ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dok Zuckerberg drži slovo Trumpu protiv njega masovne demonstracije na Hawaima zbog otimačine zemljišta i gradnji zidova

Go down

Dok Zuckerberg drži slovo Trumpu protiv njega masovne demonstracije na Hawaima zbog otimačine zemljišta i gradnji zidova Empty Dok Zuckerberg drži slovo Trumpu protiv njega masovne demonstracije na Hawaima zbog otimačine zemljišta i gradnji zidova

Post by Kermit 28/1/2017, 16:39

http://fortune.com/2017/01/27/mark-zuckerberg-hawaii-protest/
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Dok Zuckerberg drži slovo Trumpu protiv njega masovne demonstracije na Hawaima zbog otimačine zemljišta i gradnji zidova Empty Re: Dok Zuckerberg drži slovo Trumpu protiv njega masovne demonstracije na Hawaima zbog otimačine zemljišta i gradnji zidova

Post by Kermit 28/1/2017, 16:41

More than 200 Hawaiians are planning to march in a peaceful protest by Mark Zuckerberg's $100 million Kauai estate this weekend.
Joe Hart, who organized the march, told Business Insider that locals are "furious" with the Facebook giant for filing lawsuits against kamaaina families. They have rights to eight of his 700-acres of land thanks to an ancient Hawaiian law that gave natives the right to own the land they live on.
According to the Honolulu Star Advertiser, Zuckerberg filed several lawsuits aimed at forcing these families to sell their land at a public court auction to the highest bidder, a legal action known as “quiet title and partition”. He also built a six-foot wall last year, to cut off locals' access to his estate.
But now locals are fighting back, including several who have been sued by the billionaire. Hart told Business Insider that he was recently confronted by security guards when he was walking along a public beach adjacent to Zuckerberg's property. "I’ve been walking on this [land] since I was a little kid," he said.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Dok Zuckerberg drži slovo Trumpu protiv njega masovne demonstracije na Hawaima zbog otimačine zemljišta i gradnji zidova Empty Re: Dok Zuckerberg drži slovo Trumpu protiv njega masovne demonstracije na Hawaima zbog otimačine zemljišta i gradnji zidova

Post by Guest 28/1/2017, 16:45

Zanimljivo on bi se ogradio zidom, i tjerao sa svog privatnog imanja nepozvane goste, ali gle čuda Trump nesmije u USA.. USA je privatno vlasništvo USA građana koji su izabrali Trump da izgradi zid i zaustavi priljev kozoheba.. rokaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 28/1/2017, 16:46

Tuži umrle havajce pod pravnom cakom, te im oduzima zemlju, a onda zida ogromne zidove i postavlja čuvare, baš krasno
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 28/1/2017, 16:46

Dok Zuckerberg drži slovo Trumpu protiv njega masovne demonstracije na Hawaima zbog otimačine zemljišta i gradnji zidova 14520505_1239472206076214_7931624818711277410_n

Terra Hemakanamakamae Kimura Your native Hawaiian professor is a sell out and my cousin Carlos Andrade. "Quite title" action is a legal method of stealing. I know I am a rightful heir, the great great great granddaughter of Manuel Rapozo Sr. and you are not the first hāʻole who I have come across trying to steal kuleana lands from my family. My ʻohana can be traced back for centuries through these islands and what you and others like you fail to understand is that we native Hawaiians, who don't care about the money, care more about the access to OUR island. We are completely aware of our rights, we don't want your money and we want to keep our land today, tomorrow and forever.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 28/1/2017, 16:47

Pinochet wrote:Zanimljivo on bi se ogradio zidom, i tjerao sa svog privatnog imanja nepozvane goste, ali gle čuda Trump nesmije u USA.. USA je privatno vlasništvo USA građana koji su izabrali Trump da izgradi zid i zaustavi priljev kozoheba.. rokaj
ne to, već tjera sa javne plaže sve havajce hehehe
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/1/2017, 16:48

asilovski wrote:Dok Zuckerberg drži slovo Trumpu protiv njega masovne demonstracije na Hawaima zbog otimačine zemljišta i gradnji zidova 14520505_1239472206076214_7931624818711277410_n

Terra Hemakanamakamae Kimura Your native Hawaiian professor is a sell out and my cousin Carlos Andrade. "Quite title" action is a legal method of stealing. I know I am a rightful heir, the great great great granddaughter of Manuel Rapozo Sr. and you are not the first hāʻole who I have come across trying to steal kuleana lands from my family. My ʻohana can be traced back for centuries through these islands and what you and others like you fail to understand is that we native Hawaiians, who don't care about the money, care more about the access to OUR island. We are completely aware of our rights, we don't want your money and we want to keep our land today, tomorrow and forever.
dobra pička klika sam na profil, i pametna uz to

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 28/1/2017, 16:50

Kristin Paulo Mark Zuckerberg if you really want to make this right, stop the Quiet Title Lawsuits immediately! Meet with the Hawaiian's you are currently screwing over, face to face. Sit with them. Learn who they are. Hear their stories. Work WITH them to find a humane resolution. You are choosing to live in a place with an indigenous host culture. You are a guest. Land owner or not. You're a guest. Part of the beauty that drew you to Kaua'i comes from it's people and the culture they live. A culture that has thrived for 2000 years. Your Attorneys lead you down the wrong path. You need to correct it. Find a way to live WITH the rightful heirs to the land. Don't disenfranchise them. Hold a town hall meeting or something. Be part of the solution not the problem. You have much to learn about this place and you can start with a little humility and compassion for it's indigenous people and the things they hold sacred.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 28/1/2017, 16:50

Dok Zuckerberg drži slovo Trumpu protiv njega masovne demonstracije na Hawaima zbog otimačine zemljišta i gradnji zidova 16114506_1219599908076496_778646385835487112_n

Kaiulani Mahuka Let's use Mark Zuckerberg to expose the fraud that is "quiet title"! Poor thing he purchased 700 acres but has no clear title to the land, Hawaii is illegally occupied by the United States, all lands are still under Royal patent! The process of quiet title is part of what's called constructive fraud – that's when people conspire to create the illusion of clear title!
Like · Reply · 141 · January 20 at 12:48am
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 28/1/2017, 16:52

Dok Zuckerberg drži slovo Trumpu protiv njega masovne demonstracije na Hawaima zbog otimačine zemljišta i gradnji zidova 15871852_10210805316387344_4780379897003042409_n

Jeana Momilani Not misleading! My heart hurts at what you are doing! We have had enough of our land taken away and our people thrown out on the streets because of high cost of living. Hawaii was a Kingdom which was overthrown, now you come in and are trying to do the same thing here. You are trying to justify, your taking of kuleana land. We dont want your money, we want our land to remain our land. Keep kuleana land kuleana. E ala e Hawaiians, e ala e. What happens when the money is gone. YOU WONT CARE!!!
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 28/1/2017, 16:52

Zuki je omiljen na Havajima, hoće otok samo za sebe
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 28/1/2017, 16:54

Dok Zuckerberg drži slovo Trumpu protiv njega masovne demonstracije na Hawaima zbog otimačine zemljišta i gradnji zidova 14690913_10209589521048333_5423673492144802054_n

Lahela Hekekia Mr. Zuckerberg, as a Native Hawaiian licensed Attorney and as a cultural practitioner, I can say that your post does not explain your position well enough. This is an extremely complex matter regarding Kuleana lands, native rights, and the nature of land and "title" in Hawaii in general. The large law firms from my experience are not well-versed in these matters. Let's be honest -- while you may have the intent of preserving natural beauty, aren't you forcing this land sale in order to keep people away? You have already built walls blocking views of the ocean (well known), and people have alleged that you have blocked an ancient trail and interfered with access to areas that could involve constitutionally protected rights -- how are you working closely with the community? Moreover, what import is it that you have working with you (as a landowner) a professor of Native Hawaiian Studies, when they are not competent in family genealogies, oral histories, and other matters that would be necessary to determine who has rights not only to land but also traditional rights such as gathering and fishing?
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 28/1/2017, 16:55

hehehe zida toliki zid da nitko ne vidi more heheheh
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 28/1/2017, 17:00

zuki se i pravda, piše pismo:

Dok Zuckerberg drži slovo Trumpu protiv njega masovne demonstracije na Hawaima zbog otimačine zemljišta i gradnji zidova 16176889_112685309244626_578204711_n

Mark Zuckerberg
January 19 at 10:22pm · 

There have been some misleading stories going around today about our plans in Hawaii, so I want to clear this up.
I posted last month about how Priscilla and I bought some land in Hawaii. We want to create a home on the island, and help preserve the wildlife and natural beauty. You can read about it here: 

https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10103427714244971
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 28/1/2017, 17:00

Naravno u pismo ne piše ništa o tužbama, zidovima i nasilnim čuvarima
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down