ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

niche

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

niche Empty niche

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jun - 3:00

imaš 10 minuta da se makneš s foruma. 

dosta tvojih pizdarija
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jun - 3:00

jesi otišao?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jun - 8:31

Nicheova zena ce se ulogirati ...ne zna kako da sroci to sto si mu slomio srce
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jun - 9:01

karlitovnačin wrote:imaš 10 minuta da se makneš s foruma. 

dosta tvojih pizdarija
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by FRANK Sun 20 Jun - 12:47

fridrih-niche wrote:
karlitovnačin wrote:imaš 10 minuta da se makneš s foruma. 

dosta tvojih pizdarija

_________________
"Juventus je uvijek bio primjer za moj Manchester United. Puštao sam svojim igračima video snimke Lippijevog Juventusa i govorio im da ne gledaju taktiku i tehniku jer smo i mi to imali, već da gledaju na želju za pobjedom koju su posjedovali Lippijevi igrači, i da se tome posvete." - Sir Alex Ferguson.
FRANK
FRANK

Posts : 19196
2015-09-13


Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jun - 13:45

FRANK wrote:
fridrih-niche wrote:
karlitovnačin wrote:imaš 10 minuta da se makneš s foruma. 

dosta tvojih pizdarija
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by kic Sun 20 Jun - 14:14


počela su opet noćna ljubavna pisma
kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46906
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by kic Sun 20 Jun - 14:16


bolje da ova pisma čitate: http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=8FED28D0C7849C19D95224F03662A38E

In a book drawing from hundreds of soldiers’ accounts, and thousands of letter and diaries, Stahel and Luther tell the story of Operation Barbarossa but also the story of men at war in the twentieth century.
kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46906
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jun - 15:56

Kic?
Puši kurac!
<3
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by EstebanEnrique Tue 22 Jun - 9:29


_________________
“There is no such thing as impossible,
just a greater degree of effort required
to achieve the desired result”
EstebanEnrique
EstebanEnrique

Male
Posts : 4592
2014-04-16


Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by kic Tue 22 Jun - 11:15



22.6.41: DR. HEINRICH HAAPE (6 INFANTRY DIVISION, 3 PANZER GROUP, ARMY GROUP CENTER)65

The first day in the campaign against Russia. We have a hard day behind us! The Russians fought like devils and never surrendered, so we engaged in close combat [Nahkampf] on several occasions; just now, half an hour ago, another four Russians were struck dead with the butts of our rifles. Our regiment’s losses on this single day are greater than during the entire French campaign….66 We were at the center of the attack [Schwerpunkt des Angriffes]. Of the regiment’s 6 doctors, one is KIA (shot to the head) and another injured. And 4 medical orderlies are also KIA. We have pushed the Russian back along the whole line, except for a few bunkers that have not yet fallen. There is still hard fighting going on. I had a lot of work to do and frequently had to bandage comrades under heavy machine-gun fire. I have not yet had anything to eat today and only a very little to drink; we are cut off from our supply line!
kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46906
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by Princ od Čaira Tue 22 Jun - 11:37

kic wrote:

22.6.41: DR. HEINRICH HAAPE (6 INFANTRY DIVISION, 3 PANZER GROUP, ARMY GROUP CENTER)65

The first day in the campaign against Russia. We have a hard day behind us! The Russians fought like devils and never surrendered, so we engaged in close combat [Nahkampf] on several occasions; just now, half an hour ago, another four Russians were struck dead with the butts of our rifles. Our regiment’s losses on this single day are greater than during the entire French campaign….66 We were at the center of the attack [Schwerpunkt des Angriffes]. Of the regiment’s 6 doctors, one is KIA (shot to the head) and another injured. And 4 medical orderlies are also KIA. We have pushed the Russian back along the whole line, except for a few bunkers that have not yet fallen. There is still hard fighting going on. I had a lot of work to do and frequently had to bandage comrades under heavy machine-gun fire. I have not yet had anything to eat today and only a very little to drink; we are cut off from our supply line!

I na kraju srećan kraj… Basketball 

niche 96a12a10

_________________
,,Prirodno je i logično biti protiv režima Aleksandra Vučića i magaraca koji ga okružuju. To je civilizacijska dužnost. Moralni, a ne ideološki čin.''
,,Pa će uzmem kralsku sablju i toj kralsko sve oružje, pa će idem č’k u Pčinju, č’k u Pčinju Prešev-Kazu, pa će pređem Vardar vodu, Vardar vodu b’š golemu, će se tepam s tija Turci, s tija Turci, Arnauti...”
NAPREDNJACI, MILOST NE TRAŽIM-NE BIH VAM JE NI DAO!
Princ od Čaira
Princ od Čaira

Male
Posts : 19666
2017-01-29


Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by kic Tue 22 Jun - 11:42



21.6.41: GEFREITER HANS CASPAR VON WIEDEBACH-NOSTITZ (20 PANZER DIVISION, 3 PANZER GROUP, ARMY GROUP CENTER)23

Early on Saturday morning there is a lecture conducted by Oberleutnant Kischnik and Leutnant Behr concerning conduct on operations, especially dealing with the technicalities of driving and then the peculiarities of the Russian armed forces: uniforms, tanks and types of aircraft. At midday the section drives off for about 100 kilometers to the forming-up area of the 20 Panzer Division which is located in the former Lithuania. How enormous is the difference of this area from Germany: dirty ruined houses, ragged population, neglected land and pitiful livestock. Later on, none of this would catch our attention. In the evening the vehicles are serviced, tents are erected and fires [lit]. All that would later become a habit.

Late evening, on the longest day of the year, at a company briefing, we learn of the Führer’s proclamation. We are conscious of the historical nature of this moment. Early tomorrow at 0300 hours it was due to become a reality. In the distance one could hear the constant noise of rattling chains of moving tanks and the noise of engines.
kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46906
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jun - 11:46

Princ od Čaira wrote:
kic wrote:

22.6.41: DR. HEINRICH HAAPE (6 INFANTRY DIVISION, 3 PANZER GROUP, ARMY GROUP CENTER)65

The first day in the campaign against Russia. We have a hard day behind us! The Russians fought like devils and never surrendered, so we engaged in close combat [Nahkampf] on several occasions; just now, half an hour ago, another four Russians were struck dead with the butts of our rifles. Our regiment’s losses on this single day are greater than during the entire French campaign….66 We were at the center of the attack [Schwerpunkt des Angriffes]. Of the regiment’s 6 doctors, one is KIA (shot to the head) and another injured. And 4 medical orderlies are also KIA. We have pushed the Russian back along the whole line, except for a few bunkers that have not yet fallen. There is still hard fighting going on. I had a lot of work to do and frequently had to bandage comrades under heavy machine-gun fire. I have not yet had anything to eat today and only a very little to drink; we are cut off from our supply line!

I na kraju srećan kraj… Basketball 

niche 96a12a10

Toliko "srećan" da je srp i cekic pobio/zatvorio isti broj svojih građana u narednih 15 godina
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by kic Tue 22 Jun - 12:00



22.6.41: LEUTNANT HEINZ DÖLL (18 PANZER DIVISION, 2 PANZER GROUP, ARMY GROUP CENTER)35

At exactly 0310 on 22 June 1941 we were ready to fire. Somewhat restively I followed the minute and second hands of my watch until the firing order came.

At 0315 a lightning bolt of gigantic dimensions tore through the night. Thousands of artillery pieces shattered the silence. I will never forget those seconds. But just what they signified for the world, for Germany—that was beyond comprehension….

The artillerymen told me about an unbelievable experience. At our crossing point, they said, tanks dived into the Bug like U-boats and then reappeared on the east bank. Must be pretty strong tobacco they’re smoking, I thought to myself, but it was true.36
kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46906
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by kic Tue 22 Jun - 12:02



22.6.41: GEFREITER HERBERT R. (45 INFANTRY DIVISION, 2 PANZER GROUP, ARMY GROUP CENTER)37

It was early morning and suddenly thousands of guns opened up all at once [on the fortress of Brest Litovsk]38 … it was truly an inferno. It was already becoming light, but after a while a wall of black smoke rose into the sky, and it again became black as night—and that only because of the explosions. I was lying on my back in my foxhole, and was so startled by the sudden artillery fire that the burning cigarette, which was up near my service coat, fell on me and burned a hole in my chest. That was my first wound in Russia.
kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46906
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jun - 12:03

https://gol.dnevnik.hr/clanak/euro-2020/uefa-odbila-njemacki-zahtjev-za-osvjetljavanje-stadiona-u-duginim-bojama---656675.html

Zanimljivo da su danas protiv sloboda upravo osloboditelji (koji to zapravo nikad nisu ni bili) ; komunisticke i ex komunisticke zemlje dok su ex nacisti postali hiperliberalni (ucili na greskama)

What comes around....
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by kic Tue 22 Jun - 12:35


22.6.41: WALTHER LOOS (45 INFANTRY DIVISION, 2 PANZER GROUP, ARMY GROUP CENTER)39

[Loos is describing the bombardment of the fortress of Brest-Litovsk.] It seemed that a curtain over the terrors of the underworld rose above our heads. At first we were still hearing the discharges, the thunder and howling of wailing shells passing overhead, streaking in death-dealing trajectories toward the opposite bank from hundreds of barrels ranging from the smallest to the largest caliber. Involuntarily ducking our heads, we were almost forgetting to breathe. However, a second later the artillery fire of a different heavy gun gathered such a deafening and breathtaking strength like I never experienced later. Even those participants in the First World War among us later acknowledged that at that time, they had never experienced fire of such concentrated power. The sky turned red, and even though it was night, it became as light as day. Large trees fringing the Bug swayed wildly and were torn to pieces as if from an invisible force by the atmospheric pressure of the passing shells.
kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46906
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by Princ od Čaira Tue 22 Jun - 12:52

Montero wrote:
Princ od Čaira wrote:
kic wrote:

22.6.41: DR. HEINRICH HAAPE (6 INFANTRY DIVISION, 3 PANZER GROUP, ARMY GROUP CENTER)65

The first day in the campaign against Russia. We have a hard day behind us! The Russians fought like devils and never surrendered, so we engaged in close combat [Nahkampf] on several occasions; just now, half an hour ago, another four Russians were struck dead with the butts of our rifles. Our regiment’s losses on this single day are greater than during the entire French campaign….66 We were at the center of the attack [Schwerpunkt des Angriffes]. Of the regiment’s 6 doctors, one is KIA (shot to the head) and another injured. And 4 medical orderlies are also KIA. We have pushed the Russian back along the whole line, except for a few bunkers that have not yet fallen. There is still hard fighting going on. I had a lot of work to do and frequently had to bandage comrades under heavy machine-gun fire. I have not yet had anything to eat today and only a very little to drink; we are cut off from our supply line!

I na kraju srećan kraj… Basketball 

niche 96a12a10

Toliko "srećan" da je srp i cekic pobio/zatvorio isti broj svojih građana u narednih 15 godina

Da, ipak je bolje biti odan holokaustu, zatvarati ,,nižu rasu” u geta i koncentracione logore i pokoravati se umobolniku, moleru iz Austrije… :facepalm

_________________
,,Prirodno je i logično biti protiv režima Aleksandra Vučića i magaraca koji ga okružuju. To je civilizacijska dužnost. Moralni, a ne ideološki čin.''
,,Pa će uzmem kralsku sablju i toj kralsko sve oružje, pa će idem č’k u Pčinju, č’k u Pčinju Prešev-Kazu, pa će pređem Vardar vodu, Vardar vodu b’š golemu, će se tepam s tija Turci, s tija Turci, Arnauti...”
NAPREDNJACI, MILOST NE TRAŽIM-NE BIH VAM JE NI DAO!
Princ od Čaira
Princ od Čaira

Male
Posts : 19666
2017-01-29


Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jun - 13:38

Isto to su radili i tvoji drugovi izz cccpa

Krivo si me procijenio, uopce ne velicam ove druge...zapravo se radi o istoj stvari , krvnicima zeljnima moci koji su htjeli ugnjetavati druge dok su se pritom skrivali pod parolom zajednistva i naroda

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

niche Empty Re: niche

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum