ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denkverbot

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down

Denkverbot - Page 3 Empty Re: Denkverbot

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb - 12:08

aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:

ekonomoja ni zero sum game. bogatstvo se stalno uvećava. trgovina je win win aktivnost.

a ja sad kapin to je uno kako kad je Isus (bog ga pomiluj) nahroni miljare glodnih ljudi s jenon papalinon.

finnaly.
a sa hodi i ne griši više.

aben ča ti viruješ u Boga?

verujin

e jeben ti Boga da ti jeben! e!

Back to top Go down

Post by aben Sat 23 Feb - 12:16

Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

a ja sad kapin to je uno kako kad je Isus (bog ga pomiluj) nahroni miljare glodnih ljudi s jenon papalinon.

finnaly.

verujin

e, ali ne u smislu da bi mi to smetalo:)

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb - 12:58

aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:

finnaly.

verujin

bogati. hoćeš reći da se veličina planete Zemlje poduplala?

Back to top Go down

Post by aben Sat 23 Feb - 13:23

Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

verujin

bogati.  hoćeš reći da se veličina planete Zemlje poduplala?

ne razumin, u kojen razdoblju da se poduplala? neki smatraju da je misec nasto od zemlje, pa bi se moglo reći da se veličina zemlje značajno i smanjila..

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb - 13:40

aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:

verujin

ne razumin, u kojen razdoblju da se poduplala?  neki smatraju da je misec nasto od zemlje, pa bi se moglo reći da se veličina zemlje značajno i smanjila..

kažeš da je stalni rast win win situacija kapitalističko blagosranje? onaj tko tvrdi da je stalni rast moguć, ili je sociopat luđak ili ekonomist ili aben.

How about 5,000,000,000 humans living on $5 or less a day , now there are those apologists of Capitalism who say if we wait another 100 years or whatever Capitalism will have solved all the problems , problem is Capitalism is the problem , 10 people apparently own more wealth than 3,500,000.000 people put together , now i don’t know what exactly you can get for $5 but i know existing on £5 anywhere on the planet isn’t going to be easy infact downright f——g degrading i know dogs that get 5 times that amount spent on them and good luck to those dogs , but anyone who says after 200+ years of this inhumane society says that we live in a just or reasonable society then sorry i just cannot see it.

The wealth of the Capitalist world is produced by the workers , otherwise you wouldn’t have 250,000 people crammed into one factory , whose owner tours the world in the lap of luxury while his or her employees receive a pittance , i’m working class i’ve probably made about 4 millionaires in my lifetime and all the best to them , but i’m going to retire, if i make it on a shit pension and any health problems i have i’m going to have to hope the state can fix me , this is Capitalism

Back to top Go down

Post by aben Sat 23 Feb - 13:51

Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

ne razumin, u kojen razdoblju da se poduplala?  neki smatraju da je misec nasto od zemlje, pa bi se moglo reći da se veličina zemlje značajno i smanjila..

kažeš da je stalni rast win win situacija kapitalističko blagosranje?  onaj tko tvrdi da je stalni rast moguć, ili je sociopat luđak ili ekonomist ili aben.

How about 5,000,000,000 humans living on $5 or less a day , now there are those apologists of Capitalism who say if we wait another 100 years or whatever Capitalism will have solved all the problems , problem is Capitalism is the problem , 10 people apparently own more wealth than 3,500,000.000 people put together , now i don’t know what exactly you can get for $5 but i know existing on £5 anywhere on the planet isn’t going to be easy infact downright f——g degrading i know dogs that get 5 times that amount spent on them and good luck to those dogs , but anyone who says after 200+ years of this inhumane society says that we live in a just or reasonable society then sorry i just cannot see it.

The wealth of the Capitalist world is produced by the workers , otherwise you wouldn’t have 250,000 people crammed into one factory , whose owner tours the world in the lap of luxury while his or her employees receive a pittance , i’m working class i’ve probably made about 4 millionaires in my lifetime and all the best to them , but i’m going to retire, if i make it on a shit pension and any health problems i have i’m going to have to hope the state can fix me , this is Capitalism

jo nis nišće reko o stalnon rastu.
da, trgovina je vin vin situacija.
stalni rast je moguć.

al ov bezmozgni citat ti je bezmozgan:)
niti jedun njegov de ni nišće konkretno reko- izazuvin te da pokožeš drukčije...
ah, da, ti ne raspravljaš s ustašama:)

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb - 13:59

ustaše nisu ljudi. to je hrpa iskompleksiranih luzera, sociopata, psihopata, malignih narcisoidnih debila, sadista, kriminalaca i lopina svih profila, tu je i  mentorska ekipa pedofila sa Kaptola... baš lijepa menažerija freakova.

Back to top Go down

Post by aben Sat 23 Feb - 14:01

Gnječ wrote:ustaše nisu ljudi. to je hrpa iskompleksiranih luzera, sociopata, psihopata, malignih narcisoidnih debila, sadista, kriminalaca i lopina svih profila, tu je i  mentorska ekipa pedofila sa Kaptola... baš lijepa menažerija freakova.

:)

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb - 14:03

aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:ustaše nisu ljudi. to je hrpa iskompleksiranih luzera, sociopata, psihopata, malignih narcisoidnih debila, sadista, kriminalaca i lopina svih profila, tu je i  mentorska ekipa pedofila sa Kaptola... baš lijepa menažerija freakova.

:)

:) :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb - 14:04

First it should be acknowledged what capitalism is. Generally speaking it's an economic system in which private actors direct the means of production with the imperative of making profit.

It should also be noted that capitalism is not synonymous with a "market." It is not synonymous with "freedom." It is not synonymous with "trade." It is not the way the world has "always been." Prior to the 14th century, you don't have capitalism. Period. Read any legitimate book on ancient or medieval history to prove that or read some economic history. The economics of the past would be unrecognizable to us.

There are reams written about the history of capitalism and historians generally agree its origins are found in the 14th century, but it did not come of age as the world's dominant economic system until the 18th century. Adam Smith in 1776 was writing in part to discredit mercantilist theories of economics which had been the dominant economic system since from 16th century to the 18th. Mercantilism had some relation to capitalism but it was based more on controlling resources, routes, etc... physical things. The imperative was not profit but control of the resources out there, even though you made profits off of it -- and the clear difference was that mercantilism assumed that wealth was finite and to succeed you had to possess more physical stuff than your competitor or you lost.

What really made capitalism dominant were technological advances combined with cultural changes that enabled private investors to have much more power over the economy than ever before. Suddenly workers could produce exponentially more goods using this technology - so that made physical space and control of resources less important. You needed access to, but not control of resources.

At that point, you could start making money off of money & use money as seed to produce more money - that is a key feature of capitalism. If you can't make money off of money alone & private investors cannot or do not direct that process, your system is not quite capitalism. Modern banking, the mechanism by which capitalism runs, did not appear until the 18th century and become more organized in the 19th. Without modern banking you also don't have capitalism.

Well, so what are the problems, relative to the past?

1) Profits before people. Prior to industrialization you desperately needed people for any kind of power, so the elites had certain responsibilities toward the people if they wanted to maintain power - they had to provide common resources for all to use, for example. In fact that was contractual. Democracy, republicanism, representation, social contracts - most of what we associate with freedom pre-dates capitalism because people tried to to figure out the best ways to maintain stable societies in which the people & their support were the basis of your power. A Lord was nothing without his subjects.

In industrial and now technological capitalism, actual people recede in importance because just one person can produce a lot with the aid of technology. That makes people a kind of burden - a cost that must be managed rather than the basis of the elites' power.

2) Over-production. Production can take on a life of its own - produce so much that there is an over-abundance that creates a dis-equilibrium. In some ways that's good, such as enabling the Earth to sustain 7 billion people instead of the ~1 billion population level that existed most of written human history. It also has its downsides - since the imperative is profit, the environmental and social costs of over-production are often overlooked until there's a crisis. That brings us to:

3) Under-consumption --> inherent instability. When production or financial markets take on those lives of their own they become unstable demand creating a crisis. If that fails, the system collapses. The worst of these crises attack the mechanism - the banking system. These are unique situations for world history because the problem becomes not one of resource availability, but money availability. When financial crises occur, there's plenty of food but people don't have the money for it, so instability rises.

Marx predicted that these periodic crises of overproduction and under-consumption would occur approximately every 7 years, which has proven highly accurate - we have a recession every 5-10 years with about 1 out of 5 of those being severe.

Marx pointed that out as an inherent, fatal flaw. Capitalists acknowledge it but say it can be managed - they have institutionalized the flaw with their own term of the "business cycle."

4) Short term thinking. Compared to past systems -Capitalism is very unstable. It encourages a mercenary attitude of get rich while you can. Feudalism lasted for eight hundred years & promoted a culture of continuity. It only had serious crises caused by the system once every 1-2 centuries. It was so stable a system, for example, things like the Notre Dame cathedral could be built over a period of 200 years - and that was when people lived shorter lives. Capitalism could never support that kind of even-handed stability - the kind we would need if we want to take on big projects like exploring space. Investors would get impatient after a handful of years, if that.

Personally, I think we could make capitalism sustainable. We could fix the business cycle problem. But we will choose not to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb - 14:32

Capitalism as we know it is an imperfect system to exchange value. In short, it doesn’t fully support the quality of our lives. I wouldn’t call this ‘bad’ as in many respects the system has brought us forward. Let’s say there is a standing invitation and a feasible possibility to upgrade the system…

That being said, there are two types of reasons how we got here

1. Not knowing what drives the quality of your life

We seldom understand what drives real value to our lives and are often unable to choose those things that really matter to us. I’m talking about immaterial dimensions like relations, a feeling of being at ease and the potential of self-development, not about ‘stuff’. Many amongst us choose ‘stuff’ as a means to fill the immaterial gap.

More broadly, we live in a society that celebrates efficiency, productivity gains, “bigger, cheaper, better, faster” and undervalues other dimensions that brings colour to our life. This cultural bias can be detected in our economic system and is a key cause of the problems you increasingly see around you.

2. An imperfect value exchange system

We have built a system where value creation and money creation are increasingly disconnected. Our monetary economy (think financial markets) and our real economy (the services and goods we buy and consume) are out of balance: the former is a multiple of the latter in size, even though our monetary economy drives less intrinsic value than the real economy.

If you take a closer look how our current system doesn’t align with our core needs, things become quite clear.

Survival & Feeling at ease

We all have basic needs. We need to eat, drink, sleep and breathe, feel secure and we want to stay healthy. These are our primal needs that connect to the oldest parts of our brain.

For the large majority amongst us - those without sufficient passive income - our capitalist system has made the fulfillment of these needs conditional: We need money to pay for these things and capitalism has linked money to work. For many, basic financial security is directy linked with job security.

Hence why the potential of losing one’s job creates so much stress with people. It renders the fulfillment of their basic needs insecure. With the advent of technological acceleration and job destruction, this ‘panic button’ will be pushed more frequently with more and more people. This ‘survival mode’ also pushes back the other types of needs we intrinsically have.

Connection

Apart from the occasional psychopath, we need meaningful relationships to thrive and feel part of the ‘group’. This group can be your team, your peers or the broader society. To achieve this connection, we don’t aspire equality, we want fair inequality.

The problem with our current capitalist system is that it doesn’t ensure this fair inequality. This is abundantly clear with wage policies that are out of balance. If the CEO earns a 100 times more than the lowest earning person in the organization, the potential for human connection is severely harmed.

This need for fair inequality cuts deeper though: not only the earning potential in an organization but also the ownership structure of assets within society (stocks, real estate…) is increasingly unbalanced, something which uncorrected, will only exacerbate.
Growth

We all want to grow and apply our talent in a meaningful way. Many amongst us yearn to learn and excel as it gives us a sense of self-worth. Our current capitalist system doesn’t fully embrace this intrinsic need. What’s more, our security needs often curb this need, bringing people to bore-out and depression. Without corrections we may move into a high-tech, low cost production apparatus that has the potential to offer material abundance but leave us psychologically wrecked.

Letting go

What is increasingly pushed under the rug (think Wall street quarterly result pressure) are our transcendent needs: we want to contribute to a goal that is bigger than ourselves. Generally this can be found in the mission of an organization which describes the value an organization aims to bring to the world.

Our market based capitalist system however overly focuses on financial performance, driving managers to cut corners on the value creation part. This leaves many people with the feeling they are working for an empty soulless shell.

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Sat 23 Feb - 20:47

aben wrote:dok sun isko, prečito sun nekoliko lipih trenutaka denkverbota...ah, good ol days..

našo sun, i prečito, i složin se sun is sobun još uvika. 47., 48., 49., 50. i 1. stranica sljedeće teme.

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com/t10430p920-denkverbot#592145

bukmarkao sad! thx-
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb - 21:10

Maggie19 wrote:
violator wrote:Uz forumonostalgiju prikrada se i retrofuturizam..

Denkverbot - Page 3 Tumblr_orlp0me3TN1rj6lpxo1_r1_1280

(Hajime Soroyama, 1985.)
dobra je ta ;-))
Simpaticna ,-D

A ipak te malo jeza podilazi, ptiznaj. :D

Trenutno dijelimo vremensku liniju s istrebljivacima, a za deset godina mozemo ocekivati i terminatore. Sto znaci da ce nam doci glave ili Skynet ili "Voight-Kampff" test..  :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb - 21:22

kic wrote:
Japanci vizionari :^^

Smjesti se udobno pa da zapocnemo.. :p

Denkverbot - Page 3 Tumblr_opgmil27CI1qc3ju8o4_500

It's Your First Day On The Job At A New Kitchen. The Head Chef Asks You To Prepare A Stew Of Freshly Killed Cats. How Do You Proceed?

https://www.thequiz.com/are-you-a-human-or-a-replicant-take-blade-runners-voight-kampff-test-to-find-out/

Last edited by violator on Sat 23 Feb - 21:30; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Sat 23 Feb - 21:29

If you're starting to think to yourself, "How would a human react?" You're thinking like a replicant already! Just try to answer the questions naturally...

ugh oke..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb - 21:31

kic wrote:
If you're starting to think to yourself, "How would a human react?" You're thinking like a replicant already! Just try to answer the questions naturally...

ugh oke..

Uglavnom okej za replikanta? :D

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Sat 23 Feb - 21:47

Some say that people who treat animals badly stand a good chance of growing up to be sociopaths. But what about the people who created the replicants in the first place? Aren't they sociopaths? They created a race of slaves with the intelligence of humans, with a lifespan of only 4 years...

ajme :|

baš je dobar test, i ovi komentari ispod, potrudili su se..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Sat 23 Feb - 21:49

You can rest easy - You're a regular human, and not a replicant. The Blade Runner won't be hunting you anytime soon.

ih, izvukao sam se!

ali sad mi se gleda BR.. a ovaj zadnji nisam gledao hm..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Sat 23 Feb - 22:09

igram slučaja skidam ovu igru :^^
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb - 23:25

RESULTS FOR:
Are You A Human Or A Replicant? Take Blade Runner's "Voight-Kampff Test" To Find Out...

Human

You can rest easy - You're a regular human, and not a replicant. The Blade Runner won't be hunting you anytime soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb - 23:32

George Galloway vs The US Senate

George Galloway testified to the US Senate Washington, DC on Tuesday, May 17, 2005.

komentari

I have never liked Galloway but watching someone clear their name in this way and keep his cool in the face of these blustering idiots is fascinating.

----

Never in modern politics was a man so principled as George Galloway - and so feared by the establishment.

----

George Galloway has no college/university education and yet he wiped the floor with those Ivy League-educated Senators. Take from that what you will.

---

Absolute Legend. He singlehandedly shut the corrupt US senate up. And made them look like idiot school boys

---
Whether you like Galloway or not, this is what happens when truth and eloquence come together and stand tall in the face of ignorance and lies.

---

This video should be used as a mandatory material in high schools and colleges in political science classes. True gem!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum