirates’ new service will make travelling to Zagreb from these markets and many more, a more seamless and enjoyable experience. 
The new flights will not only benefit travellers in Croatia, but also those in neighbouring Slovenia and even the southern regions of Hungary and Austria making it more convenient to travel with Emirates to Dubai and beyond. Visiting the airline’s home of Dubai for leisure or business, in a choice of three different cabins, on a modern, wide-body aircraft, is now a viable option. Onward travel to Shanghai, Beijing, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur, or Sydney, Melbourne, Maldives, Seychelles and Sri Lanka can all be reached with less than four hours’ transit time. 
Business travellers into Zagreb will appreciate the convenient early afternoon landing into Franjo Tuđman (Pleso) International Airport from Dubai. Dubbed the new ‘Silicon Valley’ owing to its reputation for being an incubator for tech start-ups thanks to a growing population of highly-educated young professionals, Zagreb is central to industry in the region. In addition to new technology and telecoms, many of the largest Croatian and Central European companies and conglomerates have their headquarters or regional offices in the city centre. 
From the perspective of trade and commerce, the whole southeast Europe region will now be more accessible to businesses in the Middle East and beyond, an area previously unreached by an Emirates route. Emirates’ daily 777 service will also offer up to 16 tonnes of cargo per flight, opening up access to more global markets for Croatian exports, and to support trade.
Scheduled flight times for EK129 (departing Dubai at 08:15hours and arriving in Zagreb at 12:20hours local time) and the return flight EK130 (departing Zagreb at 15:35hours and arriving in Dubai at 23:05hours).
The three-class configured Emirates Boeing 777-300 which will operate on the route offers 12 lie-flat seats in First Class, 42 seats in Business Class and 310 spacious seats in Economy Class. Passengers can enjoy up to 2,500 channels of on demand audio and visual entertainment on Emirates’ award winning ice entertainment system and gourmet a la carte cuisine in all classes. Emirates’ famed service and hospitality will be provided by multi-national cabin crew from over 130 countries, including 234 crew members from Croatia.
ENDS

Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 27/2/2017, 00:37

Serbinho-3 wrote:Emirates hteo sa velikom pticurinom 777-300 da slece u Beograd, poslali pismo BGD i ZG.
Emirates kasnije izvrsio pritisak preko ambasade UAE da odgovore, ali ne znam da li su im napisali tri slova.
Natavno, Etihad stoji iza svega a ZG profitirao od Etihad-Air Serbia i 777-300 Emirates ce sletati u ZG.
A ok al neznam ko odavde ide u Dubai tako da mi to baš i nisu neke bitne stvari. Jesu za taj aerodrom i grad i širu okolicu al kako odavde raja ide trbuhom za kruhom uglavnom u zapadnu Evropu i to onda su bitnije direktne linije prema tim odredištima.

Đabe nekome let za Šangaj a neide tamo a ono par stotina bi direkt za Marseile a nema direktonog leta jel.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Serbinho-3 27/2/2017, 00:40

RayMabus wrote:Evo ti Norvežani našli šemu za 700 kuna let do Amerike .....tako moš i Bg - Kina.

http://ex-iskon.forumcroatian.com/t16727-led-je-probijen-slijede-i-ostali-do-amerike-za-samo-700-kuna
Los je Norwegian.
Pise da nema prtljaga u low fare, ne zna se ni za rucni u kabini.
Zoves call center u USA, neljubazni Norvezani i kazu ti da ides na sajt.
Mislio do Orlanda na neki dan da prosetam, ali ne mogu u kupacim gacama u avion.
Druga opcija Thomas Cook iz Londona, imas 32kg valjda prtljaga, ima karta za 119 eura u jednom pravcu, tamo na Floridi ima jeftine robe, moze dobro da se bunari.
Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Serbinho-3 27/2/2017, 00:46

RayMabus wrote:
Serbinho-3 wrote:Emirates hteo sa velikom pticurinom 777-300 da slece u Beograd, poslali pismo BGD i ZG.
A ok al neznam ko odavde ide u Dubai tako da mi to baš i nisu neke bitne stvari. Jesu za taj aerodrom i grad i širu okolicu al kako odavde raja ide trbuhom za kruhom uglavnom u zapadnu Evropu i to onda su bitnije direktne linije prema tim odredištima.

Đabe nekome let za Šangaj a neide tamo a ono par stotina bi direkt za Marseile a nema direktonog leta 
Mislim da imaju previse aviona i da nemaju gde parkirati, pa ono kao izgovor da se negde leti.
FlyDubai i Etihad vec lete za Beograd, Air Serbia takodje i sad bi i oni.
Naravno, ovi iz Etihada rekli,"Ajd' mrs."
Neka ih u ZG, bolje nego da aerodrom izgleda mrtvo prazan.
Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 27/2/2017, 00:55

A ja u taj Dubai sigurno necu a ovo kako je došlo iseljavanje trbuhom za kruhom tj bolje receno vecim placama jer je to najveci razlog odlaska u Njemačku ispada da više vrijedi imat letove za Minhen , Berlin , Hamburg , Keln i Franfurt u nekoj regiji nego sve ovo ostalo.

Ovo su zimski letovi Split aerdrom za ova dva dana .....pola je Njemačka.

OU4439Munich11:40
 TDR815Osijek12:15
 OU413Frankfurt13:45
 OU658Zagreb14:05
 OU380Zagreb15:25
 OU381Rome19:15
 OU656Zagreb21:55
 OU650Zagreb06:50
 OU4439Munich11:40
 4U2964Stuttgart12:10
 TDR821Rijeka12:15
 OU413Frankfurt13:45
 TDR822Dubrovnik14:40
 4U968Cologne14:50
 OU380Zagreb15:25
 OU654Zagreb15:50
 OU381Rome19:15
 OU656Zagreb22:00
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Serbinho-3 27/2/2017, 01:04

Sta ce im Rim?
Nemacka ajde, realnije Bec umesto Rima ili Dablin.
Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 27/2/2017, 01:07

Serbinho-3 wrote:Sta ce im Rim?
Nemacka ajde, realnije Bec umesto Rima ili Dablin.
Pa Dalmacija je to , prirodno smo povezani s Italijom a onda Rim glavni grad pa se putuje.....doduše meni bi više odgovaralo za Milano jer tamo na sjeveru ima posla ...Rim je više ono glavni grad , Vatikan , turizam i tako ...uglavnom ima prometa.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Serbinho-3 27/2/2017, 01:15

Milano blizu Svice a Rim, prosetati se a tesko i to od onih sa torbama i sta sve ne prodaju iz Bangladesa, Crnci i ekipa po trotoaru.
Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 27/2/2017, 01:22

Ima za Milano cim pocme predsezona i u sezoni i tako to ....zima je sad ....zimi vidiš najbolje kako neka turisticka destinacija koja je ljetna u stvarnosti diše : Zagreb , Rim ,.lokalni letovi i onda po dva , tri , cetri leta za Njemačku.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/2/2017, 01:32

Serbinho-3 wrote:Dobra vest, sto vise Kineze privuci i Kineski kapital.
definitivno se treba tu fokusirati,i ukinuti im vize

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 27/2/2017, 01:36

Ground Biscuits wrote:
Serbinho-3 wrote:Dobra vest, sto vise Kineze privuci i Kineski kapital.
definitivno se treba tu fokusirati,i ukinuti im vize
KIneza ima miljarda i po , ...ako vec oceš da ti dolazi poslovni i turisticki svijet onda jednostavno te vize izdaješ po kratkom postupku tj neka brza šema klikom ono uz kartu avionsku kad uzme ......cisto ono reda radi.

Možeš recimo napraviti i šemu poslovna viza pa da traje puno duže nego obicna.

Last edited by RayMabus on 27/2/2017, 01:38; edited 1 time in total
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/2/2017, 01:37

zenkama bi otvorio rampu a muski bi imali neke restrikcije  cat

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 27/2/2017, 01:39

Ground Biscuits wrote:zenkama bi otvorio rampu a muski bi imali neke restrikcije  cat
Ma ok al ima njih miljarda i po ...za ove šta dolaze poslovno jednostavno ono viza vrijedi godinu dana najmanje ...dakle putuješ normalno samo produžiš nakon 365 dana.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/2/2017, 01:40

nema milja i po,ima oko milijardu i 300 miliona

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 27/2/2017, 01:45

Ground Biscuits wrote:nema milja i po,ima oko milijardu i 300 miliona
Ma ok al nije baš pametno ukidat kinezima vize , pametnije je na aerdromu klikom il pečatom to da netko udari al normalno samo ako si u avionu te i te kompanije dakle ono šema jel pa tko hoce nek dolazi tako a ne svakako kako kome prne.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next