ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SILNO JE ZABRINUT BIVŠI PORUČNIK AMERIČKE MORNARICE ZAPANJIO PRIZNANJEM O NLO-IMA: Promatraju nas iz dana u dan, ljudi to moraju znati

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

SILNO JE ZABRINUT BIVŠI PORUČNIK AMERIČKE MORNARICE ZAPANJIO PRIZNANJEM O NLO-IMA: Promatraju nas iz dana u dan, ljudi to moraju znati - Page 8 Empty Re: SILNO JE ZABRINUT BIVŠI PORUČNIK AMERIČKE MORNARICE ZAPANJIO PRIZNANJEM O NLO-IMA: Promatraju nas iz dana u dan, ljudi to moraju znati

Post by Hektorović Wed 19 May - 19:41

Strange bedfellows: UFOs are uniting Trump's fiercest critics, loyalists

At first glance, [url=safari-reader://thehill.com/people/john-brennan]John Brennan[/url] and [url=safari-reader://thehill.com/people/john-ratcliffe]John Ratcliffe[/url] have little in common. Indeed, beyond serving atop America’s intelligence agencies, Brennan and Ratcliffe epitomize the deep political discord of the post-[url=safari-reader://thehill.com/person/trump]Trump[/url] era.
Brennan, a former CIA director, launched scathing verbal assaults against President Trump, quickly becoming Public Enemy No. 1 among conservative media outletsand many Trump supporters.
As Trump’s hand-picked director of national intelligence, Ratcliffe faced a torrent of criticism for politicizing intelligence for Trump’s benefit.
The two even engaged in something of a feud, with Brennan launching a blisteringattack on Ratcliffe for releasing sensitive, unverified intelligence allegedly to boostTrump’s 2020 reelection bid.
Yet for their extreme political differences, Brennan and Ratcliffe share a unique bond. They are among a small but steadily growing cohort of former government officials speaking candidly about a series of bizarre, unexplained encounters that occurred in American airspace in recent years.
Perhaps emboldened by groundbreaking reporting by the New York Times, interviews by Fox News’ Tucker Carlson and the public disclosure of photos, videosand jaw-dropping pilot accounts of encounters with mysterious objects maneuvering in ways that defy the laws of physics and aerodynamics, Brennan and Ratcliffe’s recent comments are remarkable — and remarkably bipartisan. They break from decades of official deflection and inaction on unidentified aerial phenomena.
In March, Ratcliffe heightened public anticipation over a forthcoming government report on the military’s encounters, stating that “there are a lot more sightings than have been made public.”
Moreover, according to Trump’s former director of national intelligence, many of the craft “engage in actions that are difficult to explain, movements that are hard to replicate, that we don’t have the technology for” and travel “at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.”
Brennan, the former CIA director and Trump detractor extraordinaire, went further, speculating that the objects might “constitute a different form of life.”
Make no mistake: These are remarkable statements from two former top intelligence officials at polar opposite ends of the political spectrum.
But this UFOs-make-for-strange-bedfellows dynamic is not limited to the executive branch. Former Senate Majority Leader [url=safari-reader://thehill.com/people/harry-reid]Harry Reid[/url] (D-Nev.) was instrumental in establishing a Pentagon unit charged with assessing the national security implications of the extraordinary technology that these objects appear to exhibit.
On the other side of the aisle, Sen. [url=safari-reader://thehill.com/people/marco-rubio]Marco Rubio[/url] (R-Fla.) has spoken candidly about his concerns over unidentified craft flying over sensitive military sites. Government transparency advocates can also thank Rubio for requiring the Department of Defense to release a public analysis, due in June, of these unexplained phenomena.
Rubio and Reid’s bipartisan national security concerns are echoed by Luis Elizondo, the former head of a Pentagon unit that investigated military encounters with unidentified objects. As Elizondo rightly noted, the United States would find itself in the midst of a cataclysmic intelligence failure – on par with 9/11 – if the unexplained objects belong to China or Russia. Indeed, any revelation that a foreign power has secretly developed such extraordinary technology would prompt an unprecedented reckoning among America’s national security community.
But after leading the Pentagon effort to assess these incidents, Elizondo – in line with Brennan's musings about “different form[s] of life” – speculates that “we may not be alone.”
In much the same vein, the naval aviator with the single most credible account of an encounter with a UFO – backed up by his colleagues and advanced sensor data – believes that the object he chased was “not from this world.”
At the same time, government assessments reportedly considered “non-human” and “alien” explanations for flying objects observed by naval aviators off the U.S. east coast in recent years.
To be sure, UFO sightings have long been derided as the stuff of tinfoil-hat conspiracy theorists. But now, with credible sources of various political stripes speculating about “non-human,” “alien” and “out of this world” encounters with “different form[s] of life,” we are witnessing a paradigm shift in how these phenomena are perceived. More importantly, candid, uninhibited commentary by senior officials slowly begins to degrade the decades-long stigma that pilots and other observers confront when reporting such incidents.
Ultimately, if the government analysts entertaining “non-human” explanations for these recent encounters are worth their salt, they are asking a host of probing questions: Are these craft inhabited or more akin to drones? What explains the extraordinary variation in the size and shape of the objects; from the now-famous “tic-tac”-shaped object and black triangles to “a sphere encasing a cube” and an “acorn”? How do they fly at extreme speeds without wings or observable propulsion systems?
Much like recent columns in the Washington Post and the New York Times, a thorough government assessment of the “non-human” hypothesis would speculate on the objects’ intent and, importantly, how humanity may respond if these craft were, in fact, other-worldly. Are they simply observing humanity? Our planet? What explains their persistent presence just above – and in – the ocean?
What might their objective be? Are they emulating the (all-too-clichéd) theme of alien contact forcing humanity to unite to overcome an existential threat?  
As melodramatic as such Hollywood plot lines may be, we must give these phenomena – whatever they may be – enormous credit: They have already accomplished an extraordinary feat.
Indeed, amid the most polarized political climate in recent American history, Trump’s brashest critic and one of his fiercest loyalists are now part of an ultra-exclusive club of former officials speaking openly about a series extraordinary events. Despite their immense political differences, individuals such as Brennan and Ratcliffe are fostering a richer discussion of humanity’s place in the cosmos.

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/553752-strange-bedfellows-ufos-are-uniting-trumps-fiercest-critics-loyalists

Last edited by Hektorović on Wed 19 May - 19:46; edited 1 time in total

Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

SILNO JE ZABRINUT BIVŠI PORUČNIK AMERIČKE MORNARICE ZAPANJIO PRIZNANJEM O NLO-IMA: Promatraju nas iz dana u dan, ljudi to moraju znati - Page 8 Empty Re: SILNO JE ZABRINUT BIVŠI PORUČNIK AMERIČKE MORNARICE ZAPANJIO PRIZNANJEM O NLO-IMA: Promatraju nas iz dana u dan, ljudi to moraju znati

Post by Hektorović Wed 19 May - 19:42

I Cuomo je sinoć na CNN-u odradio veliki story

Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović Wed 19 May - 19:45

Speare Shaker wrote:

A mislim, ovolika razina sklonosti deluzijama je stvarno za žaljenje.
Očito mnogi među njima su i dalje skloni radije prihvatiti vanzemaljska objašnjenja nego jednostavno priznati da na Zemlji mogu (ne prihvaća se čak niti gola mogućnost) postojati i onu koji su pametniji, snalažljiviji i maštoviti od njih kada je neki tehnološki razvoj u pitanju.
Tolika razina patetičnosti u neprihvaćanju vlastitih slabosti stvarno jeste za ništa drugo nego za žaljenje.

Upravo sinoć kod Cuoma na CNN-u 

[size=34]Two retired Navy officers warn that infamous UFO Tic-Tac sighting indicates 'technology that outstrips our arsenal by at least 100 to 1,000 years'

[/size]
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović Wed 19 May - 19:48

Hektorović wrote:Moreover, according to Trump’s former director of national intelligence, many of the craft “engage in actions that are difficult to explain, movements that are hard to replicate, that we don’t have the technology for” and travel “at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.”
Brennan, the former CIA director and Trump detractor extraordinaire, went further, speculating that the objects might “constitute a different form of life.”
Make no mistake: These are remarkable statements from two former top intelligence officials at polar opposite ends of the political spectrum.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici Wed 19 May - 23:32

Dakle očito je da neki inteligentniji oblik života postoji i da nas promatraju kao mi majmune u zoo. Ovo više nije ti napeto kada su desetljećima zataškavali sve vezano uz njih, a onda je najpopularniji novinar u USA Tucker Carlson počeo ima 2 - 3godine otvoreno o njima istraživati čak je i Trumpa ispitiva oko toga, a pošto T. C ima jebeno jak utjecaj dok je Trump bio na vlasti u cijeloj USA a sada u republikanskoj stranci, to je gotova stvar. Sve je sada krenulo mainstream i dolaze službena priznanja i očito je da nas neki kurac promatra, nešto što nije djelo prirode. Pratimo razvoj ali nikada bliže smo istini.

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov Wed 19 May - 23:36

sjecam se u americkim kaubojskim filmovima se prodavo eliksir vjecnog zivota
e ovo je samo malo drugaciji eliksir

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovoslagar Thu 20 May - 0:29

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:Dakle očito je da neki inteligentniji oblik života postoji i da nas promatraju kao mi majmune u zoo.
Ako je sve ovo istina i nije patka (nekako se svi raskokodakali jako koordinirano, što mi je čudno :roll ), postoji dobra šansa da nas promatraju već dugo.

Ako ikada stupimo u nekakav kontakt, čisto sumnjam da će biti voljni podijeliti tehnologiju. Ali bilo bi super kada bi možda dali foto ili videozapise davnih događaja.

Zamisli da u 3D reprodukciji u HD kvaliteti gledaš arhivirani snimak gradnje Stonehengea, gradnje Keopsove piramide, ili bitke kod Gaugamele, ili suđenje Sokratu, itd. itd. Wow, ne znam gdje bih počeo ...  :)
Slovoslagar
Slovoslagar

Male
2021-04-25

Piglet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović Thu 20 May - 0:29

Alien life looks more and more likely. Catholics are ready.

Religious traditions have always believed that we share the universe with angels, demons and other nonhumans.

Charles C. Camosy

(RNS) — I first met Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno, head of the Vatican Observatory and sometimes called “the pope’s astronomer,” after an event on science fiction and theology we did at the Sheen Center for Thought & Culture.  
We ended up talking a lot about aliens. He agreed with me that the Catholic intellectual tradition would have absolutely zero problem with the idea of intelligent life — that is, substances of a rational nature (the classic definition of a “person” in my field) — on other planets.
But when asked in a later, more in-depth interview on these topics if he would be willing to baptize an alien, he said, “Only if she asked.”

At one point in our history, the discussion of nonhuman persons would have been limited to Wookies like Chewbacca in “Star Wars” or Vulcans like Spock in “Star Trek.” But with the stunning “60 Minutes” segment on UFOs this week, it is now fair to say not only that we have something close to strong evidence that we are not alone in the universe but that the idea has gone mainstream.

According to the CBS News flagship show, a report due to Congress next month from the director of national intelligence and the Pentagon is poised to offer firm video evidence of incredible encounters with UFOs — including from Navy pilots who claim to encounter them “every day.”

There is some chance that these vehicles could be supersecret spy technology from, say, China or Russia that we previously didn’t know about. But in light of documented movements that no other known aircraft can pull off — even when flying into a massive headwind and without having any kind of exhaust plume — the UFO explanation is, remarkably, more likely at this point.

Sen. Marco Rubio told “60 Minutes” that his colleagues are very interested in getting the report and that the stigma surrounding this issue is starting to fade.
“I want us to take it seriously and have a process to take it seriously. I want us to have a process to analyze the data every time it comes in,” he said. “That there be a place where this is cataloged and constantly analyzed, until we get some answers. Maybe it has a very simple answer. Maybe it doesn’t.”
I’ve heard lots of folks over the years speculate on what the reality of nonhuman persons on other plants would mean for religious belief — implying that it would be some kind of challenge or problem. But I agree with Ezra Klein, who argued in a recent New York Times column that the challenge is actually more profound for his own secular worldview, which positions humanity as a kind of cosmic accident in an empty cosmos.

On the contrary, Klein notes, religious traditions have always believed that we share both Earth and the larger universe with other intelligent beings: angels, demons, demigods, jinn and other kinds of nonhuman intelligences.

We’ve lost that mindset in the developed West as Klein’s worldview has become dominant, but in a course I teach for theology majors titled “Animals, Angels and Aliens: Beyond the Human in Christian Thought,” I try to help my students understand and appreciate a wider, more open-minded view of the universe, and how recognizing the existence of other powers and principalities might break down their largely myopic worldviews.
One of the texts I use in the course is Thomas F. O’Meara’s wonderful book “Vast Universe,” which gives newbies a nice survey of thought about extraterrestrials and Christian revelation. From Origen in the third century to Thomas Aquinas in the 13th to the Renaissance thinkers of the 15th and 16th centuries, there is already a robust set of theological reflections on a host of questions that nonhuman persons on other planets produce.
Did Jesus die for them too? Or would they need their own Incarnation and savior? Or maybe they didn’t have a primeval original sin that disordered their nature and environment and therefore wouldn’t have the “happy fault” that produced our particular history of salvation? Are they governed by our sense of right and wrong or would it be quite different? Or would they be capable of sinning at all?

Far from being a kind of backbreaker for religious faith, our becoming aware of the existence of other rational creatures in the cosmos would likely reinvigorate theological inquiry quite dramatically, and the church’s intellectual tradition on these questions would be brought to bear in exciting and important ways.

So bring it on, director of national intelligence and Pentagon. Let’s see what you got. The Catholic intellectual tradition stands ready to help humanity interpret and process the fact that we are not alone in the universe.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović Thu 20 May - 0:32

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:Dakle očito je da neki inteligentniji oblik života postoji i da nas promatraju kao mi majmune u zoo. Ovo više nije ti napeto kada su desetljećima zataškavali sve vezano uz njih, a onda je najpopularniji novinar u USA Tucker Carlson počeo ima 2 - 3godine otvoreno o njima istraživati čak je i Trumpa ispitiva oko toga, a pošto T. C ima jebeno jak utjecaj dok je Trump bio na vlasti u cijeloj USA a sada u republikanskoj stranci, to je gotova stvar. Sve je sada krenulo mainstream i dolaze službena priznanja i očito je da nas neki kurac promatra, nešto što nije djelo prirode. Pratimo razvoj ali nikada bliže smo istini.

Pa po ovom medijskom blitzkriegu zadnjih dana, očito je kako će ovaj report Congressu imati jako nekonvencionalne zaključke... Kad Under Secretary of Defence for Intelligence kaže "do you talk to the animals in the Zoo"...
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović Thu 20 May - 2:43

Slovoslagar wrote:
AssadNaPodmornici wrote:Dakle očito je da neki inteligentniji oblik života postoji i da nas promatraju kao mi majmune u zoo.
Ako je sve ovo istina i nije patka (nekako se svi raskokodakali jako koordinirano, što mi je čudno :roll )

Pa jest koordinirano i nije čudno, ovdje se radi o doslovno elementu Američkog vojno-obavještajnog i političkog establishmenta koji ovo sad gura i oni bez problema bookiraju storije na udarnim medijima u udarnim terminima. Tu je u pozadini i jaki Senate Intelligence Committee koji vode Demokrat Warner i Republikanac Rubio.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović Thu 20 May - 2:47

[size=34]'There's no question it's Vlad': Former Senator Harry Reid says UFOs buzzing US warships are Russian, not alien and tells Biden to set up taskforce to counter the threat[/size]

• Former Senate majority leader Harry Reid pointed the finger at Russia over unidentified flying objects spotted by US warships

Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 May - 2:56

Hektorović wrote:

[size=34]'There's no question it's Vlad': Former Senator Harry Reid says UFOs buzzing US warships are Russian, not alien and tells Biden to set up taskforce to counter the threat[/size]

• Former Senate majority leader Harry Reid pointed the finger at Russia over unidentified flying objects spotted by US warships

jel ti hektoroviću izbosne turčinu ustvari kličeš se hrvat a u biti si posrani turčin, ti zaista pušiš te monade???

pretpostavimo da rusi imaju te letjelice...pa već bi odavno osvojili i pokorili cijelu kuglu zemaljsku uključujući i ovog psihopatu se(n)ratora je ba tako? pa tako je ba turčine pička ti materina! da imaju ameri ili neki drugi napravili bi istu stvar. ali nemaju!!! nitko od njih nema takve mašine.

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici Thu 20 May - 6:32

Pa normalno da nisu Rusi. Da imaju nešto tako stavili bi je na paradi u Moskvi. Usput promatraju nas ne zadnjh par godina nego I desetljećima pa čak i od kada postoji ljudska civilizacija imaš zapise o UFOima

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovoslagar Thu 20 May - 7:15

Hektorović wrote:
Slovoslagar wrote:
Ako je sve ovo istina i nije patka (nekako se svi raskokodakali jako koordinirano, što mi je čudno :roll )

Pa jest koordinirano i nije čudno, ovdje se radi o doslovno elementu Američkog vojno-obavještajnog i političkog establishmenta koji ovo sad gura i oni bez problema bookiraju storije na udarnim medijima u udarnim terminima. Tu je u pozadini i jaki Senate Intelligence Committee koji vode Demokrat Warner i Republikanac Rubio.
Želim reći, čudno mi je da guraju ovu priču. Činjenica da istupa tako velik broj pojeidnaca jasno ukazuje na koordinirano djelovanje, gdje nitko ne istupa na svoju ruku. Sve je očito unaprijed dogovarano, tko, što, kako će pričati itd.

Naravno da mi nije čudno da ove grupacije imaju moć bookirati medijsku pažnju i udarne medije, niti sam to rekao.
Slovoslagar
Slovoslagar

Male
2021-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 Thu 20 May - 7:24

Dosadni su sa tim Rusima. To je bolesna opsesija Amerike i Zapada.

UFO odnosno NLO je urbana bajka ...to su ili prirodni fenomeni ili eksperimentalne letjelice ili razne montaze.

Jedino je zagonetno zasto se bas sad to poteze i prica o tome i to cak sa vrlo visokih nivoa.
To mi smrdi na prljavu politiku jer se spominju Rusi i Kinezi.

Sta se tu iza brda valja...vanzemaljci svakako nisu.
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovoslagar Thu 20 May - 7:25

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:Pa normalno da nisu Rusi. Da imaju nešto tako stavili bi je na paradi u Moskvi. Usput promatraju nas ne zadnjh par godina nego I desetljećima pa čak i od kada postoji ljudska civilizacija imaš zapise o UFOima
Lako za paradu. Da imaju nešto tako, vjerojatno bi i upotrijebili na nekome tijekom zadnjih godina. Fala Bogu tenzija i kriznih žarišta nije nedostajalo.

U najmanju ruku Amerima bi neobjašnjivo od strane nepoznatog aktera na nepoznat način bilo oboreno par aviona koji su zabunom (da ne bi bilo zabune) bombardirali Assada u Siriji, npr. kada je ISIS napadao Deir Ez-Zur i kada je pao aerodrom.

A da ne govorimo da s ovakvim letjelicama možeš vjerojatno bez problema presretati i obarati balističke projektile.
Slovoslagar
Slovoslagar

Male
2021-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Šandor Winnetou Thu 20 May - 7:57

Jel se još igdje pojavljuju ti NLOi ili samo iznad amerike?

Male
2017-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici Thu 20 May - 8:07

Bilo je toga i kod nas

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Šandor Winnetou Thu 20 May - 8:21

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:Bilo je toga i kod nas
činjenica je da se "NLO" pojavljuje gotovo uvijek iznad amera u 99% slučajeva ukazuje na to se radi o nekoj muljaži ljudi.  Ne znam zašto bi neka svemirska sila bila zainteresirana samo za ameriku a u ostataku svijeta se pojave tek ako zalutaju i zašto su navodne otmice samo tamo prijavljene ali ne i u ostatku svijeta. Što bi to bilo tamo toliko zanimljivo u amerima da isključivo njih otimaju i vrše eksperimente nad njima?

Male
2017-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 May - 8:23

Šandor Winnetou wrote:
AssadNaPodmornici wrote:Bilo je toga i kod nas
činjenica je da se "NLO" pojavljuje gotovo uvijek iznad amera u 99% slučajeva ukazuje na to se radi o nekoj muljaži ljudi.  Ne znam zašto bi neka svemirska sila bila zainteresirana samo za ameriku a u ostataku svijeta se pojave tek ako zalutaju i zašto su navodne otmice samo tamo prijavljene ali ne i u ostatku svijeta. Što bi to bilo tamo toliko zanimljivo u amerima da isključivo njih otimaju i vrše eksperimente nad njima?

Očito su vrlo zanimljivi za promatranje.

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici Thu 20 May - 8:38

https://hr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Adria_NLO_incident

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next