ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kraj rata u Ukrajini??

Go down

Kraj rata u Ukrajini?? Empty Kraj rata u Ukrajini??

Post by Hartmann Sun 13 Mar - 14:24

Toplo se nadam da ovom srenju dolazi kraj..No Rothschildova pascad i nadalje gura rat naprijed

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/israels-pm-bennett-told-zelensky-accept-putins-terms-ending-war-report  

Tensions Rise Between Ukraine & Israel After Zelensky Reportedly Told "Surrender"

Kraj rata u Ukrajini?? Picture-5
by Tyler Durden

Sunday, Mar 13, 2022 - 01:45 PM

A bizarre diplomatic back and forth between Ukraine and Israel erupted this past week after a top aide to President Volodymyr Zelensky told the media that Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett urged Kiev to accept Putin's proposal for ending the war, effectively surrendering.
"Bennett is basically telling us to surrender and we have no intention of doing that," the unnamed senior Ukrainian official told Axios. In the wake of the report, the Israeli Prime Minister's office issued a vehement denial of the claim.
According to Axios, Zelensky and his advisors were angry over the alleged recommendation from Bennett, which may have led to leaking the exchange to the press. Kiev says that Bennett had initiated the Tuesday call wherein the advice was given.
Kraj rata u Ukrajini?? Putinbennettzel
Russia has demanded that to end the war, Ukraine must recognize Russian sovereignty over Crimea, the statehood of Donetsk and Luhansk, as well as write neutrality regarding NATO into its national constitution, or effectively 'demilitarize' itself vis-a-vis its relationship with the Western military alliance.
Israeli media also picked up on the story, with The Jerusalem Post describing:
Prime Minister Naftali Bennett told Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenksy that he recommends Ukraine take the offer made by Russian President Vladimir Putin to end the war - which includes many Ukrainian sacrifices - in a phone call on Tuesday, according to an official in Ukraine's government. According to the official, Zelenksy did not take Bennett's advice.
The source claimed that the phone call was initiated by Bennett. "If I were you, I would think about the lives of my people and take the offer," Bennett reportedly said. 
Zelenksy's response was short. "I hear you," he said.
PM Bennett has had increasing direct interaction between Putin and Zelensky since the invasion kicked off on Feb.24.
"Bennett told us to surrender," a Ukrainian official was cited as saying. "We have no intention of doing so. We know Putin's offer is only the beginning."
Senior Ukrainian official says Israeli PM Bennett urged #Zelensky, to 'surrender,' reports Axios.

Israel denies it.

Story: @BarakRavidhttps://t.co/VrgADIcR5q pic.twitter.com/FDjmLDYXdT
— John Scott-Railton (@jsrailton) March 11, 2022
Axios filled in some further details based on the Ukrainian sources as follows:
  • The government in Kyiv thinks Bennett has not been acting as a mediator, the senior Ukrainian official said. He added that a mediator needs to push for compromises, put proposals on the table and not simply pass messages.
  • “We don’t need another mailbox, we have enough of those," the Ukrainian official said.
  • The official added that Zelensky and his advisers believe that if Bennett wants to stay neutral and mediate, he needs to appoint an envoy that will work on this full time.

By Saturday, not only had Israel denied the report, but Ukraine's government itself is downplaying it, given there's likely concern that it could lead to unnecessary tensions between the two countries, also as Israel is increasingly looking like a possible mediator amid the war. But it remains the initial story was likely leaked for a reason.

2021-01-04

Back to top Go down

Kraj rata u Ukrajini?? Empty Re: Kraj rata u Ukrajini??

Post by Hartmann Sun 13 Mar - 14:25

Jebalo majku,ako se ovo zavrsi napit cu se kao panj.. cheers cheers cheers

2021-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hartmann Sun 13 Mar - 14:32

Izgleda da su vrane vranama napokon pocele kljucati oci..

2021-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Šandor Winnetou Sun 13 Mar - 15:06

Gluposti, Ukrajina se neće i ne smije predati jer bi tako priznala agresoru pravo na agresiju i otimačinu a sva ova šteta bi išla na račun ukrajine. Rusi očito moraju platiti boljeg i suptilnijeg pregovarača od beneta.

Male
2017-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by T. Sun 13 Mar - 15:42

Šandor Winnetou wrote:Gluposti, Ukrajina se neće i ne smije predati jer bi tako priznala agresoru pravo na agresiju i otimačinu a sva ova šteta bi išla na račun ukrajine. Rusi očito moraju platiti boljeg i suptilnijeg pregovarača od beneta.
Ne govori se o predaji već o pristanku na određene ruske uvjete u cilju prekida sukoba...
Svaki sukob se prije ili kasnije okonča nekakvim sporazumom pa će i ovaj...
U današnjoj situaciji kada je jasno da nato neće slati vojnike u ukrajinu te da nema niti 'no fly zone', samo je pitanje koliki će konačni gubitci na obje strane biti te koliko će razaranje ukrajine biti...
Moguće bi u tom smislu bilo mudro da kijev 'omekša' stavove i razmisli o mogućnosti nekakvog dogovora s moskvom...
Jer je cijena u suprotnom previsoka za ukrajinu, u vidu uništene vojske, civilnih žrtava, prognanika, uništene infrastrukture...
Kapitulirala je i francuska 1940., jednostavno jer je stanje na terenu bilo takvo da je nastavak sukoba značio samo još više žrtava i potpuno uništenje francuskih gradova...

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 Sun 13 Mar - 15:47

Sandor bi se tukao pored tipkovnice sve dok i jedan Ukrajinac hoda zemljom
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sun 13 Mar - 15:48

T. wrote:
Šandor Winnetou wrote:Gluposti, Ukrajina se neće i ne smije predati jer bi tako priznala agresoru pravo na agresiju i otimačinu a sva ova šteta bi išla na račun ukrajine. Rusi očito moraju platiti boljeg i suptilnijeg pregovarača od beneta.
Ne govori se o predaji već o pristanku na određene ruske uvjete u cilju prekida sukoba...
Svaki sukob se prije ili kasnije okonča nekakvim sporazumom pa će i ovaj...

Kao što je i nakon bijega ruske vojske iz rata u  Afganistanu.
Slično će se dogoditi i u Ukrajini.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sun 13 Mar - 15:52

Nakon što ruska vojska pobjegne iz Ukrajine slijedi tužba za ratnu oštetu.
Sve po spisku koju je ruska propaganda javno objavila. ;) :)
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down