ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female Muslim Professor Says It’s OK To Rape Girls To Humiliate Them…?

Go down

Female Muslim Professor Says It’s OK To Rape Girls To Humiliate Them…?  Empty Female Muslim Professor Says It’s OK To Rape Girls To Humiliate Them…?

Post by Trinity 25/8/2016, 11:46

Suad Saleh is a Muslim professor at Al-Azhar University who, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute, explains what is acceptable in the Islamic culture for committing female rape.
Saleh says, ‘Those whom you own’ (slaves) existed before Islam. It existed among all nations and countries, not just among pre-Islam Arabs. Anyone could trade in freeborn men and women. This is called the selling of freeborn people. It’s like the selling of human organs and trafficking in freeborn humans today. But when Islam emerged, it put slavery into order, by limiting it to legitimate wars between Muslims and their enemies. If we fought Israel, which is plundering land, and is an aggressor against people and their faith…”
She continued, “Obviously, it is impossible that we will fight Israel, even though Surat Al-Isra in the Quran foretells this, and nothing is beyond the power of Allah… The female prisoners of wars are ‘those whom you own.’ In order to humiliate them, they become the property of the army commander, or of a Muslim, and he can have sex with them just like he has sex with his wives…”
Now, keep in mind this is coming from a “moderate” Muslim, so this is not an extreme view.

http://thewatchtowers.com/female-muslim-professor-says-its-ok-to-rape-girls-to-humiliate-them/
Trinity
Trinity

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Female Muslim Professor Says It’s OK To Rape Girls To Humiliate Them…?  Empty Re: Female Muslim Professor Says It’s OK To Rape Girls To Humiliate Them…?

Post by Guest 25/8/2016, 12:03

Mozda je zbilja globalno zatopljavanje, nema suvislog objasnjenja za ovo ludilo...

Back to top Go down

Female Muslim Professor Says It’s OK To Rape Girls To Humiliate Them…?  Empty Re: Female Muslim Professor Says It’s OK To Rape Girls To Humiliate Them…?

Post by Clone Stormtrooper 25/8/2016, 17:52

ova zena zeli biti hebana i javno ponizena
Clone Stormtrooper
Clone Stormtrooper

Male
2016-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/8/2016, 17:57

ne samo da tim cinom zele ztene poniziti,nego i njihove mjuzeve...to cak i vise..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/8/2016, 18:01

kolerik wrote:Mozda je zbilja globalno zatopljavanje, nema suvislog objasnjenja za ovo ludilo...

kako nema, te stvari pišu u Kuranu, muslimani se drže pisane rječi, a Allah je nepogrješiv u svojoj objavi

ova žena ništa krivo ne govori, kao što ništa krivo nije rekao onaj svećenik neki dan u onom članku za glas koncila gdje piše da je muškarac prvorodan i glava ženi, sve je to točno i sve to piše u Bibliji u kojoj je zapisana nepogrješiva božja riječ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/8/2016, 18:03

deda gulenist wrote:
kolerik wrote:Mozda je zbilja globalno zatopljavanje, nema suvislog objasnjenja za ovo ludilo...

kako nema, te stvari pišu u Kuranu, muslimani se drže pisane rječi, a Allah je nepogrješiv u svojoj objavi

ova žena ništa krivo ne govori, kao što ništa krivo nije rekao onaj svećenik neki dan u onom članku za glas koncila gdje piše da je muškarac prvorodan i glava ženi, sve je to točno i sve to piše u Bibliji u kojoj je zapisana nepogrješiva božja riječ
i bas zato Zene i nisu neke obozavateljice Biblije i svete rijeci..

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 25/8/2016, 18:16

deda gulenist wrote:

Ta mu je Jevrejka ( neka je Svemogući blagoslovi i iskaže joj milost )

spremila njegovo omiljeno jelo, janjeći but, ali ga je začinila otrovom

( ruke joj se pozlatile ) i radi toga je pogubljena.

Pa muslići i dan danas govore kako je on umro od posljedica toga trovanja.

Last edited by Yehudi on 25/8/2016, 18:19; edited 2 times in total
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 25/8/2016, 18:17

Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down