ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 Empty Re: Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu

Post by T. 20/2/2020, 21:45

Nije zaslužila al ono, nije joj došlo potpuno neočekivano...

T.

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 Empty Re: Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu

Post by melkior 20/2/2020, 21:49

Jadna djeca...
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 20/2/2020, 21:51

Na ovako nešto san ja zamalo uletija u brak , mlada , zgodna , sviđaju joj se frajeri , mulica 21 godinu al srića moja pa ja njima puno ne laskam i ne trudin se oko njizi pa joj to smetalo pa na kraju ništa od toga a vukla me za nos pa joj upala policija u stqn i zabranila ič na kompjuter a ova treća godina faksa informatike.

Ja te opizdin tamo di te najviše boli. 

Fala ti Bože šta san sjeban u glavu pa nema u mene fačkanja i ti šema pajdo jer jebeš ti žensku koju moš okrenit na lipe riči.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 20/2/2020, 21:56

T. wrote:Nije zaslužila al ono, nije joj došlo potpuno neočekivano...
Triba svaku od njih prvu bračnu noć dobro namlatit tako da in odma prvi dan bude sve jasno.

Je zaslužila je jer je pala na lipe riči i laskanje plus motor i bild mišići.

Imam pametnijeg posla od ovakvih debila kakvih ima na tone u svim državama svijeta.

Ciljamo metu a meta je emanicipacija

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 Snajper-US-123rf
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 20/2/2020, 22:18

melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 20/2/2020, 22:23

Jebeš žensku koju moš okrenit na laskanje i lipe riči. Loš brak.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 20/2/2020, 22:34

Ovo nema veze ni sa emanicipacijom. Ovo je klasični slučaj spojilo se dvoje kretena.

Pametni muški nikad ne vataju te lipotice. Meni se to jednom desilo al samo zato jer je ženska bila u ovim vanzemaljskim vodama a čim mi je počela davat signale i ta igra odma se raspala stvar jer ja tražim nešto s dvije noge čvrsto na zemlji a ne ona hoće maženje , ručice , hodanje , izlaske , romantiku.

Ne može. Imam posla.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 20/2/2020, 22:36

Ray Mabuse, evo nešto za tebe:

melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 20/2/2020, 22:44

melkior wrote:Ray Mabuse, evo nešto za tebe:

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l7_3yv9dmyvYa-Al7DMvtNQLSYvN9m9-5DOlzA=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
everwisegroup.com prije 2 mjeseca (uređeno)

Three reasons: Marriage laws favor woman by a great deal. Also, woman initiate divorce 80% of the time. Finally, over 50 percent of marriages end in divorce. Now why in the world would any sane man get married today.

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l790CpSR61jHq6MfYEBgUqMZtfHn4SK8Kufuag=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
Gerald prije 1 mjesec

I didn’t come from a broken home. Both my parents were together in the same household. I just refuse to get married because it’s a bad business move for men. Plus I’ve seen too many divorces destroy men, and some even committed suicide because they were taken to the cleaners and lost everything. So no thanks, I’m good

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l7-OZp9cTDkMdu3mkbNu8JaZ8snNuKjPYqHb9Q=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
Coyote112 12 prije 2 mjeseca

Because any woman can file at anytime without a reason and take the kids, house, half your retirement, collect child support, and in some cases collect alimony, and the court/states don’t care why.

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l78ms7BPuX4Q4to0dZvse7QPk0kLf5e94rnt=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
Medaka Hiei prije 11 mjeseci (uređeno)

A few reasons were honestly okay. "Some men feel they..." Most men. Anyone who isn't blind can see that females can have a divorce anytime she wishes with no valid reason, and still take almost everything. (And In some cases, having innocent men locked up in jail for failing to provide Child Support because they couldn't afford it.) This is also a major reason. How many man can even be parents in this day and age? Less and less are willing to even commit, and those that do will likely end up being fucked over by the wife. So i fail to see why this is up here. There are other problems with your list to, but I'm tired and I feel this is enough for now

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l7-vDVuiW77hfZEizOQBQ4f6yrOS--HSpijLog=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
jason fields prije 2 mjeseca

Divorce, child custody, alimony, child support, Domestic violence laws(The deluth model of Domestic violence), Toxic dating environment, narcissistic and destructive women, the cultural mores currently, the working environment, etc. Not that difficult to understand. All the answers you gave regarding the reasons are pretty office accept for the divorce one.

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l78mkp-KvB0qh2dHxs9_h599c7NMw24PM7oo4w=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
Lorde Cooler prije 4 mjeseca (uređeno)

I can give you one reason why men don't want to get married consigning that one piece of paper is signing a devil's contract you get married after the wedding is over the devil just took your soul you're now the system that was on your side well tear everything from you system only favors the women always has it always will don't get married marriage is a devil's contract let me say it again marriage is a doubles contract you signed it for lights over the cord always point to the woman as in the nurturer even knows she's not she doesn't act like one Devils contract it should be a movie so people would know

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l7_eDfe3QL3sJ08HbuTpZAs9FCFtorHLG8D4yw=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
Nitin Bajaj prije 2 mjeseca

there is nothing in marriage for men

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l780j_Wmsj57W-hKVXrvpbg6kQtgakipNxFzOg=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
Mateo Arzua prije 1 mjesec

Main reason ....The legal system is rig against men and you will loose all your money and kids...

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l78jpzXoooLtDJnbeMGJIi0C3meisUvN3x_YkQ=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
शेखर कुमार prije 8 mjeseci

Most reason are false... I don't want to be married because now days women are behaving like business man they see their partner as worker not as a life partner, they think men love her because of sex but that's not it is about moral support, love, feelings for being your that no one can break...

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l7_fAtKni5mRrSIdoo7dQU43XAQJdUjMCqpmig=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
Repent and Believe prije 1 mjesec (uređeno)

No fault divorce laws are in order. Why would I get married when if we get a divorce the woman could take everything from me?

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l7-oMKUFqE2hwo_V40YT57yKtCBli_b3Q0897g=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
Zakiyah Yasharahla prije 3 tjedna

This is so sad, especially the comments. Marriage is a GODLY thing and if sex wasn't so easy love wouldn't be so hard to find.

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l79VBusLIr966DLTuJC-I44dZa8GhkQNyc2leg=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
Mono Lith prije 3 dana (uređeno)

Marriage and divorce horror story here😣😣😣😣😣. I’m currently going through a divorce. I was married for a year before my wife decided that she wanted to move away from where we are living now. I didnt want to leave because I would have to quit my job that I have 16 years invested in so I would lose my pension. By the way this is coming from someone that didn’t have a job. She just stayed home all day. She also demanded that I cut my family out of my life. Only her family was allowed to have contact with us and our child. I told her that there was no way that I could do something like that. She didn’t care and moved in with her mom and told me that she wouldn’t move back in with me until her demands were met. We argued back and forth for 8 months and then one week, the stress got to me and I had four panick attacks. After being in and out of the hospital and being pumped with Xanax. I decided after getting out of the hospital for the second time to file for divorce. The family courts are biased against men so the majority of guys just put up with their wives to avoid divorce. I’m going to get screwed, but it’s ok because I learned something from my marriage which is that I will never again allow the government to give a woman power over me like that. I’m free now and happier than ever. Good luck out there guys.
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 20/2/2020, 22:45

Jeftinije je ubit ženu nego se razvesti od nje.
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 20/2/2020, 22:45

melkior wrote:Jeftinije je ubit ženu nego se razvesti od nje.
Manje košta i financijski i emocionalno.
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 20/2/2020, 22:49

Najeftinije je drkat i ne imat posla s njima. Bože svašta.

Dobro je oni jedan napisa : u braku nema ništa dobrog za muške.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 20/2/2020, 22:51

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l7_SFZ6Tg8TqhHgnXQervYSrabEKRNhM4n64KA=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

John Smith prije 1 mjesec

With sex dolls being as good as they are, there is now no need to get married.

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l7-9GdshQHmignPbxJUdWHgDQVbmqgwCVR-clA=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Joboo Luvs u prije 5 mjeseci

The courts and feminist, that’s why. Friends w/benefits way better deal for everyone.
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 20/2/2020, 22:53

Djeca su preskupa. Zdravstveno, školovanje, fakultet, odjeća, knjige, vrtić, školski izleti, itd. Živimo u sustavu u kojem su djeca luksuz i priuštiti si ih mogu samo bogati.

melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 20/2/2020, 22:56

Javni školski sustav je u kurcu. Ako hoćeš da ti djeca išta nauče i krenu na fakultet, moraš plaćati instrukcije. Privatni školski sustav - košta.
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 20/2/2020, 23:01

melkior wrote:Djeca su preskupa. Zdravstveno, školovanje, fakultet, odjeća, knjige, vrtić, školski izleti, itd. Živimo u sustavu u kojem su djeca luksuz i priuštiti si ih mogu samo bogati.

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l79Z6KF4VYm1CAta5Mgw02B_TJWy-IMWSaYE-Q=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
SteelCity1981 prije 5 mjeseci

Moral of this story don't have kids unless you can afford them.

melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 20/2/2020, 23:04

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l79dkE4z4aaiHtP5oVzBs5UIH96wf3_6ynWF4g=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Nathan Keel prije 11 mjeseci

Screw this. I'll have a Ferrari & cats for the same price
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 20/2/2020, 23:05

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l792HifYSAgEXZmJG7fXhylxyW7RpifVqCC8hA=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

laststop3h prije 1 godinu

All that money so they can tell you they hate you at 16 and toss you in a nursing home at 65. No thanks
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 20/2/2020, 23:06

Hrvat nožem u Njemačkoj pred djecom ubio ženu - Page 2 AGF-l7-GRXLZLR8fmLMKdQk2vUkDt9j9IsYxfgjwlg=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Mr. Nice Guy 85 prije 7 mjeseci

This doesnt include the fact that future is 70% uncertain no matter how careful u plan..having a children is like a gamble, dont gamble on human beings..and dont blame your children if they wont grow as u plan coz they ddnt tell u to make them in the first place.
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 20/2/2020, 23:27

I za kraj, postoje ženske koje nisu droljaste kučke već su kvalitetne i vrijede truda, ali su i one bome skupe i malo tko si ih može priuštiti. Pa ti onda dođe na isto:

melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 20/2/2020, 23:33

Evo još par dobrih pičoka:

I tako, bolje je biti sam. To je neki drugi svijet.
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next