ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suljo u Drvaru:Necu bre da me Hrvati i Bosnjaci tretiraju agresorom

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Suljo u Drvaru:Necu bre da me Hrvati i Bosnjaci tretiraju agresorom - Page 2 Empty Re: Suljo u Drvaru:Necu bre da me Hrvati i Bosnjaci tretiraju agresorom

Post by epikur37 14/9/2019, 12:17

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:
epikur37 wrote:
Eroo wrote:Alija je žrtvovao mir za rat i jebiga...

Mi i Srbi smo pristali, Alija odbio i poceo rat. Mi i Srbi smo se morali braniti.
evo

Kmeeek

epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Suljo u Drvaru:Necu bre da me Hrvati i Bosnjaci tretiraju agresorom - Page 2 Empty Re: Suljo u Drvaru:Necu bre da me Hrvati i Bosnjaci tretiraju agresorom

Post by epikur37 14/9/2019, 12:17

Mi i srbi vi i mujage. Posteno :D
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by debotoijusto 14/9/2019, 12:23

epikur37 wrote:

Mi i Srbi smo pristali, Alija odbio i poceo rat. Mi i Srbi smo se morali braniti

atroke basna , sad jos 100x ponovit
debotoijusto
debotoijusto

2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 14/9/2019, 12:26

debotoijusto wrote:
epikur37 wrote:

Mi i Srbi smo pristali, Alija odbio i poceo rat. Mi i Srbi smo se morali braniti

atroke basna , sad jos 100x ponovit

Kaj? Mogu i s poluinteligentima ali se moramo barem razumijevati.
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 14/9/2019, 12:42

aben wrote:
Eroo wrote:
aben wrote:
epikur37 wrote:  ...Srbi smo se morali braniti.

epi, centar novog mita

Carrington–Cutileiro plan

Suljo u Drvaru:Necu bre da me Hrvati i Bosnjaci tretiraju agresorom - Page 2 220px-Later_carrington_cutillero
The Carrington-Cutilero Peace Plan (green: Bosniak cantons, red: Serb cantons, blue: Croat cantons)
The original Carrington–Cutileiro peace plan, named for its authors Lord Carrington and Portuguese ambassador José Cutileiro, resulted from the EC Peace Conference held in February 1992 in an attempt to prevent Bosnia-Herzegovina sliding into war. It was also referred to as the Lisbon Agreement (Serbo-Croatian Latin: Lisabonski sporazum). It proposed ethnic power-sharing on all administrative levels and the devolution of central government to local ethnic communities. However, all Bosnia-Herzegovina's districts would be classified as Bosniak, Serb or Croat under the plan, even where no ethnic majority was evident. In later negotiations, there were compromises about changing district borders.[1] On 3 March 1992, Bosnia and Herzegovina was declared independent following a referendum held days earlier on February 29 and 1 March.
On 11 March 1992, the Assembly of the Serb People of Republika Srpska (the self-proclaimed parliament of the Bosnian Serbs) unanimously rejected the original peace plan,[citation needed] putting forth their own map which claimed almost two thirds of Bosnia's territory, with a series of ethnically split cities and isolated enclaves and leaving the Croats and Bosniaks with a disjointed strip of land in the centre of the republic. That plan was rejected by Cutileiro. However, he put forth a revised draft of the original which stated that the three constituent units would be "based on national principles and taking into account economic, geographic, and other criteria."[2]
On 18 March 1992, all three sides signed the agreement; Alija Izetbegović for the Bosniaks, Radovan Karadžić for the Bosnian Serbs and Mate Boban for the Bosnian Croats.
On 28 March 1992, after a meeting with US ambassador to Yugoslavia Warren Zimmermann in Sarajevo, Izetbegović withdrew his signature and declared his opposition to any division of Bosnia.
What was said and by whom remains unclear. Warren Zimmermann denied that he told Izetbegović that if he withdrew his signature, the United States would grant recognition to Bosnia as an independent state. What is indisputable is that on the same day Izetbegović withdrew his signature and renounced the agreement.
drugin ričina, ako odbiješ da te udren i u nos i u drob, unda si kriv za kasniju tuču?
Ako ti je golijat unaprijed  objasnio da ćeš bit udren u nos i udrob nećeš valjda s njim u tuču? Ja ne BiH.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 14/9/2019, 12:52

Vojna karta uoči sklapanja Daytonskog sporazuma.
Tek da se vidi tko je šta u sporazum unio. 
Komšiću na znanje, kao i onima šta danas pričaju 
kako su oslobodili cijelu BiH. 

Suljo u Drvaru:Necu bre da me Hrvati i Bosnjaci tretiraju agresorom - Page 2 1995_Croat_and_Bosniak_Counteroffensives
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Serbinho-3 14/9/2019, 13:15

vuksadinare wrote:
Serbinho-3 wrote:Deblokada Vukovarske kasarne je prekrasna u Mitru o Velikosrpskoj Agresiji Trebam trebate  :cleanteeth

znati ...
..pa nije bila ni blokirana panjino..napadali grad napadani oni

Poceo si i da baronises.

Priznata kao zvanicna verzija, samo u HR loze o nekakvoj VelikoSrpskoj agresiji.

Banja Luku naravno ne pominju.

Usput si Tre-a etiketirao da je bio u Vukovaru kod kasarne a ti u ZG-e kasarne.

Mozda ovde prosipate lovacke price, ali zaboravljate kako ste bili Rambo&Commando :cleanteeth
Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 14/9/2019, 13:24

Eroo wrote:
aben wrote:
Eroo wrote:
aben wrote:
epikur37 wrote:  ...Srbi smo se morali braniti.

epi, centar novog mita

Carrington–Cutileiro plan

ment.
drugin ričina, ako odbiješ da te udren i u nos i u drob, unda si kriv za kasniju tuču?
Ako ti je golijat unaprijed  objasnio da ćeš bit udren u nos i udrob nećeš valjda s njim u tuču? Ja ne BiH.

jo ne govorin da su bosanci pametni, nego da se srbi nisu bronili, ko ča epikur govori.

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2