ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iran

Go down

Iran Empty Iran

Post by Yehudim 22/9/2018, 11:19

Iran Revolucionarna%20garda%20Iran

KAOS NA IRANSKOJ VOJNOJ PARADI, VIŠE NAPADAČA ZAPUCALO NA SUDIONIKE I VISOKE DUŽNOSNIKE Ima mrtvih i ranjenih, Teheran optužio Saudijce

Nekoliko osoba je ubijeno, a dvadesetak je ranjeno u subotu u napadu neidentificiranih napadača tijekom vojne parade u gradu Ahvazu na jugozapadu Irana, objavila je državna televizija.
Državna televizija je objavila da je napadnuta tribina s dužnosnicima koji su se okupili kako bi pratili redovitu godišnju vojnu paradu kojom se obilježava početak Iračko-iranskog rata.
Iran danas održava više vojnih parada, između ostaloga u glavnom gradu Teheranu i u lučkom gradu Bandar Abbasu.

"Vatru je otvorilo nekoliko naoružanih muškaraca koji su se nalazili iza tribine tijekom parade. Nekoliko je ljudi ubijeno, a više je ranjenih", objavila je televizija. Lokalni mediji javili su da je pucnjava nastavljena nakon što su napadači pokušali pobjeći.
Televizija je za napad okrivila 'elemente takfirija', što je aluzija na sunitske militante. Ahvaz je središte pokrajine Kuzestan u kojoj je u prošlosti bilo prosvjeda iranske arapske manjine.

https://www.jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/kaos-na-iranskoj-vojnoj-paradi-vise-napadaca-zapucalo-na-sudionike-i-visoke-duznosnike-ima-mrtvih-i-ranjenih-teheran-optuzio-saudijce/7859718/

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Iran Empty Re: Iran

Post by Yehudim 22/9/2018, 11:29

Iran AV-qXcoELbuZb4od?format=jpg&name=small

Iran 429975

Eleven people, including eight or nine military personnel, were reported killed after gunmen opened fire during a military parade in the southwestern Iranian city of Ahvaz on Saturday, Iranian media reported. 

"Shooting began by several gunmen from behind the stand during the parade. There are several killed and injured," a correspondent told state television.
More than 30 were injured in the attack, local officials told ISNA. Of the four attackers, two were killed by security forces and two were arrested, the officials said.

Eyewitnesses reported that the attackers were wearing military dress and that the shooting lasted for several minutes, the semi-official Iranian Student News Agency (ISNA) reported. Participants and spectators of the parade threw themselves to the ground at the sound of the gunfire. 

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Several-killed-in-terrorist-attack-on-Iranian-military-parade-567726

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici 22/9/2018, 12:30

Ovi luđaci sa Russia today odmah optužili Amere i Židove iako su sranje napravili sunitski militantni

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dijagram 22/9/2018, 13:08

au, mislim da ce blago postupati s napadacima:)
dijagram
dijagram

Male
2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 22/9/2018, 14:02

According to Reuters, Daesh has claimed responsibility for a terrorist attack at a military parade in Iran that left 24 people dead and 54 injured.
According to the Iranian state news agency IRNA 24 people, including a journalist, have been killed in a terrorist attack at a military parade in Iran, while 53 others have been injured.
Iran will respond "swiftly and decisively" to an attack on southwestern Iran, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said.
"Terrorists recruited, trained, armed & paid by a foreign regime have attacked Ahvaz," Javad Zarif tweeted. "Iran will respond swiftly and decisively in defense of Iranian lives."

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim 22/9/2018, 14:08

On June 7, 2017, a group of four people dressed in women's clothes opened fire in the Iranian Parliament, which was followed by an explosion. A separate terrorist attack targeted the Mausoleum of Ayatollah Khomeini.
-----------------------------------------------------

I prošle god bio napad.

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by catabbath 22/9/2018, 14:30

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:Ovi luđaci sa Russia today odmah optužili Amere i Židove iako su sranje napravili sunitski militantni
Je, (((suniti))) :)
catabbath
catabbath

Male
2015-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 22/9/2018, 16:17

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:Ovi luđaci sa Russia today odmah optužili Amere i Židove iako su sranje napravili sunitski militantni
Sunitski militanti i jesu čedo amera i žida. Ni yeho to nije negira. :P

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down