ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Tolkien

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

~ Tolkien - Page 3 Empty Re: ~ Tolkien

Post by Ra 5/1/2021, 11:20

violator wrote:
Ra wrote:
Uopće ne osporavam njegovu genijalnost i orginalnost, ali mene on nažalost ostavlja ravnodušnom. 
Čak ni kultni film Gospodar prstenova nisam nikad pogledala do kraja. Bigaje ne ide i gotovo :D

I uopće nije stvar u religioznom pristupu, niti ja izbjegavam filmove s mitološkom ili magijskom tematikom. :)

On je meni isto što i Salvador Dali u slikarstvu. Ne osporavam njegov talent, ali ne samo da ne bih nikad kupila neku njegovu sliku, ne bih je prihvatila čak i da mi je netko pokloni.

Ovo je medjusobno iskljucivo.

Nego, sto ti uopce mislis o zanru fantastike? Ide li to tebi ili je samo podnosis?
Ne slažem se o međusobnoj isključivosti. 
To što mene nešto ne oduševljava (a oduševi nebrojeno drugih ljudi) ne znači da ne mogu priznati i originalnost i genijalnost autoru. 
Ima jako puno stvari koje mene ne dirnu, a smatram da zaslužuju ući u te kategorije jer moj doživljaj tj. ja nisam jedini meritum njihove vrijednosti.
Po drugoj strani mi se dogodi to da me privuče (pa i oduševi) nešto što je kopija ili se sviđa tek malom broju ljudi. 

SF svakako nije moj prvi odabir, ali podnošenje nije ono što bi opisalo moj doživljaj tog žanra. 
Ima par filmova koji su mi super, ali ima i par razvikanih koji nisu ostavili nikakav učinak na mene (njihov sadržaj) 
Oduševili su me recimo Povratak u budućnost, Matrix, Avatar, voljela sam gledati i Zvjezdane staze, Twin Peaks, svidjeli su mi se i Muškarci u crnom, Planet majmuna.
Jurski park, Borba prijestolja i Gospodar prstenova su super snimljeni, sjajni efekti, ali mi nisu dali ono što sam očekivala. Kao ni knjiga koju sam počela čitati i odustala.
Doživjela sam ih sve odreda kao glamurozne bajke za odrasle. 
A meni su ipak draže bajke za djecu. 

I nisam ovo napisala da bih se sukobila s bilo kime ili podcijenila bilo čiji ukus. 
U ovom slučaju je upitan moj ukus, jer sam u debeloj manjini. :)

Ra

2020-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra 5/1/2021, 11:22

venus wrote:
Škoda, jer se stalno provlači nit moći, kako tko na nju reagira, koliko je karakterno snažan, kakve motive ima, želi li je za sebe zbog vječite mladosti (bez mudrosti), opasnost od narcističnog umišljaja moći... i kako samo čisto srce može nositi veliku moć i odgovornost ispravno, sa svrhom. 
Iz tog razloga mogu uvijek gledat trilogiju, neovisno koji dio, ne mora biti po redu..

Jedan od dražih dijelova na tu temu:

:)
Žao mi je što ne dijelimo isto oduševljenje.
Ra
Ra

2020-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/1/2021, 23:43

violator wrote:
venus wrote:

Škoda, jer se stalno provlači nit moći, kako tko na nju reagira, koliko je karakterno snažan, kakve motive ima, želi li je za sebe zbog vječite mladosti (bez mudrosti), opasnost od narcističnog umišljaja moći... i kako samo čisto srce može nositi veliku moć i odgovornost ispravno, sa svrhom. 
Iz tog razloga mogu uvijek gledat trilogiju, neovisno koji dio, ne mora biti po redu..

Da!

Zanimljiva mi je ta ideja prstena koji slusa samo svog gospodara, odnosno, u kojem se nalazi sam njegov duh, njegova esencija pa, tkogod ga nosi, bez obzira na vlastite kvalitete, dobrotu, mudrost, neiskvarenost, ipak biva zaveden mogucnoscu da "ispravlja stvari u svijetu". Jer kako bi uopce nesto sto je stvoreno da pronosi zlo, moglo dovesti do nekog dobra?

U konacnici i Frodo poklekne, ne zeli se od njega odvojiti, ne zeli ga unistiti... Dovoljno je dugo bio u njegovoj blizini, doboljno mu je dugo Sauron saputao, hranio ga slikama kaosa, destrukcije, unosio u njega strah...

The end cannot justify the means, for the simple and obvious reason that the means employed determine the nature of the ends produced.

Aldous Huxley, Ends and Means (1937) ch. 1

Jedan dio kojeg se češće sjetim je opsjednutost, zarobljenost u toksičnosti.
Naime, na licima ljudi vidim grč, izgubljenost, patnju, unutarnja stanja koja se očituju na licu. 

I tad se sjetim vladara Rohana, Theodena:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/1/2021, 23:44

Ra wrote:
venus wrote:

Žao mi je što ne dijelimo isto oduševljenje.

Ma ne treba ti biti žao, pa različitih smo pogleda, želja i stanja.

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 7/1/2021, 10:58

kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/1/2021, 22:47

After the invasion of the fierce hordes of Balchoth, Gondor is on a brink of destruction. The Ruling steward Cirion places his hope to the North, to the half-forgotten nation of the Horselords. Will the knight Borondir succeed and convey Cirion's message?

Horn of Gondor fan film was made in the Czech Republic and depicts a lesser-known chapter from the Tolkien's world, set 500 years before the story of The Lord of the Rings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/2/2021, 12:38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/3/2021, 13:33

Iako je ovo trebalo jucer postaviti, uz malo zakasnjenje - podsjetnik!

____

March 25th (3019.) marks the date when the One Ring was destroyed in the fires of Mount Doom.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sweatingtomordor.wordpress.com/2019/03/25/march-25-3019-the-ring-is-destroyed/amp/

~ Tolkien - Page 3 66cb817bac850e7d8a4baf3ff2fdd3526b3cadb4

~ Tolkien - Page 3 3c40dc3fae52aca4571f88a6eb813cf559a311c0

~ Tolkien - Page 3 694d9c60d280626929e909d04fd789833d71e93a

~ Tolkien - Page 3 9d89258e23e6ddf67cfb4e6444c88834fe98b87d

~ Tolkien - Page 3 F18fe2b12fa9f048cb04b336e7d9f838962341f5

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 26/3/2021, 13:50

gifovi! ~ Tolkien - Page 3 1f493 ~ Tolkien - Page 3 1f493 ~ Tolkien - Page 3 1f493 ~ Tolkien - Page 3 1f493
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 1/4/2021, 10:33

~ Tolkien - Page 3 Fb_im339
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/5/2021, 20:31

A “fairy-story” is one which touches on or uses Faerie, whatever its own main purpose may be: satire, adventure, morality, fantasy. Faerie itself may perhaps most nearly be translated by Magic — but it is magic of a peculiar mood and power, at the furthest pole from the vulgar devices of the laborious, scientific, magician. There is one proviso: if there is any satire present in the tale, one thing must not be made fun of, the magic itself. That must in that story be taken seriously, neither laughed at nor explained away[...]

_____

Mythology is not a disease at all, though it may like all human things become diseased. You might as well say that thinking is a disease of the mind. It would be more near the truth to say that languages, especially modern European languages, are a disease of mythology. But Language cannot, all the same, be dismissed. The incarnate mind, the tongue, and the tale are in our world coeval. The human mind, endowed with the powers of generalization and abstraction, sees not only green-grass, discriminating it from other things (and finding it fair to look upon), but sees that it is green as well as being grass. But how powerful, how stimulating to the very faculty that produced it, was the invention of the adjective: no spell or incantation in Faerie is more potent. And that is not surprising: such incantations might indeed be said to be only another view of adjectives, a part of speech in a mythical grammar. The mind that thought of light, heavy, grey, yellow, still, swift, also conceived of magic that would make heavy things light and able to fly, turn grey lead into yellow gold, and the still rock into a swift water. If it could do the one, it could do the other; it inevitably did both. When we can take green from grass, blue from heaven, and red from blood, we have already an enchanter’s power — upon one plane; and the desire to wield that power in the world external to our minds awakes. It does not follow that we shall use that power well upon any plane. We may put a deadly green upon a man’s face and produce a horror; we may make the rare and terrible blue moon to shine; or we may cause woods to spring with silver leaves and rams to wear fleeces of gold, and put hot fire into the belly of the cold worm. But in such “fantasy,” as it is called, new form is made; Faerie begins; Man becomes a sub-creator[...]

___

It is usually assumed that children are the natural or the specially appropriate audience for fairy-stories. In describing a fairy-story which they think adults might possibly read for their own entertainment, reviewers frequently indulge in such waggeries as: “this book is for children from the ages of six to sixty.” But I have never yet seen the puff of a new motor-model that began thus: “this toy will amuse infants from seventeen to seventy”; though that to my mind would be much more appropriate. Is there any essential connexion between children and fairy-stories? Is there any call for comment, if an adult reads them for himself? Reads them as tales, that is, not studies them as curios. Adults are allowed to collect and study anything, even old theatre programmes or paper bags.

[…]

Among those who still have enough wisdom not to think fairy-stories pernicious, the common opinion seems to be that there is a natural connexion between the minds of children and fairy-stories, of the same order as the connexion between children’s bodies and milk. I think this is an error; at best an error of false sentiment, and one that is therefore most often made by those who, for whatever private reason (such as childlessness), tend to think of children as a special kind of creature, almost a different race, rather than as normal, if immature, members of a particular family, and of the human family at large.

https://www.brainpickings.org/2013/12/05/j-r-r-tolkien-on-fairy-stories/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/6/2021, 08:34

~ Tolkien - Page 3 84112a9b4c2c71f68c635e8b2b6ce3c1bf4b52e1

Arwen's dad is Elrond. As the leader of Rivendell, a venerable warrior, and a famous counselor, Arwen's father is practically always at the center of the continent's politics and wars, and his daughter is often by his side in Rivendell, observing the action. And then there's Arwen's maternal grandmother, Galadriel. The Lady of the Golden Wood is about as old an elf can get, and she's witnessed nearly all of Middle-earth's long, dramatic history. She has incredible power, wields an elven ring, and is one of Sauron's chief enemies. Over the course of her life, Arwen will spend a good amount of time living with her impressive grandmother, doubtlessly gleaning life lessons and learning how to survive as a strong elf-woman among so many power-hungry elves and men.

While having Galadriel and Elrond as her family members is already enough to set Arwen up as a pretty important she-elf, the hereditary connections don't stop there. Even when you look beyond the immediate relatives, Arwen's family history is studded with famous people, particularly through her father. Elrond's father is Eärendil the Mariner, the half-elf, half-man hero that saves the good guys from destruction at the end of the First Age of Middle-earth history. On top of that, Elrond's mother is Elwing, the granddaughter of the man Beren and the half-elven, half-angelic Lúthien, the power couple in one of Tolkien's most famous First Age epics.

And the thing is, we're only touching on the most famous of her relatives here. There are several others who play critical roles in Tolkien's other writings, especially The Silmarillion. Suffice it to say, Arwen is the Middle-earth equivalent of the offspring of a marriage between a rockstar and a Hollywood celebrity. She's got fame, fortune, and political power surrounding her on all sides right from day one. For those of you who didn't notice, she's also descended from men, elves, and the angelic Maiar — that last one is through Lúthien's mother, Melian — giving her and her immediate family a unique connection to all three races.

~ Tolkien - Page 3 64862097c7c36e6814858751a8d23f5fd2ada4f8

According to the appendix of The Return of the King, Arwen is born 241 years into the Third Age. That makes her approximately 2,778 years old by the time the One Ring is destroyed. This isn't terribly old for an elf. In comparison, her grandmother, Galadriel, is over 8,000 years old by then. However, it does give her a solid chunk of experience and means she has a good step up on her future husband's 88-year lifespan.

When Arwen is born, the world is relatively peaceful. A few hundred years before that time, the Second Age wraps up with the epic War of the Last Alliance. That's the event depicted in the opening sequence of The Fellowship of the Ring, where men, elves, and dwarves join together to resist Sauron's first run at conquering the continent. When the dust settles, the Dark Lord is defeated, the Ring has been cut from his hand, and Middle-earth settles down for a long period of relative peace and prosperity.

The primary thing to point out during these early centuries of Arwen's life is the fact that while the power of men grows in Middle-earth, the elves and dwarves slowly begin to fade into obscurity. That's not to say that they're impotent. Places like Lothlórien, Rivendell, and Khazad-dûm are still powerful and influential. However, they stop trending up at this point in time and, if anything, begin to lose the larger political and military power that they once had.

Her people may have been slowly fading, but the first few thousand years of Arwen's life are ones of peaceful comfort. She spends a lot of her time bouncing between Rivendell and Lothlórien. But when we say "bouncing," we're not talking about stopping in on the weekends. As an immortal being, time is no object, and Arwen sets up a nice revolving system where she spends years at a time living in either Rivendell with her nuclear family or in Lothlórien with her grandparents.

In fact, when she first meets Aragorn in Rivendell, which we'll get to in a second, she's just returning from a prolonged stay in Lothlórien. In The Return of the King, she even casually mentions that, "I have dwelt for a time in ... Lothlórien," adding that, "It is many years since I walked in [Rivendell]." While there aren't a ton of details on Arwen's early activity, the bulk of her time for the greater part of 3,000 years seems to have been spent following this pattern of living in one of the two elven havens or traveling between them.

~ Tolkien - Page 3 Fc505aff1bf382289b4a8db713c87a6690c086cb

nastavak na linku:

https://www.looper.com/232002/arwens-entire-backstory-explained/

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 6/6/2021, 22:21

mmm gifovi..

~ Tolkien - Page 3 Anp4e810
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/6/2021, 08:40

kic wrote:
mmm gifovi..

~ Tolkien - Page 3 Anp4e810

:-D

Tolkien. :)

Citala sam prije koji tjedan onaj neki clanak sto je Metka postavila na Asylum o Tolkienu kao "tajnom agentu krscanske objave" i doslo mi je da autoru teksta prisarafim par samara - iskasapio je njegovu fantastiku... To je ono sto mi je oduvijek gadljivo kod kojekakvih misionara i vjerskih zaludjenika - prisvajanje tudjih zivota i djela koja zatim svode na ravan njima poznatu i bitnu.

_____

Kada su Tolkiena upitali kako je nastao njegov Hobit, odgovorio je da mu se naprosto pojavla recenica “In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit”, bez ikakvog dodatnog pojasnjenja. Recenica mu se pricinila zanimljivom pa je krenuo u istrazivanje. :) Nadalje, jednom je prilikom napisao sinu kako ga je netko upitao o cemu bi, zapravo, govorio Gospodar prstenova da se shvati kao alegorija (a znamo da Profesor nije volio alegorije), na sto je njegov odgovor bio kako je samo htio stvoriti situaciju u kojoj je *Elen síla lúmenn’ omentielvo uobicajen pozdrav! 

*A star shines upon our meeting!

(dostupni su titlovi na engleskom)

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 7/6/2021, 11:55

e znam to.. Tolkien nije volio alegorije, nešto je ograničeno u njima (Lewis, kronike iz narnije..)
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/6/2021, 00:39

"Leaf by Niggle" is often seen as an allegory of Tolkien's own creative process, and, to an extent, of his own life.

Plot summary:

In this story, an artist, named Niggle, lives in a society that does not value art. Working only to please himself, he paints a canvas of a great Tree with a forest in the distance. He invests each and every leaf of his tree with obsessive attention to detail, making every leaf uniquely beautiful. Niggle ends up discarding all his other artworks, or tacks them onto the main canvas, which becomes a single vast embodiment of his vision.

However, there are many mundane chores and duties that prevent Niggle from giving his work the attention it deserves, so it remains incomplete and is not fully realised.

At the back of his head, Niggle knows that he has a great trip looming, and he must pack and prepare his bags.

Also, Niggle's next door neighbour, a gardener named Parish, frequently drops by asking for various forms of help. Parish is lame and has a sick wife and genuinely needs help. Niggle, having a good heart, takes time out to help—but he is also reluctant because he would rather work on his painting. Niggle has other pressing work duties as well that require his attention. Then Niggle himself catches a chill doing errands for Parish in the rain.

Eventually, Niggle is forced to take his trip, and cannot get out of it. He has not prepared, and as a result ends up in a kind of institution, in which he must perform menial labour each day. Back at the home to which he cannot return, Niggle's painting is abandoned, used to patch a damaged roof, and all but destroyed (except for the one perfect leaf of the story's title, which is placed in the local museum).

In time, Niggle is paroled from the institution, and he is sent to a place "for a little gentle treatment". He discovers that this new place is the country of the Tree and Forest of his great painting. This place is the true realisation of his vision, not the flawed and incomplete version in his painting.

Niggle is reunited with his old neighbour, Parish, who now proves his worth as a gardener, and together they make the Tree and Forest even more beautiful. Finally, Niggle journeys farther and deeper into the Forest, and beyond into the great Mountains that he only faintly glimpsed in his painting.

Long after both Niggle and Parish have taken their journeys, the lovely place that they created together becomes a destination for many travelers to visit before their final voyage into the Mountains, and it earns the name "Niggle's Parish".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/6/2021, 00:54

What began as a preface to The Golden Key by George MacDonald eventually grew into this charming short story, so named by Tolkien to suggest an early work by P.G. Wodehouse. Composed almost a decade after The Lord of the Rings, and when his lifelong occupation with the 'Silmarillion' was winding down, Smith of Wootton Major was the product of ripened experience and reflection. It was published in 1967 as a small hardback, complete with charming black and white illustrations by Pauline Baynes, and would be the last work of fiction to be published in Tolkien’s own lifetime.

Synopsis

The village of Wootton Major is well-known around the countryside for its annual festivals, which are particularly famous for their culinary delights. The biggest festival of them all is the Feast of Good Children. This festival is celebrated only once every twenty-four years, and the celebrations take the form of a party to which twenty-four children of the village are invited. The highpoint of the party is the Great Cake, which is remarkable for its hidden magical ingredients. Whoever swallows one of these is given the rare gift of an entry into the Land of Faery.

This year the magic star hidden inside the Great Cake was eaten by a blacksmith’s son. The boy did not feel any of its magical properties at once but on the morning of his tenth birthday the star fixed itself on his forehead and marked him as one intimate with the Faeryfolk. This boy grew up to be a blacksmith like his father, but in his free time he roamed into the Land of Faery. The star on his forehead protected him from the evils threatening mortals in that land, and the Folk called him Starbrow and told him about their land and its hidden beauties and dangers.

The years passed and it was now time for another Feast of Good Children. Smith had had his precious gift for most of his life now and the time had come for it to be passed on to some other child. So he gave up the star, and the mysterious new Master Cook baked it into the festive cake once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/6/2021, 02:12

Inspiriran starim legendama sjeverne Europe, keltskom mitologijom, drevnim nordijskim sagama, predajama o vikinškim putovanjima te općenito starim jezicima, pismom i simbolima sjevernih naroda, J. R. R. Tolkien još je u mladosti počeo stvarati obrise velikog proznog epa koji će puno kasnije dobiti naziv Silmarillion.

Prvotne verzije mitoloških priča dorađivao je cijeli život i one su postupno prerasle u složeno, živo tkivo isprepletenih predaja i pjesama te postale okosnica njegovim poznatijim djelima Hobit i Gospodar prstenova koja su nastala nekoliko desetljeća poslije. Pri tome je osmislio čitava rodoslovlja, karte vezane uz pojedina doba i vladare te nekoliko grupa jezika i pisama, a način kojim pripovijeda priziva minule vjekove i daleka prostranstava. Skromno je rezimirao svoj rad riječima: Imam osjećaj da se rukovodim nečim što već negdje postoji, a ne da sam stvaram.

~ Tolkien - Page 3 Pjev-ainura-naslovnica

Silmarillion je ipak ostao nedovršen, nadrastajući svojom višedimenzionalnošću i samog autora koji mu se nikada nije prestajao vraćati, a poslije njegove smrti mnogobrojne je rukopise za izdavanje priredio njegov sin Christopher, nakon nekoliko godina strpljivog uredničkog rada.

Djelo Silmarillion osim središnje Priče o silmarilima, priče o sudbini triju veličanstvenih dragulja koji čuvaju prvotnu božansku svjetlost, sadrži još i četiri kraća, autoru jako važna djela. Ovdje donosimo izvatke iz uvodnog pjeva Ainulindalë koji opisuju nastanak svijeta u velikoj Muzici Ainura kada je objavljena vizija slave njegova početka i divote njegova kraja…

Bje Eru, Jedini, kojega na Ardi zazivlju imenom Ilúvatar; a on ponajprije stvori Ainure, Blažene, koji bijahu izdanci njegove misli i postojahu s njime prije nego je išta drugo bilo stvoreno. On im se obrati, predlažući im glazbene napjeve; a oni zapjevaše pred njim, na radost njegovu. (…) Uto dođe čas u kojem Ilúvatar okupi sve Ainure i objavi im silovit i moćan napjev, u kojem im ukaza krasnije i veličajnije stvari nego ikad dotada; a slava je njegova početka i divota njegova kraja zadivila Ainure, pa su se oni poklonili pred Ilúvatarom i ušutjeli.

Tad im Ilúvatar reče:

– Od ovog napjeva koji sam vam razotkrio, želja mi je da skladnim jedinstvom načinite velebnu glazbu. A kako sam u svakom od vas raspirio Oganj neugasivi, na vama je da ga svojim moćima ukrasite, svaki prema vlastitom znanju i umijeću i kako držite da je pravo…

Nato glasovi Ainura (…) stadoše oblikovati Iluvatarov napjev u divotnu glazbu; a zvuk se bezbrojnih, skladno isprepletenih melodija vinu u vis, prekorači uhom čujne dubine i visine i preplavi Ilúvatarov nastan, a glazba i njezin odjek dospješe u Prazninu i ispuniše je cijelu. Nikad više nisu Ainuri složili glazbu sličnu ovoj, iako je rečeno da će još krasniju pred Ilúvatarom zapjevati zborovi Ainura i Ilúvatarove djece po svršetku svijeta. Tad će svaki Ilúvatarov napjev pravo otpjevati, a kako im koji preko usana prijeđe, umah će se ostvariti, jer svi će do kraja spoznati kakav im je udio namijenio, a znat će i smisao ostalih, a Ilúvatar će, zadovoljan, njihove misli pozlatiti tajnim plamom.

Sad je, međutim, Ilúvatar sjeo i slušao i dugo mu se činilo da je dobro, jer je glazba bila bez mane. No netom se napjev stao razvijati, kadli se Melkor dosjeti uplesti u glazbu neke od svojih zamisli koje se nisu slagale s Ilúvatarovim napjevom, jer je htio povećati moć i slavu svog udjela. Melkoru su pak od svih Ainura bili darovani najveća snaga i znanje, jer je od svake moći u svoje braće posjedovao po djelić…

Ilúvatar tad prozbori i kaza:

– Silni su Ainuri, a najsilniji među njima Melkor jest; no ipak, neka znade i on i svi Ainuri da ja sam Ilúvatar i sve ono o čemu do maločas pjevali ste pretvorit ću u djelo da na oči svoje ugledate što ste načinili. A ti ćeš, o Melkore, spoznati da se nijedan napjev otpjevati ne može, a da nema svoj izvor najdublji u meni i nitko protiv moje volje ne može glazbu izmijeniti. A onaj koji pokuša, postaje oruđe u mojim rukama kojim ću veća čudesa stvoriti nego što ih ovaj može zamisliti…

Kad dospješe u Prazninu, Iluvatar im se obrati i kaza:

– Evo vaše Pjesme!

I ukaza im sliku, darovavši im vid kao onomad sluh, te su pred sobom ugledali novi Svijet, vidljiv i sav zaokružen sred Praznine u kojoj je postojao, a da nije bio dio nje. I dok su u čudu zurili, povijest se tog Svijeta stade otkrivati te im se činilo da on živi i raste…

– Evo Pjesme vaše! Evo Poja vašeg, u kojem će svaki od vas, unutar moje zamisli prvotne, pronaći sve ono što mu se činilo da je sam smislio i pridodao. I ti ćeš, Melkore, u njemu pronaći sve zamisli svoje potajne i spoznati da su one tek čestice cjeline i pritoci njezinoj slavi.

~ Tolkien - Page 3 Pjev-ainura-bijeli-brodovi

(…) Tako Ainuri znadu mnogo štošta što je prošlo, i što jest, i što će tek biti i malo je toga pred njima skriveno. No postoje stvari koje ni oni ne mogu raspoznati, (…) jer jedino je samom sebi Ilúvatar razotkrio cijeli svoj naum te se tako u svakom novom dobu zgodi nešto novo i nepredvidivo koje nema uzroka u prošlosti. Još se slika mladog Svijeta pred njima opijevala, kadli Ainuri opaziše u njoj i ono čega se nisu bili dosjetili. I ugledaše, zadivljeni, dolazak Ilúvatarove djece i boravište za njih načinjeno, te umah spoznaše da su i sami imali udjela u njegovoj pripravi onomad dok su glazbu skladali, ali mu nisu znali druge svrhe doli njegove krasote… Stoga kad su ih ugledali, još su ih silnije zavoljeli, jer su bili bića drugačija od njih, neobična i slobodna, u kojima su svaki put iznova nazirali odsjaj Ilúvatarova uma i tako upoznali još ponešto od njegove mudrosti koja je njima bila skrivena…

Ilúvatarova djeca su vilenjaci i ljudi, Prvorođeni i Sljedbenici. Sred svakojakih divota što ih je onomad na Svijetu bilo, sred golemih dvorana njegovih, dalekih pustošija i kružećih vatri, Ilúvatar odabra mjesto njihova boravišta u Osvit vremena, među nebrojenim zvijezdama…

– Znam za čim žude vaša srca; da ono što vidjeste uistinu i bude, ne jedino u vašim mislima, već stvarno poput vas, a ipak drugačije. Zaista, kažem vam: Ea! Neka bude tako! Odaslat ću u Prazninu Oganj neugasivi, da se nastani u srcu Svijeta i Svijet će Biti, a oni od vas koji to požele, moći će na nj sići…

I umah Ainuri opaziše u daljini neku svjetlost što je bila nalik na oblak sa srcem od živog plamena i spoznaše da ono nije vizija, već nova Ilúvatarova tvorevina: Ea, svijet koji postoji.

Tako se zgodi da su jedni od Ainura ostali uz Ilúvatara, izvan granica Svijeta, a drugi, među kojima bijahu i oni najkrasniji i najsilniji, od Ilúvatara se otputili i spustili na Svijet. No jedno im je uvjetovao Ilúvatar, ili pak ljubav što su je nosili u srcima: da svojim moćima Svijet otada ispune i svežu te da zauvijek ostanu na njemu, sve do njegova svršetka i da on živi u njima, a oni u njemu. Upravo im zbog toga nadjenuše ime Valari, Sile Svijeta…

Iz knjige: Silmarillion, J.R.R. Tolkien
Algoritam, Zagreb 2002.
Priredila: Nataša Žaja

______

Ainulindalë - Pjev Ainura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/7/2021, 03:37

The first sources of light for all of Arda were two enormous Lamps, Illuin, the silver one to the north and Ormal, the golden one to the south. These were cast down and destroyed by Melkor. Afterwards, the Valar went to Valinor and Yavanna sang into existence the Two Trees, silver Telperion and golden Laurelin. Telperion was considered male and Laurelin female. The Trees sat on the hill Ezellohar located outside Valimar. They grew in the presense of all of the Valar, watered by the tears of Nienna.

~ Tolkien - Page 3 21473710

Each tree was a source of light: Telperion's silver and Laurelin's gold. Telperion had dark leaves (silver on one side) and his silvery dew was collected as a source of water and of light. Laurelin had gold-trimmed leaves and her dew was likewise collected by Varda.

One "day" lasted twelve hours. Each Tree, in turn, would give off light for seven hours (waxing to full brightness and then slowly waning again), so that at one hour each of "dawn" and "dusk" soft gold and silver light would be given off together.

Jealous Melkor enlisted the help of the giant spider-creature Ungoliant (an ancestress of Shelob) to destroy the Two Trees. Concealed in a cloud of darkness, Melkor struck each Tree and the insatiable Ungoliant devoured whatever life and light remained in them.

Again Yavanna sang and Nienna wept, but they succeeded only in reviving Telperion's last flower (to become the Moon) and Laurelin's last fruit (to become the Sun). These were assigned to lesser spirits, male Tilion and female Arien, after the 'genders' of the Trees themselves. This is why, in The Lord of the Rings, the Sun is usually referred to as "she" and the moon as "he".

However the true light of the Trees, before their poisoning by Ungoliant, was said to now reside only in the Silmarils.

Back to top Go down

Post by metilda 15/7/2021, 08:01

violator wrote:Bje Eru, Jedini, kojega na Ardi zazivlju imenom Ilúvatar; a on ponajprije stvori Ainure, Blažene, koji bijahu izdanci njegove misli i postojahu s njime prije nego je išta drugo bilo stvoreno. On im se obrati, predlažući im glazbene napjeve; a oni zapjevaše pred njim, na radost njegovu. (…) Uto dođe čas u kojem Ilúvatar okupi sve Ainure i objavi im silovit i moćan napjev, u kojem im ukaza krasnije i veličajnije stvari nego ikad dotada; a slava je njegova početka i divota njegova kraja zadivila Ainure, pa su se oni poklonili pred Ilúvatarom i ušutjeli.

Tad im Ilúvatar reče:

– Od ovog napjeva koji sam vam razotkrio, želja mi je da skladnim jedinstvom načinite velebnu glazbu. A kako sam u svakom od vas raspirio Oganj neugasivi, na vama je da ga svojim moćima ukrasite, svaki prema vlastitom znanju i umijeću i kako držite da je pravo…

Nato glasovi Ainura (…) stadoše oblikovati Iluvatarov napjev u divotnu glazbu; a zvuk se bezbrojnih, skladno isprepletenih melodija vinu u vis, prekorači uhom čujne dubine i visine i preplavi Ilúvatarov nastan, a glazba i njezin odjek dospješe u Prazninu i ispuniše je cijelu. Nikad više nisu Ainuri složili glazbu sličnu ovoj, iako je rečeno da će još krasniju pred Ilúvatarom zapjevati zborovi Ainura i Ilúvatarove djece po svršetku svijeta. Tad će svaki Ilúvatarov napjev pravo otpjevati, a kako im koji preko usana prijeđe, umah će se ostvariti, jer svi će do kraja spoznati kakav im je udio namijenio, a znat će i smisao ostalih, a Ilúvatar će, zadovoljan, njihove misli pozlatiti tajnim plamom.

Sad je, međutim, Ilúvatar sjeo i slušao i dugo mu se činilo da je dobro, jer je glazba bila bez mane. No netom se napjev stao razvijati, kadli se Melkor dosjeti uplesti u glazbu neke od svojih zamisli koje se nisu slagale s Ilúvatarovim napjevom, jer je htio povećati moć i slavu svog udjela. Melkoru su pak od svih Ainura bili darovani najveća snaga i znanje, jer je od svake moći u svoje braće posjedovao po djelić…

Ilúvatar tad prozbori i kaza:

– Silni su Ainuri, a najsilniji među njima Melkor jest; no ipak, neka znade i on i svi Ainuri da ja sam Ilúvatar i sve ono o čemu do maločas pjevali ste pretvorit ću u djelo da na oči svoje ugledate što ste načinili. A ti ćeš, o Melkore, spoznati da se nijedan napjev otpjevati ne može, a da nema svoj izvor najdublji u meni i nitko protiv moje volje ne može glazbu izmijeniti. A onaj koji pokuša, postaje oruđe u mojim rukama kojim ću veća čudesa stvoriti nego što ih ovaj može zamisliti…

Bez ikakve želje i namjere da se svađam i nadmudrujem..
Ali kad bi ti bio poznat nauk o anđelima i Luciferu vidjela bi da je Tolkien u Ainurima opisao stvaranje devet anđeoskih korova koji stoje pred licem Božjim i pjevaju pjesmu hvale kroz cijelu vječnost.
A ti anđeoski korovi su Serafini, Kerubini, Prijestolja, Gospodstva, Vlasti, Moći, Poglavarstva, Arkanđeli, svi Anđeli.

Melkor je prikaz Lucifera, najljepšeg i najmoćnijeg od svih anđela koji se uzoholio i odbio služiti i kroz cijelu vječnost njegov Non serviam kvari anđeoski pjev.
Anđeli koji su ostali u nebu pjevaju pred licem Božjim, anđeli koji su došli na zemlju su anđeli čuvari svakog pojedinog čovjeka i naroda koji služe čovjeku i štite ga, savjetuju brinu za njega i čovjekovi su najbolji prijatelji. Kao što svaki čovjek ima svog anđela čuvara tako i svaki narod ima svog anđela.

Reče im Isus: »Djeca se ovog svijeta žene i udaju. No oni koji se nađoše dostojni onog svijeta i uskrsnuća od mrtvih niti se žene niti udaju. Zaista, ni umrijeti više ne mogu: anđelima su jednaki i sinovi su Božji jer su sinovi uskrsnuća.«
metilda
metilda

2021-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/7/2021, 18:04

Oprosti, Metka, nisam namjerno ignorirala post. Odgovorit cu ti kad si uzmem vremena. Ovo su sve neki kratki dolasci

Usput, jesi li ti negdje napisala da imas Jungovu Crvenu knjigu? Htjela bih je naruciti pa me zanima jesi li je pronasla u knjizari ili ti je dosla postom?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum