ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by Guest on 4/3/2020, 19:07

@Noor wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
@Noor wrote:
@Legendovich wrote:yahh.. u Ajlbrunu neki dan 1 zarazeno,sad nekih 6...polako to i ide,ali lijeka josh nema..
Čuj, ne bojiš se? Mislim, već si u rizičnim godinama, ne izlaži se baš ...

stvari su zajebanije nego što na prvi pogled izgleda:

BREAKING NEWS! Latest Research Published by Chinese Scientists Say Coronavirus Might Render Certain Male Patients Infertile

A latest coronavirus research by medical scientists from Nanjing Medical University and Suzhou Hospital lead by Dr Jianqing Wang, Head of the Department of Urology, at Suzhou Hospital say that certain males affected by the SARS-Cov2 coronavirus which causes the Covid-19 disease might likely become infertile even if they recover from the infection.

According to the new researched published in medrxiv, an open source online medical journal, the coronavirus typically attacks the ACE2 (Angiotensin Converting Enzyme 2)) receptors in human tissues.

The team of urology researchers  that comprised of Dr Jianqing Wang, Dr Caibin Fan, Dr Kai Li, Dr Yanhong Ding and Dr Wei Lu focused primarily on renal and testicular tissues as these were also ‘rich’  with ACE2 receptors especially the renal tubular cells, Leydig cells and cells in seminiferous ducts in the testis.

The study results showed that the new coronavirus expressed potent pathogenicity to both renal and testicular tissues with resultant lesions.

The damaged testicular tissues could lead to infertility in most of the male patients.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.12.20022418v1.full.pdf

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/breaking-news!-latest-research-published-by-chinese-scientists-say-coronavirus-might-render-certain-male-patients-infertile
o šit :|
sve ide u smjeru da je virus pušten s namjerom - probrati i smanjiti rast svjetske populacije

možda. ne možemo to tvrditi sa sigurnošću jer imamo i zaušnjake (mumps, epidemijski parotitis)

Mumps is a viral disease caused by the mumps virus.[2] Initial signs and symptoms often include fever, muscle pain, headache, poor appetite, and feeling generally unwell.[1][6] This is then usually followed by painful swelling of one or both parotid salivary glands.[4][6] Symptoms typically occur 16 to 18 days after exposure and resolve after 7 to 10 days.[1][2] Symptoms are often more severe in adults than in children.[1] About a third of people have mild or no symptoms.[1] Complications may include meningitis (15%), pancreatitis (4%), inflammation of the heart, permanent deafness, and testicular inflammation, which uncommonly results in infertility.[1][6] Women may develop ovarian swelling, but this does not increase the risk of infertility.[4]

Mumps is highly contagious and spreads rapidly among people living in close quarters.[7] The virus is transmitted by respiratory droplets or direct contact with an infected person.[2] Only humans get and spread the disease.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by Noor on 4/3/2020, 19:25

Gnječ wrote:
@Noor wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
@Noor wrote:
@Legendovich wrote:yahh.. u Ajlbrunu neki dan 1 zarazeno,sad nekih 6...polako to i ide,ali lijeka josh nema..
Čuj, ne bojiš se? Mislim, već si u rizičnim godinama, ne izlaži se baš ...

stvari su zajebanije nego što na prvi pogled izgleda:

BREAKING NEWS! Latest Research Published by Chinese Scientists Say Coronavirus Might Render Certain Male Patients Infertile

A latest coronavirus research by medical scientists from Nanjing Medical University and Suzhou Hospital lead by Dr Jianqing Wang, Head of the Department of Urology, at Suzhou Hospital say that certain males affected by the SARS-Cov2 coronavirus which causes the Covid-19 disease might likely become infertile even if they recover from the infection.

According to the new researched published in medrxiv, an open source online medical journal, the coronavirus typically attacks the ACE2 (Angiotensin Converting Enzyme 2)) receptors in human tissues.

The team of urology researchers  that comprised of Dr Jianqing Wang, Dr Caibin Fan, Dr Kai Li, Dr Yanhong Ding and Dr Wei Lu focused primarily on renal and testicular tissues as these were also ‘rich’  with ACE2 receptors especially the renal tubular cells, Leydig cells and cells in seminiferous ducts in the testis.

The study results showed that the new coronavirus expressed potent pathogenicity to both renal and testicular tissues with resultant lesions.

The damaged testicular tissues could lead to infertility in most of the male patients.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.12.20022418v1.full.pdf

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/breaking-news!-latest-research-published-by-chinese-scientists-say-coronavirus-might-render-certain-male-patients-infertile
o šit :|
sve ide u smjeru da je virus pušten s namjerom - probrati i smanjiti rast svjetske populacije

možda. ne možemo to tvrditi sa sigurnošću jer imamo i zaušnjake  (mumps, epidemijski parotitis)

Mumps is a viral disease caused by the mumps virus.[2] Initial signs and symptoms often include fever, muscle pain, headache, poor appetite, and feeling generally unwell.[1][6] This is then usually followed by painful swelling of one or both parotid salivary glands.[4][6] Symptoms typically occur 16 to 18 days after exposure and resolve after 7 to 10 days.[1][2] Symptoms are often more severe in adults than in children.[1] About a third of people have mild or no symptoms.[1] Complications may include meningitis (15%), pancreatitis (4%), inflammation of the heart, permanent deafness, and testicular inflammation, which uncommonly results in infertility.[1][6] Women may develop ovarian swelling, but this does not increase the risk of infertility.[4]

Mumps is highly contagious and spreads rapidly among people living in close quarters.[7] The virus is transmitted by respiratory droplets or direct contact with an infected person.[2] Only humans get and spread the disease.
znam, ali za parotitis ipak imamo cjepivo

http://zci-cervirvac.hr/hr/istrazivanje/virus-mumsa/

_________________
It's So Good To Be Bad
Noor
Noor

Posts : 17739
2017-10-06


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by Guest on 4/3/2020, 19:30

@Noor wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
@Noor wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
@Noor wrote:
Čuj, ne bojiš se? Mislim, već si u rizičnim godinama, ne izlaži se baš ...

stvari su zajebanije nego što na prvi pogled izgleda:

BREAKING NEWS! Latest Research Published by Chinese Scientists Say Coronavirus Might Render Certain Male Patients Infertile

A latest coronavirus research by medical scientists from Nanjing Medical University and Suzhou Hospital lead by Dr Jianqing Wang, Head of the Department of Urology, at Suzhou Hospital say that certain males affected by the SARS-Cov2 coronavirus which causes the Covid-19 disease might likely become infertile even if they recover from the infection.

According to the new researched published in medrxiv, an open source online medical journal, the coronavirus typically attacks the ACE2 (Angiotensin Converting Enzyme 2)) receptors in human tissues.

The team of urology researchers  that comprised of Dr Jianqing Wang, Dr Caibin Fan, Dr Kai Li, Dr Yanhong Ding and Dr Wei Lu focused primarily on renal and testicular tissues as these were also ‘rich’  with ACE2 receptors especially the renal tubular cells, Leydig cells and cells in seminiferous ducts in the testis.

The study results showed that the new coronavirus expressed potent pathogenicity to both renal and testicular tissues with resultant lesions.

The damaged testicular tissues could lead to infertility in most of the male patients.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.12.20022418v1.full.pdf

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/breaking-news!-latest-research-published-by-chinese-scientists-say-coronavirus-might-render-certain-male-patients-infertile
o šit :|
sve ide u smjeru da je virus pušten s namjerom - probrati i smanjiti rast svjetske populacije

možda. ne možemo to tvrditi sa sigurnošću jer imamo i zaušnjake  (mumps, epidemijski parotitis)

Mumps is a viral disease caused by the mumps virus.[2] Initial signs and symptoms often include fever, muscle pain, headache, poor appetite, and feeling generally unwell.[1][6] This is then usually followed by painful swelling of one or both parotid salivary glands.[4][6] Symptoms typically occur 16 to 18 days after exposure and resolve after 7 to 10 days.[1][2] Symptoms are often more severe in adults than in children.[1] About a third of people have mild or no symptoms.[1] Complications may include meningitis (15%), pancreatitis (4%), inflammation of the heart, permanent deafness, and testicular inflammation, which uncommonly results in infertility.[1][6] Women may develop ovarian swelling, but this does not increase the risk of infertility.[4]

Mumps is highly contagious and spreads rapidly among people living in close quarters.[7] The virus is transmitted by respiratory droplets or direct contact with an infected person.[2] Only humans get and spread the disease.
znam, ali za parotitis ipak imamo cjepivo

http://zci-cervirvac.hr/hr/istrazivanje/virus-mumsa/

u biti sve više podataka vodi tome da je virus sintetiziran u laboratoriju kao što i rekoh na početku. u koju svrhu neznam vjerojatno nikada nećemo saznati dok neki insider žviždač ne počne cvrkutati.

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by Guest on 4/3/2020, 19:32

Breaking News! More Provinces In China Reporting Reinfections Among Recovered Patients

Source: Thailand Medical News Mar 04, 2020 9 hours ago
While China has been claiming that it death and infected cases have been dropping while the are no real audits or international entities to prove that it is so with the exception of it staunch ally WHO, which themselves have no access to the real conditions of the country except on hearsay, a new problem is gradually emerging which was already reported in the past In Thailand Medical News, ie the issue of reinfections.

In the last 48 hours, five provinces have reported cases of recovered patients in isolation testing positive for the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. Cases were first reported in Tianjin then followed by Guangdong, Sichuan, Hubei, Hunan and Zhejiang.

The first cases for the last 48 hours were initially reported in the Northern city of Tianjin that had no new cases for previous four consecutive days. First two “recovered patients’ who had been discharged from hospitals tested positive for the Covid-19 disease but then more gradually emerged.

Health officials also revealed that more recovered patients from the other five provinces also tested positive in the last 48 hours.

Earlier, on the 25th Of February, health authorities in Guangdong province had reported that about 14% of its recovered patients were showing reinfections after testing positive in mandatory follow up testings despite being in isolation. Since then the percentages have increased. The same was also observed in Hubei.

However, there is no clear consensus on this phenomenon or whether such patients could still be infectious. Experts said the positive tests could be because the patients’ lung inflammation was still in the ‘process of absorption, so there may be intermittent detoxification’. (Thailand Medical News could not from a medical perspective, decipher what the Chinese doctors meant by this.)

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/breaking-news-more-provinces-in-china-reporting-reinfections-among-recovered-patients
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by RayMabus on 5/3/2020, 19:04

3,858 zaraženih i 149 mrtvih.
RayMabus
RayMabus

Posts : 102989
2014-04-11


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by RayMabus on 6/3/2020, 21:09

4,636 zaraženih i 197 mrtvih.
RayMabus
RayMabus

Posts : 102989
2014-04-11


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by RayMabus on 7/3/2020, 18:12

5,883 zaražena i 233 mrtvih.
RayMabus
RayMabus

Posts : 102989
2014-04-11


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by vili40 on 7/3/2020, 19:28

Italija je u totalnom kurcu a pošto je zarazila cijelu europu pitanje je kamo će to sve odvesti.Burze padaju,otkazuju se turistički aranžmani,avio prijevoznici u padu i sve tako po redu,domino efekt je počeo.Baš vjerujem našim političarima koji vele da nema panike i da neće biti recesije.
vili40
vili40

Male
Posts : 8038
2015-08-02


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by RayMabus on 7/3/2020, 21:44

@vili40 wrote:Italija je u totalnom kurcu a pošto je zarazila cijelu europu pitanje je kamo će to sve odvesti.Burze padaju,otkazuju se turistički aranžmani,avio prijevoznici u padu i sve tako po redu,domino efekt je počeo.Baš vjerujem našim političarima koji vele da nema panike i da neće biti recesije.
https://slobodnadalmacija.hr/vijesti/svijet/dramaticna-odluka-talijanskih-vlasti-po-uzoru-na-kinu-u-izolaciju-stavljeno-vise-od-10-milijuna-ljudi-zabranjen-ulazak-i-izlazak-iz-lombardije-1007737

Deset miljona ljudi u karanteni.
RayMabus
RayMabus

Posts : 102989
2014-04-11


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by epikur37 on 7/3/2020, 21:46

koji ciganluk od tih talijana...
epikur37
epikur37

Posts : 33616
2015-08-06


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by RayMabus on 7/3/2020, 21:52

@epikur37 wrote:koji ciganluk od tih talijana...
Odlepili skroz. :^0
RayMabus
RayMabus

Posts : 102989
2014-04-11


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by RayMabus on 8/3/2020, 18:45

7,375 zaraženih i 366 mrtvih.
RayMabus
RayMabus

Posts : 102989
2014-04-11


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by Eroo on 8/3/2020, 19:43

Očigledno ne možemo izbjeći pandemiju.

