ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dr. strangetrump i paranoja na ljevici

Go down

dr. strangetrump i paranoja na ljevici Empty dr. strangetrump i paranoja na ljevici

Post by marcellus 21/11/2016, 19:41

i retardacija:

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/11/14/dr-strangetrump-and-the-paranoia-of-the-left

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

dr. strangetrump i paranoja na ljevici Empty Re: dr. strangetrump i paranoja na ljevici

Post by marcellus 21/11/2016, 19:42

Listening to all the paranoia-based whining coming from these supposedly intelligent progressives, one would think that 1964 political satire, "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb," will become a real live scenario the moment Trump officially takes control of the Oval Office in January, as well as the "football" which contains all the nuclear codes.

Dr. Strangelove: "The whole point of the doomsday machine is lost if you keep it a secret. Why didn't you tell the world?!"

Bannon, however, is a lightning rod for the left, who took no solace in the fact that Trump hired the ultimate political insider, Republican Party chairman Reince Priebus, as his chief of staff.

With Republicans controlling both the Senate and the House of Representatives, Priebus' appointment should exude a sense of stability in the new Dr. Strangetrump order.

The left, however, would rather concentrate on Bannon.

And worry about the bomb.

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down