ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PANIKA - Kina pozvala SAD da zajedno osiguraju stabilnost svjetske ekonomije i blistavu budućnost

Go down

PANIKA - Kina pozvala SAD da zajedno osiguraju stabilnost svjetske ekonomije i blistavu budućnost Empty PANIKA - Kina pozvala SAD da zajedno osiguraju stabilnost svjetske ekonomije i blistavu budućnost

Post by Guest 9/9/2015, 18:37

China issued a statement "calling on US to jointly ensure global economic stability," tonight following a farcical intervention last night on record low volumes and a small devaluation of the Yuan. Foreign Minister Wang added "China and U.S. should also properly handle disagreements and safeguard current international order," just as another minister spewed forth "China’s economic outlook is very bright". Further measures detailing the new capital restrictions for forward FX transactions were announced (which will likely do for CNH what regulators did to Chinese index futures). Chinese stoicks are extending their gains in the pre-open on vapid volume as China leaves Yuan practically unchanged.

*CHINA CALLS ON U.S. TO JOINTLY ENSURE GLOBAL ECONOMIC STABILITY

China and the U.S. should jointly ensure global financial and economic stability, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said when meeting with a former U.S. National Security Council official.

China and U.S. should also properly handle disagreements and safeguard current international order, as China President Xi Jinping is scheduled to visit the U.S. later this month, Wang said Sept. 7

PANIKA - Kina pozvala SAD da zajedno osiguraju stabilnost svjetske ekonomije i blistavu budućnost 20150908_chinaopen_0

Back to top Go down