ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom

Go down

Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom Empty Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom

Post by catabbath Fri 12 Oct - 18:25

Transgender man identifies as a DOG and says chasing sticks and playing on all fours has brought him closer to his husband

• Tony McGinn, known as 'Tony Bark' to his friends, enjoys animal role-play in LA
  • Tony, who was born female and is transgender, is supported by his husband 
  • Andrew accompanies Tony to regular play dates with other role-players
  • Andrew said: 'I provide him with lots of attention and tell him he is a good boy' 

By Charlie Moore For Mailonline

5.9k shares

View comments

Playing fetch on all fours might seem like an unusual activity for an adult, but one man who identifies as a dog says it has brought him closer to his husband.
Tony McGinn, known as 'Tony Bark' to his friends, says he has been into animal role-play his entire life, and refers to himself as a 'human pup'.
The 30-year-old, who was born female and is transgender, is supported by his husband and 'handler' Andrew who accompanies him to regular play dates with other role-players in their hometown of Los Angeles.
Video playing bottom right...
Click here to expand to full page

Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982112-0-image-a-13_1539336079192
+17

The man who identifies as a dog: Tony McGinn in the mask he uses when acting and playing
Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982092-0-image-a-28_1539336175752
+17

Tony McGinn, known as 'Tony Bark' to his friends, says he has been into animal role-play his entire life, and refers to himself as a 'human pup'
Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982116-0-image-m-34_1539337565434
+17

The 30-year-old, who was born female and is transgender, is supported by his husband and 'handler' Andrew
Tony said: 'To me a dog is everything pure in the world. Dogs experience the world through a lens of pure joy that I don't think other animals have.
'A lot of little kids like to play like they're a dog and most of them grow out of it. I just never grew out of that.
'And now in my adult life, in my relationships, it's a way for me to feel vulnerable and exposed and close to my partner. It's a very intimate thing.
'Imagine if the easiest way to delight your partner is you just throw a ball across the room. Relationships wouldn't fail anymore if that's all you had to do.'
Andrew added: 'I hang out and I provide him with lots of attention and tell him he is a good boy. That's basically 90 percent of it.

RELATED ARTICLES

• Previous
  • Next

• Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4979760-0-image-m-29_1539335634261 Dog thief begs for mercy in front of Chinese villagers after... Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4951014-0-image-m-45_1539259415853 Epileptic pensioner, 78, was forced to spend night in a...

Share this article

'I think everyone should feel comfortable exploring the limits of their creativity and imagination and most of us have grown up in a culture that strongly discourages you from taking it too far.
'I appreciate that I am married to someone who encourages me to explore my imagination and my interests wherever they lead and I try to do the same.'
The couple have known each other since 2009 and have three dogs of their own, which they refer to as 'bio dogs'.
But that doesn't mean Tony doesn't think of himself as a 'real dog'. He states confidently that he 'identifies as a dog' and says pet play is about getting into the head-space of the animal.
Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982100-0-image-a-30_1539336457386
+17

Andrew (top) accompanies Tony to regular play dates with other role-players in their hometown of Los Angeles
Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982090-0-image-a-27_1539336172719
+17

Tony said: 'To me a dog is everything pure in the world. Dogs experience the world through a lens of pure joy that I don't think other animals have'
Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982088-0-image-a-26_1539336169949
+17

Tony added: 'A lot of little kids like to play like they're a dog and most of them grow out of it. I just never grew out of that'
Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982086-0-image-a-25_1539336166034
+17

Andrew tends to his partner Tony McGinn after playing fetch in their Los Angeles home 
'Pet play is anytime that a person takes on the role of an animal,' he explained. 'They emulate that animal either through their behaviour or their actions.
'I do consider myself as a pup at all times every day, but I don't engage in pet play every day.
'We engage in pet play actively a few times a month, and it's often in a social setting such as a club or an event.
'Some people wear costumes, some people try to get into the head space of the animal and think as an animal would.'
Tony does all of these, donning a home-made dog 'hood' for his pet play meetings, as well as a sex-toy harness which he reverses and uses to hold a rubber silicone tail.
Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982126-0-image-a-35_1539337678851
+17

Tony said: 'I do consider myself as a pup at all times every day
He maintains that his pastime remains an entirely innocent hobby.
'For me it's not sexual but it's still a form of intimacy because it is a vulnerable place,' he said. 'It's a bit of a power dynamic that puts Andrew in charge and I enjoy that.'
Andrew added: 'We don't make it sexual but I have nothing against those who do.'
Tony particularly enjoys playing fetch and tug of war with Andrew, who says he is happy to act as Tony's handler.
'In a practical sense all I really do is help fill out the fantasy by being the human,' said Andrew. 'In the same way a human looks after their pet to make sure that their pet doesn't have a little too much fun and hurt themselves.
'I bring water and just tell Tony when he needs to chill out.'
But pet play is not just a personal hobby for the couple. Tony has won numerous competitions and awards for his pet play, including two 'best in show' awards.
'People come to my house and they see my ribbons and they say, 'Oh, you have won all those ribbons at dog shows. But they rarely ask if I am the dog.'
Six years ago, Andrew and Tony became part of the LA Pony and Critter Club – an animal role-play group founded by Ann Noble.
Ann, who says she started the club to provide a safe space for people to explore animal role-play, holds regular 'play dates' for her members.
'We have just the best time,' said Ann. 'Every time I do it, it's like the best time of my life, it's the best moment of my life.
Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982128-0-image-a-16_1539336099553
+17

Tony McGinn in full 'pet play' costume holding up a sign during a pet play event
Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982122-0-image-a-15_1539336097920
+17

Six years ago, Andrew and Tony became part of the LA Pony and Critter Club
Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982098-0-image-a-29_1539336180992
+17

Tony maintains that his pastime remains an entirely innocent hobby despite the sexual overtones
Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982118-0-image-a-14_1539336095764
+17

This photo shows Tony McGinn with two of his own dogs at home in Los Angeles
Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982124-0-image-a-18_1539336105004
+17

This photo shows Tony McGinn out of costume with three of his own pets
'There's a difference between childish and child-like. Animal role-play allows you, as an adult, to recapture those childlike moments of the world being extraordinary.
'There's childlike moments of, 'What if I did this?' and the magic of doing that.'
The LA Pony and Critter Club founder now spends most of her time training other pony role-players, but has her own animal persona, Beauty the pony, who she says has got her through some hard times.
'There are times when I go to do things in life – everything from hiking a mountain to getting through paper work – and Beauty will march through it. She is strong. She has a lot of heart.'
The group holds numerous events, including dog shows, herding events, and a biannual fox hunt where human pups hunt down human foxes in a kind of 'capture the flag' scenario.
All of which might seem unusual to those outside the animal role-play community, but Tony says he rarely, if ever, has to deal with criticism or judgement from others.
'I consider myself out and very open,' said Tony. 'That being said, I do compartmentalise my pet play because not everyone wants or needs to see that. 
Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982120-0-image-a-19_1539336108120
+17

Tony McGinn in dressed in his puppy outfit during a pet play session in Los Angeles
Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982114-0-image-a-20_1539336111231
+17

Tony McGinn, who identifies as a dog, with a puppy in his shirt near his home in Los Angeles
'My family, for example. I think they have a general idea that I am into some kinky stuff but we don't talk about it.
'The thing is, most people when you say I am going to a dog show and I am participating in the dog show, they kind of, assume you are not the dog.
'So I never had to explain that. I never have faced any sort of discrimination.'
Andrew added: 'I think people misunderstand pet play when they place the concepts of sex, animals, and pretending next to each other and get freaked out.
'Once you get up close and see their relationship to one another, you realise it's pretty benign.
'A lot of people expect it to be a taboo if they are not familiar with it. But when you live in Los Angeles in 2018, being close-minded about someone's weird hobby is more damming than any weird hobby could be.'
Tony added: 'I think everyone should try it once, and if they like it, they should try it a second time.' 
Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982102-0-image-a-22_1539336136985
+17

This photo shows Tony McGinn with his ball, which he uses to play fetch when role-playing as a dog
Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 4982084-0-image-a-24_1539336161593
+17

Tony McGinn, who pretends to be a dog during pet play pictured this August

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6269051/My-partner-dog-transgender-man-identifies-canine.html?ito=social-facebook
catabbath
catabbath

Male
2015-08-22

Back to top Go down

Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom Empty Re: Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom

Post by catabbath Fri 12 Oct - 18:26

A ma  Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom 1f600

Male
2015-08-22

Back to top Go down

Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom Empty Re: Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom

Post by mutava baštarda Fri 12 Oct - 18:31

Evo još jedna ðukela za Kaju....

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by omni Fri 12 Oct - 18:43

Kad ostari i onemoca, veterinaru ili sacmarica jbg. Pravila zivota.
omni
omni

Male
2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by T. Fri 12 Oct - 18:55

Formalno dakle, 'njegov' 'suprug' opći s psom...

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by immortal Fri 12 Oct - 19:44

treba zabraniti prezentiranje takvih poremećaja

Daj da na vrijeme razotkriveni i pokošeni budu mučitelji naši i krvnici.
immortal
immortal

Female
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Oct - 20:22

Tja..PAS nije rod,nego Spicis...Da se izjasnio kao Psecha Kuja,pa hajde..Chukow zensko,ali primjerenije je radi gejstva da se izjasni kao ...kakogod,a u krc i tema.. :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus Fri 12 Oct - 20:52

Trans muškarac koji se rodno izjašnjava kao pas kaže da ga je to zbližilo sa njegovim mužem/gospodarom Madness

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by danni1 Fri 12 Oct - 20:54

omni wrote:Kad ostari i onemoca, veterinaru ili sacmarica jbg. Pravila zivota.
Ne treba ćekat da ostari.

Odmah sačmaricom.

Male
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by abraham Fri 12 Oct - 20:56

Vreca , tezak kamen i prvi potok-rijeka ili????

abraham

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by red wolf Fri 12 Oct - 20:58

Sumrak svijesti čovječanstva...Toliko ste blizu kraja, da ni sami toga niste svijesni.
red wolf
red wolf

Male
2016-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down