ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trava

Go down

Trava Empty Trava

Post by Yehudi 26/11/2017, 19:54

Trava High-Times-in-Ancient-China

High Times in Ancient China: 2,700-Year-Old Marijuana Stash Found in Shaman Grave

A 2,700-year-old stash of whole marijuana plants was uncovered in an ancient tomb in northwest China. If marijuana aged like wine, the rare “artifact” may be one of the most wanted 

objects for all the pot smokers around the world, but according to the researchers, the weed had decomposed over the years and no one would feel any effects if they smoked it today.

Trava Tomb-of-the-Chinese-shaman

The tomb of the Chinese shaman where the oldest package of marijuana in history was found.

History of Marijuana

Despite the tomb stash found in China being the oldest found so far, this isn’t the first time that archaeologists have discovered remains of the notorious plant. Marijuana, also known as cannabis or pot, has a long history of human use. The majority of ancient civilizations, however, didn’t grow the plant to get high as people usually do nowadays – they used it as herbal medicine. Remnants of cannabis have been found in ancient Egypt and other sites. The substance has also been referred to by authors such as the famous Greek historian Herodotus, who described the Scythians inhaling the smoke from smoldering cannabis seeds and flowers to get high.

Trava Seshat_1

Seshat, the ancient Egyptian goddess of record-keeping and measurement with a colorful cannabis leaf over her head.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/artifacts-other-artifacts/high-times-ancient-china-2700-year-old-marijuana-stash-found-shaman-grave-021722

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trava uvik i svuda

L E G A L I Z E 
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Trava Empty Re: Trava

Post by Yehudi 26/11/2017, 20:01

Trava Cannabis-in-Ancient-Korea

Wearing it, Smoking it, or Selling it? The Hazy History of Cannabis in Ancient Korea

Cannabis. Even the word is enough to bring people closer or drive them further away. Although the topic of legalization is controversial in the USA, not all regions have felt this way. In fact, the...

[size=20][size=20]Magu: The Hemp Goddess Who Healed Ancient Asia

"Cannabis" and "criminal" are synonymous in many countries. While cannabis has been steadily weaving onto the "right" side of the law in recent years, the "high" people get from the plant is still...

Trava Skull_1

[size=20]Surprising 5,000-Year-Old Cannabis Trade: Eurasian Steppe Nomads Were Earliest Pot Dealers

The nomad tribe known as the Yamnaya, who were among the founders of the European civilization, may have been the first pot dealers, archaeologists say. Moreover, they were responsible for the first...

[/size][/size][/size]
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by immortal 9/1/2018, 21:42

proizvodiš pa reklamiraš ili šta ????

Daj da na vrijeme razotkriveni i pokošeni budu mučitelji naši i krvnici.
immortal
immortal

Female
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by immortal 9/1/2018, 21:43

povijest trave???
sadašnjost ????

Daj da na vrijeme razotkriveni i pokošeni budu mučitelji naši i krvnici.
immortal
immortal

Female
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by BB-8 10/1/2018, 14:07

2016-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content