ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

danska zatvara azile i deportira azilante izvan europe...

Go down

danska zatvara azile i deportira azilante izvan europe... Empty danska zatvara azile i deportira azilante izvan europe...

Post by T. 4/6/2021, 12:46

Danish parliament approves law to deport asylum seekers

Rights groups, UNHCR and EU criticise move, which some fear will have a domino effect and see other nations opt out of responsibilities.

danska zatvara azile i deportira azilante izvan europe... 000_DV2124439
Critics worry the plan will undermine the safety and welfare of refugees and compromise their human rights as well as allow Denmark to duck its obligations within the EU [File: Jens Norgaard/AFP]
3 Jun 2021

[url=https://twitter.com/share?text=Danish parliament approves law to deport asylum]Denmark’s parliament has passed a law enabling the Nordic country to deport asylum seekers to countries outside Europe, defying calls to abandon the legislation from NGOs and the United Nations.[/url]
The move was headed by Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s Social Democratic anti-immigration government; 70 legislators voted for the proposal and 24 against on Thursday.

The law allows Denmark, which has gained notoriety for its hardline immigration policies over the last decade, to move refugees arriving on Danish soil to asylum centres in a partner country.
There, asylum seekers would have their cases reviewed and possibly obtain protection in that country.
In practice, people would have to apply for asylum at the Danish border and then be flown to a centre outside Europe while being processed.
Denmark would foot the bill for the operation, but processing asylum requests would be carried out by the host country.
“If you apply for asylum in Denmark, you know that you will be sent back to a country outside Europe, and therefore we hope that people will stop seeking asylum in Denmark,” government spokesman Rasmus Stoklund told broadcaster DR.
The wealthy Scandinavian nation has a declared goal of receiving zero asylum seekers and instead aims to only accept refugees under the UN’s quota system.
Denmark has yet to reach an agreement with a partner nation, but Stoklund said it was negotiating with several candidate countries.

‘Irresponsible’

Critics worry the plan will undermine the welfare of refugees while allowing Denmark to duck its obligations within the EU.
The bloc’s executive arm said it had “fundamental concerns” about the new law.
“It is not possible under existing EU rules or proposals under the new pact for migration and asylum,” said European Commission spokesperson Adalbert Jahnz, adding that the right to claim asylum was fundamental in the EU.
Charlotte Slente, head of the Danish Refugee Council, said: “If a rich country such as Denmark is not willing to take responsibility, there is a significant risk that countries hosting far larger number of refugees will also opt out and give up on global efforts to find joint and sustainable solutions.”
Similar moves in Australia and on some Greek islands had led to “serious incidents of detention, physical assault, slow asylum proceedings, lack of access to healthcare and lack of access to legal assistance”, she said, adding the law sends a problematic signal “especially to the often poorer countries in the world, which take by far the greatest responsibility for the world’s refugees”.
The United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR) last month called on Denmark to not pass the bill, which it said could catalyse a “race to the bottom” if other European countries begin mimicking Denmark’s policy.
“UNHCR remains firmly opposed to externalisation initiatives that forcibly transfer asylum seekers to other countries,” UNHCR Assistant High Commissioner Gillian Triggs said in May.
Last year, 1,547 people sought asylum in Denmark, down from 2,716 the year before, according to the country’s Ministry of Immigration and Integration.
Yearly applications in the last decade peaked in 2015 when 21,316 people applied for asylum during the height of the European refugee crisis.
T.
T.

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

danska zatvara azile i deportira azilante izvan europe... Empty Re: danska zatvara azile i deportira azilante izvan europe...

Post by vuksadinare 4/6/2021, 12:51

Hoce urska,vili,rada i tomica ulozit prosvjed dancima..tamo izgleda ekipa ala 'mozemo' ne moze ni prismrdit..
vuksadinare
vuksadinare

2015-09-08

Back to top Go down

danska zatvara azile i deportira azilante izvan europe... Empty Re: danska zatvara azile i deportira azilante izvan europe...

Post by mutava baštarda 4/6/2021, 12:57

danska zatvara azile i deportira azilante izvan europe... Img_2269

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by T. 4/6/2021, 13:02

mutava baštarda wrote:danska zatvara azile i deportira azilante izvan europe... Img_2269
potpuno opremljen za ratovanje na vodi i zemlji...
još da nabavi kakav zrakoplov ili vrtolet i sve je pokrio...
T.
T.

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by T. 4/6/2021, 13:04

vuksadinare wrote:Hoce urska,vili,rada i tomica ulozit prosvjed dancima..tamo izgleda ekipa ala 'mozemo' ne moze ni prismrdit..
3/4 parlamenta je glasovao za taj zakon...
može li se to uopće zamisliti kod nas...
jedino s obrnutim ishodom...
a i to je pitanje...
T.
T.

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 4/6/2021, 13:09

Danci su zapravo suprotnost Šveđanima... oni su svoje leftarde, narkomane, i sve to potrpali u Christianiju u Kopenhagenu, ono tu vam je pješčanik i tu se lijepo igrajte, nemojte izlazit van ograđenog prostora a unutra radite što hoćete... još su postali i turistička atrakcija. Ono dođu turisti pa pogledaju ZOO, pa pogledaju Christianiu...

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by T. 4/6/2021, 13:10

'In practice, asylum seekers would have to submit an application in person at the Danish border and then be flown to an asylum centre outside Europe while their application is being processed.'

genijalno rješenje...
spominje se ruanda kao mjesto gdje će azilanti, koji su došli do danske granice i osobno zatražili azil, čekati na rješavanje po njihovim zahtjevima...

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/6/2021, 13:26

mutava baštarda wrote:danska zatvara azile i deportira azilante izvan europe... Img_2269

Gdje je tenk?

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 4/6/2021, 13:29

T. wrote:'In practice, asylum seekers would have to submit an application in person at the Danish border and then be flown to an asylum centre outside Europe while their application is being processed.'

genijalno rješenje...
spominje se ruanda kao mjesto gdje će azilanti, koji su došli do danske granice i osobno zatražili azil, čekati na rješavanje po njihovim zahtjevima...
Sad će svi ostat u Njemačkoj. Neće se ni približavat njemačko danskoj granici.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/6/2021, 13:31

RayMabus wrote:
T. wrote:'In practice, asylum seekers would have to submit an application in person at the Danish border and then be flown to an asylum centre outside Europe while their application is being processed.'

genijalno rješenje...

Ha, ha, ha ... Feberu buju se na nos popeli.

Back to top Go down

Post by T. 4/6/2021, 13:31

RayMabus wrote:

genijalno rješenje...
to više nije problem danske...
ovo je situacija 'uzdaj se u se i u svoje kljuse'...
ili slušaj eu komisiju i pozdravi se sa državom...
T.
T.

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 4/6/2021, 13:46

Sovak wrote:

Gdje je tenk?
A gdje bije žene i djecu  :D

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 4/6/2021, 13:49

T. wrote:
potpuno opremljen za ratovanje na vodi i zemlji...
još da nabavi kakav zrakoplov ili vrtolet i sve je pokrio...
danska zatvara azile i deportira azilante izvan europe... Img_2270

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/6/2021, 13:52

mutava baštarda wrote:
Sovak wrote:

Gdje je tenk?

U tenku?

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 4/6/2021, 14:02

Sovak wrote:
mutava baštarda wrote:
Sovak wrote:

Gdje je tenk?

U tenku?

scratch
Ma ne ... To što volontira tako da čuva bugarsku granicu je nazadno. 
Treba ga ocrniti tako da tuče ženu i djecu. Pa šta, i Aljoša Asanović je klepnio dijete pa nije neki nasilnik. A tenk zvuči strašnije nego BMP.

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by abraham 4/6/2021, 17:17

Mattias Tasfaye je danski ministar za useljenike. Ne moze mu se prigovoriti rasizam. Bilo kako bilo , kapa do poda za Dansku. Danska ide protiv struje. Negativno je da ce njihove "azilante" preuzeti Svedska. Kila mozga....

abraham

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by abraham 4/6/2021, 17:33

marcellus wrote:Danci su zapravo suprotnost Šveđanima... oni su svoje leftarde, narkomane, i sve to potrpali u Christianiju u Kopenhagenu, ono tu vam je pješčanik i tu se lijepo igrajte, nemojte izlazit van ograđenog prostora a unutra radite što hoćete... još su postali i turistička atrakcija. Ono dođu turisti pa pogledaju ZOO, pa pogledaju Christianiu...
Christiania nema nishta sa useljenicima da radi. To je komuna , neshta kao Rada Borich na hashu. Masa hashishara i "originall" na okupu. Slobodna prodaja i konzumacija lakih droga i sl. Rege i Che,   Nekada vesela cetvrt no danas je podlegla pod naletom kapitalizma. Bilo kako bilo sa useljenicima nema neke veze...

abraham

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down