ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukraine crisis: Russia's Putin 'backs' 25 May election

Go down

Ukraine crisis: Russia's Putin 'backs' 25 May election Empty Ukraine crisis: Russia's Putin 'backs' 25 May election

Post by Ero0 7/5/2014, 17:26

Ukraine crisis: Russia's Putin 'backs' 25 May election

Ukraine crisis: Russia's Putin 'backs' 25 May election _74702193_74702188

President Putin said his talks with OSCE chair Didier Burkhalter have come "at the right time"

Russia's President Vladimir Putin says Ukraine's presidential election on 25 May is a step "in the right direction".

But he said the 25 May vote would decide nothing unless the rights of "all citizens" were protected.

Mr Putin also urged pro-Russian activists in south-eastern Ukraine to call off a series of independence referendums planned for this weekend.

It comes amid high tension between Russia and Kiev, and its allies in the West, over the crisis in Ukraine.

Moscow says it will protect the rights of the largely Russian-speaking people in the south and east against what it calls an undemocratic government in Kiev.

Kiev has rejected pro-Russian activists' demands for greater autonomy, fearing it could lead to the break-up of the country.

Ukraine's pro-Russian President Viktor Yanukovych was overthrown in February by pro-Western protesters.

Earlier on Wednesday, pro-Russian separatists seized back the city hall in the southern Ukrainian port of Mariupol after it was briefly taken over by Ukrainian government forces.

President Putin was speaking after talks in Moscow with Didier Burkhalter, the Swiss president and current chairman of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE).

In what appeared to be a softer stance than in recent weeks, Mr Putin said he had pulled back Russian forces from the border with Ukraine after "we were told constantly about concerns" over their positioning.

He said the troops were now "in places of regular exercises, at training grounds".

Mr Putin also said he had appealed for the referendums on greater autonomy planned for 11 May in southern and eastern Ukraine to be postponed "in order that conditions necessary for dialogue are created".
Ero0
Ero0

2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Ukraine crisis: Russia's Putin 'backs' 25 May election Empty Re: Ukraine crisis: Russia's Putin 'backs' 25 May election

Post by Ero0 7/5/2014, 17:27

Oooo, dobro došao nazad. Još Krim da se vrati pa da obnovimo prijateljstvo. :D 
Ero0
Ero0

2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Ukraine crisis: Russia's Putin 'backs' 25 May election Empty Re: Ukraine crisis: Russia's Putin 'backs' 25 May election

Post by Vorpatril 7/5/2014, 17:34

Ero0 wrote:Oooo, dobro došao nazad. Još Krim da se vrati pa da obnovimo prijateljstvo. :D 
 :D ...koja si ti retardirana panjina to je za nepovjerovati...evo ovo  jocolor stavi na avatar...

Male
2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ero0 7/5/2014, 18:10

Putin je rekao: "Odlozite referendum!" I bi jutro, pa vece, i referendum bi odlozen. I demonstranti su videli da je odlaganje referenduma dobro... itd.

Komentar na b92.  :^0 
Ero0
Ero0

2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpatril 7/5/2014, 19:10

Ero0 wrote:Putin je rekao: "Odlozite referendum!" I bi jutro, pa vece, i referendum bi odlozen. I demonstranti su videli da je odlaganje referenduma dobro... itd.

Komentar na b92.  :^0 
...Putin je 3 puta odbijao Krim i volju građana Krima da se priključe Rusiji...

...ovo je 1. put da odbija jugoistok Ukrajine...

Male
2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by genitalni_herpes 7/5/2014, 19:50

Russia's Putin 'backs' 25 May erection
genitalni_herpes
genitalni_herpes

Male
2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 7/5/2014, 21:33

Maco pa Putin ih,sve skupa,vrti oko malog prsta.Sljedeći potez je kovertiran već. Sada Kievska hunta mora povući vojsku. Ekstremna desnica je, nakon počinjenih zvjerstava,navukla mržnju Ukrajinaca na sebe. Uvjern sam da je velika većina naroda protiv ovakve politike Kremlja. Ekstremisti će pokušati falsificirati izbore no o tom  po tom.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 8/5/2014, 07:54

“You have to keep in mind that the US State Department and in particular Victoria Nuland, who has been behind this coup since the end of last year, these are people who are actually running the show. And they want to force a confrontation. They’ve been lying about the entire situation since February 21-22… have not been telling the truth about who is actually responsible for the confrontations in Kiev and in Eastern Ukraine,” Freeman said.
“They have to, if they want to have a country,” he said. “They cannot allow neo-Nazis and right-wing fascists to run the country, to be part of security and military operation. If they want to be a country – they can’t do that.”Freeman said.

However, for a dialogue to succeed, a ceasefire and halt of any violence should take place by all the military, paramilitary and illegal radical armed groups, Putin added. “Russia urgently appeals to the authorities in Kiev to cease immediately all military and punitive operations in southeast Ukraine,” he said.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 8/5/2014, 08:34

Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ero0 8/5/2014, 15:42

Yehudi wrote:Maco pa Putin ih,sve skupa,vrti oko malog prsta.Sljedeći potez je kovertiran već. Sada Kievska hunta mora povući vojsku.

Jedan dio u Rusiju.U nabavku bijele tehnike...  B-) 
Ero0
Ero0

2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora 8/5/2014, 16:11

Ero0 wrote:
Yehudi wrote:Maco pa Putin ih,sve skupa,vrti oko malog prsta.Sljedeći potez je kovertiran već. Sada Kievska hunta mora povući vojsku.

I to smo prošli 
Braća se poklala oko bijele tehnike 
Neki sve to klanje zamotati u celofan kakti osnivanja novih drzavicica 
HRHB kao i SR isto
Sora
Sora

2014-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ero0 8/5/2014, 17:30

Sora wrote:
Ero0 wrote:

I to smo prošli 
Braća se poklala oko bijele tehnike 
Neki sve to klanje zamotati u celofan kakti osnivanja novih drzavicica 
HRHB kao i SR isto
A BiH si zaobišla?  :] 
Ero0
Ero0

2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 8/5/2014, 19:29

Ero0 wrote:

O čemu ti to u alkoholnim isparenjima. Ekstremno desničarske bande pljačkaju bijelu tehniku po istoku Ukrajine, masakriraju civile po selima.  Nacisti u Kijevu neće još dugo divljati. U Odesi su pokazali svoje pravo lice. Kako te sram nije takvo šta podržavati. Doći će takvo šta i na tvoju glavu,obitelj ili sl. to je sigurno.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ero0 8/5/2014, 22:50

Yehudi wrote:
Ero0 wrote:

O čemu ti to u alkoholnim isparenjima. Ekstremno desničarske bande pljačkaju bijelu tehniku po istoku Ukrajine, masakriraju civile po selima.  Nacisti u Kijevu neće još dugo divljati. U Odesi su pokazali svoje pravo lice. Kako te sram nije takvo šta podržavati. Doći će takvo šta i na tvoju glavu,obitelj ili sl. to je sigurno.
Mulac, mene su moji dogojili da ne kradem, ne samo naše nego i ničije. Takva nam je vjera. Vjerujemo da su svi ljudi s razlogom na ovoj zemlji i da se ničije ne smije krasti, provoditi nasilje nad ljudima i slično.
Uvijek su mi rekli da Bog, priroda, ili šta već, na kraju kazne one koji se ne pridržavaju Božjih zakona.
Tko pažljivo promatra svijet i proteklu povjest može veoma lagano doći do zaključka da gornja tvrdnja itekao ima smisla.
Ero0
Ero0

2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down