ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirija

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

Go down

Sirija - Page 23 Empty Re: Sirija

Post by Yehudim Fri 4 Jan - 21:55

Sirija - Page 23 Erbil

Is There a Biblical — and Genetic — Reason Why Jews Support the Kurds?

The Kurds have been treated horribly. Like Jews, they are a religious and secular ethnic group that stands outside the official Christian and Muslim world. They are neither Sunni nor Shia. They are sandwiched between Turkey and Iran, who cannot abide the fiercely independent Kurds. And like the Israelis, they are divided, fractious, and argumentative.
Ever since the British created the artificial state of Iraq, the Kurds have been forced to live under Arab domination. They too have always dreamed of a state of their own — and when they volunteered to fight against ISIS, they had every expectation that their sacrifices would be rewarded. Instead, no one supported them when they overwhelmingly voted in a referendum for an independent state in 2017. Once again, the politics of convenience won.
And now the US government has thrown them under the bus, withdrawing from Syria, and leaving them exposed and at the mercy of the Turkish megalomaniac Erdogan, who has been killing, torturing, and oppressing the Kurds simply because they want recognition of their separate identity. I was also disappointed that Israel hasn’t done more to help them.
Get out of Afghanistan I say. No one wants the US to be there, except for a few corrupt Afghani politicians. Pakistan is constantly undermining the US, which has treated them with kid gloves. They haven’t even released the doctor they imprisoned for daring to help the US find Osama Bin Laden. Far better to arm and support the Kurds as a buffer and an ally.

Why is it that Jews (and Israel) seem to have a special affinity with the Kurds? Is it because we inevitably side with the underdog — with a people surrounded by enemies, who are trying to preserve their different identity, just as we do? Or is it because we do actually have a historical affinity with the Kurds?
The area that we now call Kurdistan was actually the core of the old Assyrian Empire — the one that carried off the Ten Tribes from the Northern Kingdom of Israel. Some say the Ten Tribes were completely assimilated into Assyrian society, and that the Kurds are descended from them. There is some literature to support this theory. The Jewish traveler Benjamin of Tudela, for example, visited them. He thought that if the Byzantine Christians had not forcibly converted one half of them and the Muslims the other, they would still be Jewish. He detected several customs that they all adhered to that could only have come from the Jewish people.

Assyria looms large in the Bible. After the Assyrians conquered the Arameans of Damascus, they turned their attention to the Kingdom of Israel. First, they bullied King Jehu into submission, and finally they conquered Israel in 722 BCE. They then turned their attention to the southern Kingdom of Judea, and besieged King Hezekiah. The Bible tells us that the Assyrians withdrew, but Hezekiah was forced to pay tribute nevertheless. The Assyrians finally fell afoul of the Babylonians. As the Tanach tells us, Nebuchadnezzar exiled the aristocracy of Judah to Babylon in two waves — Jehoachin first and then the rest after Zedekiah rebelled in 586 BCE. Unlike the Assyrians, they encouraged the Judeans to create their own community.
The Babylonians, in turn, capitulated to the Persians, whose king Cyrus let some Jews return to Jerusalem. But they ran into trouble with the Samaritans who said that this was their land.  But we persevered! Ezra and Nehemiah came, rebuilt the Temple, and reestablished a vibrant Jewish community in which tribal differences were less important. All the Israelites came to be known as Judeans, or Jews. And we hung in there until the Romans decided otherwise.
There’s an important lesson we learn from the Assyrians that we repeat every Yom Kippur. Jonah was told to go to Nineveh to get them to repent their evil ways. He didn’t want to go, because he knew that if they did repent, they would be used as a tool to destroy his country, Israel. That was why he fled to Tarshish, a well-known port to the North that was in the hands of the Kittim — the enemies of the Assyrians. And Jonah did end up in Nineveh, where he started preaching. Whereas no one in the Jewish kingdom took him seriously, the Assyrian king listened. Hence the well known phrase: “There’s no prophet in his own country.”

God must have thought reasonably well of the Assyrians in order to save them. Perhaps they were not brutal, greedy conquerors, but in fact, had a higher standard of morality than the Northern Kingdom. I have often wondered if one of the reasons the Book of Jonah tells us that the Almighty did not want to destroy Nineveh was because that was where the exiled Ten Tribes were living, or would in the future. Or maybe the reason that the whole city listened to Jonah and repented was because so many of them were moral Israelites who had fled from their own corrupt kingdom. Who knows?
What is certain is that much of the Assyrian population ended up with a lot of Israelite blood, and somewhere in our genes, you and I may have a physical reason for wanting to see the Kurds survive. Still, Israel should learn from their lessons, and not rely on others. The only people we can really count on are ourselves.
Rabbi Jeremy Rosen received his rabbinic ordination from Mir Yeshiva in Jerusalem. He also studied philosophy as an undergraduate at Cambridge University, and went on to earn his PhD in philosophy. He has worked in the rabbinate, Jewish education, and academia for more than forty years in Europe and the US. He currently lives in the US, where he writes, teaches, lectures, and serves as rabbi of a small community in New York.

Yehudim

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 Fri 4 Jan - 22:43

Yehudim wrote:Sirija - Page 23 Erbil

kita od slonakurdi su bili najkrvolocniji pripadnici otomanske imperije
i genocid nad armenima je kurdsko djelo iako ga svi pripisuju turcima, jes bilo pod pokricem turske drzave al glavni egzekutori su bili kurdi

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike Fri 4 Jan - 23:20

sad ce biti gavni egzekutori janjicara

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike Sat 5 Jan - 15:40

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike Sat 5 Jan - 15:44

premotati na 4 min.  :clown

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim Sat 5 Jan - 17:41

Leviathan2 wrote:

i genocid nad armenima je kurdsko djelo iako ga svi pripisuju turcima, jes bilo pod pokricem turske drzave al glavni egzekutori su bili kurdi

Da. Uvik su bili dobre sluge. Barem jedan dio njih.

Oportunisti kao i svi drugi uglavnom.

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega Sun 6 Jan - 1:13

Priča se kak su ćifutski saveznici iz al-qaide u Idlibu odlučili napasti ove pro-turske kanibale kak bu ih odvratili od napada na sirijske šiptare, također ćifutske saveznike. 
Kako stoje stvari na terenu yehudi? Može li osovina al-qaida-ćifut-kurd razjebat Turke i ove njihove?

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici Sun 6 Jan - 1:40

Yehudim wrote:
Leviathan2 wrote:

upozna sam neke Asirce (dakle potomnci nekada asiriskog carstva jednog od najvećih na bliskom istoku, kršćani) oni se iznenadili kada su saznali da sam čuo za njih..

rekli su mi da su u onom Armenskom genocidu najebali i oni kao Armenci, samo njih je manje (pre nestajanjem su, većina ih se preselila u švedsku kaže svi su integrirani itd, nose križeve :D ) a pričaju kombinaciju arapsko-turskog (uz švedski, engleski vrhunska ekipa). 

di sam ono sta, uglavnom pričali mi da su najveće pokolje nad njima i Armencima radili Kurdi - da bi se ulizali Turcima.
AssadNaPodmornici
AssadNaPodmornici

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 Sun 6 Jan - 1:45

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:
Yehudim wrote:
Leviathan2 wrote:

upozna sam neke Asirce (dakle potomnci nekada asiriskog carstva jednog od najvećih na bliskom istoku, kršćani) oni se iznenadili kada su saznali da sam čuo za njih..

rekli su mi da su u onom Armenskom genocidu najebali i oni kao Armenci, samo njih je manje (pre nestajanjem su, većina ih se preselila u švedsku kaže svi su integrirani itd, nose križeve :D ) a pričaju kombinaciju arapsko-turskog (uz švedski, engleski vrhunska ekipa). 

di sam ono sta, uglavnom pričali mi da su najveće pokolje nad njima i Armencima radili Kurdi - da bi se ulizali Turcima.
asirce armence grke
al od kurda se bezveze radi zrtva
istina da trebaju imat svoju drzavu, al ne radit od njih svece
to kao da ides od svedjana radit svece sad kad ih je stigla karma

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega Sun 6 Jan - 2:05

Sami su ispali glupi. Glupe procine, glupo biranje saveznika...

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudim Sun 6 Jan - 10:59

Leviathan2 wrote:
AssadNaPodmornici wrote:
Yehudim wrote:
Leviathan2 wrote:

asirce armence grke
al od kurda se bezveze radi zrtva
istina da trebaju imat svoju drzavu, al ne radit od njih svece
to kao da ides od svedjana radit svece sad kad ih je stigla karma

Ima njih pun kufer. Biće oko 20 Mil.

Tako da postoje razne stranke i pokreti. Od lijevih do desnih plus interesne skupine i sve ostalo.

Činjenica jest da su jedan od starijih naroda.

2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega Sun 6 Jan - 16:03

Stari koliko i iliri. A znamo ko su danas potomci ilira.  :hem

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Jan - 16:12

AlfaOmega wrote:A znamo ko su danas potomci ilira.  :hem

Hrvati.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Jan - 16:15

AlfaOmega wrote:Sami su ispali glupi. Glupe procine, glupo biranje saveznika...

Moguće, ali evo, slušam Trumpa kako govori da je zabrinut za Kurde, da neće dopustiti da ih Erdogan napadne i da nije precizirao točan datum završetka povlačenja iz Sirije. Da ne spominjem špekulacije kako će kada se povuku Kurdima ostaviti svoje oružje.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega Sun 6 Jan - 16:15

Jedino ak je Crvenkasti Hrvat.

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 Jan - 16:17

AlfaOmega wrote:Jedino ak je Crvenkasti Hrvat.

Genetsko istraživanje Dragana Primorca po muškoj liniji. To je ono što znam.
Za crvenkastog ne znam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 Sun 6 Jan - 16:55

Speare Shaker wrote:
AlfaOmega wrote:A znamo ko su danas potomci ilira.  :hem

Hrvati.
ne svi, al dobar dio
siptari ziher nisu
siptari su uljezi na balkanu

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 Sun 6 Jan - 16:56

Speare Shaker wrote:

Za crvenkastog ne znam.
crvenkasti je hrvat do jaja , iznad jaja ko zna

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Šandor Winnetou Sun 6 Jan - 17:00

Leviathan2 wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:

Za crvenkastog ne znam.
odakle crvenkastom jaja?

Male
2017-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 Sun 6 Jan - 17:03

tre wrote:
Leviathan2 wrote:
Speare Shaker wrote:

Za crvenkastog ne znam.
odakle crvenkastom jaja?
a i to dobro pitanje :D

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 Sun 6 Jan - 17:13

Krvoproliće u islamističkom rezervatu u Idlibu – Sirijska Al-Qaeda u ofenzivi

mapa kozojebskih pozicija u idlibu i hami :D