ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dvoje mrtvih od Fajzer vakcine u Italiji

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dvoje mrtvih od Fajzer vakcine u Italiji - Page 5 Empty Re: Dvoje mrtvih od Fajzer vakcine u Italiji

Post by Guest 2/6/2021, 09:20

mutava baštarda wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
mutava baštarda wrote:

To samo teška naiva može popušiti priču da je kopija bolja od originala.

Znanost ne priznaje te prvenstveno ideološko-svjetonazorske spike o podjelama prirodno-neprirodno tipa.
Gleda se samo statistika uspješnosti i to je sve.
Kako je izmjeriti?
Pogledati stanje u Izraelu i Teksasu prije masovnog cijepljenja i nakon.
To je sasvim dovoljno.
masovno cijepljenje eksperimentalnim cijepivom je najviše pitanje vjere.

Ne vjere (religijskog tipa) nego povjerenja.
Što je i logično s obzirom na pokazane statistike u internim dokumentacijama proizvođača cjepiva. I još u masovnoj histeriji zbog pandemije koja uopće nije benigna.
Druga je priča što Sinčić ne zna da u takvim internim dokumentacijama proizvođači ne mogu pisati što im padne na pamet, jer inače neće moći dobiti dopuštenje regulatornih agencija da plasiraju svoja cjepiva na određena tržišta, nego podatke moraju opravdati određenom metodologijom u njihovom prikupljanju.
Tako recimo Kinezi, koliko ja znam, nisu dobili dopuštenje zapadnih regulatora (EMA) da plasiraju smeće od svojih cjepiva na njihova tržišta (EU), a razlog je očit, muljali su sa dokumentacijom.

Back to top Go down

Dvoje mrtvih od Fajzer vakcine u Italiji - Page 5 Empty Re: Dvoje mrtvih od Fajzer vakcine u Italiji

Post by Eroo 2/6/2021, 10:56

Gnječ wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
AssadNaPodmornici wrote:

u ostalom ako su ovi asevi cijepljeni oni su sigurni i mogu izaći iz podruma. 

Necijepljeni puno ozbiljnije šire virus po okolici od cijepljenih.

dokaži.

Dvoje mrtvih od Fajzer vakcine u Italiji - Page 5 2
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 2/6/2021, 11:46

Eroo wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
AssadNaPodmornici wrote:

dokaži.

Dvoje mrtvih od Fajzer vakcine u Italiji - Page 5 Img_2261

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 2/6/2021, 11:50

I Zemlja je nekada bila ravna ploča i to je u ono vrijeme bio savim logičan i prihvatljiv zaključak.
Ako u današnje vrijeme isto tvrde, onda nešto nije u redu s tim ljudima. :D
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/6/2021, 11:54

Eroo wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
AssadNaPodmornici wrote:

dokaži.

In the Kingdom of Fools

First of all let us discuss the title of the story ‘In the Kingdom of Fools’ which means the state where people are not so wise, they are not intelligent. In this story the king, his ministers and his advisers are fools. That means thay they are not wise and intelligent. When this kind of people rule the kingdom, then what all happens has been told in this story.

In the Kingdom of Fools, both the king and the minister were idiots.

Idiots: the people who are not intelligent

In the Kingdom of Fools, the king and his minister - both were uninteliigent.

They didn’t want to run things like other kings, so they decided to change night into day and day into night.

The king and his minister did not want to run their kingdom like other kings did. So, they decided to do something different. They started treating night as day and day as night.

They ordered that the work which was done at night would be done during the day time and the work which was done during the day time, will be done during night time.

They ordered that everyone should be awake at night, till their fields and run their businesses only after dark, and go to bed as soon as the sun came up. Anyone who disobeyed would be punished with death.

Till: here, to cultivate land for farming

They passed an order that everyone in the kingdom would work at night. Nobody would sleep at night. The farmers would do farming at night and the ones who ran businesses would do business at night. As soon as the sun rose, everyone would go to sleep. If someone would disobey the order, he would be punished with death.

The people did as they were told for fear of death. The king and the minister were delighted at the success of their project.

The people were scared that if they did not obey the king’s order they would be sentenced with death penalty, so, they obeyed the order although it was very strange. The king and his minister, both the fools were very happy that all the people in the kingdom were following their order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/6/2021, 11:55

mutava baštarda wrote:
Eroo wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
AssadNaPodmornici wrote:

dokaži.

Libanon:

Primljene doze: 1,94 mil.
Potpuno cijepljeni: 430 mil.
Postotak potpuno cijepljenog stanovništva: 5,5 %

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 2/6/2021, 12:04

Speare Shaker wrote:
mutava baštarda wrote:
Eroo wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
AssadNaPodmornici wrote:

dokaži.

Libanon:

Znači 5.5 : 50

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/6/2021, 12:09

Eroo wrote:I Zemlja je nekada bila ravna ploča i to je u ono vrijeme bio savim logičan i prihvatljiv zaključak.

i koja je razlika ? to isto ti radiš sada i branit ćeš svoj idiotizam da je u ono tj. ovo vrijeme bio savim logičan i prihvatljiv zaključak ali za 5 godina ćeš biti protiv cjepljenja i govoriti za oni koji se cijepe da nešto nije u redu s tim ljudima.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/6/2021, 12:16

mutava baštarda wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
mutava baštarda wrote:
Eroo wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:
AssadNaPodmornici wrote:

dokaži.

Libanon:

Znači 5.5 : 50

A vidiš kako dobre rezultate daje i toliki udio procjepljenih.
Sad zamisli kakvi će biti kada 60% stanovništva primi pune doze (jednu ili dvije, ovisno o cjepivu).

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 2/6/2021, 12:17

Gnječ wrote:
Eroo wrote:I Zemlja je nekada bila ravna ploča i to je u ono vrijeme bio savim logičan i prihvatljiv zaključak.

i koja je razlika ? to isto ti radiš sada i branit ćeš svoj idiotizam da je u ono tj. ovo vrijeme bio savim logičan i prihvatljiv zaključak  ali za 5 godina ćeš biti protiv cjepljenja i govoriti za oni koji se cijepe da nešto nije u redu s tim ljudima.
Ja nemam staklenu kuglu kao ti, jebiga... :D
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/6/2021, 12:30

Eroo wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

i koja je razlika ? to isto ti radiš sada i branit ćeš svoj idiotizam da je u ono tj. ovo vrijeme bio savim logičan i prihvatljiv zaključak  ali za 5 godina ćeš biti protiv cjepljenja i govoriti za oni koji se cijepe da nešto nije u redu s tim ljudima.

istu rečenicu su rekli ravnozemljaši iz Vatikana. Galileu, Giordanu Brunu itd...

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 2/6/2021, 12:34

Dvoje mrtvih od Fajzer vakcine u Italiji - Page 5 Fb_img79

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 2/6/2021, 13:29

Gnječ wrote:
Eroo wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

istu rečenicu su rekli ravnozemljaši iz Vatikana. Galileu, Giordanu Brunu itd...
O tome vam i govorim.
Što reći za one koji još uvijek tvrde da je  Zemlja ravna ploča?
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 2/6/2021, 14:05

Eroo wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
Eroo wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

O tome vam i govorim.
Što reći za one koji još uvijek tvrde da je  Zemlja ravna ploča?
To govore oni koji su uveli dogmu u 90% medija.

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 2/6/2021, 14:53

Eroo wrote:
Serbinho-3 wrote:https://newsmondo.it/lecco-uomo-di-52-anni-morto-dopo-vaccino-pfizer/cronaca/?utm_source=welcoming&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=informazione-indipendente
Rekapitulacija na današnji dan za Italiju!

Umrli: 1  od 11,000,000  Pfizer doza.
Umrli:  1 od 33 zaražena

Ja se u zadnje vrijeme pitam šta je s  ljudima?
Ili su toliko nepismeni ili su jednostavno glupi?
Mesečini da je oboje u pitanju. :D
sto bi ti rekao da si ti taj jedan od 11 milijuna
il tvoja zenka
trebas znati da svi ljudi nisu spremni na rizik

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/6/2021, 14:58

Leviathan2 wrote:
Eroo wrote:
Serbinho-3 wrote:https://newsmondo.it/lecco-uomo-di-52-anni-morto-dopo-vaccino-pfizer/cronaca/?utm_source=welcoming&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=informazione-indipendente

il tvoja zenka

Ne znam što bi on rekao, ali znam što bih ja: Life sucks, shit happens, get used to it! And then you die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/6/2021, 15:56

Is Ivermectin the New Penicillin?

By Justus R. Hope, MD May 25, 2021 Updated May 25, 2021

As those Indian States using Ivermectin continue to diverge in cases and deaths from those states that forbid it, the natural experiment illustrates the power of Ivermectin decisively.

Cases in Delhi, where Ivermectin was begun on April 20, dropped from 28,395 to just 2,260 on May 22. This represents an astounding 92% drop. Likewise, cases in Uttar Pradesh have dropped from 37,944 on April 24 to 5,964 on May 22 - a decline of 84%.

Delhi and Uttar Pradesh followed the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) guidance published April 20, 2021, which called for dosing of .2 mg per kg of Ivermectin per body weight for three days. This amounts to 15 mg per day for a 150-pound person or 18 mg per day for a 200-pound individual.

The other three Indian states that adopted it are all down as well. Goa is down from 4,195 to 1,647, Uttarakhand is down from 9,624 to 2,903, and Karnataka is down from 50,112 to 31,183. Goa adopted a pre-emptive policy of mass Ivermectin prevention for the entire adult population over age 18 at a dose of 12 mg daily for five days.

Meanwhile, Tamil Nadu announced on May 14 they were outlawing Ivermectin in favor of the politically correct Remdesivir. As a result, Tamil Nadu's cases are up in the same time frame from April 20 to May 22 - 10,986 to 35,873 - more than a tripling.

Although Big Pharma and Big Media have scrambled to try, they cannot explain away this natural experiment. As I predicted May 12, they would first argue "the lockdowns worked." The problem with this is that Tamil Nadu has been on strict lockdown for weeks as their cases have done nothing but climb. So the lockdown did not work.

Their next argument was that "there has been a shift from the highly populated urban areas like Delhi and Mumbai" to the hinterlands, like Tamil Nadu. The big problem is that the adjacent state, Karnataka is just as rural, and its cases are dropping on Ivermectin.

Uttar Pradesh is near the Himalayas and out in the far non-urbanized north where cases are down 84% with Ivermectin. Uttarakhand is even more rural and located in the Himalayas next to Nepal. Its infections are down 70% with Ivermectin.

Their final argument lacked any proof. It was essentially an attempt to smear Ivermectin through association with another drug. It attempted to link Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) with Ivermectin unfairly. While HCQ has become a punchline by the media, scientists like Dr. George Fareed know it is effective against COVID-19 – especially in the early stages.

Dr. Fareed and his associate, Dr. Brian Tyson, have treated some 6,000 patients with nearly 100% success using a combination of HCQ, Ivermectin, Fluvoxamine, and various nutraceuticals, including zinc Vitamin D.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/health/local-frontline-doctors-modify-covid-treatment-based-on-results/article_9cdded9e-962f-11eb-a59a-f3e1151e98c3.html

Unfortunately, none of this has made it through the censorship of the mainstream media, and the public has not heard about the 200 plus studies that reflect HCQ's effectiveness against COVID-19. The fact remains that HCQ has an undeserved negative connotation due to its connection with Trump, which is unfortunately used to tarnish other life-saving repurposed drugs, like Ivermectin. For example, in the recent Forbes article, journalist Ray uses the title, "Is Ivermectin the New Hydroxychloroquine?"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2021/05/19/is-ivermectin-the-new-hydroxychloroquine-online-interest-in-unproven-covid-drug-surges-as-experts-urge-caution/

Ray does not make a single substantive argument against Ivermectin; instead, he attempts to defame, debase or degrade it by repeating baseless accusations. For example, Ray cited Merck's recommendation against Ivermectin as evidence of ineffectiveness, while Merck used no evidence to support their claim. In addition, he cited the FDA's recommendation against Ivermectin, yet the FDA admits they have not reviewed the data on which to base this conclusion: "The FDA has not reviewed data to support the use of Ivermectin in COVID-19 patients to treat or prevent COVID-19..."

As we all know, Merck was involved in the development of a competing drug and had 356 million reasons to throw its own cheap, unprofitable Ivermectin under the bus. Furthermore, the US government was likewise involved in a significant financial conflict of interest with Merck.

https://trialsitenews.com/is-the-ivermectin-situation-rigged-in-favor-of-industry-is-the-big-tobacco-analogy-appropriate/

The story of Ivermectin is more similar to that of Penicillin. Penicillin has saved almost 200 million lives. In addition, three men shared a Nobel Prize in 1945 for its discovery.

Ivermectin's discoverers won the 2015 Noble Prize in Medicine, and it has proven to be a life-saving drug in parasitic disease, especially in Africa. Over the past four decades, Ivermectin has saved millions from parasites like strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis - river blindness.

It has already saved tens of thousands from COVID-19 in India in those few locations that use it. It crashed Mexico's, Slovakia's, and Zimbabwe’s cases. I remain more convinced than ever that Ivermectin will bring an end to this Pandemic as the word gets out and more people share the book, Ivermectin for the World. A more fitting title to the Forbes piece might be, "Is Ivermectin the New Penicillin?"

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/letters_to_editor/is-ivermectin-the-new-penicillin/article_b6b7afd8-bd77-11eb-8259-af11e3c83aea.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/6/2021, 15:58

Unprecedented Pandemic Turnaround in Uttar Pradesh with Dramatic Decline in Cases

The health authorities for the state of Uttar Pradesh are easing up on COVID-19-based restrictions, at least in zones of the state where SARS-CoV-2 infections now fall below 600 cases. Just how big of a turnaround is the situation there? Well, for much of February and March of 2021, the average number of cases ranged from 100 to 350 in the most populated state of India with over 220 million people (if Uttar Pradesh was a nation, it would be sixth in the world, beating Brazil). That situation changed with the second pandemic wave here, which as TrialSite’s analysis suggests, started with a potent mutant variant in combination with migrant labor’s fear of imminent urban lockdowns, triggering migration and hence rapid viral spread. So by March 19, the state had 380 cases and the numbers of newly infected cases skyrocketed to 37,944 cases on April 24 alone, just over a month later. The state was already offering ivermectin as part of a population-wide regimen but the health authorities there doubled down their efforts as India’s national COVID-19 guidelines introduced ivermectin just days before. What has happened since is nothing short of amazing, but unfortunately attracts little media attention outside of India. Just as fast as new cases materialized so has the decline thanks in part to a coordinated public health strategy that includes proactive testing, home visits, and medication kits that include ivermectin. As of May 29, the number of estimated new cases declined to 2,014 representing perhaps the steepest decline of new cases, and hence the fastest positive turnaround of any nation, anywhere, but the curve looks similar to what occurred in Zimbabwe and other places that instituted a population health scheme involving home care and therapy such as ivermectin. Now thanks to this dramatic turnaround, authorities here can ease up pandemic restrictions in zones with under 600 new cases recorded daily.

As TrialSite recently reported, the State’s Health Department, led by Dr. Anshul Pareek, General Medical and Health Services, became the first state across India to declare ivermectin in a large-scale prophylactic program with a focus on 1) close contacts of COVID-19 patients, 2) health workers, and 3) general care of COVID-19 patients.

Pareek and team started the effort in Agra, observing markedly successful results. Those findings led the state government to accept the use of the regimen for all COVID-19 patients and, over time, established the optimal dosages for COVID-19 patients.

TrialSite again shared that the rate continues to decline in an unprecedented turnaround. Similar observations are in Mexico, Bangladesh, and even countries such as Zimbabwe where ivermectin is in use widely to fight off COVID-19. Of course, there is no meta-study authoritatively proving the complete correlation but the real-world data most certainly is candidly observable. Why aren’t other health authorities and media discussing this? Is it not newsworthy?

Note that less than 2 million have been vaccinated in Uttar Pradesh yet this remarkable turnaround has happened nonetheless. The state still seeks vaccinations; and therapy such as ivermectin, not authorized or recommended other than in clinical trials in many parts of the world, is used in conjunction with vaccination and other public health measures during pandemic times. The World Health Organization recently showcased the incredible progress here yet omitted the fact that ivermectin was a centerpiece of the strategy. This is blatant repression of vital information amounting to censorship due to a confluence of factors and forces, including economic considerations cloaked in an antiquated paradigm of finding the perfect evidence in the midst of the worst pandemic in a century, lacking any use of real-world data.

https://trialsitenews.com/unprecedented-pandemic-turnaround-in-uttar-pradesh-with-dramatic-decline-in-cases-time-to-smell-the-coffee/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 2/6/2021, 16:02

Leviathan2 wrote:
Eroo wrote:

il tvoja zenka
Baš si  bauštelac... :)
Rizik od 1 od 33 je realan, a rizik 1 od 11 milijuna je u matematici zanemariv.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/6/2021, 17:17

Eroo wrote:
Leviathan2 wrote:
Eroo wrote:

il tvoja zenka

odakle ti vadiš brojeve? iz šešira?

Sorpresa dal rapporto Aifa sulla sorveglianza dei vaccini Covid: dal 27 dicembre 2020 al 26 marzo 2021 sono morti 100 italiani dopo avere fatto il vaccino (dato statistico perché non è stata accertata alcuna relazione con l'iniezione). Ma la maggiore parte di loro (76) aveva avuto una o due dosi di Pfizer/BioNTech, mentre 12 hanno avuto un evento avverso letale dopo avere ricevuto Moderna e altri 12 dopo avere ricevuto AstraZeneca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 2/6/2021, 17:34

Gnječ wrote:
Eroo wrote:
Leviathan2 wrote:
Eroo wrote:

il tvoja zenka

odakle ti vadiš brojeve? iz šešira?

Sorpresa dal rapporto Aifa sulla sorveglianza dei vaccini Covid: dal 27 dicembre 2020 al 26 marzo 2021 sono morti 100 italiani dopo avere fatto il vaccino (dato statistico perché non è stata accertata alcuna relazione con l'iniezione). Ma la maggiore parte di loro (76) aveva avuto una o due dosi di Pfizer/BioNTech, mentre 12 hanno avuto un evento avverso letale dopo avere ricevuto Moderna e altri 12 dopo avere ricevuto AstraZeneca.
Broj primjenjenih Pfizer cjepiva do jučer sam dobio tako što sam zbrojio
sve po  21 talijsnakoj regiji, a broj umrlih iz naslova ove teme. :D
To  što ti naknadno navodiš je za jednu drugu temu.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next