ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samo 6% amerikanaca vjeruje u medije

Go down

Samo 6% amerikanaca vjeruje u medije Empty Samo 6% amerikanaca vjeruje u medije

Post by Kermit Sat 22 Oct - 15:46

https://www.rt.com/usa/340124-americans-trust-media-plummets/
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Samo 6% amerikanaca vjeruje u medije Empty Re: Samo 6% amerikanaca vjeruje u medije

Post by Kermit Sat 22 Oct - 15:46

[size=34]Only 6% of Americans trust the media – survey[/size]
Published time: 18 Apr, 2016 23:35
Get short URL
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Samo 6% amerikanaca vjeruje u medije Empty Re: Samo 6% amerikanaca vjeruje u medije

Post by Kermit Sat 22 Oct - 15:47

As accusations of bias fly during an election year, a new report shows that Americans have serious misgivings about the media, with only six percent saying they have “a great deal of confidence” in the press.
A survey of more than 2,000 adults released on Sunday showed that trust in the media has dipped to dramatically low levels. About 52 percent of respondents said they have “some confidence” in the press, while 41 percent said they have“hardly any confidence.”
“Over the last two decades, research shows the public has grown increasingly skeptical of the news industry,” the report from the American Press Institute reads. “The study reaffirms that consumers do value broad concepts of trust like fairness, balance, accuracy, and completeness. At least two-thirds of Americans cite each of these four general principles as very important to them.”
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Sat 22 Oct - 15:48

kod nas je brojka nažalost još uvijek velika, ako Šprajc plešući izlazi iz studija pola nacije svrši u panatlonice
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct - 16:02

vjerojatno je postotak dosta veći(inače bi Trump lako dobio izbore), ali sve jedno punnoo manji nego u RH..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct - 16:24

a tih 6% sluša RT i čita pravda.ru umjesto domaćih medija ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct - 16:40

nebih baš rekao, prije ljudi "procesuiraju informacije", čitaju iz više izvora, sa više različitih medija(od štambe, facebooka, twitera, youtuba, internet portala, komentara na članke, foruma) i onda zaključuju ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct - 16:48

pa jedini mediji u kojima nema propagande i koji su objektivni danas su RT, pravda.ru, PressTV...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct - 16:48

...i od američkih možda onaj InfoWars

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct - 17:43

deda ilerminatus wrote:pa jedini mediji u kojima nema propagande i koji su objektivni danas su RT, pravda.ru, PressTV...

cheers

jebiga i oni su propaganda, ali sa druge strane saznat ćeš neke stvari na njima , koje nećeš saznati na usa mainstream medijima .. ali smješni su mi iz Rusija Today, kada slave islamizaciju rusije, i tamo slave kako ruskinje nose hidjab na sportskim takmičenjima da se bolje prilagode muslimanima itd.. 

jedini veći USA mainstream medij koji je na strani republikanaca(ili barem neutralan) je foxnews. tamo jedino osim trumpovih afera, možeš i pročitati da gle čuda postoji wikileaks itd :D

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Sat 22 Oct - 18:07

fora strip, Loki the God of Lies..

Samo 6% amerikanaca vjeruje u medije Voteloki_featured
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Sat 22 Oct - 18:15

"The whole process is just fascinating. They're not really competing with their ideas — They are competing with stories."
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down