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 1-2

_________________
Semper Fi.
Eroo
Eroo

Posts : 39660
2016-07-22


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by Eroo on 8/3/2020, 19:46

@RayMabus wrote:
@vili40 wrote:Italija je u totalnom kurcu a pošto je zarazila cijelu europu pitanje je kamo će to sve odvesti.Burze padaju,otkazuju se turistički aranžmani,avio prijevoznici u padu i sve tako po redu,domino efekt je počeo.Baš vjerujem našim političarima koji vele da nema panike i da neće biti recesije.
https://slobodnadalmacija.hr/vijesti/svijet/dramaticna-odluka-talijanskih-vlasti-po-uzoru-na-kinu-u-izolaciju-stavljeno-vise-od-10-milijuna-ljudi-zabranjen-ulazak-i-izlazak-iz-lombardije-1007737

Deset miljona ljudi u karanteni.
16 milijuna bogatog sjevera.

_________________
Semper Fi.
Eroo
Eroo

Posts : 39660
2016-07-22


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by Eroo on 8/3/2020, 19:48

@vili40 wrote:Italija je u totalnom kurcu a pošto je zarazila cijelu europu pitanje je kamo će to sve odvesti.Burze padaju,otkazuju se turistički aranžmani,avio prijevoznici u padu i sve tako po redu,domino efekt je počeo.Baš vjerujem našim političarima koji vele da nema panike i da neće biti recesije.
Mislim da su kod vas (i struka i politika) već kvalitetno oduradili velik posao.

_________________
Semper Fi.
Eroo
Eroo

Posts : 39660
2016-07-22


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by סמאל on 9/3/2020, 09:55

Širenje virusa u Italiji najviše zbog glupe katolčadi,odnosno njihovih primitivnih običaja.
Rukovanje na misama,,mir s tobom'' te svi kontaminitraju prste u ,,svetoj vodic'' i na taj način šire zarazu.
Da ne govorim kako sam Papa potencijalna opasnost za širenje virusa,obzirom da slini i dira sve redom.
סמאל
סמאל

Posts : 7410
2015-07-23


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by epikur37 on 9/3/2020, 09:57

@סמאל wrote:Širenje virusa u Italiji najviše zbog glupe katolčadi,odnosno njihovih primitivnih običaja.
Rukovanje na misama,,mir s tobom'' te svi kontaminitraju prste u ,,svetoj vodic'' i na taj način šire zarazu.
Da ne govorim kako sam Papa potencijalna opasnost za širenje virusa,obzirom da slini i dira sve redom.


zašto mrziš ljubav?
epikur37
epikur37

Posts : 33616
2015-08-06


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by סמאל on 9/3/2020, 10:21

@epikur37 wrote:
@סמאל wrote:Širenje virusa u Italiji najviše zbog glupe katolčadi,odnosno njihovih primitivnih običaja.
Rukovanje na misama,,mir s tobom'' te svi kontaminitraju prste u ,,svetoj vodic'' i na taj način šire zarazu.
Da ne govorim kako sam Papa potencijalna opasnost za širenje virusa,obzirom da slini i dira sve redom.


zašto mrziš ljubav?
Zar je kršćanstvo ekvivalent za ljubav ?
סמאל
סמאל

Posts : 7410
2015-07-23


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by Eroo on 9/3/2020, 11:24

Talijani su se totalno pogubili. 
U J. Koreji pri sličnom broju zaraženih smrtnost 0,7%, a u Italiji 5%.
Ovo može značiti samo dvoje: Ili im je zaraženost 7x veća, ili su zdravstvene
službe u raspadu. I jedno i drugo je katastrofa.

_________________
Semper Fi.
Eroo
Eroo

Posts : 39660
2016-07-22


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by RayMabus on 9/3/2020, 22:45

9,172 zaražena i 463 mrtvih.
RayMabus
RayMabus

Posts : 102989
2014-04-11


Back to top Go down

U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi - Page 3 Empty Re: U Italiji će pocrkat miljon i dvjesto tisuća ljudi

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum