ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Go down

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu

Post by melkior 6/7/2022, 18:52

Yan Tofsla

prije 21 sat

The Kyiv regime with help of UK and US advisors requires state security agencies and military intelligence to increase terrorist activity in the Kherson and Kharkov regions, on the territory of the DPR and LPR. The agency should carry out the political liquidation of journalists, bloggers, officials, cultural figures who support the actions of Russia. Think about it. On the one hand, game. On the other hand, no. Right now Donetsk is on fire, shrouded in smoke. Ukrainian militants have been hitting the city for a day with all barrels. They killed a ten-year-old girl in the Voroshilovsky district. In Lisichansk, the streets are littered with high-explosive anti-personnel mines. City streets and flower beds - in the "petals". Minefields are against civilians: the military on vehicles will not even notice the PFM. The Ukrainian military rob their own citizens during retreats, drive them out of their apartments. The Ukrainian authorities send people to slaughter like cattle, and do not want to take their dead to be missing. Hundreds of examples that in a normal society will cause a storm, a revolt. But Ukrainian society is seriously ill, and its healthy part is forced to remain silent, otherwise they will be killed. Everything is simple. So the terrorist methods are quite in the spirit of the Kyiv regime. If necessary, they will start killing their own supporters in Kyiv, as in 2014 on Instytutska and Grushevskogo. Need a hundred? And a hundred to spend.

melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 6/7/2022, 18:55

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 5 Screenshot-3441
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici 6/7/2022, 18:56

melkior wrote:

Yan Tofsla  

prije 21 sat

The Kyiv regime with help of UK and US advisors requires state security agencies and military intelligence to increase terrorist activity in the Kherson and Kharkov regions, on the territory of the DPR and LPR. The agency should carry out the political liquidation of journalists, bloggers, officials, cultural figures who support the actions of Russia. Think about it. On the one hand, game. On the other hand, no.    Right now Donetsk is on fire, shrouded in smoke. Ukrainian militants have been hitting the city for a day with all barrels. They killed a ten-year-old girl in the Voroshilovsky district.    In Lisichansk, the streets are littered with high-explosive anti-personnel mines. City streets and flower beds - in the "petals". Minefields are against civilians: the military on vehicles will not even notice the PFM.    The Ukrainian military rob their own citizens during retreats, drive them out of their apartments. The Ukrainian authorities send people to slaughter like cattle, and do not want to take their dead to be missing.    Hundreds of examples that in a normal society will cause a storm, a revolt. But Ukrainian society is seriously ill, and its healthy part is forced to remain silent, otherwise they will be killed. Everything is simple.    So the terrorist methods are quite in the spirit of the Kyiv regime. If necessary, they will start killing their own supporters in Kyiv, as in 2014 on Instytutska and Grushevskogo. Need a hundred? And a hundred to spend.
zamisli zlih ukrainaca

usude se samo uzvraćati nazad po rusima koji su na njih ispalili skoro 3000 balističkih i krstarećih raketa pobili pitaj boga ljudi i uništili pitaj boga imovine.. zli ukri gađaju ih nazad..

ne samo to, nego zli ukrainci kao i crvena armija prije 80godina pri povlačenju ostavljaju mine i spaljenu zemlju osvajaču.. kako se samo usude..

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 6/7/2022, 18:58

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:gledao sam neke mape imaju ti ukrainci 3 linije obrane za ostatak te reigije.. prva je tu gdje se ratuju sada.. 
druga je iza bahmutske rijeke
a treća je kod gradova slavijansk i karmatrosk .. 

situacija neće više biti kao prije mjesec dana gdje Rusi ispale 20 granata a dobiju 1 (tako tvrdili i Rusi i Ukrainci).. 

jer ukrainci i da su htjeli nisu mogli opskrbiti svoju vojsku kako bog zapovjeda a ruska logistika je bila odmah tu.. međutim zadnja dva tjedna od kada su došli himars sustavi, gore ruska skladišta i željeznički čvorovi po cijeloj toj regiji, a moraju sada micati topove naprijed.. 
ukrainske linije opskrbe su kraće.. mogu dovesti više vojnika i više topova a one potrošene poslati na odmor.. 
i rusi moraju napadati.. tamo su možda imali prednost 3:1 i više u ljudstvu, a u tehnici i još više, ovdje će biti priča drugačija.. 
evo današnja artiljerijska vatra, vidi se da više nije omjer 20:1 u korist rusa, nego možda ovako iz glave , 1.5:1 ... 
Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 5 FW_1Ej1WYAEOC6V?format=jpg&name=large

dakle ako ne budu imali puno veće omjere, teško će išta osvojiti
moraju opet stvoriti 3:1  omjer u vojnicima minimalno, i omjer u teškom oružju još i više.. 5:1 pa i 10:1 kakav su imali tamo prije par tjedana.. da bi išli naprijed uz prihvatljive gubitke
Rusi mogu iz smjera Bogorodichne udarit na Slavyansk sa sjevero-zapada, i tu napraviti prevagu/pomutnju u ukrajinskoj liniji obrane. Po svemu sudeći, Rusi se spremaju za opću ofenzivu i na Slavyansk iz smjera sjevero-zapada) i na Siversk (iz smjera Lysichanska) i na Bakhmut s juga, jugo-istoka. Udarit će iz svih smjerova na obrambenu liniju Bakhmut - Slavyansk.
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 6/7/2022, 19:00

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:
melkior wrote:

Yan Tofsla  

prije 21 sat

The Kyiv regime with help of UK and US advisors requires state security agencies and military intelligence to increase terrorist activity in the Kherson and Kharkov regions, on the territory of the DPR and LPR. The agency should carry out the political liquidation of journalists, bloggers, officials, cultural figures who support the actions of Russia. Think about it. On the one hand, game. On the other hand, no.    Right now Donetsk is on fire, shrouded in smoke. Ukrainian militants have been hitting the city for a day with all barrels. They killed a ten-year-old girl in the Voroshilovsky district.    In Lisichansk, the streets are littered with high-explosive anti-personnel mines. City streets and flower beds - in the "petals". Minefields are against civilians: the military on vehicles will not even notice the PFM.    The Ukrainian military rob their own citizens during retreats, drive them out of their apartments. The Ukrainian authorities send people to slaughter like cattle, and do not want to take their dead to be missing.    Hundreds of examples that in a normal society will cause a storm, a revolt. But Ukrainian society is seriously ill, and its healthy part is forced to remain silent, otherwise they will be killed. Everything is simple.    So the terrorist methods are quite in the spirit of the Kyiv regime. If necessary, they will start killing their own supporters in Kyiv, as in 2014 on Instytutska and Grushevskogo. Need a hundred? And a hundred to spend.
zamisli zlih ukrainaca

usude se samo uzvraćati nazad po rusima koji su na njih ispalili skoro 3000 balističkih i krstarećih raketa pobili pitaj boga ljudi i uništili pitaj boga imovine.. zli ukri gađaju ih nazad..

ne samo to, nego zli ukrainci kao i crvena armija prije 80godina pri povlačenju ostavljaju mine i spaljenu zemlju osvajaču.. kako se samo usude..
Istina nikad nije crno-bijela.
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 6/7/2022, 19:12

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 5 AKedOLQrSU2-lhVDSKnoj_M9U4ToPQP8tiK5V9jthltF=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Tom Bombadil

prije 21 sat (uređeno)

The question is completely irrelevant. While Russia could take the whole of Ukraine if they wanted to do so and if they mobilized, they absolutely do not want the whole of Ukraine. No one does. Ukraine is one of the most corrupt counties in Europe and Russia is not insane enough to want that headache. After taking the Donbas, Russia will almost certainly move to take Odesa. After that, they will probably treat the rest of Ukraine like NATO treated Serbia, and just bomb the Ukrainian power grid, infrastructure and military assets until Ukraine capitulates.

S ovim komentarom se slažem, ruske ambicije završavaju na Odesi. Ali ako padne Odesa, pada i čitava Ukrajina. Bez industrijskih regija na istoku, bez pristupa moru, ovisna o zapadnoj pomoći, Ukrajina je osuđena na kapitulaciju. Pad Odese označit će i konačni poraz Ukrajine.
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 6/7/2022, 19:16

Ode u zrak još jedan warehouse...

Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 6/7/2022, 19:19

Obratite pažnju, nema rupa uokolo od neefikasnih granata.

Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 6/7/2022, 19:28

Lukashenko neće napasti Ukrajinu jer bi mogli izbiti masovni prosvjedi u zemlji koji bi mogli dovesti do gubitka vlasti, a Lukashenko bi mogao doživjeti u najboljem slučaju, sudbinu Janukoviča, u najgorem, sudbinu posljednjeg rumunjskog diktatora.
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 6/7/2022, 19:35

Još malo  današnjih događanja...

Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 6/7/2022, 19:40

melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 6/7/2022, 19:42

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 5 AKedOLTaK7_dIVS9XYCcbKK6Gw7SAAuEPKlP8__rvg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Denis Ignatovich

prije 3 sata

@Mickael S.  That's how it goes. Few weeks ago I saw a video of, supposedly, Ukrainians exchanging Javelins for food on the front lines. At the time I thought it was most likely fake, but now it's probably legit

melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 6/7/2022, 20:05

Paa...tako nešto sam sam zaključio....NASAMS ili nešto drugo, nije važno...važno je da se obara. 

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 5 Screenshot-3442
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici 6/7/2022, 20:17

melkior wrote:Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 5 AKedOLTaK7_dIVS9XYCcbKK6Gw7SAAuEPKlP8__rvg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Denis Ignatovich  

prije 3 sata

@Mickael S.  That's how it goes. Few weeks ago I saw a video of, supposedly, Ukrainians exchanging Javelins for food on the front lines. At the time I thought it was most likely fake, but now it's probably legit

da je takvih stvari možda bilo.. par javelina zamijenili? da. vjerojatno ne samo da su to radili naši u domovinskom ratu, nego i nacisti, partizani svi. 

međutim tisuće javelina se uredno zabilo u ruske tenkove i oklop.. tako da ono

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 6/7/2022, 20:22

To je bilo u zadnjem američkom paketu...
Automatski stiže odgovor onome ko pošalje granatu.
Video u sljedećem komentaru!

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 5 Screenshot-3443
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 6/7/2022, 20:25

I evo...ako ispucaš granatu odgovor stiže dok si reko keks.

Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 6/7/2022, 20:32

melkior wrote:Makkez et  
prije 21 sat
There is actually a big chance that this conflict will simply not reach winter. Not only because Ukraine is accumulating numerous problems every month, but primarily because Western countries are also beginning to have economic and, most importantly, political problems. Without the support of the West, Ukraine simply will not stand for a month.

Biden(USA) reče, da će Ukrajina sve dobiti dok god bude trebalo...
I ne samo USA, već cijeli zapadni svijet.
Pravo pitanje je što će biti s Rusijom? Sudar dvije neusporedive ekonomije.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 6/7/2022, 21:05

Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 5 Screenshot-3445
Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 5 Screenshot-3446

https://svtv.org/news/2022-06-30/radi-voiny/

Troši se, a nema se...3 dana se produžilo na 133+...
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 6/7/2022, 21:14

melkior wrote:Ruska invazija na Ukrajinu - Page 5 AKedOLTaK7_dIVS9XYCcbKK6Gw7SAAuEPKlP8__rvg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Denis Ignatovich  

prije 3 sata

Ruski vojnici su s motkama mlatili kokoši po ukrajinskim dvorištima.
Hoćeš video snimak?
Iz nekih razloga zapne dostava hrane na front, onda se vojska snalazi kako zna i može.
Prestani s tom propagandom...i ukini taj video iz potpisa, daviš forum!
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Šandor Winnetou 6/7/2022, 21:27

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:
melkior wrote:

Yan Tofsla  

prije 21 sat

zamisli zlih ukrainaca

A povrh svega se usuđuju braniti svoju zemlju pička im materina bezobrazna obrambena blackboard

Male
2017-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Šandor Winnetou 6/7/2022, 21:29

melkior wrote:
AssadNaPodmornici wrote:
melkior wrote:

Yan Tofsla  

prije 21 sat

zamisli zlih ukrainaca

Istina nikad nije crno-bijela
A pogotovo ne kiad sve gledaš iz ružičastih naočala.

Male
2017-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next