ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRT i etnicke studije

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CRT i etnicke studije - Page 2 Empty Re: CRT i etnicke studije

Post by prckov 15/4/2022, 12:20

Leaders for Just Schools: A Network of Advocates for Safe and Just Learning Environments Leaders for Just Schools (LJS) is a three-year professional learning experience, designed and facilitated by NEA members for NEA members. This program is developing a nationwide network of education leaders who:  Understand the connection between equity, racially and socially just schools, and federal, state, and local policy;  Empower students and teach them the skills that are essential to their success;  Support all stakeholders in achieving their full potential and reinforce the value of their input;  Create education systems where all students have an equitable opportunity for excellence; and  Understand how to use their voice to advocate for equity and just schools.

prckov

2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 15/4/2022, 12:25

A-Barrio-pedagogy-identity-intellectualism-activism-and-academic-achievement-through-the-evolution.pdf (defendinged.org)

Barrio pedagogy: identity, intellectualism, activism, and academic achievement through the evolution of critically compassionate intellectualism Augustine Romeroa*, Sean Arcea and Julio Cammarotab a Tucson Unified School District, Tucson, US; b University of Arizona, Tucson, US Taylor and Francis Ltd CREE_A_399720.sgm 10.1080/13613320902995483 Race Ethnicity and Education 1361-3324 (print)/1470-109X (online) Original Article 2009 Taylor & Francis 122000000July 2009 AugustineRomero Augustine.Romero@tusd1.org In this paper we forward our experiences and understanding of how we have used critical race theory (CRT) in our classrooms; more importantly, we bring forth the voices of students as a method of conveying the impact of our CRT classroom exercises. These exercises are parts of three structures that we created to counter the reality of racism and subordination within the American education system. These creations are: the Social Justice Education Project (SJEP); the Critically Compassionate Intellectualism Model of Transformative Education (CCI); and CCI’s Third Dimension. An explanation and description of the SJEP and CCI are forthcoming in the next section of this paper, and in last section of this paper we explain CCI’s Third Dimension. 

Keywords: barrio; pedagogy; identity; intellectualism; activism; academic achievement; race; Chicano; Critical Race Theory; critical pedagogy; critically compassionate intellectualism

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 15/4/2022, 12:29

The social justice education project and the critical compassionate intellectualism model of transformative education  :D

Tina was a member of the Social Justice Education Project’s (SJEP) first student cohort. The SJEP provides students with all social science requirements for their junior and senior years of high school. The SJEP supplements the state mandated standards with advanced-level readings from Chicana/o studies, critical race theory, and critical theory. The intent is to help students enhance their level of critical racial, cultural, historical, and social conscious through a curriculum that meets states standards that affords students the opportunity to develop a more sophisticated critical analysis.

prckov
prckov

2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 15/4/2022, 12:37

a ko u americkoj vojsci uci vojnike (u ovom slucaju pilote) kriticku rasnu teoriju?
Pa uci ih vjerovali ili ne - kapelan, samo se nadam da je protestantski a ne katolicki  :D

evo ovaj pilot, jedan od komandnih pilota u americkoj air force je izbacen iz vojske jer je bio slab ucenik, naime nije htio prihvatit narativ umjesto realnosti

dug klip ali vrijedi poslusat da se vidi dokle je stvar otisla

prckov
prckov

2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2