ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predsjednik Kazahstana zatražio voju intervenciju Rusije: Ovo je napad sa zapada

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Predsjednik Kazahstana zatražio voju intervenciju Rusije: Ovo je napad sa zapada - Page 13 Empty Re: Predsjednik Kazahstana zatražio voju intervenciju Rusije: Ovo je napad sa zapada

Post by Guest 10/1/2022, 09:08

Hektorović wrote:

... to explain their request to the CSTO ...

Kak da ne ... evo trčiju ... koji likovi.

Back to top Go down

Predsjednik Kazahstana zatražio voju intervenciju Rusije: Ovo je napad sa zapada - Page 13 Empty Re: Predsjednik Kazahstana zatražio voju intervenciju Rusije: Ovo je napad sa zapada

Post by Hektorović 10/1/2022, 12:49

Ringo10 wrote:Znaci, ta bagra je bila zestoko organizirana

Organizirana i sa jasno razrađenim planom

Predsjednik Kazahstana zatražio voju intervenciju Rusije: Ovo je napad sa zapada - Page 13 FIuiX9_XEAQCOb3?format=jpg&name=large
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović 10/1/2022, 13:57

BERLIN, January 10./TASS/. The German Federal Cabinet urges Kazakhstan’s authorities to rescind their order to shoot without warning, all parties should refrain from violence, Deputy Spokesperson of the Federal Government Christiane Hoffmann told journalists in Berlin on Monday.

This order "must be rescinded," this is the position of Berlin, the deputy spokesperson stressed. "This order violates Kazakhstan’s legal commitments regarding respect for and protection of its own nationals," Hoffmann added.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 10/1/2022, 14:01

Sta hoce Svabe ko njih sta pita. Treba valjda teroristima muda titrat
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović 10/1/2022, 14:03

NUR-SULTAN, January 10. /TASS/. The lawlessness and bloodshed that erupted in Kazakhstan turned out to be an attempted coup d’etat, Kazakhstan’s President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev said on Monday.
"Masquerading as spontaneous protests, a wave of mass riots unfolded when religious radicals, criminal elements, outright bandits, looters and petty hooligans emerged as if by a single command. The socio-economic, public and political demands vanished into thin air and were forgotten," the Kazakh president said at an extraordinary online session of the Collective Security Council of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO).
The Kazakh authorities heeded and fulfilled the protesters’ socio-economic, public and political demands, Tokayev said.
"Following this, a hot phase ensued and gangs of armed bandits waiting for their moment jumped into action. The main goal became obvious: to undermine the Constitutional order, take down the governing institutions and seize power. That is a coup d’etat," the Kazakh president stressed.

These nationwide riots were in the making for a long time, he said.
"As a person who knows about a full picture of the developments, I can responsibly say that all the events since the beginning of this year are links in the same chain. They are governed by a single destructive scenario that has been in the making for a long time. An investigation will reveal how long these preparations had been underway: for one year, two or three years," the president explained.
The terrorists acted with particular cruelty, Tokayev emphasized.
"These were the attacks by well-trained professionals, including snipers with special rifles. The terrorists used their own communications and disguised themselves with the uniforms of military and law-enforcement personnel," he said.
The gunmen cynically used the mass rioters as their human shields, the Kazakh leader stressed.
"Having five times the numerical advantage, the bandits attacked policemen and servicemen and beat them up with particular cruelty. They cut off the heads of two servicemen," Tokayev noted.
During their assault on military units and army checkpoints, the gangs attempted to seize weapons and combat vehicles, the Kazakh president said.
"Real battles took place in Almaty and other cities. For example, the battle for the Almaty interior department lasted two days. The police were engaged in repelling the terrorists’ attacks. In Almaty alone, seven weapons stores were captured," the head of state said.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović 10/1/2022, 14:05

NOVO-OGARYOVO, January 10. /TASS/. Kazakhstan has come up against international terrorism, Russian President Vladimir Putin said, addressing an extraordinary session of the Collective Security Treaty Organization’s (CSTO) Collective Security Council on Monday.
"This is indeed aggression stemming from international terrorism that we are witnessing right now," he pointed out.
"Where did those gangs of armed men come from, who received training at foreign centers and clearly had experience in fighting in hot spots around the world?" Putin posited.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/1/2022, 16:09

Taracanje fridmfajtersa u tvrdo i umeko i na lešo i na gradele ... nećete majci Rusiji ovaj put uteć'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović 11/1/2022, 01:33

Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 11/1/2022, 02:30

Kod tih budala u bivsim SSSR republikama dugo je bila popularna politika tkzv. MULTIVEKTORNOSTI sto bi znacilo sjedenja na dvije ili vise stolica...Rusijo ko te jebe, mi cemo sa svima da se kurvamo
Pa puste da im Ameri kolo vode u kuci i svoje zemlje nafiluju zapadnim NVO. Ko vele dobicemo veliku lovu za to
A ne kontaju da to kod Amera i Engleza ne prolazi.
I onda kad im hijene zaigraju u kuci, onda RUSIJO POMAGAJ. Pomagaj draga Rusijo, ode nam glava
Pa Janukovica Rusi spasili u zadnji cas u bjezaniji, sad je u Rostovu, Lukasenko i evo Tokajev jedva zive glave izvukli, iako j e Nazarbajev krivlji od Tokajeva. Pasinjanu umalo Turci i Azeri nisu zemlju razvalili
Muljati MULTIVEKTORNOST sa Amerima, Englezima, Erdoganovim Turcima koji sanjaju Veliki Turan...toliko glup biti je nevjerojatno.
E sad svi oni imaju iskustvo.
Valjda su shvatili
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/1/2022, 09:30

Hektorović wrote:

LOL ...  drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović 11/1/2022, 12:23

20.000 uhićenih.

ODKB započet će povlačenje za 2 dana.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 11/1/2022, 12:44

Znaci uglavnom je gotovo. Lijepo je to ipak odradjeno.
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 11/1/2022, 13:34

Problem je u tome što Ruse ne možemo ucjenjivat i nabijat im sankcije jer sve imaju.

Najgore je postalo to što su ojačali i vojno, pa im ni tu ne možemo ništa.

Kurac.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ljubo1212 11/1/2022, 13:55

dajemo im da se cijepe kod nas, poslije boostera budu padali ko muhe
ljubo1212
ljubo1212

2015-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović 12/1/2022, 12:29

NUR-SULTAN, January 12. /TASS/. Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev confirmed that the withdrawal of the CSTO peacekeeping contingent from Kazakhstan will begin on January 13 at a meeting of the emergency operations center in Almaty, the presidential press service reported on Wednesday.
"Tomorrow, the organized pullout of the CSTO peacekeeping contingent will begin. I held talks with the leaders of states involved. Using the opportunity, I would like to express my gratitude to the contingent’s commandment for work accomplished over these several days. The presence itself of the CSTO peacekeeping contingent in Kazakhstan, including Almaty, played a very big part from the point of view of stabilizing the situation in our country," the Kazakh leader said.
According to him, this had a great psychological significance in deflecting the aggression of terrorists and bandits. "The mission is assessed as a very successful one. I once again express gratitude to my colleagues - the heads of state," the Kazakh president stressed.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović 12/1/2022, 12:30

Ringo10 wrote:Znaci uglavnom je gotovo. Lijepo je to ipak odradjeno.
Glavnina je pohvatana, gradovi osigurani, sad Kazahstanci sami mogu loviti ostatke po planinama.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 12/1/2022, 12:35

Ja mislim da se ipsk prerano povlace
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović 12/1/2022, 12:36

Ringo10 wrote:Ja mislim da se ipsk prerano povlace

Pa kaže Zahkarova, nismo NATO da ostanemo godinama.

Na koncu ako zatreba lako se vrate.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 12/1/2022, 13:08

NATO ostaje bar 100 godina
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović 12/1/2022, 13:22

Predsjednik Kazahstana zatražio voju intervenciju Rusije: Ovo je napad sa zapada - Page 13 FI5rrYDWYAU5fQP?format=jpg&name=large
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/1/2022, 13:34

Hektorović wrote:
Ringo10 wrote:Znaci uglavnom je gotovo. Lijepo je to ipak odradjeno.
Glavnina je pohvatana, gradovi osigurani, sad Kazahstanci sami mogu loviti ostatke po planinama.

Buju razvili domaći turizam - lov na fridmfajterse.

Za odstrel po glavi dobiš kupon 5% popusta za cugu i klopu.

A moreš i zbrajati. Mrkneš njih dvadeset i kupleraj tjedan dana badava.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next