ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The American experiment is dead if this happens

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by prckov 6/1/2022, 11:04

nije jos, ima jos koju godinu..dvije
ako u tom vremenu ne izbace woke-komunjare iz obrazovanja, pravosudja, medija, pentagona i slicno, 
mrka kapa


prckov
prckov

Posts : 29703
2014-04-19


Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by n_razbojnik 6/1/2022, 11:09

Wait?what??

_________________
Danas Matko sutra svatko
n_razbojnik
n_razbojnik

Male
Posts : 11202
2014-04-15

Lokacija: : ObiLand

Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by prckov 6/1/2022, 11:12

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/other/uk-school-scrubs-jk-rowling-s-name-from-house-after-transgender-comments/ar-AASr3tV?ocid=msedgntp

woke inkvizicija 

J.K. Rowling's name has been scrubbed from a British performing arts school after the author's controversial remarks about transgender people.
The Boswells School in Chelmsford, Essex had paid tribute to the Harry Potter author, 56, by naming one of its school groups after her — but decided to strip her of the honour after she made comments about trans women on Twitter.
Rowling's name was removed and replaced with British Olympic hero Dame Kelly Holmes following "numerous requests from students and staff", MailOnline reports

Her views on this issue do not align with our school policy and school beliefs – a place where people are free to be," the school reportedly wrote in a newsletter.
After the school announced its plans to scrub any reference to Rowling, some parents took umbrage to the author's 'cancellation'.
"This is censorship - JK Rowling is a good example of achievement through adversity," one parent told the MailOnline.
It is the second time an educational institution in the UK has dropped Rowling's name from a school house, after a school in East Sussex labelled the author a "bully" in a letter to parents.
She first caused online vitriol in 2019 after supporting researcher Maya Forstater, who lost her job for allegedly using transphobic language. The controversy was revived when Rowling later commented on an article that referred to "people who menstruate".
"'People who menstruate.' I'm sure there used to be a word for those people. Someone help me out. Wumben? Wimpund? Woomud?" Rowling tweeted.
Most recently, Rowling called out an article in The Sunday Times that alleged Scottish police record rape incidents by "offenders with male genitalia as being committed by a woman if the attacker 'identified as female'".
Captioning her post by citing famous juxtapositions, the fantasy writer said: "War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength. The Penised Individual Who Raped You Is a Woman."
prckov
prckov

Posts : 29703
2014-04-19


Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by prckov 6/1/2022, 11:14

@n_razbojnik wrote:Wait?what??
svakim danom sve vise trune iznutra
prckov
prckov

Posts : 29703
2014-04-19


Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by n_razbojnik 6/1/2022, 11:16

Aha proglasili i Covid rasističkim...nista novo kod demokratskih debila

_________________
Danas Matko sutra svatko
n_razbojnik
n_razbojnik

Male
Posts : 11202
2014-04-15

Lokacija: : ObiLand

Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by prckov 6/1/2022, 11:17

https://www.rt.com/usa/531648-oregon-governor-signs-bill/
Oregon governor signs bill removing reading, writing, & math requirements for high school kids, to help ‘students of color
Though Brown was quiet about the bill, the governor’s deputy communications director, Charles Boyle, told the Oregonian that suspending the reading, writing, and math proficiency requirements would benefit “students of color” while the state comes up with a new set of “equitable” graduation standards.
Until then, the suspension will apparently help those who are “Black, Latino, Latina, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, [or] Tribal.”
prckov
prckov

Posts : 29703
2014-04-19


n_razbojnik likes this post

Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by n_razbojnik 6/1/2022, 11:19

@prckov wrote:https://www.rt.com/usa/531648-oregon-governor-signs-bill/
Oregon governor signs bill removing reading, writing, & math requirements for high school kids, to help ‘students of color
Though Brown was quiet about the bill, the governor’s deputy communications director, Charles Boyle, told the Oregonian that suspending the reading, writing, and math proficiency requirements would benefit “students of color” while the state comes up with a new set of “equitable” graduation standards.
Until then, the suspension will apparently help those who are “Black, Latino, Latina, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, [or] Tribal.”
Hahaha odlično, znamo da,je matimatika rasistička, priključilo joj se i čitanje i pisanje

Jbt onaj Idiocracy je bio vizionarski film, točno gdje je to društvo krenulo

_________________
Danas Matko sutra svatko
n_razbojnik
n_razbojnik

Male
Posts : 11202
2014-04-15

Lokacija: : ObiLand

Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by prckov 6/1/2022, 11:22

@n_razbojnik wrote:Aha proglasili i Covid rasističkim...nista novo kod demokratskih debila
prvenstvo pri lijecenju ce imat marginalizirane grupe
dakle na osnovu rase, spola, seksualne orjentacije i slicno

drzavno podrzan rasizam/fasizam
prckov
prckov

Posts : 29703
2014-04-19


Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by prckov 6/1/2022, 11:23

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/equality-not-elitism/economy/two-major-real-estate-search-engines-nix-crime-data-in-racial-equity-push

Two Major Real Estate Search Engines Nix Crime Data in Racial Equity Push

Taubman said that while the survey includes information on unreported crimes, because it is a survey, if respondents’ responses are racially biased, that bias would be reflected in the crime data.
And there are troubling signs of this: in the 2019 survey, people reporting crimes were more likely to describe their offender as young, male, and Black than would be expected given the representation of those groups in the population,” he said.
prckov
prckov

Posts : 29703
2014-04-19


Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by prckov 6/1/2022, 11:27

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/11/16/american-cycling-has-racism-problem/
American cycling has a racism problem

How racism has shaped the history — and present — of bicycle use


Today in the context of increasing calls for racial justice, cycling — as a leisure activity and as a way to get around — appears to have a diversity problem. USA Cycling recently revealed that its membership was 86 percent White, 83 percent male and 50 percent middle-aged.
These problems are long-standing. From the beginning of the bicycle revolution in the 1890s, White Americans worked to stop Black men, women and children from riding bicycles. This was especially true in the South.
prckov
prckov

Posts : 29703
2014-04-19


Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by n_razbojnik 6/1/2022, 11:28

lol!

_________________
Danas Matko sutra svatko
n_razbojnik
n_razbojnik

Male
Posts : 11202
2014-04-15

Lokacija: : ObiLand

Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by prckov 6/1/2022, 11:29

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1422913/Extinction-Rebellion-campaign-dairy-food-schools-racist-Brighton-Hove-City-Council

Cheese is racist' storm as hundreds back ban on dairy foods in school
Alison Plaumer, from the global environmental movement, has led a petition for more plant-based meals to be served in schools and other venues. She told one council there is a "racist element" to serving dairy because she believes a large percentage of the BAME communities is lactose-intolerant.
prckov
prckov

Posts : 29703
2014-04-19


Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by prckov 6/1/2022, 11:30

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ucla-student-soap-dispensers-racist

Student shares campus tale that soap dispensers are racist


A student at the University of California, Los Angeles suggested that hand soap dispensers are the latest form of systemic racism, according to her peer.
"As another student reiterated, soap dispensers are racist because they force 'black and brown bodies' to show their palms — 'the only light areas of the skin' — in order to get soap out."
prckov
prckov

Posts : 29703
2014-04-19


Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by prckov 6/1/2022, 11:33

https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2020/03/fight-to-make-crosswords-more-inclusive/608212/

The Hidden Bigotry of Crosswords


The popular puzzles are largely written and edited by older white men, who dictate what makes it into the grid—and what is kept out.

Why is it desirable/necessary to have women’s names predominate in crossword puzzles …


Because women are underrepresented in puzzle content and creation. Clues and answers that are stereotypically masculine are “general interest;” clues and answers that are stereotypically feminine are “niche” or “obscure” … We’re so far from [parity] that a few puzzles with exclusively women’s names wouldn’t get us there … [and feminism here means] “we acknowledge the systemic forces that threaten women, we speak up when we see those forces represented in crosswords, and we call on our community to do better.”
prckov
prckov

Posts : 29703
2014-04-19


Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by prckov 6/1/2022, 11:35

https://cyclingmagazine.ca/mtb/how-do-we-decolonize-our-mountain-bike-trails/

How do we decolonize our mountain bike trails?


Trails and recreation are not free from the culture and politics in which they are built and used. They cannot be separated from our history. We may just be going for a ride, but every time we step out on the land, we are participating in an explicit political act upon a foundation of colonialism and genocide.
prckov
prckov

Posts : 29703
2014-04-19


Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by prckov 6/1/2022, 11:36

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2021/02/06/san-francisco-board-education-vp-meritocracy-racist-system-n366694


San Francisco Board of Education VP: Meritocracy is a racist system


Alison Collins, the Vice President of the San Francisco Board of Education, has been leading a push to eliminate standardized testing as part of the admissions process at San Francisco’s most prestigious high school.
Lowell, with nearly 2,900 students, currently enrolls less than 2% Black students compared with 8% districtwide and less than 12% Latinx students compared with 32% in all schools…
Asian American students represent 51% of enrollment at Lowell, compared to 29% districtwide.
prckov
prckov

Posts : 29703
2014-04-19


Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by prckov 6/1/2022, 11:39

a sad misli 19 stoljeca
Putin - zena je zena muskarac je muskarac, majka je majka, otac je otac




https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/12/23/putins-end-of-year-press-conference-what-he-discussed-a75907
Answering RT's correspondent Murad Gazdiev on what he thinks of the ‘values’ of the modern world – or rather, the Western world – Putin expressed hopes that Russian society has ‘moral armor’ that will protect citizens from the insanity of the woke tsunami, and highlighted the importance of each nation’s ‘immune system,’ which protects it from ‘bad ideas’

“I adhere to the traditional approach — a woman is a woman, a man is a man, a mother is a mother, a father is a father,” Putin said, adding that he hoped that Russians had enough defenses against gender-fluid "obscurantism.”
In his answer, Putin said cancel culture was "like the coronavirus,” with new variants frequently appearing,” adding that following traditional values was Russia’s proposed “antidote.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUuYqaNpIq4
prckov
prckov

Posts : 29703
2014-04-19


Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by n_razbojnik 6/1/2022, 11:45

@prckov wrote:a sad misli 19 stoljeca
Putin - zena je zena muskarac je muskarac, majka je majka, otac je otac




https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/12/23/putins-end-of-year-press-conference-what-he-discussed-a75907
Answering RT's correspondent Murad Gazdiev on what he thinks of the ‘values’ of the modern world – or rather, the Western world – Putin expressed hopes that Russian society has ‘moral armor’ that will protect citizens from the insanity of the woke tsunami, and highlighted the importance of each nation’s ‘immune system,’ which protects it from ‘bad ideas’

“I adhere to the traditional approach — a woman is a woman, a man is a man, a mother is a mother, a father is a father,” Putin said, adding that he hoped that Russians had enough defenses against gender-fluid "obscurantism.”
In his answer, Putin said cancel culture was "like the coronavirus,” with new variants frequently appearing,” adding that following traditional values was Russia’s proposed “antidote.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUuYqaNpIq4
Jesu to te debine?

_________________
Danas Matko sutra svatko
n_razbojnik
n_razbojnik

Male
Posts : 11202
2014-04-15

Lokacija: : ObiLand

Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by prckov 6/1/2022, 11:48

@n_razbojnik wrote:
@prckov wrote:a sad misli 19 stoljeca
Putin - zena je zena muskarac je muskarac, majka je majka, otac je otac




https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/12/23/putins-end-of-year-press-conference-what-he-discussed-a75907
Answering RT's correspondent Murad Gazdiev on what he thinks of the ‘values’ of the modern world – or rather, the Western world – Putin expressed hopes that Russian society has ‘moral armor’ that will protect citizens from the insanity of the woke tsunami, and highlighted the importance of each nation’s ‘immune system,’ which protects it from ‘bad ideas’

“I adhere to the traditional approach — a woman is a woman, a man is a man, a mother is a mother, a father is a father,” Putin said, adding that he hoped that Russians had enough defenses against gender-fluid "obscurantism.”
In his answer, Putin said cancel culture was "like the coronavirus,” with new variants frequently appearing,” adding that following traditional values was Russia’s proposed “antidote.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUuYqaNpIq4
Jesu to te debine?
ne, ovo je putinova ravnozemljaska

debine su one iznad, progresivne
prckov
prckov

Posts : 29703
2014-04-19


Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by prckov 6/1/2022, 11:49

Kritički zaokret u obrazovanju prati povijesni nastanak i razvoj kritičkih teorija u području obrazovanja, od uvođenja marksističkih i drugih radikalnih društvenih teorija 1960-ih do suvremenog kritičkog krajolika” 
Široko govoreći, kritičko obrazovanje nastoji razotkriti kako se odnosi moći i nejednakosti (društvene, kulturne, ekonomske) u svojim bezbrojnim oblicima, kombinacijama i složenostima očituju i dovode u pitanje u formalnom i neformalnom obrazovanju djece i odraslih... Ovo više Čvrsto razumijevanje uključuje temeljne transformacije temeljnih epistemoloških i ideoloških pretpostavki o tome što se smatra 'službenim' ili legitimnim znanjem i tko ga drži.”
Iako kritička marksistička tradicija ostaje temelj za veći dio riječi koja su uslijedile, kritički obrazovni znanstvenici sada se bave nizom intelektualnih i političkih tradicija koje nam pomažu bolje razumjeti kulturu i identitet, spol i seksualnost, rasu i etničku pripadnost, konstrukcije sposobnosti, ekološke krize i njihova bezbrojna raskrižja”
prckov
prckov

Posts : 29703
2014-04-19


Back to top Go down

The American experiment is dead if this happens Empty Re: The American experiment is dead if this happens

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum