ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korona novosti i spoznaje

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down

Korona novosti i spoznaje - Page 49 Empty Re: Korona novosti i spoznaje

Post by Eroo 8/11/2021, 14:35

Hektorović wrote:
Eroo wrote:@Hektorović, izvuci nekoliko rečenica s bistvom, jer  te lancune neće  nitko od  prisutnih  pročitati.
 Uradi to kako si razumio sadržaj  i ukratko nam daj rezime.

British Medical Jurnal je ozbiljan časopis, a Thacker je ozbiljan novinar.

Imaš i sažetke ako razumiješ Engleski.
Na hrvatskom smo forumu.
Šta je TVOJ  reziime? Samo  ukratko.

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 15:18

Eroo wrote:
Znam mađarski. :)
ja iskreno ne znam kai bih ti rekao sad :/ zašto jednostavno nisi na početku ove teme rekao da ne govoriš engleski? to nije sramota, pogotovo ne za tvoju generaciju, nisi se rodio u doba kad je engleski svuda prisutan i normalan niti si se rodio u engleskoj da bi ga trebao znati. netko od nas bi te uputio na mjesta gdje si možeš prevesti svaki tekst sa bilo kojeg jezika...sudjeluješ na temi gdje je većina tekstova i linkova sa engleskog govornog područja a ti pojma nemaš o čemu se radi? prestrašno ali ne to što ga ne govoriš nego što nisi rekao da ga ne govoriš :/ u rangu hrvatskih političara kad navedu da govore pa na pitanja odgovaraju sa Ke?
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=englesko+hrvatski
samo si kopiraj tekst u prvi kvadrat, sve je automatski. ako bude neki video bez titla pitaj i prevest ću ti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 15:27

Swiss Policy Research

Swiss Policy Research (SPR), founded in 2016, is an independent, nonpartisan and nonprofit research group investigating geopolitical propaganda. SPR is composed of independent academics and receives no external funding other than reader donations. Our analyses have been published by numerous independent media outlets and have been translated into more than two dozen languages.

ne znam odakle početi jer je sve top priority...

najprije o medijima:

Media and Propaganda

The Media Navigator (2020) A unique two-dimensional media bias chart
Wikipedia: A Disinformation Operation? (2020) An in-depth look at Wikipedia
The Propaganda Multiplier (2016/2019) On the key role of global news agencies
The American Empire and Its Media (2017) On the key role played by the CFR
Russian Propaganda (2019) An overview of Russian propaganda techniques
The Propaganda Key (2017) The main manipulation and propaganda techniques
Advanced Use of Online Media (2020) Why you shouldn’t use Google search

The Propaganda Multiplier

Published: June 2016 / March 2019

It is one of the most important aspects of our media system, and yet hardly known to the public: most of the international news coverage in Western media is provided by only three global news agencies based in New York, London and Paris.

The key role played by these agencies means Western media often report on the same topics, even using the same wording. In addition, governments, military and intelligence services use these global news agencies as multipliers to spread their messages around the world.

A study of the Syria war coverage by nine leading European newspapers clearly illustrates these issues: 78% of all articles were based in whole or in part on agency reports, yet 0% on investigative research. Moreover, 82% of all opinion pieces and interviews were in favor of a US and NATO intervention, while propaganda was attributed exclusively to the opposite side.

Korona novosti i spoznaje - Page 49 Propaganda-multiplier-600x689

“Therefore, you always have to ask yourself: Why do I get this
specific information, in this specific form, at this specific moment?
Ultimately, these are always questions about power.” (*)
Dr. Konrad Hummler, Swiss banking and media executive

Introduction: “Something strange”
“How does the newspaper know what it knows?” The answer to this question is likely to surprise some newspaper readers: “The main source of information is stories from news agencies. The almost anonymously operating news agencies are in a way the key to world events. So what are the names of these agencies, how do they work and who finances them? To judge how well one is informed about events in East and West, one should know the answers to these questions.” (Höhne 1977, p. 11)

A Swiss media researcher points out: “The news agencies are the most important suppliers of material to mass media. No daily media outlet can manage without them. () So the news agencies influence our image of the world; above all, we get to know what they have selected.” (Blum 1995, p. 9)

In view of their essential importance, it is all the more astonishing that these agencies are hardly known to the public: “A large part of society is unaware that news agencies exist at all … In fact, they play an enormously important role in the media market. But despite this great importance, little attention has been paid to them in the past.” (Schulten-Jaspers 2013, p. 13)

Even the head of a news agency noted: “There is something strange about news agencies. They are little known to the public. Unlike a newspaper, their activity is not so much in the spotlight, yet they can always be found at the source of the story.” (Segbers 2007, p. 9)

dalje:

https://swprs.org/the-propaganda-multiplier/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 15:29

Covid Vaccines: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The latest data from Israel and the UK on covid vaccine effectiveness.

The latest data from Israel, which has used primarily the Pfizer mRNA vaccine, indicates that vaccine effectiveness against Delta coronavirus infection and symptomatic (“mild”) disease has dropped from about 95% to about 40%, whereas effectiveness against hospitalization and severe disease (i.e. low blood oxygen levels) remains at 80% to 90% (see chart above).

Importantly, in people who got vaccinated already in January 2021 (primarily the elderly), protection against infection and mild disease has already dropped to just 16% (see chart above). Moreover, since the Delta covid outbreak is still accelerating in Israel, the effectiveness against hospitalization and severe disease may further decrease (due to lags in hospitalizations).

(Update: The latest official MoH data confirms that protection against severe disease has already dropped to 55%; compared to the original 96%, this results in a tenfold increase in residual risk.)

In the UK, which has primarily used the AstraZeneca DNA adenovector vaccine, the latest estimate by researchers at University College London indicates an effectiveness against infection of only 8% and a total effectiveness against severe disease of about 60%. In very senior citizens, the effectiveness against severe disease may be even lower (due to a weaker immune response).

(A substantially higher estimate by Public Health England, recently published in the New England Journal of Medicine, was based on outdated data from early June. Interestingly, the British government hasn’t updated its data on AstraZeneca vaccine effectiveness since June 13. Update: New data from PHE confirms that effectiveness against infection has dropped below 20%.)

The Israeli data shown above indicates that effectiveness against infection and mild symptoms decreases rapidly over time and reaches near-zero levels after about half a year. Most likely, this is because covid vaccines do not achieve mucosal immunity (in contrast to natural infection) and serum antibody levels (i.e. antibodies in the blood) decrease within months (see chart below).

Thus, the false promise of very high protection against “symptomatic infection”, found during official vaccine trials, was simply based on very high short-term serum antibody levels mimicking mucosal immunity. From an immunological perspective, this was just a (very lucrative) “flash in the pan” and not a lasting protective effect.

In contrast, protection against severe disease is achieved by lower serum antibody levels in combination with immunological memory (B cells) and cellular immunity (T cells). However, the Delta variant has already achieved partial immune evasion (as did Beta and Gamma, but not Alpha), and future coronavirus variants will likely achieve almost complete immune evasion.

Thus, vaccine protection even against severe disease will likely further decrease due to new variants, or, in the very worst case, will turn into antibody-dependent disease enhancement (ADE), if high levels of non-neutralizing antibodies aggravate the infection. Indeed, this is what happened in the case of vaccines against SARS-1 and dengue fever. (Update: A first molecular modelling study has found evidence of a potential ADE mechanism in people vaccinated against covid.)

To prevent such a decrease in protection against severe disease, or to restore short-term protection against infection and mild disease, updated “booster shots” will likely become necessary. (Update: On July 29, Israel announced “booster shots” for people over 60 years of age.)

However, there is a very real risk that additional vaccinations, which inject or induce the coronavirus spike protein, could substantially increase the risk of serious cardiovascular and neurological adverse events, such as strokes, GBS and heart muscle inflammation. Globally, covid vaccines may already have killed tens of thousands of people. Alternatives include safer nasal vaccine candidates or medically supervised, low-dose oral live virus challenges in low-risk people.

Furthermore, the millions of people who were told that vaccination will protect them against a coronavirus infection will soon have to realize (once again) that this is not the case: instead, most of them will get infected anyway.

dalje:

https://swprs.org/covid-vaccines-the-good-the-bad-the-ugly/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 15:33

Facts about Covid-19

Updated: October 2021

Fully referenced facts about covid-19, provided by experts in the field, to help our readers make a realistic risk assessment. (Regular updates below).

Overview

Lethality: According to the latest immunological studies, the overall infection fatality rate (IFR) of covid in the general population is about 0.1% to 0.5% in most countries, which is most closely comparable to the medium influenza pandemics of 1936, 1957 and 1968.
Vaccines: Real-world studies have shown a very high, but rapidly declining covid vaccine effectiveness against severe disease. Vaccination cannot prevent infection and transmission. Various severe and fatal vaccine adverse events have been reported, including in young people. A prior infection generally confers superior immunity compared to vaccination.
Treatment: For people at high risk or high exposure, early or prophylactic treatment is essential to prevent progression of the disease. According to numerous international studies, early outpatient treatment of covid may significantly reduce hospitalizations and deaths.
Age profile: The median age of covid deaths is over 80 years in most Western countries (78 in the US) and about 5% of the deceased had no serious preconditions. The age and risk profile of covid mortality is therefore comparable to normal mortality, but increases it proportionally.
Nursing homes: In many Western countries, about 50% of all covid deaths have occurred in nursing homes, which require targeted and humane protection. In some cases, care home residents died not from the coronavirus, but from weeks of stress and isolation.
Excess mortality: Overall, the pandemic has increased mortality by 5% to 25% in most Western countries. In some countries, up to 30% of additional deaths have been caused not by covid, but by indirect effects of the pandemic and lockdowns (including drug overdose deaths).
Antibodies: By the end of 2020, between 10% and 30% of the population in most Western countries had coronavirus antibodies. In India and some Latin American countries, coronavirus infection prevalence reached up to 75% by the summer of 2021.
Symptoms: About 30% of all infected persons show no symptoms. Overall, about 95% of all people develop at most mild or moderate symptoms and do not require hospitalization. Early outpatient treatment may significantly reduce hospitalizations.
Long covid: Up to 10% of symptomatic people experience post-acute or long covid, i.e. covid-related symptoms that last several weeks or months. Long covid may also affect younger and previously healthy people whose initial course of disease was rather mild.
Transmission: Indoor aerosols appear to be the main route of transmission of the coronavirus, while outdoor aerosols, droplets, as well as most object surfaces appear to play a minor role. The coronavirus season in the northern hemisphere usually lasts from November to April.
Masks: There is still little to no scientific evidence for the effectiveness of face masks in the general population, and the introduction of mandatory masks couldn’t contain or slow the epidemic in most countries. If used improperly, masks may increase the risk of infection.
Children and schools: In contrast to influenza, the risk of disease and transmission in children is rather low in the case of covid. There was and is therefore no medical reason for the closure of elementary schools or other measures specifically aimed at children.
Contact tracing: A WHO study of 2019 on measures against influenza pandemics concluded that from a medical perspective, contact tracing is “not recommended in any circumstances”. Contact tracing apps on cell phones have also proven ineffective in most countries.
PCR tests: The highly sensitive PCR test kits may in some cases produce false positive or false negative results or react to non-infectious virus fragments from a previous infection. In this regard, the so-called cycle threshold or ct value is an important parameter.
Virus mutations: Similar to influenza viruses, mutations occur frequently in coronaviruses. Most of these mutations are insignificant, but some of them may increase the transmissibility, virulence or immune evasion of the virus to some extent.
Lockdowns: In contrast to early border controls, lockdowns have had no significant effect on the pandemic. According to the UN, lockdowns may put the livelihood of 1.6 billion people at acute risk and may push an additional 150 million children into poverty.
Sweden: In Sweden, covid mortality in 2020, without lockdown, was comparable to a strong influenza season and somewhat below the EU average. About 50% of Swedish deaths occurred in nursing homes and the median age of Swedish covid deaths was about 84 years.
Media: The reporting of many media has been unprofessional, has increased fear and panic in the population and has led to a hundredfold overestimation of the lethality of the coronavirus. Some media even used manipulative pictures and videos to dramatize the situation.
Virus origin: The origin of the new coronavirus remains unknown, but the best evidence currently points to a covid-like pneumonia incident in a Chinese mine in 2012, whose virus samples were collected, stored and researched by the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV). Due to cooperations, some US labs may also have had access to these viruses.
Surveillance: NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden warned that the coronavirus pandemic may be used to expand global surveillance. Many governments have restricted fundamental rights of their citizens and announced plans to introduce digital biometric vaccine passports.

https://swprs.org/covid19-facts/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 15:47

Covid Vaccine Adverse Events

Updated: November 2021

An overview of severe covid vaccine adverse events.

Please note: SPR only covers vaccine-related issues that are of global importance. To study verified case reports of vaccine-related injuries and deaths, see Covid Vaccine Injuries (18+).

A) Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS)

Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is an auto-immune neurological disease causing muscle weakness and paralysis, usually starting in the feet and hands, with about 20% of people still unable to walk at 6 months, and a fatality rate of about 5% (due to respiratory failure). Back in 1976, the US swine flu vaccination campaign was stopped due to an increased risk of GBS.

In the UK, about 500 cases of post-vaccination GBS have already been reported (due to under-reporting, the true figure is likely higher); in the US, there are already more than 5000 reported cases of post-vaccination GBS. As with many other covid vaccine adverse events, GBS may affect people at low risk of severe covid (e.g. students), or even people who already had covid.

In addition, covid vaccines may also cause other neurological disorders, including neuro-inflammatory and demyelinating conditions that induce tremors, seizures and convulsions, as shown in the following video (see section M below for further details).

B) Menstrual disorders, miscarriages, birth defects

US authorities have argued that covid vaccines “appear to be completely safe for pregnant women” (NIH) and “are thought not to be a risk to lactating people or their breastfeeding babies” (CDC). However, the US VAERS system counts already more than 2,000 post-vaccination miscarriages, and it has been known since March that covid vaccines, or the spike protein they produce, may get into breast milk and sicken or kill a baby (e.g. by causing internal bleeding or allergic reactions).

In addition, by September 2021, more than 30,000 British women had reported post-vaccination menstrual disorders, such as excessive bleeding, and some first cases of possible post-vaccination birth defects (such as cardiac anomalies or pulmonary hemorrhage) have also been reported. Regarding female fertility, it is too early to know if covid vaccines might have any impact. Of note, the Pfizer vaccine trial in pregnant women continues to be delayed for “lack of participants”.

C) Heart inflammation, heart attacks, cardiac arrest

In March 2021, Israel first reported a “murky wave of heart attacks” and an increase in post-vaccination all-cause mortality. In June, the Israeli Ministry of Health confirmed that covid mRNA vaccines may cause heart inflammation (myocarditis) and heart attacks, especially in young people. In September, a US study showed that in healthy male adolescents the risk of post-vaccination myocarditis is about five times higher than the risk of covid hospitalization.

In young males, the risk of post-vacccination myocarditis may reach up to 1 in 1000 (including subclinical cases). In October, several Nordic countries partially or fully halted the use of the high-dosed Moderna mRNA vaccine due to the elevated risk of myocarditis.

Post-vaccination myocarditis may also affect athletes and may lead to sudden cardiac arrest. For instance, the cardiac arrest of Danish soccer player Christian Eriksen in June 2021 may have been due to vaccination (Eriksen and his physicians refused to disclose his vaccination status). In the meantime, dozens of other young athletes collapsed shortly after vaccination.

A study in mice found that if mRNA vaccine gets into a vein, the heart muscle absorbs the mRNA, starts producing coronavirus spike protein, gets attacked by the immune system, and develops inflammation and cell damage (i.e. myocarditis). This is likely what happens in humans, too, if the vaccine accidentally gets injected into a blood vessel instead of muscle cells.

D) Blood clots and strokes

Blood clots, stroke and pulmonary embolism continue to be major vaccine adverse events, especially after adenovector covid vaccines (AstraZeneca, Johnson&Johnson). In April 2021, AstraZeneca warned that thrombocytopenia (i.e. low blood platelet count) affects 1% to 10% of vaccinees and may, in severe cases, cause bleeding or thrombosis (TTS). Several countries have already suspended the use of adenovector vaccines altogether or in non-senior citizens.

Life-threatening blood clots have also affected athletes, such as a US elite runner (pulmonary embolism) and a German basketball player who required emergency brain surgery. A 44-year-old BBC moderator died due to blood clots and cerebral bleeding caused by the AstraZeneca vaccine. Several cases of leg amputations due to vaccine-induced blood clots have also been reported.

Of note, the risk of blood clots may increase during air travel. British Airways confirmed the death of three of their pilots, aged 30 to 55, without disclosing their cause of death or vaccination status. A German Lufthansa First Officer collapsed during a flight from Spain to Germany. There are also reports of unusual cardiovascular complications several months after vaccination.

The following figure shows a brain MRI of a vaccine-induced cerebral sinus venous thrombosis and cerebral hemorrhage (brain bleed) in a 32-year-old woman (more):

na linku ispod

E) Severe skin reactions

Severe skin reactions have been reported quite frequently after covid vaccinations. Such reactions may be due to an immune response affecting blood vessels in the skin (eryhtema multiforme), or due to a vaccine-induced bleeding disorder (thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura).

More: See another example of a severe auto-immune skin reaction (bullous Pemphigoid).

F) Eye disorders and blindness

Covid vaccines may lead to bleeding or inflammation in the eyes and, in severe cases, to blindness. In the UK, several hundred cases of post-vaccination blindness have been reported. In the US, about 1,500 reports to the VAERS system mention post-vaccination blindness.

G) Bell’s palsy (facial paralysis)

Bell’s palsy is a unilateral facial paralysis that may last for up to six months. By September 2021, about 8,000 cases of post-vaccination Bell’s palsy had been reported to the US VAERS system, but the real number of cases is likely in the tens of thousands.

Video of a woman affected by post-vaccination Bell’s palsy (more):

H) Shingles and other virus reactivations

Reports of post-vaccination shingles (i.e. varicella zoster virus reactivation) have been quite frequent: by August 2021, about 8,000 cases of post-vaccination shingles had been reported to the US VAERS system (the true figure may be close to 100,000).

Varicella zoster virus reactivation may occur due to temporary vaccine-induced immune suppression (lymphocytopenia); about 20% of shingles patients develop a type of long-lasting neurological pain called postherpetic neuralgia (PHN).

The vaccine-induced reactivation of other latent virus infections, including human papilloma virus (HPV) and Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), has also been reported.

J) Tinnitus, hearing loss, dizziness and vertigo

New onset of tinnitus is a rather frequently reported adverse event of covid vaccines: by August 2021, more than 10,000 cases of post-vaccination tinnitus had been reported to the US VAERS system. In addition, several thousand cases of deafness or sudden hearing loss have been reported.

Of note, the Johnson & Johnson covid vaccine clinical trial had already included six cases of post-vaccination tinnitus, but the US FDA later ruled that they were ‘unrelated to the shot’.

In general, tinnitus may be caused by neuro-inflammation or blood vessel disorders, such as endothelial dysfunction. This may explain how covid vaccines, which produce the coronavirus spike protein, can trigger temporary or even permanent tinnitus.

In addition to tinnitus, there are also numerous reports of post-vaccination dizziness and vertigo, which may be due to immune reactions affecting the vestibular system in the inner ear.

K) Anaphylactic shock

Covid vaccinations can cause a potentially life-threatening anaphylactic (allergic) shock. People affected by an anaphylactic shock typically collapse shortly after vaccination. According to some estimates, anaphylactic shocks after covid vaccines are about 100 times more frequent than after other vaccines (one in ten thousand versus one in a million).

L) Tumor growth and cancer

While there is no evidence that covid vaccines themselves are carcinogenic (i.e. cancer-causing), it has been shown that covid vaccines can cause a temporary immune suppression (lymphocytopenia) in up to 50% of people, which in turn might, in some cases, influence tumor growth (similar to the reactivation of varicella zoster virus, described above).

In official adverse event reporting systems and in vaccine-related online patient groups, there are already several thousand case reports of sudden post-vaccination tumor growth and cancer diagnoses, even in young people, although some of these cases may certainly be coincidental.

M) Multiple sclerosis and other neuro-inflammatory diseases

Medical case studies and reports by doctors suggest that covid vaccines may trigger new-onset multiple sclerosis or an acute multiple sclerosis relapse, as well as other neuro-inflammatory conditions, such as transverse myelitis and acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM), typically within days or weeks of vaccination. Neurological auto-immune reactions may be due to antigenic cross-reactivity. Some cases of post-vaccination epilepsy have also been described in the literature.

Video: A man affected by post-vaccination acute disseminated encephalomyelitis.

Image: Post-vaccination MS brain lesions in a previously healthy 26-year-old woman (more):

N) Appendicitis

By August 2021, post-vaccination appendicitis has been mentioned in about 1,000 reports to the US VAERS system. According to the US CDC, “the most common serious adverse events in the vaccine [trial] group which were numerically higher than in the placebo group were appendicitis, acute myocardial infarction, and cerebrovascular accident.” Appendicitis might occur due to vaccine-induced immune suppression or due to vaccine-induced mesenteric venous micro-thrombosis.

O) Inflammatory syndrome in children (PIMS)

Covid vaccination was thought to prevent pediatric inflammatory multi-system syndrome (PIMS), a rare condition associated with covid in children. Instead, it turned out that covid vaccines may themselves trigger PIMS, which is most likely caused by an immune reaction to the spike protein. Vaccine-induced PIMS was first noticed in Israel and was later confirmed by EMA.

P) Diabetes and diabetic ketoacidosis

In October 2021, a Chinese study published in Nature Cell Discovery first reported a “consistent increase” in post-vaccination blood sugar levels (HbA1c) lasting several months. Blood sugar levels peaked about one month after vaccination and reached prediabetic levels in about 30% of previously healthy participants. In addition, the study also found consistent alterations in serum sodium and potassium levels, coagulation profiles, and renal functions.

Long-term health issues after covid vaccination

People with long-term health issues after covid vaccination (see Covid Vaccine Reactions). On Facebook, a group called “Covid Vaccine Victims” had 120,000 members before it got shut down.

više:

https://swprs.org/covid-vaccine-adverse-events/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 15:49

Covid-19 Mortality: A Global Overview

https://swprs.org/covid-19-mortality-overview/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 15:53

On the Treatment of Covid-19

Updated: September 2021

Based on the available scientific evidence and current clinical experience, the SPR Collaboration recommends that physicians and authorities consider the following covid-19 treatment protocol for the prophylactic and early treatment of people at high risk or high exposure.

Numerous international studies have shown that prophylactic and early treatment can significantly reduce the risk of severe and fatal covid-19 (see scientific references below).

Note: Patients are asked to consult a doctor.

Treatment protocol
Prophylaxis

Goal: Supporting immune system, reducing viral load if infected.

Vitamin D3 (2000 IU per day)
Vitamin C (500mg per day)
Zinc (20mg to 30mg per day)
Quercetin (250mg per day)
Mouthwashes and nasal spray
Early treatment (*)

Goal: Preventing disease progression (anti-viral, anti-thrombotic, anti-inflammatory).

Zinc (75mg to 100mg per day)
Quercetin (500mg per day)
Aspirin (325mg per day)*
Bromhexine (48mg per day)*
Arginine (3g to 5g per day)
Artemisia annua (powder)
Mouthwashes and nasal spray
Prescription only

Goal: Preventing or reversing disease progression.

High-dose calcifediol*
Sulodexide (LMW heparin)*
Fluvoxamine or cyproheptadine*
Steroids: Prednisone or budesonide*
Monoclonal antibody treatment
Anti-androgen treatment
Ivermectin (see below)
(*) Notes

The early treatment phase includes post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP).
Bromhexine is available prescription-free in most of Europe, but not in the US.
Steroids and cyproheptadine are only used if respiratory symptoms develop.
Counterindications and maximum dosages must be observed for all drugs.
On hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), see Severe covid: A postviral autoimmune attack

Treatment studies
Results of trials and studies on the early treatment of covid.

Ivermectin
Ivermectin (an antiparasitic drug) has anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.

Several controlled and observational studies on ivermectin found anti-viral and anti-inflammatory effects and a significant reduction in covid morbidity and mortality.
However, several positive ivermectin studies turned out to be unreliable or fraudulent.
Once low-quality studies are excluded from the analysis, the benefit of ivermectin is no longer statistically significant, although a moderate benefit might still be possible.
Read more: The Ivermectin Debate (SPR)
Zinc and quercetin
Zinc inhibits RNA polymerase activity of coronaviruses and thus inhibits virus replication. Quercetin (a plant polyphenol) supports the cellular absorption of zinc and has additional anti-viral properties.

A Spanish study found that low plasma zinc levels (below 50mcg/dl) increased the risk of in-hospital death of covid patients by 130%.
US studies found an 84% decrease in hospitalizations and a 45% decrease in mortality based on risk-stratified early treatment with zinc and HCQ.
A US case study reported a rapid resolution of covid symptoms, such as shortness of breath, based on early outpatient treatment with high-dose zinc.
An Italian randomized trial found a significantly reduced hospitalization rate and mortality in covid patients receiving quercetin.
Bromhexine
Bromhexine (a mucolytic cough medication) inhibits the expression of cellular TMPRSS2 protease and thus the entry of the virus into the cell, as first described in 2017.

A randomized Iranian trial with 78 patients found a decrease in intensive care treatments of 82%, a decrease in intubations of 89%, and a decrease in deaths of 100%.
A Chinese trial found a 50% reduction in intubations in patients receiving bromhexine.
A Russian study found a faster recovery in hospitalized patients receiving bromhexine.
A Russian prophylaxis study found a reduction in symptomatic covid from 20% to 0%.
Vitamin D3
Vitamin D3 supports and improves the immune system response to infections.

A Spanish randomized controlled trial found a 96% reduction in the risk of requiring intensive care in patients receiving high-dose vitamin D (100,000 IU).
Another Spanish study with 930 hospitalized patients found a 87% reduction in ICU treatment and a 79% reduction in mortality in patients receiving high-dose vitamin D.
A study in a French nursing home found an 89% decrease in mortality in residents who had received high-dose vitamin D either shortly before or during covid-19 disease.
A retrospective British study of approximately 1000 hospitalized covid patients found an 80% reduction in mortality with high-dose vitamin D.
A large Israeli study found a strong link between vitamin D deficiency and covid-19 severity.
For an overview of all covid-19 vitamin D studies, see here.
Aspirin and heparin
Aspirin and heparin have anti-platelet and anti-thrombotic effects.

A meta-study including 15,000 patients found a reduction in covid mortality of 53% in patients who were receiving aspirin as early or prophylactic treatment.
A study published in PLOS One found a reduction in covid mortality at 30 days from 10.5% (control group) to 4.3% (with aspirin) in 70,000 US veterans taking aspirin.
A retrospective US study with 400 patients found a reduction in ICU treatments by 43% and a reduction in mortality by 47% in the group of patients treated early with aspirin.
A Mexican randomized controlled trial found a 40% reduction in hospitalization in patients receiving sulodexide (a heparin combination).
Arginine
Arginine is an amino acid supporting endothelial function, immune regulation, and tissue repair.

A small randomized controlled trial, published in The Lancet E-Clinical Medicine, found that hospitalized covid patients receiving 3g of arginine per day had a significantly reduced need of respiratory support at 10 days and a significantly shorter length of hospitalization.
A metabolomic analysis in covid ICU patients, published in Critical Care Explorations, found that low levels of arginine very strongly predicted the risk of death.
A report published in PNAS found that plasma arginine and arginine bioavailability were significantly lower in adult and pediatric covid patients compared to controls.
Artemisia annua (powder, extract, or tea)
Artemisia annua plant extract has known antimalarial and antiviral properties.

An in vitro study by the German Max Planck Institute, published in Nature Scientific Reports, found artemisia annua to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 at realistic doses.
An in vitro study by US researchers, published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology, found artemisia annua hot-water extracts to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 replication.
In a small clinical trial, published in Antimicrobial Agents, the viral load decreased significantly faster in covid patients treated with artemisinin-piperaquine.
In a 2005 in vitro study, published in Antiviral Research, artemisia annua was already identified as effective against the original SARS-1 virus.
In Madagascar, the first country to apply artemisia annua extract against covid, covid mortality and excess mortality have remained very low, even for African standards.
In a simulation study by a Harvard research group, the anti-malaria drug amodiaquine was identified as most effective against SARS-CoV-2 replication.
Mouthwashes and nasal sprays
Mouthwashes and nasal sprays target the initial infection and viral replication.

Several small studies found that mouthwashes (gargling) based on povidone-iodine and nasal sprays based on povidone-iodine or nitric oxide may prevent a coronavirus infection or reduce its duration or symptoms (more about this).
The German Society for Hospital Hygiene (DGKH) recommends anti-viral mouthwashes and nasal sprays for prophylaxis and early treatment.
Some observers argued that traditional nasal rinsing and gargling practices in South East Asia may have helped successfully limiting coronavirus infections in these countries.
Israel started mass production of nasal sprays based on nitric oxide in early 2021.
Anti-androgen treatment
Anti-androgen treatment inhibits the expression of the TMPRSS2 cellular protease used by SARS-CoV-2, which is driven by androgen hormones (i.e. male sexual hormones).

A first randomized, double-blinded and placebo-controlled trial in Brazil found that proxalutamide reduced hospitalization rates in male patients by 91%.
Another randomized, double-blinded and placebo-controlled trial in Brazil found that proxalutamide reduced mortality in hospitalized patients (male and female) by 78%.
However, the two Brazilian trials have been criticized by other researchers.
Previous studies found that men receiving anti-androgens – typically used against prostate cancer or hair loss – were at a much lower risk of severe covid.
Fluvoxamine and Cyproheptadine
These drugs inhibit serotonin-induced pulmonary vasoconstriction.

The TOGETHER trial found that fluvoxamine outpatient treatment of covid patients reduced disease progression (hospitalizations or ER visits) significantly by 32%.
The results of two preliminary US trials indicate that early treatment with fluvoxamine may strongly reduce the risk of severe covid, hospitalization and death.
In a small US case study, cyproheptadine rapidly improved the condition of hospitalized covid patients
Fluvoxamine and cyproheptadine target serotonin metabolism and serotonin-induced pulmonary vasoconstriction, which according to emerging evidence may be a key mechanism driving severe covid and covid-related respiratory failure.
Fluvoxamine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) and reduces platelet serotonin concentration; cyproheptadine is a direct serotonin receptor antagonist. In addition, fluvoxamine is a sigma-1 receptor antagonist and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
Corticosteroids
Corticosteroids (e.g. prednisone, budesonide) reduce covid-related hyper-inflammation.

A study by the University of Oxford, published in the Lancet, found a significant reduction in urgent care visits and hospitalizations in patients receiving budesonide (an asthma drug).
The British PRINCIPLE trial found that budesonide accelerated recovery by 3 days and reduced hospitalizations and deaths from 10.3% to 8.5%.
The early outpatient treatment protocol developed by McCullough et al. recommends the use of prednisone if (and only if) covid-related respiratory symptoms develop.
Monoclonal antibody therapy
Antibody therapy is intended to inhibit viral replication.

Monoclonal antibodies are ineffective in late treatment of covid, but very effective in early treatment. This is because severe covid is characterized by hyper-inflammation, not viral replication.
Some monoclonal antibodies have lost their effectiveness against new virus variants.
Convalescent plasma therapy has been shown to be ineffective in both early and late treatment of covid.
Additional notes
The early treatment of patients as soon as the first typical symptoms appear and even without a PCR test is essential to prevent progression of the disease. In contrast, isolating infected high-risk patients at home and without early treatment until they develop serious respiratory problems, as often happened during lockdowns, may be counterproductive.

People at high risk living in an epidemically active area should consider prophylactic treatment together with their doctor. The reason for this is the long incubation period of covid-19 (up to 14 days): when patients first notice that they contracted the disease, the viral load is already at a maximum and there are often only a few days left to react with an early treatment intervention.

Early treatment based on the above protocol is intended to avoid hospitalization. If hospitalization nevertheless becomes necessary, experienced ICU doctors recommend avoiding invasive ventilation (intubation) whenever possible and using oxygen therapy (HFNC) instead.

https://swprs.org/on-the-treatment-of-covid-19/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 15:57

The failure of PCR mass testing

Published: June 19, 2021

A new German study confirms and explains the failure of PCR mass testing.

In March 2020, SPR warned that PCR mass testing in the general population (“test, test, test”) would be a serious mistake. The issue never was that PCR tests didn’t work or that the Drosten PCR paper was “peer-reviewed” in just one day. The issue is that PCR tests cannot determine an acute infection, ongoing infectiousness, and actual disease, especially if ct values are not taken into account.

Several studies have since shown that national PCR testing rates have had no influence at all on covid mortality. In addition, a new German study re-analyzed PCR tests of 160,000 people and concluded:

“In light of our findings that more than half of individuals with positive PCR test results are unlikely to have been infectious, RT-PCR test positivity should not be taken as an accurate measure of infectious SARS-CoV-2 incidence. Our results confirm the findings of others that the routine use of ‘positive’ RT-PCR test results as the gold standard for assessing and controlling infectiousness fails to reflect the fact ‘that 50-75% of the time an individual is PCR positive, they are likely to be post-infectious.'” (Stang et al, Journal of Infection, May 2021)

https://swprs.org/the-failure-of-pcr-mass-testing/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 16:00

Studies on Covid-19 Lethality

5) Percentage of Covid-19 deaths in care homes

In most Western countries, deaths in care homes account for 30% to 60% of all covid deaths. In Canada and some US states, care homes account for up to 80% of all covid-related deaths. In Sweden, deaths in nursing homes and nursing apartments account for 70% of all deaths.

https://swprs.org/studies-on-covid-19-lethality/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 16:03

koga zanima više

https://swprs.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 8/11/2021, 16:06

ebenica wrote:
Eroo wrote:
ja iskreno ne znam kai bih ti rekao sad :/ zašto jednostavno nisi na početku ove teme rekao da ne govoriš engleski? to nije sramota, pogotovo ne za tvoju generaciju, nisi se rodio u doba kad je engleski svuda prisutan i normalan niti si se rodio u engleskoj da bi ga trebao znati. netko od nas bi te uputio na mjesta gdje si možeš prevesti svaki tekst sa bilo kojeg jezika...sudjeluješ na temi gdje je većina tekstova i linkova sa engleskog govornog područja a ti pojma nemaš o čemu se radi? prestrašno ali ne to što ga ne govoriš nego što nisi rekao da ga ne govoriš :/ u rangu hrvatskih političara kad navedu da govore pa na pitanja odgovaraju sa Ke?
samo si kopiraj tekst u prvi kvadrat, sve je automatski. ako bude neki video bez titla pitaj i prevest ću ti.
Uz engleski  govorim još  3 stranjska,  taman onoliko koliko mi je potrebno.
Šta tebi  pomaže znati engleski ako  si mutav? Mutav  si ti i na hrvatskom. :)
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 16:08

Eroo wrote:
ebenica wrote:
Eroo wrote:
narafski. sačuvaj si taj link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 16:10

https://net.hr/danas/hrvatska/ministar-coric-zarazen-koronom-vlada-nijedno-od-cjepiva-ne-stiti-100-posto-od-mogucnosti-zaraze-8c5dbbec-40a3-11ec-8ff4-c65efd3e9292

još jedna slučajnost u matematički 200X boljoj zaštiti. od 16 ministara 2 zaražena. 200X bolja zaštita.
srećom po njih pa su obojica relativno mladi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 8/11/2021, 16:12

Gnječ wrote:Studies on Covid-19 Lethality

5) Percentage of Covid-19 deaths in care homes

In most Western countries, deaths in care homes account for 30% to 60% of all covid deaths. In Canada and some US states, care homes account for up to 80% of all covid-related deaths. In Sweden, deaths in nursing homes and nursing apartments account for 70% of all deaths.

https://swprs.org/studies-on-covid-19-lethality/
Nisu problem samo umrli, oni  najmanje.  Preminule se  zakopa i  s njima nemaš više problema.
Znaš li  koliki je  postotak trajnih invalida od ukupnog broja hospitaliziranih?
Lepi, de  potrudi se pronaći link s tim podatcima, pa makar bio i na mađarskom. :)

Last edited by Eroo on 8/11/2021, 16:16; edited 1 time in total
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor 8/11/2021, 16:14

T. wrote:nadamo se da nema ni signala za internet... :^0
sretan put...
 Korona novosti i spoznaje - Page 49 1f602

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 8/11/2021, 16:17

Noor wrote:
sretan put...
 Korona novosti i spoznaje - Page 49 1f602
Promijeni zvona, slabo  te čuju. Korona novosti i spoznaje - Page 49 1f602
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor 8/11/2021, 16:18

ebenica wrote:
Eroo wrote:
sretan put...
Nažalost ima, ali na svu sreću imam  pametnijeg posla nego pačiće podučavati osnovama matematike. :D
kako ti se ministar marić uklapa u te osnove matematike? koliko ima takvih među cjepljenima? da bi to znali trebali bi testirati sve cjepljene, time bi znali i koliko kovid potvrde nakon cjepljenja imaju smisla, znali bi točan broj, znali bi učinkovitost cjepiva...ali to bi bila neka znanstvena metoda. ovdje je ionako riječ o vradžbinama iza ponoći, iza 2 u noći, 51.osoba itd. a ti misliš da su to osnove matematike? :D
upravo to ponavljam već jako dugo...
njegov jedini odgovor na to je ...11x

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 8/11/2021, 16:19

ebenica wrote:
Eroo wrote:
ebenica wrote:
Eroo wrote:
narafski. sačuvaj si taj link.
Koristio sam  translator( i računalnik općenito) za arapski i turski kad si se ti još mućao, znaš di... :D
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 8/11/2021, 16:19

ljubo1212 wrote:
mutava baštarda wrote:
ljubo1212 wrote:lepi, još jednom, koji im je postotak cijepljenih? koliko je postotak necijepljenih po dobi i tko im zaražava starije, pa i cijepljene? 
pitanje o cjepivu protiv gripe ti nema smisla, jer to nema nikakve veze s cjepivom protiv korone i tvojim tumačenjem istoga
još jednom, slučaj korone, bolnički slučaj i smrtnost od korone nemaju te korelacije
zato uk na koji se pozivaš nastavlja s cijepljenjem

Evo tebi i lepome... Zadnji službeni podaci, pošto naši malo kasne uzeo sam naš najnoviji i UK za na taj dan.

Evo pa ti i lepi odgonetnute kako je smrtnost u UK 20% veća, a kod nas 1% manja od prosjeka. Za mene je to odlična stvar, ne znam za tebe i lepog...

lepi, a moraš biti lijep, jer nemre te bog 2x kazniti
dakle, ne znam odakle vadiš taj graf i kažeš da je služben
vidim da je mrtvih više 2020/21 u odnosu na 2015/19
evo službeno za rh, podaci državnog zavoda i eurostat

imaš po tjednima, imaš i filmić, od 2020 do 2021

https://www.dzs.hr/Hrv/Covid-19/stanovnistvo-umrli.html

https://appsso.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/nui/show.do?dataset=demo_r_mwk_ts&lang=en

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php?title=Excess_mortality_-_statistics

što točno želiš dokazati to valjda samo ti znaš....
Očito nema kod tebe pomoći. Usporedio sam našu zemlju sa UK koja je uz Izrael prva procjepila populaciju. Sada se tamo umire više od nas. Možeš i sam provjeriti
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/excess-mortality-p-scores-average-baseline?country=GBR~HRV
Odaberi bilo koju procjepljenu zemlju ( osim Švedske ) i usporedi sa nama. Ero ti može pomoći ako se ne znaš služiti alatom.

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2021, 16:21

Noor wrote:
ebenica wrote:
Eroo wrote:
sretan put...
Nažalost ima, ali na svu sreću imam  pametnijeg posla nego pačiće podučavati osnovama matematike. :D
kako ti se ministar marić uklapa u te osnove matematike? koliko ima takvih među cjepljenima? da bi to znali trebali bi testirati sve cjepljene, time bi znali i koliko kovid potvrde nakon cjepljenja imaju smisla, znali bi točan broj, znali bi učinkovitost cjepiva...ali to bi bila neka znanstvena metoda. ovdje je ionako riječ o vradžbinama iza ponoći, iza 2 u noći, 51.osoba itd. a ti misliš da su to osnove matematike? :D
upravo to ponavljam već jako dugo...
njegov jedini odgovor na to je ...11x
tih 11x je izgleda palo na 8X...16 ministara 2 zaražena u samoizolaciji.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next