ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aktualno stanje u realnom vremenu COvID19

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

Go down

aktualno stanje u realnom vremenu COvID19 Empty aktualno stanje u realnom vremenu COvID19

Post by michaellcmacha Thu 26 Mar - 23:22

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
michaellcmacha
michaellcmacha

2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

aktualno stanje u realnom vremenu COvID19 Empty Re: aktualno stanje u realnom vremenu COvID19

Post by michaellcmacha Thu 26 Mar - 23:25

aktualno stanje u realnom vremenu COvID19 26032010

"Snažni su duhom, njihova je vojska ustrajna jer brani svoju DOMOVINU" 
michaellcmacha
michaellcmacha

2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

aktualno stanje u realnom vremenu COvID19 Empty Re: aktualno stanje u realnom vremenu COvID19

Post by Leviathan2 Thu 26 Mar - 23:25

ko je rekorder

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Thu 26 Mar - 23:26

aktualno stanje u realnom vremenu COvID19 6a00e009983955883301bb095f1cf6970d-pi
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 Thu 26 Mar - 23:27

RayMabus wrote:aktualno stanje u realnom vremenu COvID19 6a00e009983955883301bb095f1cf6970d-pi
ma najjakiji su u svemu
kinezi dzaba krecili :D

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by michaellcmacha Thu 26 Mar - 23:28

budem poslije stavio od prije par dana tek toliko da malo vidimo kako to "napreduje"... i od prije par sati...

michaellcmacha
michaellcmacha

2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti Thu 26 Mar - 23:31

Ja bih volio da njih umre što više, a nas nItko. Međutim, znam da je to nemoguće.

Onda bar, da njih umre puno, a nas malo, i ja da ostanem živ. Onda bi mi bilo drago.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by michaellcmacha Thu 26 Mar - 23:31

s obzirom da su se ameri ozbiljnije uključili u igranku milijun bi mogao biti okrugla brojka u noći s nedjelje na ponedjeljak

michaellcmacha
michaellcmacha

2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti Thu 26 Mar - 23:36

michaellcmacha wrote:s obzirom da su se ameri ozbiljnije uključili u igranku milijun bi mogao biti okrugla brojka u noći s nedjelje na ponedjeljak

Kako ti ih nije žao? Pa Ameri su saveznici s nama Šiptarima, Hrvatima i ukrajinskim nacistima.
Tko će nas braniti od Rusa i Srba?
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar - 23:41

michaellcmacha wrote:budem poslije stavio od prije par dana tek toliko da malo vidimo kako to "napreduje"... i od prije par sati...
negdje sam stavio u slucaju svabije..trenutno se svaka dva i po dana udupla broj zarazenih..

Back to top Go down

Post by michaellcmacha Thu 26 Mar - 23:41

crvenkasti wrote:
michaellcmacha wrote:s obzirom da su se ameri ozbiljnije uključili u igranku milijun bi mogao biti okrugla brojka u noći s nedjelje na ponedjeljak

Kako ti ih nije žao? Pa Ameri su saveznici s nama Šiptarima, Hrvatima i ukrajinskim nacistima.
Tko će nas braniti od Rusa i Srba?
od srba nas nema potrebe itko braniti... već smo zaključili da ste šaka jada... a s rusima smo si dobri... samo vam to rusi prešućuju... usput sad se nema vremena puno bilo koga žaliti... meni je eventualno žao likova poput tebe ili onog sokrata... jer ste smrdljive vaške zakukuljene i splašene cijeli svoj jadan život, a sad ste negdje u tremensu od straha za svoje bijedne ušljive živote

michaellcmacha
michaellcmacha

2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by michaellcmacha Thu 26 Mar - 23:42

Legendovich wrote:
michaellcmacha wrote:budem poslije stavio od prije par dana tek toliko da malo vidimo kako to "napreduje"... i od prije par sati...
negdje sam stavio u slucaju svabije..trenutno se svaka dva i po dana udupla broj zarazenih..
budem prebacio slike s moba, lijeno me s njega to stavljati... cifre su jebene
michaellcmacha
michaellcmacha

2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by michaellcmacha Thu 26 Mar - 23:46

tko hoće može sad tu stavljati... ja ću stavljati sa ove stranice

michaellcmacha
michaellcmacha

2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar - 23:47

[size=15]HOW IS THE CORONA-CURVE IN GERMANY?[/size]

[size]

The curve of infections with the new Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 rises steeply, the Virus is spreading especially rapidly in the case of us. How quickly the number of Corona doubled in Germany-Infected? Current graphic with explanatory notes.
[/size]

[size=15]To use all the Numbers that are currently for Coronavirus, the number of Infected or Convalescent appear, Wisely:
The number of unreported cases of infection with the new Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 is likely to be very high, because not all infected individuals is equal to be testedUntil a positive Test is reported, and the statistics goes, it takes time. Official Figures are therefore lower than the actual Numbers and to lag the development in time afterwards.
The overview map of the current corona virus in Bavaria, you will find cases here.

[size=15]The sum of all infections during the course of the time[/size]

The following Graph shows the absolute number of all at a certain time of reported Corona cases in sum, based on the information provided by the world health organization and is updated daily once. He gives no information about how many people recover or acutely ill.[/size]

[size=15]History is not linear, but logarithmic is shown[/size]

[size]
[size=15]The development of the rate of infection of the SARS-CoV-2 Virus to show can we use in this representation, a logarithmic scale in which the steps according to the above non-linear (100, 200, 300, etc.) run, but in the tens-of-logarithm: The first stage is reached, the Graph in the case of 100 (10 x 10) officially reported infections between 1. and 2. March 2020. The next level is at 1,000 cases (10 x 10 x 10) , which on 9. March were. Out of 10,000 (10 x 10 x 10 x 10) and so forth follows.
Corona-Virus - the most important questions and answers you can find here.
[/size]

[size=15]The beginning of the development is comparable with the remainder[/size]

[size=15]The advantage of the logarithmic scale is that the development in very small numbers at the beginning of the Corona-infection (left) is comparable with the development in the large range of numbers currently (far right). And thus, the Trend of the current rate of infection of the Coronavirus, it is clear. In this way, the doubling time of the infection present - and which is decisive for the speed of the Coronavirus spread.
[/size]

[size=15]Corona-cases will develop exponentially[/size]

[size=15]The Figures for Corona infection are currently developing exponentially (an infected Person is in a short time, 2 to 3 more of these in the same short time, 2 to 3 more people, so now 4 to 9, etc.). In a linear representation, this results in a curve that rises so steep that no Details of the development are not visible any more.
[/size]

[size=15]On the development, it is now[/size]

[size=15]Currently, the number of reported infections in Germany, doubling every 2 to 3 days: Where infected yesterday 100 people, it will be tomorrow or the day after probably 200. And 2 to 3 days later 400.
[/size]

[size=15]The steeper, the faster[/size]

[size=15]Would the rate of infection so far have been with a doubling only every 3 days (lower dashed line), we would have at 18.3. only around 2,500 infections in total, had not more than 8,000. The Rate would have been but in the case of a doubling of all the 2 days, would be up to the age of 18. March is already over 30,000 in Corona infected persons known to have been. As long as this Graph increases with the same inclination, means that The Coronavirus continues to spread at high speed.
[/size]

"Flatten the Curve" - die Kurve muss flacher werden!

Was wir alle wollen: Die Infektionsrate muss sinken. In Italien ist sie beispielsweise schon auf eine Verdoppelung alle 5 Tage gesunken (Stand 20. März). Das heißt, es werden zwar täglich neue Infektionen gemeldet, aber das Virus verbreitet sich nicht mehr ganz so schnell.
Also, beobachten Sie diese Kurve: Wenn die jetzt getroffenen Vorsichtsmaßnahmen greifen, wird der Graph in einigen Wochen flacher verlaufen, hoffentlich irgendwann sogar waagrecht - wenn es gar keine neuen Infektionen mehr gibt.
[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti Thu 26 Mar - 23:51

U Njemačkoj su kurze Kurve.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar - 23:51

crvenkasti wrote:U Njemačkoj su kurze Kurve.

Ti da ćutiš... :starac

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti Thu 26 Mar - 23:53

imam pravo reć!
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by michaellcmacha Thu 26 Mar - 23:54

Svele aj ako se slažeš da pobrišeš one dijelove teksta koji nisu najbitniji... ili ostavi nije da namećem... rekoh da nam bude preglednije kako se to kreće iz sata u sat pa iz dana u dan

michaellcmacha
michaellcmacha

2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Mar - 23:56

michaellcmacha wrote:Svele aj ako se slažeš da pobrišeš one dijelove teksta koji nisu najbitniji... ili ostavi nije da namećem... rekoh da nam bude preglednije kako se to kreće iz sata u sat pa iz dana u dan
10-4..okidoki..slazem se.. :tu

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti Thu 26 Mar - 23:56

michaellcmacha wrote:Svele aj ako se slažeš da pobrišeš one dijelove teksta koji nisu najbitniji... ili ostavi nije da namećem... rekoh da nam bude preglednije kako se to kreće iz sata u sat pa iz dana u dan

Zašto ti to tako precizno pratiš? Jesu li oni sa slabim srcem u rizičnoj skupini?
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next