ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denkverbot

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by kic Thu 5 Dec - 20:44


s čim?

kic
Admin

Posts : 46911
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by night sky Thu 5 Dec - 22:12

aben wrote:
night sky wrote:
aben wrote: ljudi držu da su mišljenja dio osobe koja misli, pa se unda napad na mišljenje doživljava ko napad na osobu.


..... nego je dio koga ili cega?..... fikusa do?......
[size=48]But despite Peterson’s obvious logic- in order to think, you have to risk ofending people-, the Left refuses to concede this particular point. Any statement — [/size][size=48]any statement[/size][size=48] — must be gauged not only on the basis of its truth-value, according to the Left, but on the basis of whether such truth is likely to offend — or, at least, whether such truth is likely to offend groups the Left perceives as victimized. According to the Left, any and all truth must take a back seat to “your truth,” so long as you claim minority status in any way.[/size]


[size=48]De apstraktnog realma, da ti precizno odgovorin.[/size]



..... objasni svojim rijecima......
night sky
night sky

Posts : 1227
2015-08-16


Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by night sky Thu 5 Dec - 22:54

mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
night sky wrote:
aben wrote: ljudi držu da su mišljenja dio osobe koja misli, pa se unda napad na mišljenje doživljava ko napad na osobu.


..... nego je dio koga ili cega?..... fikusa do?......
[size=50]But despite Peterson’s obvious logic- in order to think, you have to risk ofending people-, the Left refuses to concede this particular point. Any statement — [/size][size=50]any statement[/size][size=50] — must be gauged not only on the basis of its truth-value, according to the Left, but on the basis of whether such truth is likely to offend — or, at least, whether such truth is likely to offend groups the Left perceives as victimized. According to the Left, any and all truth must take a back seat to “your truth,” so long as you claim minority status in any way.[/size]


[size=50]De apstraktnog realma, da ti precizno odgovorin.[/size]
Pročitala sam njegov lijep članak, a ide ovako:

"I’ve often read about the terrible things people have done to each other; it goes beyond imagination. It may give good reason to be resentful about human existence. Why is there so much suffering in the world?

Perhaps it is God’s doing. Or maybe it’s the fault of blind fate. You may have every reason to be afflicted by such a way of thinking, but don’t resign yourself to it.

We do not only suffer because of a corrupt system or because we may be victims of outside forces but because we are born human. It is a guarantee that we will all experience it at some point.

If you are suffering now, that is wretched. But alas, it is not special. Accept it; that’s life. Pick up and bear your suffering. Be a good person so as not to make it worse.

Failure to make the proper sacrifices, to reveal yourself, and to live and tell the truth will weaken you. In that weakened state, you will not be able to help yourself. Choose to help yourself.

There are endless reasons to be angry and to suffer. But surrendering to it will only yield more suffering. And that kind of stupidity will corrupt your soul."


......zato sto netko misli da ima vece pravo biti zadovoljan, sretan, imati etc. od ostalih.....
.....najteze je posvetiti se trenutku jer okolnosti pozuruju,udaljavaju od biti onoga u cemu smo.....
night sky
night sky

Posts : 1227
2015-08-16


Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by night sky Thu 5 Dec - 22:59

....a to pravo vjwrojatno proizlazi iz cinjenice da posjeduje nesto vise kreatorove moci tj, samo je osjeca......
night sky
night sky

Posts : 1227
2015-08-16


Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by aben Thu 5 Dec - 23:04

mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
mativka wrote:Aben je lijepo rekao: Grona koja pade u šumi proizvede zvuk.
Njemu se možda ne sviđa takav način pisanja, no to ne znači da nekom drugom neće svidjeti.
Meni kada netko tako nešto kaže za bilo što... odgovorim: 
E, ja baš tako volim! :)

Zašto sex dovodi do razmirica?:)
pa ne dovodi seks, nego osjećaji. ljudi držu da su mišljenja dio osobe koja misli, pa se unda napad na mišljenje doživljava ko napad na osobu. budući da danas zbog kapitalizma i tehnologije više nisu glodni, šibani vitrun i is rukami punih krvavih žuljov, boli ih ka šeću bosi po škalji, ako in se upolu dvo crvena zeredun mislu da su žrtve urote i, naravski, ne moru čuti nišće ča ni sugarcoated.
Pa dobro, ali u sexu uglavnom sudjeluju dvije osobe :)) i mišljenja drugih nije bitno :))

sve navedeno vridi i za to dvoje ki se seksaju

_________________
Insofar as it is educational, it is not compulsory;

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

Posts : 34666
2014-04-16


Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by aben Thu 5 Dec - 23:06

mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
night sky wrote:
aben wrote: ljudi držu da su mišljenja dio osobe koja misli, pa se unda napad na mišljenje doživljava ko napad na osobu.


..... nego je dio koga ili cega?..... fikusa do?......
[size=40]But despite Peterson’s obvious logic- in order to think, you have to risk ofending people-, the Left refuses to concede this particular point. Any statement — [/size][size=40]any statement[/size][size=40] — must be gauged not only on the basis of its truth-value, according to the Left, but on the basis of whether such truth is likely to offend — or, at least, whether such truth is likely to offend groups the Left perceives as victimized. According to the Left, any and all truth must take a back seat to “your truth,” so long as you claim minority status in any way.[/size]


[size=40]De apstraktnog realma, da ti precizno odgovorin.[/size]
Pročitala sam njegov lijep članak, a ide ovako:

"I’ve often read about the terrible things people have done to each other; it goes beyond imagination. It may give good reason to be resentful about human existence. Why is there so much suffering in the world?

Perhaps it is God’s doing. Or maybe it’s the fault of blind fate. You may have every reason to be afflicted by such a way of thinking, but don’t resign yourself to it.

We do not only suffer because of a corrupt system or because we may be victims of outside forces but because we are born human. It is a guarantee that we will all experience it at some point.

If you are suffering now, that is wretched. But alas, it is not special. Accept it; that’s life. Pick up and bear your suffering. Be a good person so as not to make it worse.

Failure to make the proper sacrifices, to reveal yourself, and to live and tell the truth will weaken you. In that weakened state, you will not be able to help yourself. Choose to help yourself.

There are endless reasons to be angry and to suffer. But surrendering to it will only yield more suffering. And that kind of stupidity will corrupt your soul."
x

_________________
Insofar as it is educational, it is not compulsory;

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

Posts : 34666
2014-04-16


Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by aben Thu 5 Dec - 23:08

the_shy_retirer wrote:
aben wrote:
night sky wrote:
aben wrote: ljudi držu da su mišljenja dio osobe koja misli, pa se unda napad na mišljenje doživljava ko napad na osobu.


..... nego je dio koga ili cega?..... fikusa do?......
[size=36]But despite Peterson’s obvious logic- in order to think, you have to risk ofending people-, the Left refuses to concede this particular point. Any statement — [/size][size=36]any statement[/size][size=36] — must be gauged not only on the basis of its truth-value, according to the Left, but on the basis of whether such truth is likely to offend — or, at least, whether such truth is likely to offend groups the Left perceives as victimized. According to the Left, any and all truth must take a back seat to “your truth,” so long as you claim minority status in any way.[/size]


[size=36]De apstraktnog realma, da ti precizno odgovorin.[/size]


ne možemo se ni oko temeljnih stvari složiti

nekad mislin da socijaliti nužno postoju;
ko ča postoji smrt koja doje vridnost životu, tako i socijaliti određuju postojanje pametnih ljudi.

_________________
Insofar as it is educational, it is not compulsory;

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

Posts : 34666
2014-04-16


Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by aben Thu 5 Dec - 23:25

night sky wrote:
aben wrote:
night sky wrote:
aben wrote: ljudi držu da su mišljenja dio osobe koja misli, pa se unda napad na mišljenje doživljava ko napad na osobu.


..... nego je dio koga ili cega?..... fikusa do?......
[size=48]But despite Peterson’s obvious logic- in order to think, you have to risk ofending people-, the Left refuses to concede this particular point. Any statement — [/size][size=48]any statement[/size][size=48] — must be gauged not only on the basis of its truth-value, according to the Left, but on the basis of whether such truth is likely to offend — or, at least, whether such truth is likely to offend groups the Left perceives as victimized. According to the Left, any and all truth must take a back seat to “your truth,” so long as you claim minority status in any way.[/size]


[size=48]De apstraktnog realma, da ti precizno odgovorin.[/size]



..... objasni svojim rijecima......
to jesu moje riječi;
ideje koje reflektiromo postoju neovisno o nami. 
čovik more napisati ideju, i umriti. drugi čovik se more posrati na tu ideju, i umriti. unda treti čovik more prečitati i usvojiti ideju prvoga čovika, a tek unda prečitati drugoga čovika. tvrditi da je drugi čovik napo tretoga, iako je umra prije nego se treti i rodi ne more biti ispravno.

_________________
Insofar as it is educational, it is not compulsory;

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

Posts : 34666
2014-04-16


Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by Guest Fri 6 Dec - 9:50

aben wrote:


Grona koja pade u šumi proizvede zvuk.


A bauštelac?  Ne psujen, ne vridjun, ugladjen, pismen, blage naravi, strpljiv, temeljit, trezun...takovoga čovika povezati is bauštelcima? There must be some mistake there
Istina. Grana pri padu proizvede zvuk.
Ali i govno pri padu također proizvodi zvuk. Možda mi je zbog tog zvuka prva asocijacija bila šupak. 

Imaš pravo, to je bila greška. 
Bauštelci znaju biti sirovi zbog nedostatka obrazovanja. Ti ne možeš koristiti taj izgovor.

Osim toga bauštelci nisu prepotentni seronje, pa je poređenje uistinu neprimjereno.


Ispričavam se svim bauštelcima širom svijeta.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by aben Fri 6 Dec - 11:17

Ra wrote:
aben wrote:


Grona koja pade u šumi proizvede zvuk.


A bauštelac?  Ne psujen, ne vridjun, ugladjen, pismen, blage naravi, strpljiv, temeljit, trezun...takovoga čovika povezati is bauštelcima? There must be some mistake there
Istina. Grana pri padu proizvede zvuk.
Ali i govno pri padu također proizvodi zvuk. Možda mi je zbog tog zvuka prva asocijacija bila šupak. 

Imaš pravo, to je bila greška. 
Bauštelci znaju biti sirovi zbog nedostatka obrazovanja. Ti ne možeš koristiti taj izgovor.

Osim toga bauštelci nisu prepotentni seronje, pa je poređenje uistinu neprimjereno.


Ispričavam se svim bauštelcima širom svijeta.
Osićan iskricu..ko neki hostility prema meni...ma, vjerojatno umišljan

_________________
Insofar as it is educational, it is not compulsory;

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

Posts : 34666
2014-04-16


Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by . Fri 6 Dec - 21:26

Huh,
previše osjećaja u premalo vremena :)

_________________
On & On
avatar
.

Posts : 5861
2018-08-07


Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by aben Sat 7 Dec - 10:11

mativka wrote:Huh,
previše osjećaja u premalo vremena :)

_________________
Insofar as it is educational, it is not compulsory;

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

Posts : 34666
2014-04-16


Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by kic Sat 7 Dec - 10:12

aben wrote:
mativka wrote:Huh,
previše osjećaja u premalo vremena :)

kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46911
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by aben Sat 7 Dec - 10:22

da self test..boy oh boy:)

_________________
Insofar as it is educational, it is not compulsory;

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

Posts : 34666
2014-04-16


Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by . Sat 7 Dec - 10:25

Plačem od smijeha!!!!!!
:rofl :rofl :rofl

_________________
On & On
avatar
.

Posts : 5861
2018-08-07


Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by kic Sat 7 Dec - 10:34


:^^
kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46911
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by aben Sat 7 Dec - 11:08

amo sljedeću temu,

ča mislite o socijalizmu?

_________________
Insofar as it is educational, it is not compulsory;

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

Posts : 34666
2014-04-16


Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by kic Sat 7 Dec - 11:20


socijalisti imaju muda, nakon svega i dalje gurati to

uspjet ce
kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46911
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by aben Sat 7 Dec - 11:27

tartaruga wrote:
socijalisti imaju muda, nakon svega i dalje gurati to

uspjet ce
x

_________________
Insofar as it is educational, it is not compulsory;

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

Posts : 34666
2014-04-16


Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by kic Sat 7 Dec - 14:10


Denkverbot - Page 4 Screen37
kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46911
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by kic Sat 7 Dec - 14:23




umjetnost propada
kic
kic
Admin

Male
Posts : 46911
2014-04-10


https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Denkverbot - Page 4 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum