ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAD nacija na opijatima

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SAD nacija na opijatima Empty SAD nacija na opijatima

Post by Kermit 10/9/2016, 10:01

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3782265/PIERS-MORGAN-real-scandal-photo-isn-t-two-wretched-feckless-drug-addicts-s-criminal-greed-incompetence-government-drug-companies-doctors-enabled-them.html?ito=social-facebook
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

SAD nacija na opijatima Empty Re: SAD nacija na opijatima

Post by jastreb 10/9/2016, 10:06

SAD nacija ne postoji. To je splet raznih rasa,podrasa,jezika ,naroda,plemena,vjera i koječega drugoga.
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 10/9/2016, 10:16

jastreb wrote:SAD nacija ne postoji. To je splet raznih rasa,podrasa,jezika ,naroda,plemena,vjera i koječega drugoga.
Sve nacije su splet koje čega, to je u cijelosti umjetna tvorevina sa kraja 19.st. koja je služila kao osnova za stvaranje modernih država od Italije, Njemačke, Francuske, ali i SAD-a, ali no to nije tema već epidemija drogiranja za koje je kriva država i farmaceuti...
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 10/9/2016, 10:16

SAD nacija na opijatima 38205B2700000578-3782265-This_is_the_full_horrifying_reality_of_heroin_ravaged_America_li-m-28_1473447431445

SAD nacija na opijatima 38205B3700000578-3782265-It_would_be_shocking_enough_if_this_were_a_one_off_incident_But_-m-29_1473447488263
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 10/9/2016, 10:17

Well, two days ago, just 260 miles down the road in Hamilton County, Ohio, an unprecedented immunity deal was launched permitting anyone to turn in a stash of drugs without facing criminal charges.
‘There is an emergency in this community and we’ve got to do something to get it off the streets,’ explained Hamilton County District Attorney Joe Deters.
Anyone can now drop off narcotics, no questions asked.
‘We realize we’re not going to be able to arrest ourselves out of this,’ said Sheriff Jim Neil.
Think about those words for a moment.
A police force admitting that heroin addiction is now so prevalent they cannot stem it through the normal process of law.
The statistics are mind-boggling: authorities said that nearly 300 heroin overdoses were reported in the Cincinnati area since August 19 alone, 174 of them in a six-day period.
That’s more than one an hour.
In Hamilton County, the number of accidental drug overdose deaths doubled to 414 last year from 204 in 2012.
This year so far there have been 92 overdoses reported a month, more than double the monthly average for the first six months of 2015.
These horrifying numbers are being replicated right across America, a country where 435,000 people now admit taking heroin every month and where heroin-related deaths have quadrupled this century.
Even more worryingly, the strength of the heroin is accelerating at an even deadlier rate.
The New York Times recently reported that many of those deaths are being caused by the growing use of super-powerful synthetic opiates like fentanyl and carfentanil.
Fentanyl can be 50 times stronger than heroin, and carfentanil – an animal tranquilizer used on elephants - can be 100 times stronger than fentanyl.
This hideous hybrid heroin is now so potent that authorities won’t even field test it: one sniff could KILL a drug dog, an amount smaller than a snowflake could kill a human being.
The people taking it are from every walk of life; all ages, all colours, all creeds, all sections of the wealth and work status divide.
In fact, many of the new breed of heroin addicts are prosperous white women with families and good jobs.
The only common denominator is that once you’re hooked, you’re on a fast track to hell that often results in death.
So who is to blame for this devastating epidemic?
The U.S. Government and U.S. medics, that’s who.
SAD nacija na opijatima 381DD07D00000578-0-image-a-18_1473446644146

+3

Three out of four heroin addicts in America start out using, and becoming addicted to, prescription drugs. Fentanyl, seen here, can be 50 times stronger than heroin

They have conspired to make America the most pill-popping nation on earth – marketing, promoting and selling a mountainous array of prescription drugs to anyone they can cynically snare into the multi-billion-dollar business.
There’s now a clear gateway emerging from this unedifying alliance: three out of four heroin addicts in America start out using, and becoming addicted to, prescription drugs.
How did this happen?
Take just one example: in 1995, the Food and Drug Administration approved the opioid analgesic OxyContin, made predominantly from the opium-derivative oxycodone.
It grew rapidly to represent a third of America’s entire painkiller market, actively prescribed by doctors being paid large sums of cash by drugs companies to promote it.
By 2010, America, with 5% of the world’s population, was consuming 80% of the oxycodone market.
The volume of opioid-analgesic overdoses and deaths increased almost as fast as the sales of the drug.
Understandably, given this surge in demand, the world’s opium producers are clapping their filthy hands in glee.

Mexico’s opium output rose 50% in 2014 thanks, it was reported, to a ‘voracious American appetite” for heroin.
Afghanistan’s poppy fields expanded by 36% from 2012 to 2013 alone, and are now at their all-time record levels of cultivation – the majority of its end product heroin ending up in America.
So today’s appalling photographs of Rhonda Pasek and James Acord are not some weird anomaly.
They are the norm for many parts of America and the situation is worsening dramatically.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 10/9/2016, 10:17

America has a terrible problem with illegal drugs, and heroin especially.
It has a far worse problem, however, with legal drugs.
The lawful pharmaceutical industry in the United States is the most insidious, vile and addiction-provoking monster of its type on the planet.
Until it is properly confronted and curtailed, the migration of addicts from legal highs to heroin hell will continue at its fast and furious rate.
So my real wrath isn’t reserved for this wretched couple collapsed at the wheel of their car.
It’s aimed squarely at every politician and doctor who has enabled this horrendous scourge on society by encouraging Americans to medicate themselves in such a disastrously excessive and unnecessary manner.
They’ve created a real life Walking Dead.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 10/9/2016, 10:57

heroin loš i nikakav
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 10/9/2016, 11:01

kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 10/9/2016, 11:15

kic wrote:heroin loš i nikakav
U biti najviše je ovisnika o lijekovima, pošto se tamo prodaje toliko đubreta da je to nemoguće
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 10/9/2016, 11:18

SAD nacija na opijatima Heroinpolicijasadnaslovna
Foto: Facebook

POLICIJA u američkoj saveznoj državi Ohio odlučila je objaviti zastrašujuće fotografije koje prikazuju koliko pogubne posljedice za pojedinca, ali i cijelu njegovu obitelj, može imati konzumacija heroina.

Fotografije koje su objavili na svojoj Facebook stranici prikazuju muškarca i ženu onesviještene na prednjim sjedalima automobila, dok na stražnjem sjedalu sjedi dijete.

"Osjećali smo obavezu da prikažemo i drugu stranu ove strašne droge. Osjećamo potrebu biti glas sve djece koja su se našla u ovakvom paklu", priopćili su iz policije.

Fotografije su snimljene nasred ceste kod semafora u Liverpoolu. Dok roditelji onesviješteni leže nakon konzumacije heroina, dječak na stražnjem sjedištu šutke sjedi.
SAD nacija na opijatima Heroinpolicijasad2
SAD nacija na opijatima Heroinpolicijasad

"Ovo dijete ne može ispričati svijetu svoju priču, ali nadamo se da ove fotografije mogu potaknuti druge ljude da razmisle dvaput prije nego što si u venu zabiju injekciju s ovim otrovom, pogotovo dok se s njima nalazi malo dijete", napisali su iz policije.

"Svjesni smo činjenice da bi ove fotografije za neke ljude mogle biti uvredljive i za to se ispričavamo, ali krajnje je vrijeme da i publika koja ne zloupotrebljava droge vidi s čime se suočavamo svaki dan", dodali su.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 10/9/2016, 11:20

RATNA ZONA: 500 ubistava. Devet meseci. Jedan američki grad.
Talas nasilja preplavio je treći najveći američki grad. Za samo devet meseci u Čikagu je iz vatrenog oružja ubijeno 500 ljudi, od čega 105 u poslednjih 30 dana. Time je 2016. godina sa najcrnjim bilansom u poslednje dve decenije.

http://www.blic.rs/vesti/svet/ispovest-srpkinje-iz-cikaga-ubistva-bande-i-ozloglaseni-sautsajd-zna-se-u-koja/b2p2xpw
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 10/9/2016, 13:31

ima jedna zajebana droga a dostupna je svima,to su neki kristali soli koji se koriste za kupke,navodno opustaju misice itd,e neko se sjetio da to unese u sistem i sjebe se,a kristali imaju neke supstance slivne kao krek,opasna droga a ima je svugdje

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/9/2016, 18:00

jastreb wrote:SAD nacija ne postoji. To je splet raznih rasa,podrasa,jezika ,naroda,plemena,vjera i koječega drugoga.
Miš-maš..no ne nas Mišamaš,nego ono..mišung svega zivog.. jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 10/9/2016, 19:25

ma ajde sto su se mjesali,koga boli uvo ali sto rade sa mjesanjem ljudskog i zivotinjskog DNK to je vec Satanizam

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 10/9/2016, 21:43

asilovski wrote:SAD nacija na opijatima 38205B2700000578-3782265-This_is_the_full_horrifying_reality_of_heroin_ravaged_America_li-m-28_1473447431445

SAD nacija na opijatima 38205B3700000578-3782265-It_would_be_shocking_enough_if_this_were_a_one_off_incident_But_-m-29_1473447488263

Pa  OK....tako je bilo i u RH dok je Šušak bio živ.

Bilo svega čistoga, ( Coce i H ) ali kad je on krepa i kad su, nakon par dana panduri ubili Peraka Senka ( i sina mu dva dana prije ) , 

od tada samo smeće.

Last edited by Yehudi on 10/9/2016, 21:45; edited 1 time in total
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/9/2016, 21:44

Winter is coming wrote:ma ajde sto su se mjesali,koga boli uvo ali sto rade sa mjesanjem ljudskog i zivotinjskog DNK to je vec Satanizam
je..to rade da dobiju Kerijere za doniranje organa..

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 10/9/2016, 22:08

da,pas im guzicu poharo

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/9/2016, 22:10

nego Medo,to ljucke gene uvaljuju Cvinjama,jer su genetski najkompatibilnije ljuckom bicu.. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 10/9/2016, 22:17

znam cito' sam jebo ih hitler

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/9/2016, 22:18

pa..sto reci...dok guram,guram,nikakva reparacija Cvinjama ne dolazi u obzir..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next