ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

Go down

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY Empty WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

Post by Yehudi 6/9/2016, 18:54

Psychological Operations or PSYOP are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of organizations, groups, and individuals.

Written and produced by SF Team: J.Hawk, Daniel Deiss, Edwin Watson
The beginning of interest in post-Cold War information operations can be traced to the UN intervention in Somalia and the Rwanda Genocide. Relatively honest and direct reporting from these war zones meant that the public opinion of Western countries was a factor that had to be considered by the political classes. Hence the  complaining at the time about the so-called “CNN Effect” which forced the politicians to send and/or withdraw troops irrespective of what the elites actually wanted to happen at the time. The early methods of influencing the public opinion by manipulating the media, though reasonably effective, were not enough. We have seen their strengths and limitations during both wars against Iraq, in which the bulk of the media was effectively co-opted through the process of frequent press briefings (featuring no shortage of videos showing NATO bombs unerringly falling toward their obviously evil targets) and later by “embedding” the mostly male reporters in military units, which naturally had the dual effect of stroking their egos and adopting the military’s point of view.

Still, in spite of all that, it proved impossible to control the narrative, and the public support for the various US and NATO wars collapsed under the pressure of inconvenient news coming even from mainstream media which clearly maintained a degree of independence. But if you fast-forward a decade, to the current wars in Libya, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Ukraine, and others, it is clear that something has changed. There is one dominant narrative that is being pushed by literally every mainstream media source, irrespective of their ostensible ideological bent. No matter where you turn, you read or hear about Assad’s “barrel bombs”, Gaddafi’s “massacres”, or “Russian aggression.” These reports invariably represent a point of view that is not only completely one-sided, but also factually wrong, even on the most basic of issues. How did US and NATO manage to achieve such an amazing discipline within the supposedly free and independent Western media?

https://southfront.org/war-is-peace-freedom-is-slavery-nato-information-operations/
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY Empty Re: WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

Post by Guest 6/9/2016, 19:05

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/9/2016, 19:09

ovaj drugi dio, sloboda je ropstvo... to je nešto što revno promiču sve "abrahamske" religije

u židovstvu, kršćanstvu i islamu vjernik mora biti ponizni rob, sluga Bogu i svećeničkoj kasti, tako da to nije CIAino oružje, nego to koriste neprijatelji SADa

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 6/9/2016, 19:14

U Judaizmu je vjernik - sin - i suradnik 

Muhamedanci se sami nazivaju robljem njihova boga

Inače nisam u tome kontekstu promatrao temu.  Imam dojam da se nameće jedan novi

sustav. Ovo sada mi izgleda kao feudalizam a klizi ka diktaturi
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/9/2016, 19:58

Yehudi wrote:U Judaizmu je vjernik - sin - i suradnik 

lažeš

no ništa strašno, jednako tako lažu i muslimani i kršćani kad im se u lice kaže istina :^0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/9/2016, 20:01

Yehudi wrote:Ovo sada mi izgleda kao feudalizam a klizi ka diktaturi

feudalizam imaš isključivo u teokraciji, gdje je društvo organizirano prema božjim uputama i zakonima, preslikava se nebeska hierarhija vladara i sluga

u Americi nema feudalizma, vlada kapitalizam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down