ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dankverbot

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Go down

Dankverbot - Page 25 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by Guest 11/11/2018, 16:04

AnnieAreYouOk? wrote:Onog tko jje izmislio autocorrect treba objesit' za yaya.

https://www.phonearena.com/news/How-to-turn-off-auto-correct-on-Google-Keyboard-Android_id78898

https://www.wikihow.tech/Turn-Off-Autocorrect-on-Android

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/11/2018, 17:18

Gnječ wrote:
AnnieAreYouOk? wrote:Onog tko jje izmislio autocorrect treba objesit' za yaya.

https://www.phonearena.com/news/How-to-turn-off-auto-correct-on-Google-Keyboard-Android_id78898

https://www.wikihow.tech/Turn-Off-Autocorrect-on-Android

Da provjerim je li uspjelo..

Fercera! Ovaj drugi link je puno bolji jer mi nije pisalo "Google keyboard", npr.

Hvalaa! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 11/11/2018, 18:10

sad se nece moc izvlacit da je nismo shvatili :P
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/11/2018, 20:27

LISTEN: How VC Nick Hanauer’s outrage over income inequality was shaped by his experiences as a kid

The Seattle maverick, who has pushed for a slate of progressive policies while warning his “fellow zillionaires” that the pitchforks are coming, explains on “The Bottom Line” podcast that his dad helped to shape his values.

BY RICK WARTZMAN 3 MINUTE READ

When venture capitalist, entrepreneur, and political provocateur Nick Hanauer was coming of age in Seattle, he wanted a sports car. His father, however, wouldn’t let him get one.

It wasn’t because the family, which owned and ran bedding producer Pacific Coast Feather Co., didn’t have the money for a luxury like that. Nor was it because Hanauer’s dad deemed it too dangerous or frivolous.

He forbade the purchase because he was worried about the optics. “He felt strongly that it sent the entirely wrong signal to our employees who worked, in his opinion, harder than I did and couldn’t afford such a thing,” Hanauer told me on the latest edition of my podcast, The Bottom Line.

“That was just kind of the perspective that my dad had,” Hanauer adds, “and I suppose I got some of it.”

Actually, Hanauer got substantially more than some.

An early investor in Amazon and a co-founder of Second Avenue Partners, Hanauer for years has been citing the dangers of income inequality in America, famously warning his “fellow zillionaires” that “if we don’t do something to fix the glaring inequities in this economy, the pitchforks are going to come for us.”
He also hasn’t been shy about offering a host of policy prescriptions to lift up the working class. Among them: raising the minimum wage to as much as $25 an hour at the nation’s biggest corporations; making vastly more people eligible for overtime pay; creating a system of portable, pro-rated, and universal benefits for independent workers; and curtailing stock buybacks.

If he had his way, he’d also significantly boost corporate taxes—a total reversal of Trumpian economics.

Hanauer says that he learned the merits of this idea from watching his father manage Pacific Coast Feather. At the time, in the 1970s, the top corporate rate was 48%. (The Trump tax law just lowered it to 21% from 35%.)

“When I grew up in the family business and tax rates were very, very high, my dad employed this fantastic tax-avoidance scheme,” Hanauer says. “We called it investing in the business.

“What my dad did to avoid paying corporate tax, which he hated, was to spend every dollar of cash flow on more employees, more factories, and more equipment,” he recalls. “We kept our profits insanely low because we did not want to pay more corporate tax. Today. . . the penalty of high profits is very, very low.”

While Hanauer has harsh words for what he calls the “trickle-downers,” his condemnation is not limited to one side of the political aisle. “The evisceration of the middle class,” he says, “took place during Democrat and Republican administrations.”

He also sees the public sector as just one part of the problem; the private sector, in Hanauer’s eyes, has largely abdicated its responsibility, as well. “In the old days, big companies used to set the tone at the top,” he says. “Today, they drag everyone down to the bottom. And that shouldn’t be tolerated.”

One of the corporations that Hanauer criticizes is Amazon, which he helped to get off the ground (and where, it was recently disclosed, the median employee made $28,446 last year while CEO Jeff Bezos’s net worth has climbed to more than $130 billion).

“They’re super exploitive—just unacceptable,” Hanauer says. “What I can guarantee you is that Jeff Bezos is not going to change those things in the absence of somebody putting essentially a gun to his head and forcing him to do it.”

If Hanauer’s father helped to forge a firebrand, there’s at least one aspect of the son’s life that he would have trouble fathoming. “I . . . have this giant pile of money that would have been inconceivable to my dad,” Hanauer says. “And I live a ridiculously lavish life as a consequence of that.”

You can listen to my entire interview with Hanauer here, along with Larry Buhl reporting on the steady erosion of overtime pay in America, and Karan Chopra explaining how great social benefits can result when “agents of innovation” combine with “agents of scale.”

interview with Hanauer here click to play

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/11/2018, 20:42

Beware, fellow plutocrats, the pitchforks are coming | Nick Hanaue

kapitalista govori da ovakav kapitalizam kojeg i aben zagovara neće dugo trajati.

Nick Hanauer is a rich guy, an unrepentant capitalist — and he has something to say to his fellow plutocrats: Wake up! Growing inequality is about to push our societies into conditions resembling pre-revolutionary France. Hear his argument about why a dramatic increase in minimum wage could grow the middle class, deliver economic prosperity ... and prevent a revolution.

---

I'm sure the Republicans, extreme right-wing conservatives, corporatists and neo-cons don't know what to do with this guy. I appreciate a lot of what this guy is saying but it changes nothing for us 'regular' people. We still have to push on with the revolt because no plutocrat, no matter how well-intentioned, will save us.

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 11/11/2018, 21:30

znači Bezosu pištolj na glavu, fina rješenja..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/11/2018, 21:42

kic wrote:
znači Bezosu pištolj na glavu, fina rješenja..

to se zove payback. i ti koji si broke bez para štitiš lupeže koji te kradu i još si toliko besramno drzak da osuđuješ tog čovjeka koji je to rekao o svom kolegi kojeg zna zilion puta bolje nego ti. sad ćeš tog čovjeka osuđivat i zato jer je rekao da je Trump sociopata, narcisoidni lažov?

evo ti na idućem postu poklanjam knjigu ne moraš ju kupit ali ju moraš pročitati i bilo bi pošteno da knjigu kupiš ako ti bude malo prosvjetlila razmišljanje.

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 11/11/2018, 21:48

to se zove instant rješenje koje nije rješenje već pljačkaško-osvetnička metoda iz koje će se kratko netko napiti i onda.. onda što?
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/11/2018, 21:49

The Art of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli

I am currently reading the Dutch translation, but by the time you read this the English version should also have been published. Rolf Dobelli hails from Switzerland and, to place him, has among others been CEO of SwissAir. He's in management: founded www.getAbstract.com, holding 100's of management book abstracts. This book has as subtitle: 52 thinking errors you better leave to others. Reading this will increase your modesty, because, as will be quite clear, those thinking errors are also comitted by you not just by others. Let me give you a few examples, first some that we know from audio listening tests (here I go again): Confirmation Bias, Authority Bias, Groupthink, Framing.

One could ask the question: if we are such sloppy thinkers, how come humanity has done so well the last few 1000 centuries? The point is, that all these biases, predispositions and gut reactions have helped us to survive in the daily struggle on the savannah. It's just the last few 1000 years that our environment has been totally reshaped, requiring totally different proficiencies that evolution hasn't had a a chance yet to select for. One thing evolution did select for was a sentient, thinking brain, and that now helps to compensate for the shortcomings in our traditional automatic responses.

The Story Bias: We make up stories to give meaning to events. In hindsight it is easy to see how Greenspan's policy lead to the collapse of Lehman Brothers (which cost me personally about 30k$). But we also make up stories to give meaning to our own life, and that is necessary because without a story our life just hasn't any meaning. We want, we need stories. See YouTube 'Google Parisian Love'. It's just a commercial, but cunningly packaged as a story. Brilliant.

knjigu evo poklanjam pdf format. mukte samo za kica. mogu i svi ostali klik na link  i download i pročitati.

Rolf Dobelli, born 1966, is a Swiss writer, novelist and entrepreneur. He has an
MBA and a PhD in economic philosophy from the University of St. Gallen,
Switzerland. Dobelli is co-founder of getAbstract, the world`s leading provider of
book summaries. Most famously, he is author of THE ART OF THINKING
CLEARLY, which became an instant success and landed on the number 1 spot
on Germany`s official bestseller list and has been translated into many
languages. Dobelli is also founder and curator of ZURICH.MINDS, an invitationonly
community of the most distinguished thinkers, scientists and artists.

LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/11/2018, 21:55

kic wrote:
to se zove instant rješenje koje nije rješenje već pljačkaško-osvetnička metoda iz koje će se kratko netko napiti i onda.. onda što?

emotional gibberish jibber-jabber.

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 11/11/2018, 21:56

hvala ti na knjizi koju svako online može naći for free :x
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/11/2018, 21:58

kic wrote:

sarkastična zahvala. thank you very much indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/11/2018, 22:07

još jedna knjiga koju svako online može naći for free :x pa zato neću staviti link.

Predictably Irrational

The Hidden Forces that Shape our Decisions

This is a delightful book offering insight into why we do the things we do, and why we think the things we think. As the title gives away, the book makes the case that what we do and think is not at all rational, notwithstanding the fact that we KNOW we act and think rational. Don't we?

No, we don't. The book is in large part a report on many experiments, some very smartly designed, to investigate our preferences, motivations and reasons behind our thoughts and actions. Just a few chapter headings will make this clear: 'Why we often pay too much when we pay nothing', Why the mind gets what it expects', Why we are dishonest, and what we can do about it', Why options distract us from our main objective', Why a 50-cent Aspirin can do what a penny-Aspirin can't".

You get the point. I want to describe just one or two experiments, which should give you an idea of what the book talks about. This experiment was conducted with the participation of MIT students, and involved two versions of the same beer. One was the unadultered version, called beer A, the other was laced with Balsamic Acid at two drops per ounce of beer, let's call that beer B. All samples and freebees were unmarked and the nature of the difference was not disclosed. Students were offered small samples of each and then asked from which one they wanted a free pitcher. A majority of the students asked for type B, the laced beer as they thought it tasted better.

However, if students were told at the tasting that beer A was straight and beer B was laced with Balsamic Acid, they ALL chose beer A! In fact, when they knew which one was laced, many of them wrinkled their nose or otherwise indicated their disgust when sampling type B! (Beer brewers should take heed as to what they put on their product's labels!).

The other example I will just mention: a test about math proficiency differences between men and women. The outcome: if the tester, in introducing the test, stressed that in his view men and women were equally math-savvy and that this test was designed to prove that, women did largely as well as men. When the tester mentioned that it was common knowledge that women are less good in math, but that he was interested in just how large or small the difference was, women did markedly worse than men...

(In another book I read about a conceptually similar test where subjects were asked to read and comment on a story. After that, they were filmed when they went back to their cars. Those who had read and commented upon a spirited and uplifting story about some young people walked markedly more briskly and upright than those who had read and commented upon a story about old age and illnesses; the latter group walked more slowly and more bend forward.).

At the end, there's a section 'Thoughts about the Subprime Mortgage Crisis and Its Consequences'. This section, which may in some sense be the most interesting of the book, the author applies all what has been discussed in the book's main body towards the Subprime Crisis. And all of a sudden it all makes sense! You have a much better understanding how the crisis came about and you glimpse some possible avenues of action to try to prevent recurrings of similar crises.

One question will undoubtedly come up after reading this book: now that I know all the traps and unconscious biases, surely I can avoid them? Again, no, you can't, really. It becomes clear that even when you are, in an intellectual way, aware of the fallacies and false convictions, you still are a human being; you still are wired just like the next one who knows nothing of these things. And you still largely act irrational, just like the next, ignorant one. A sobering thought.

So what is then the value of such a book, of understanding why you act and think the irrational way you do? That value lays in the insight gained, which we as a society can use to re-arrange our institutions and organizations. To rearrange them in such a way that the circumstances and conditions under which we take decisions and choose between options can avoid to some extent those that would lead to irrational decisions and actions. We cannot change the human condition, but we can, in an à priory and off-line sort of way change the environment to promote more rational decision making. That is the reason the last section on the Subprime Crisis is included; in hindsight, it is clear that it only could lead to the collapse of the system. With that same hindsight, augmented by the findings in this book, we have a fighting chance to do better next time.

A great read. Get it; it will tell you more about yourself.

Predictably Irrational, Dan Arley, HarperCollins, ISBN 978-0-06-185454-5. First Revised and Expanded Edition, 2009

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 11/11/2018, 22:10

svaka čast
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 11/11/2018, 23:10

Gnječ wrote:
kic wrote:

sarkastična zahvala. thank you very much indeed.

super je kad gnječ objosni gledateljima očigledne stvori:)

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 11/11/2018, 23:11

Gnječ wrote:

kapitalista govori da ovakav kapitalizam kojeg i aben zagovara neće dugo trajati.

Nick Hanauer is a rich guy, an unrepentant capitalist — and he has something to say to his fellow plutocrats: Wake up! Growing inequality is about to push our societies into conditions resembling pre-revolutionary France. Hear his argument about why a dramatic increase in minimum wage could grow the middle class, deliver economic prosperity ... and prevent a revolution.

---

I'm sure the Republicans, extreme right-wing conservatives, corporatists and neo-cons don't know what to do with this guy. I appreciate a lot of what this guy is saying but it changes nothing for us 'regular' people. We still have to push on with the revolt because no plutocrat, no matter how well-intentioned, will save us.

o čemu ov čovik govori? pa nejednakost je u padu.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/11/2018, 00:24

aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

---

mda...

https://inequality.org/facts/income-inequality/

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 12/11/2018, 00:38

Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

---

mda...

The share of the global population defined as “poor” — those making less than $2/day — has fallen since 2001 by nearly half, to 15 percent, although most of them are just barely above this threshold. Those in the middle-income bracket making between $10 and $20/day have nearly doubled their global presence, from 7 to 13 percent.

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/11/2018, 01:34

aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
aben wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

---

mda...

The share of the global population defined as “poor” — those making less than $2/day — has fallen since 2001 by nearly half, to 15 percent, although most of them are just barely above this threshold. Those in the middle-income bracket making between $10 and $20/day have nearly doubled their global presence, from 7 to 13 percent.

cherry picking ha? znao sam da ćeš citirati upravo taj dio majku ti jebem psihopatsku.

...More than 70 percent of the world’s adults own under $10,000 in wealth. This 70.1 percent of the world holds only 3 percent of global wealth. The world’s wealthiest individuals, those owning over $100,000 in assets, total only 8.6 percent of the global population but own 85.6 percent of global wealth.

Western and European countries host the lion’s share of the world’s millionaires. More than 70 percent of the world’s millionaires reside in Europe or North America, with 43 percent of these millionaires calling the United State home. The only non-Western nations with a significant share of millionaires: the industrial powerhouses Japan, China, and Korea.

“Ultra high net worth individuals” — the wealth management industry’s term of art for deep pockets worth more than $30 million — hold an astoundingly disproportionate share of global wealth. These wealth owners own 12.8 percent of total global wealth, yet represent only a tiny fraction of the world population.

The world’s 10 richest billionaires, according to Forbes, own $505 billion in combined wealth, a sum greater than the total goods and services most nations produce on an annual basis.

a ovo si izvukao iz konteksta:

The share of the global population defined as “poor” — those making less than $2/day — has fallen since 2001 by nearly half, to 15 percent, although most of them are just barely above this threshold. Those in the middle-income bracket making between $10 and $20/day have nearly doubled their global presence, from 7 to 13 percent. But most of the world remains low-income.

nastavlja se

Wealth disparity in the United States is running twice as wide — and more — as wealth gaps in the rest of the industrial world.

The top 1 percent in the United States hold an average $15 million in wealth, a total only comparable to the prosperous microstate of Luxembourg. No other nation’s top 1 percent own even half of the wealth the top 1 percent’s in the United States and Luxembourg hold.

Capemini and RBC Wealth Management define a “high net worth individual” as someone with at least $1 million in assets. The vast bulk of the world’s millionaires hold less than $5 million.

A small share of the world’s millionaire population holds a large majority of world millionaire wealth.

The United States dominates the global population of high net worth individuals, with over 4.3 million individuals owning at least $1 million in financial assets (not including their primary residence or consumer goods).

The United States has become home to more than twice as many adults with at least $50 million in assets as the next five nations with the most super rich combined.

itd...ali znamo da je s abenom svaka razumna diskusija nemoguća misija. nemože se sa psihopatom ili sociopatom što je isto diskutirati to je nemoguće.

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 12/11/2018, 07:28

nis još prečito sve to ča si napiso, 

reci mi dotle, je li se globalna dohodovna nejednakost povaćovo oli smanjivo?

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/11/2018, 10:30

aben wrote:nis još prečito sve to ča si napiso, 

reci mi dotle, je li se globalna dohodovna nejednakost povaćovo oli smanjivo?

najprije ti pseto sociopatsko prečituj sve i preslušoj sve dotle ću se ja odmarat neću niš pisat na forumu da te ne ometem i ne dekoncentrišem. pseto psihopatsko hrvatsko. što te JNA i srbi nisu ubili jebem ti majku sociopatsku da ti jebem. ali nikad nije kasno.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum